Modified Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also told them I'm taking a few weeks overdue leave while I'm here. There's nothing major that can't be dealt with while I'm away, and after Friday, we're both officially on holiday!" That brought a hug from Julia, and the pair visibly relaxed in front of him. Jack could see the pieces of the second phase of his plan slip into place, but he needed his co conspirator Laura with him before the next step.

After a very pleasant lunch, with the ladies breaking open a bottle of red wine to celebrate, they returned back to the villa. It was still a beautiful afternoon, so naturally they elected to spend it by the pool. Jack was first poolside, taking care to cover himself with sunscreen. Natalie was next in a bright yellow bikini, a large floppy hat and thick novel. Julia followed shortly wearing a light floral top meant to go over a swimsuit, except she was completely naked underneath, taking her cue from the nurses when it came to sunbathing.

Natalie merely shook her head, and as soon as she finished applying her sun cream, lay back and dove into her book. Julia whipped off her cover, and started to apply her protection. Jack's cock twitched as she smeared it over her breasts and nipples, but he attempted to avoid the obvious show Julia was giving him, and popped in earphones to listen to some music. 20 minutes or so later, he glanced over to see Natalie face down on her sunbed, her bikini top beside her while Julia liberally applied sunscreen to her back. He could see a conversation taking place between them, with giggles and slapped hands as Julia started to feel her bum.

Jack was about to ask if he could get some cream on his back, but a naked Julia sitting astride Natalie and giving her a very sensual looking massage made him think he could wait for a few minutes. This was a couple very much in love with each other, and he enjoyed the tiny part that he'd played in helping them to openly express that to the world.

When Julia eventually stepped off a near unconscious Natalie, he waved to her and held up his suncreen bottle. She quickly applied to the places he couldn't reach and he reciprocated, taking time around her bum and lower back.

They sat side by side a for few minute in silence, letting their lotion soak into their skin. "I reckon we've got 20 minutes before we need to move Natalie or she'll turn the colour of lobster. Fancy a fuck?" By now Jack shouldn't have been surprised at the directness of Julia, but it still caught him slightly unawares. He'd been daydreaming about sliding his stiffening cock into either woman, but now the opportunity was there and he hesitated. "What do you think Nat and I were talking about before she lay down? Get your shorts off and I'll ride you right here."

He needed no second bidding, and his cock sprung loose with an eager Julia lining up over him, then gradually sliding in and out until he was-buried inside her. His hands moved to massage Julia's tits and nipples, however she was in charge of all movement and started to slide up and down. Jack noted that Natalie had turned her head to face them, and pulled her sunglasses down her nose as she watched Julia fuck him. Julia was doing her best not to make too much noise, as while the garden was secluded, any sound carried, so Jack turned up the outside music which partly obscured the noises of passion.

With all the sexual tension from earlier in the day just under the surface, Jack didn't take long before he felt his balls tingle. He announced his impending ejaculation, which seemed to make Julia work faster and harder grinding out her own orgasm 20 seconds or so after Jack had fired his load inside her. A quick wipe of the towel and she kissed him and went back to the sunbed beside Natalie, who looked a little flushed from observing the raw sexual moment.

That might have been his second fuck of the day, but Jack's cock seemed to hold at around 3/4 firm, which caught Natalie's attention. She beckoned him over, and wrapped her slender fingers around his girth, and started to wank him off. Her cool touch only caused him to stiffen further, and in no time he was fully erect again. Julia untied her lover's bikini briefs and slid them off. Natalie raised her hips while Julia placed herself at her lover's mouth. Natalie started to lap at the leaking pussy, Jack's cum mingled with Julia's, while Jack's cock was placed at the lawyer's entrance, pressing gently till he slipped inside.

He took care to not jostle Natalie too much so she could concentrate on her lover, but he was ready to deliver a pounding and his patience was expiring. He lifted her hips a little higher then started to swiftly fuck the blonde woman who was busy with her mouth and tongue on her brunette fiancé. The sound of moans and flesh slapping together mingled with the uptempo music, and Jack found himself fucking in time to the beat. Julia came, then Natalie, and around 5 minutes later Natalie again as his cock seemed to be unstoppable. Julia slipped behind the pair, and squirting a liberal about of the sunscreen on her hand, she thrust a finger into Jack's ass, which caused him to immediately cum inside Natalie with a groan of deep pleasure. Natalie collapsed, possibly in the throes of s third smaller orgasm, while Julia merely smiled and wiped her hands on a towel.

