Modified Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you feel in control? It wasn't taking you beyond what you wanted to do?" Jack was now worried what this ability might do to a partner.

"I think I felt... more in the moment if I was to describe it. Sometimes when you're having sex you're thinking about will they cuddle me after, will they bolt for the door, or am I having to politely invite them to leave. And that's just the good ones, the shit fucks you wait until it's over and try to not get too involved. Too many shit fucks out there by the way, too many men with no clue how to pleasure a woman." That made Jack smile, as he was fairly sure he did not belong in that group.

He leaned over and kissed her again. "Need to change the bedding, but I'd love it if you stayed with me." Laura smiled and they whipped off the sheets and replaced them, but now with it being almost 3am, they cuddled in close and swiftly fell asleep.

*Thursday*

Jack thought he could hear a bugle playing reveille, which was oddly disturbing. He could feel Laura's warm body snuggled close to him, but finally recognised it was his phone alarm, so he rolled away to turn it off. 6am. Ouch, he realised he'd had around 3 hours rest, but he promised they'd make an early start to make the most of their day. So reluctantly he got up to go to the bathroom, did his business and was splashing water on his face when he saw Laura standing in the doorway.

"Hi." Jack smiled.

"Hi." She replied and stepped to him, pulling him close for a gentle kiss. He responded, and luxuriated in the cuddle, warm bodies meshed against each other. She slipped past him towards the toilet so he excused himself and stepped out. He could hear noises from Natalie and Julia's room suggesting they were up and about, so he politely knocked on Debbie's door. No answer, so he stepped in to see the blonde face down and naked on her bed. Even comatose, Debbie looked incredibly sexy, but despite a twitch from his cock, Jack leaned in, whispered her name and kissed her on the cheek. That got a moan as a response, so Jack stroked her back and repeated himself.

Debbie cracked an eye open, smiled crookedly at seeing Jack and rolled onto her side. She pulled Jack to him and they kissed briefly, before he pulled away and gently tapped her bum telling her she needed to get up. Despite her protestations of 'not being a morning person', she reluctantly sat up and stretched her arms. Jack could have happily jumped into bed with her there and then, but knew they had no time that morning, so taking her hand he helped her to her feet and directed her to the bathroom. Jack returned to his room, and with no sign of Laura he popped his head into the bathroom where he found her singing in the shower and soaping up a storm.

He smiled and stepped into the shower, his cock fully awake at this point. Laura handed him a bottle of shower gel and asked him to do her back. Jack obliged, working up a lather then starting at her shoulders working down, his hands wandering to cup her breasts and feel her stiff nipples which elicited an excited moan. He worked down to her bum, and after soaping it, slipped his now fully erect cock in between her cheeks. Laura leaned forward against the shower wall and spread her feet apart. She guided him inside her, and so they started to fuck, slowly at first, Jack's hands exploring Laura's gleaming skin.

"I'd love to spend an hour in here with you, but I don't think we've got time. Take me Jack, give me all you've got to make me cum. I mean ALL you've got." After their conversation last night, Jack knew what she meant, so he focussed on their moment, his cock slipping in and out of Laura's slick pussy, her bum rippling as he slapped against it with each thrust. He focussed on her in his mind, almost being able to see her arousal and play with it, making it stronger. Laura suddenly got quite a bit louder with her moans and groan, and he was sure he had touched the right part to enhance her experience. He thrust vigorously back and forth now, briefly lost in the moment while soaking up the experience they were creating.

Without any real warning, Laura came, her body bucking and spasming in her pleasure, with her pussy clamping on Jack's cock, which needed no further invitation to pulse inside her. He pulled Laura close to him spinning her around and they held each other through her orgasm, the shower water rinsing their bodies as they stood. After a minute or so, they kissed and Laura took some soap in her hands, then stroked Jack's soft member, making sure it was appropriately clean. Jack reciprocated with her lower body front and back, and a quick rinse off and they were done. Laura popped a towel round her hair and another on her body, then left to go get ready. Jack decided a quick shave was in order, then towelled himself dry.

