Modified Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their bodies grew faster and faster, the noises from both became unintelligible, yet unmistakably of two people lost in their passion. This was no gentle lovemaking moment, this was fucking in its purest most simple form, and Jack had no idea how much he really wanted this, wanted Debbie and wanted to give her whatever she wanted. Almost without warning she came, the smooth rhythm interrupted by her body thrashing in familiar pleasure, hips thrust to the sky, back arched and head turned while uttering a scream of pleasure. Jack held himself inside, feeling her pussy attempt to milk his cock, but he remaining firm, and for the moment in complete control.

Debbie collapsed back, her beautiful chest heaving to gasp for air now her Olympic class sprint of sex was complete. Jack felt her body shake beneath him and he saw her eyes glisten with perhaps a tear. Worried at that point that perhaps he'd lost control and somehow been selfish, she saw his concern written on his face, brought one hand up and touched him gently with her fingertips. "Beautiful", was all she said. Jack's face instantly relaxed and kissed her tenderly.

They held each other for a couple of minutes like this. She smiled st him, then having regained her poise kissed him. "You'll be ruining my confidence as a world class sex machine if I don't make you come, gorgeous. How do you want me?"

"All I needed today to make me erupt in that lab was a look at your nipples pressing against that top, and then I replayed my favourite Debbie orgasms from my wank bank. You are so sexy when you come, that's why I love to watch you whether it's me fucking you or someone else. So. Fucking. Sexy." She was grinning from ear to ear at that point.

"I want to watch your tits bounce while you fuck me on top." She needed no more hint by rolled him over, his cock still firmly lodged deep in her. She sat up, then began flexing her hips back and forth while not lifting up, causing his cock to slide in and out a few inches. It was a gentle resumption, and she lifted her hands to her head, so Jack obliged by cupping both her magnificent breasts, teasing her nipples slowly back to life.

Jack started to move his pelvis in opposition to Debbie's deliberate movements, so that perhaps 5 or 6 inches were now sliding in and out of her. She leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest as she now started to lift and drop, stroking more and more of his length.

"Have I told you what a beautiful cock you have? When I get you hard it's made for fucking, you fill me completely, so perfectly. But you're a wonderful lover Jack, a big dick doesn't give you that. I always feel that I'm the only girl in the world when you're with me."

Jack pulled her close and they kissed with renewed passion, while he thrust up raising her off the bed with each vigorous motion. Now it was all about the pleasure they both wanted, Jack's hands now on her hips directing her thrusts up and down, while he got his display of Debbie's spectacular bosom in full flight,the nipples now back to full and firm state.

They both made noises of passion, words failing them now as the fucking took over and Jack felt his balls tingle as a sure sign he was ready to come. They continued until he thrust his hips high off the mattress and pulsed four times, each one met with a groan from Debbie, who was mauling her breasts and almost immediately came again, the now familiar massage of his cock by her pussy walls still every bit as spectacular and sensual as the first time. Debbie collapsed on top of him, and they cuddled close while their bodies recovered.

"You went off like a bloody fire hose there gorgeous. I loved it but I'm going to leak all over your bed if I don't take care of it." She slipped off him and gingerly walked towards his bathroom. He admired her ass wiggling so gave a wolf whistle, which was met with a turn of the head and a giggle. A couple of minutes later she stepped out of the bathroom and went to pick up her tee shirt and bikini as if to leave.

Jack took her hand. "Stay. Be close with me tonight." With no argument she slipped into bed beside him, and in a few minutes he was spooning her from behind, one hand casually draped over her breasts, his head nuzzling in to her neck, her bum pressed back to his groin. Jack was aware that this was a spectacularly beautiful woman, and he was insanely fortunate to be with her right in that moment. He could feel her breathing settle and was sure she had gone to sleep, and in a few moments, he joined her in blissful rest.