Jack leaned over and kissed Natalie's neck, then stood up and hugged Julia. At this point he realised that Debbie and Laura had returned, and he had no idea how long they'd been standing there. Debbie applauded, getting a curtsey from the naked and gleaming Julia, Natalie smiled and Laura merely said "That was hot. My turn later big boy." Jack pulled her close and whispered he was all hers whenever she wanted him.

The nurses went inside to change and join the party by the pool, arriving a few minutes later to catch the remainder of the afternoon sun, and they joined in the unabashed nudity. Jack pondered briefly how much he'd spent on swimwear for the pair that wasn't going to be used, but then figured there would be days away from the villa when they would need it. Debbie had found an inflatable beach ball in the garage, and they spent half an hour playing water polo with it, Jack routinely distracted by the water gleaming on the skin of the women, nipples firm in the cool water and breasts bouncing as they jumped to reach the ball.

As the sun slipped below the horizon, the group made their way indoors, then showered and changed. Again that night no one wanted to go out to eat, so the vote was for a curry, which Jack offered to go fetch as the delivery time was over an hour. Laura followed him out to the car,

"Are we ready for Phase 2 yet?"

"Almost. I'm waiting on an answer to a couple of messages, then we'll be good to go. I've got a place down on the Gulf Coast in mind, they're available but I'm organising a few bits and pieces." He paused briefly. "How do you feel about going to Disney for a fun day out? I want to ask the question of them both tomorrow, so getting the right setting is important."

Laura smiled. "I think...I think that might just be perfect for this pair."

Their order wasn't quite ready, so Laura went to the restroom, giving Jack a peck on the cheek. A couple of young men, probably college age, had been admiring Laura in her neat fitting tee shirt & tiny shorts. They nodded at Jack, when one of them spoke.

"That's a very pretty young lady with you sir. Do you think I could offer to take her out for a drink? Is she staying with you?" Jack suddenly realised the boys thought he was an older relative or family friend which would make sense.

"You'll need to ask her yourself, I'm not her keeper." The boy smiled and just at that Laura reappeared. Jack went up to collect their order which was waiting and pay for it, so he didn't see the conversation that Laura had. They got back in the jeep, and Laura dissolved into a fit of giggles. Jack smiled and drove on, but couldn't resist.

"Okay, clue me in on on the joke. You have a date?"

Laura could barely contain herself. "He promised me a drink and a good time, but I told him that I'd got other plans. He persisted so I politely informed him that after dinner you were going to be fucking me all night, and that unless he had a 12" dick, he needn't bother." They cracked up at that, but Laura seems to have enjoyed teasing the lad. Jack wanted to make sure she did not feel unable to accept the offer.

"You know that you and Debbie can go out and do whatever you want while you're here, your obligations stop when you leave the lab. I'm thrilled that you're around so much, but surely a cute 'lil thing like you would like to go dancing." He emphasised the latter sentence with a very poor southern accent, but he was serious in the intent.

"Debbie and I likely will go clubbing, have to take the chance when we're here. And if we meet someone we like, I guess we'll figure that out too. But the only obligation in this van is for me to have you all to myself later. Appreciate I'll only be the fourth woman you'll have fucked today, but I promise it will be worth it."

Something in Laura's tone made his cock twitch with anticipation, but as they'd arrived back at the villa, they went inside, served up dinner and enjoyed a beer or two with it. The group were back poolside sitting under the lanai and relaxing after their meal. Laura had selected some chill music, and the conversation was light and relaxed.

"So nobody needs to go to work tomorrow?" Jack looked around the group and was met with a shake of the head from everyone. "Then I think it's time we went to see the mouse."

This was met with excited chatter from everyone, as none of them had ever been to Florida before this and a day at a theme park seemed like a great idea.it was agreed that they had to go to the Magic Kingdom, and so an early rise and breakfast was planned. At that point Natalie and Julia made their apologies, though with the close attention they were paying each other over dinner, no one thought they were off to sleep. Debbie was obviously aware of Laura's plans, so after helping to clear the meal left overs and starting the dishwasher, she tipped Jack an unsubtle wink and went inside.