Anticipating a long day in the hot Florida sun, he applied plenty of sunscreen before he dressed in shorts and a polo shirt, adding the sunscreen to a few personal items in a back pack, then he headed downstairs. He was the last to arrive and was greeted with a sarcastic round of applause, and they excitedly jumped into the car to go grab breakfast. They were now regulars at the Bob Evans restaurant, and were greeted warmly, though Jack was sure there were questions in the mind of their server as to what this older man was doing with all these lovely young women. After a hearty breakfast and copious amounts of coffee, they set off for the Magic Kingdom.

Before long they were following the signs for Walt Disney World, and the scale of the place astounded Jack. Large road signs directed him to each of the parks, and they arrived at the gate to pay for their parking, with the gentleman serving them wishing them a great day. Jack followed the queue of cars into a vast parking area, where they got out and were directed to a nearby train, with the five if them bounding into their seats, and they set off for what they presumed would be the park. However as they listened to their conductor, she told them they had a choice of monorail or the ferry to complete their journey to the gates of the park. A quick discussion ensued and they decided to take the monorail going and the ferry on return.

They'd only to wait a few minutes before the monorail arrived and whisked them to the park, including a journey through a hotel, where a number of recognisable Disney characters were having breakfast. The excited chatter all around them from children and adults alike meant it was a very happy and excited group that arrived at the ticket gates. Jack had discussed the merits of multi day passes with them all, and they agreed that they want to visit the other parks at some point over the remainder of their time there. So Jack was preparing to shell out a significant sum when Natalie tugged his arm.

"Don't put your hand in your wallet sunshine. That last revision of the contract included 21 day passes for here, we just have to collect them." Natalie went to a booth and they duly were asked for photo ID and then were given theirs park tickets and wristbands that they could use to enter faster queues for the attractions and pick up drinks and snacks, all linked back to a credit card. On they went into the park, being greeted by the sights and sounds that Disney is famous for. They bought some water bottles, with Laura quietly happy that her dehydration lecture was hitting home, and examined the map and planned what attractions they wanted to visit.

A few hours later, a tired but happy group sat in a restaurant to exchange stories of their day, as they'd split into 2 groups with Debbie and Laura off amusing themselves while Jack kept Natalie and Julia company. They'd met back up to watch the afternoon parade, and marvelled at its colour and splendour. Jack's phone pinged all day as he got Instagram notifications from both the nurses, sporting Minnie Mouse ears and broad grins in a range of locations, including the pair either side of a Captain Jack Sparrow look alike.

Jack had taken a really nice picture of Natalie and Julia walking hand in hand up to Cinderella's castle which he hadn't shown them yet, so he passed his camera around to let the group see his efforts on the day.

Julia seemed especially taken with his pictures. "You've got a great eye for a photograph Jack, maybe it's a hobby you can do more with when you get home." The other chimed in to agree, with Jack eventually admitting he'd enjoyed himself taking the pictures.

After their burgers were served and they wolfed them down, Jack recognised his moment. "Natalie, Julia, seeing you together and being there for your proposal has been the highlight of this trip for me." A chorus of awws came from the nurses, which made Jack smile - perhaps he was just a sentimental fool after all.

"I know you will have much to do when thinking about your wedding when you get back home, assuming that Julia doesn't already have it all booked." That brought a laugh from the group.

"But I wondered if you would like to perhaps have a little ceremony while you're here, just amongst friends." Laura grinned from ear to ear, whilst Debbie gasped and held her breath waiting for an answer.

"I've found a little place down on the Gulf Coast where you can make promises to each other on the beach and watch the sun go down over the sea. I don't expect you to decide just now..."

"Yes." Natalie blurted our mid sentence. "I think I'm as happy now as I've ever been in my whole life. I'll always remember you asking me to marry you Jools, but I think something special just for us and our dear, lovely friends would be pretty much perfect."

Julia shed a couple of happy tears, then nodded. "I would love that."