Laura and he were sat on a pair of loungers, sipping on their drinks. He sensed a moments hesitation from her, and taking her hand, looked her in the eye and said "So what's on your mind?"

"I know I told you what I wanted, but it occurred to me that it might not be what you want, so don't feel bad if you fancy an early night."

"I don't want anything other than you right now. I'll pleasure you till the sun comes up if that's what you want, but if you've changed your mind, that's fine. No obligations to anyone here other than to be yourself."

She smiled, her concern dealt with and she stood up, and they both went upstairs. Laura slipped into her room and promised to be with him shortly, so Jack went inside, stripped off and slipped beneath the sheets. The door opened a few minutes later, and there was Laura in a gorgeous set of red lingerie and black stockings, finished off with tall heels. Jack gasped as she looked incredibly sexy, and had obviously dressed for the occasion.

His cock grew ramrod stiff and straight, tenting the sheet in a very obvious way. Laura looked briefly nervous, but Jack recognised this and quickly told her she looked fabulously sexy, and pulling down the sheet he showed his erection in its full glory to emphasise his point. Jack's bed had a slatted headboard, and Laura having regained her confidence, strutted over, her hips swaying and her breasts rippling with her motion. She took one hand and put a Velcro strap around it, and then threaded the other end through the headboard. She did a similar exercise with the other, leaving Jack's hands tied away out of reach. His cock bobbed with excitement, as he'd never done anything like this before, and the sexual tension was palpable.

Laura ran her fingers over his cock, lightly stroking it and getting a groan of pleasure in return. "You are going to pleasure me, for as long as I want, and in any way that I want. If you do a good enough job, I might let you cum. But I will punish you if you fail." Jack nodded, taken aback by this sudden show of dominance by the brunette. She slipped a lacy thong down her thighs and stepped out of it.

"I might have got you to take that off with your teeth, but since I've already got you tied up, I'll settle for sitting on your face and seeing how good you are with no hands." Laura mounted the bed and straddled his chest, then manoeuvred forward so her pussy, which Jack could smell was musky and moist, was only an inch away from his face. He moved his head closer, then started with kisses and long strokes of the tongue. His early efforts were met with gentle moans, while she pressed more insistently onto his face. His tongue delved inside, then licked and thrust alternately, while he pulled on her pussy lips with his mouth.

Jack kept unconsciously wanting to bring his hands into play, whether to toy with Laura's nipples, or indeed to complement his oral ministrations. But he had to focus just using what was available, and he felt he was doing a decent job in turning Laura on. He was aware of her aroma of arousal, and knew he could bring her to orgasm, but wanted to see if he could use his gifts to enhance her experience. So he really focussed on Laura's arousal, he played the images of her in the sexy lingerie in his head, and felt the corresponding reaction in her, with her juices flushing onto his face, and all it then took was a suck on her clitoris to deliver a first orgasm.

Laura's hips and thighs trembled through her orgasm, and she leaned forward holding on to the headboard, grinding her pussy onto Jack's face. She sat back on his chest, and he gasped for breath. His cock was twitched, utterly erect and desperate for attention. She slipped down his body, and felt his cock just behind her. She raised her hips, and used a hand to guide him into her wet cunt, sliding back and forth as she adjusted to his fullness. He felt her tightness wrapped around him, and he tentatively raised his hips, and Laura matched his motion, the pair thrusting back and forth in time. Laura pulled her bra cups down, freeing her breasts and firm nipples which she leaned forward, allowing Jack to greedily feast on each nipple in turn.

Laura was enjoying herself enormously. Although she missed Jack's hands playing with her body, his cock and her athleticism meant they were having a very energetic fuck, just like she'd been imagining all day. Her body felt alive with desire, her nipples super sensitive and her pussy was all but gobbling Jack's member up. Harder and faster, Laura felt her second orgasm build and grow until it hit her hard, her back arching, and her pussy spasming doing its best to milk something from Jack's member, however he was busy trying to avoid that based on Laura's threat of retribution.