Jack took each of them by the hand. "Then with your permission, I'll confirm the arrangements, and we will travel to a little resort on Saturday, and on Sunday afternoon it will happen. Let's raise a toast to our lovely happy couple." The group raised their glasses and a chorus of 'Nat & Jools' echoed around the table.

A little later, the tired group were sat on the upper deck of the paddle steamer to take them back to the car park. Jack got up up and walked to the stern of the boat, and watched Cinderella's Castle slip into the distance. An arm slid around his waist, and he turned to see a smiling Laura beside him, her head resting on his chest. He smiled and pulled her close to him, and gave her a little peck on the lips.

They soon got off the ferry and made their way back to the car. It was a slightly bedraggled group that left to go home, although Debbie remained unfeasibly perky and cute with her mouse ears. Jack was starting to get confirmations back from the various people he had contacted for the beach ceremony, when his phone started to ring. He looked to see it was Audrey's number showing on caller ID, and he'd almost forgotten that she would be in Florida at this point.

He answered and they chatted excitedly for a couple of minutes to catch up. She was in Tampa as planned, and was hoping to visit for a few days the following week. Jack then filled her in on developments and their plans for the weekend. The rest of the group had picked up it was Audrey on the phone by this stage, and were annoying Jack by shouting greetings in his ear. Julia took the phone out of his hands.

"Hello gorgeous. I gather he's told you what's happening on Sunday, can you join us?" There was an audible shriek of excitement from the phone which caused Julia to take it away from her ear and put it on speaker. Everyone gathered round, and were shouting their greetings all over again.

"Oh Jools thank you so much, and did I hear Nat there? Congratulations you two are such a great match, I wish you every happiness. I'd love to come and be with you. Would it be okay if I brought one of my cousins with me? She's in college and is here for the summer."

Nat leaned in to respond. "Of course she can come darling, it will be so lovely to see you." With that Jack confirmed arrangements and then organised another room at the hotel. The group was pretty exhausted, and with the sun slipping low in the sky, Jack went out to the pool and sat in a lounge chair, sipping on a beer. The others had decided to chill out also, and so they appeared shortly, for once wearing swimwear and the day was just about complete as they relaxed in and around the pool.

Debbie announced she was hungry, and that seemed to find favour with the rest, so before long Jack was ordering pizza once again. In no time at all the doorbell rang, and Debbie bounced to the front door. She opened it to see the driver with a large bag with their meal, and she had tucked her money into her cleavage, which looked spectacular in her white bikini. Jack took the pizza and headed inside while Debbie chatted away. He heard the door close to see the driver standing there in a cap, polo shirt and shorts. The cap was removed, and a cascade of dirty blonde hair fell the shoulders of the young woman.

"Jack, this is Andi! We're her last delivery of the day and she looks awful thirsty, so I thought I'd invite her in for a drink!" Jack smiled and shook the young woman's hand, and offered her a drink. She took a cola and a slice of pizza, and started to mix with the rest of the group. Debbie was being the hostess and handling introductions. Andi seemed to relax, though Jack was sure she was wondering what he was doing with 4 young women on holiday (he presumed she would assume that) with him.

"So Andi, you finished for the day?" She nodded and indicated she was all set to go back to her apartment.

"I don't know if you would like a beer, but if you did you'd be very welcome to stay, we have a couple of spare rooms where you can crash. I'm sure Debbie will make sure you're comfortable."

Jack by now was recognising Debbie's moves, and reckoned she was planning to get very familiar with Andi, and reminded himself of the 'no rules policy'. The group went back outside into the warm night, and saw Natalie firing up the hot tub with Julia in attendance. Laura had slipped into the water, and was lazily paddling around.

"The pool looks great, it's a shame I don't have something to change into." Andi announced, by now holding a beer and having slipped off her sneakers and socks.

"Well perhaps one of the ladies might have something you could borrow, it's a very sticky heat so I don't blame you for wanting to get wet." Andi smiled and said she couldn't do that, it wouldn't be polite.