After 30 seconds of muscle spasms, Laura collapsed onto Jack, her breasts mashed into his chest while she heaved and panted. Jack was conscious that she had squirted untold amounts of liquid directly onto him, but for now, just wished he could cuddle Laura while she recovered. He was also conscious that his dick was still rock hard inside her, but waited patiently.

Laura lifted her head, then gave Jack a well earned kiss. "Nicely done. I'm worn out for now, but I'm going to take a rest, then I might just let you cum. I think you look good in restraints Jack. You can thank Julia for letting me borrow them." She lifted herself off his quivering erection, then rolled onto the other side of the bed. Jack looked as Laura drifted off to sleep, while he was left with his arms above his head, naked and hard.

Jack couldn't see a clock, so wasn't quite sure how long Laura dozed for, but his cock absent any obvious stimulus wilted. She rolled over, and cracking open an eyelid looked Jack up and down, and seeing his floppy member tutted. She'd replaced her bra, but was only wearing her hold up tights aside from that, her panties discarded and still on the floor.

"That won't do at all. I'm hardly finished with you, and you're not ready for me. Do you think a sexy little dance might help perk you back up?" He smiled back at her, and she sat up, played with her phone and selected a tune for her performance. She stood up and on came a driving dance number, playing quietly from her phone, but loud enough for her to pick up the beat. Laura started facing away from him, her hips swaying slowly initially in time to the tune. She looked over her shoulder at him, and put on a shocked look on her face as if suddenly seeing Jack for the first time. She very deliberately put a finger in her mouth and sucked on it seductively.

Immediately Jack's cock started to twitch, as Laura got into her dance, with her bra being carefully unhooked and discarded to the ground, but Laura continued to dance facing away from him, her pert bum moving to the music in a way that was getting Jack harder by the second.she spun around, legs apart, her nipples very obviously firm and her pussy glistening in the low light of the room. Her dancing took on a more energetic form, her breasts bouncing and twitching to her moves. If Jack had not been restrained, he was certain he would have thrown Laura to the bed and fucked her there and then.

Jack's cock was about as erect as it got, and was catching the eye of Laura now, who danced closer to him. Again he focussed his desire on Laura, who appeared to briefly go weak at the knees, but then bounced onto the bed beside him. He turned to face her, and smiled as she undid first one restraint then the other. He pulled her body tightly against him and they kissed, a long hungry exploration of each other's mouth, while Jack thrust his hips against Laura, who pushed him back onto the bed and mounted him, sliding down to the hilt in one motion. Jack's cock almost burst, finally getting attention, but instead he flexed his hips to start fucking her, while playing firmly with Laura's erect and sensitive nipples. She started to lift and drop down on him, obviously turned on and wanting another fuck. But Jack wanted to give her a real seeing to, and instead pulled her close and rolled her into the bed, holding her hands above her head.

Laura gasped but smiled, as Jack started to thrust energetically back and forth, her body rippling with the contact. "Fuck me good and hard Jack, give me all you've got, fill me up!" That was all the instruction he needed, as he spent a few moments focussed on making Laura's orgasm bigger and more explosive in his mind, which seemed to drive her wild with desire. He fucked her through one quick orgasm, then a second, much more intense one which racked her body and had her spasming in the bed in uncontrolled pleasure. That flicked the switch and Jack's cock obliged with multiple large pulses of his cum pumping into the gorgeous woman underneath him.

He slipped out of her and lay on his back beside her, both of them gasping for breath. "Best. Ever. Fuck. I don't know what you did Jack but it was like my orgasm turned up to eleven. Oh I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but it will be worth it." She leaned in for a kiss, which was soft and sensual.

"I've started to discover that when I really focus on your pleasure and your orgasm, it seems to somehow make it better for you. Did you enjoy it?" Laura looked a little surprised but not unhappy.

"If that's what contributed to that bloody orgasm, then feel free to do it again. Although, not right now or I think you might break me in two." They both laughed at that.

"You concentrate and it somehow turns up my responses? Fuck that's good. Normally I'm just dealing with the physical stimulus and the picture in my head of what I'm doing to whoever I'm fucking. Which incidentally is ALWAYS awesome. But somehow you can tickle my lust and turn it up too...wonder if it's a pheromone thing." Jack was reminded that this was a degree educated woman he was with, and she probably understood what was happening better than him.