"I'll go get some towels then." Jack announced, while Debbie started to slip off her bikini. Andi stood slightly bemused for a moment, though her eyes didn't leave Debbie's tanned body for a second. Jack's face was hit by a Laura's bikini top, with her bottoms strewn by the side of the pool. Natalie and Julia smiled over, then stripped and stepped into the tub.

Jack went in to fetch some large beach towels, and returned in time to see Andi announce "Fuck it" and strip naked before taking Debbie by the hand and jumping in the water. He paused, admiring the scene, while waiting only a moment before getting naked himself and jumping in the water. Laura threw in the beach ball and an impromptu game of water polo followed, with Jack and Laura easily defeating Andi and Debbie, who seemed pre-occupied with grabbing each other and snogging a lot between points.

After the match, they sat on the edge of the pool and chatted. Andi was attending a local college on a running scholarship, which explained her lithe athletic body. It was pretty plain that she and Debbie were hooking up for the night, Andi being fascinated with Debbie's large yet firm breasts and seemingly ever erect nipples. She had purloined a few furtive glances at Jack's cock, which was in an impressive semi erect state due to all the nudity and gorgeous skin around him.

"Debbie explained a little about how y'all are here, and I can see why they're interested in you. That sir, is a very impressive cock, I hope you don't mind me saying."

"Somehow I put up with it when a beautiful woman compliments my cock. But Debbie saw you first, so why don't you go play. If you manage to wear her out, come see me." Debbie grinned from ear to ear, leading Andi inside.

Natalie & Julia had just stepped out of the tub, turned it off and said their good nights, leaving Jack and Laura alone by the pool. She snuggled close to him, enjoying the feeling of warm skin against each other.

"I'm off to bed. You had me up most of last night, and Debbie ran me ragged today. I actually need a good nights sleep!" She kissed Jack and went to her room. He spent a few minutes tidying up and locking the doors, before wandering up to his room. He passed one of the spare rooms, and found the door ajar. Peeking inside he saw Debbie on top of Andi in a busy looking 69 position, so Jack paused to watch. The young American seemed particularly skilled with her tongue and fingers, so Jack got to watch Debbie cum, a sight he always enjoyed, a couple of minutes before Andi did. Debbie rolled off, lying on her back her chest heaving, while Andi crawled up her body, kissing and licking as she went. They spotted Jack almost at the same time, both grinning and enjoying their audience.

Andi wriggled into a harness with what he presumed was one of Julia's larger dildos, then rolled Debbie into her front, pulling up her hips while placing the dildo at the entrance to her wet pussy. Debbie raised herself up, so that Jack was treated to her tits swinging in time to Andi's vigorous thrusting, which was mixed with an occasional spank of Debbie's ass.

Jack's cock had swollen to its fully erect state, and he was absent mindedly stroking it while enjoying the performance in front of him. For almost 20minutes Andi fucked Debbie through a handful of orgasms, while enjoying a couple herself. After Debbie's last one, she begged for a break, while Andi's body glistened with sweat. She stepped off the bed and slipped out of the harness. Jack admired her body, glistening in the low light of the room, her small breasts mounted by tiny but very erect nipples.

"I don't do cock very often, but it would be criminal to not take advantage of this wonderful specimen. But I have to finish my cardio, so get on the bed while I fuck you." Jack smiled, presuming her tease about her workout was just that, but when he lay on the bed, beside a near comatose Debbie, and Andi leapt on top of him, sliding him easily inside, he did wonder if she really meant it.

Almost an hour later, and even Jack's cock had given up, though he had remained hard even after he came the first time. Andi was every bit as physical as she had promised, her thighs keeping her bouncing up and down on his cock for the majority of the time. He reckoned she'd come 3 times, with the third just shortly before Jack's own second and at that point she was done. Jack had finished by rolling her onto her back and pumping hard and deep till they'd both orgasmed, and that seemed to sate their desire.

Jack slipped out of the room while Debbie cuddled in close to Andi, and popped in to see Laura, who was naked and asleep on top of the covers, a vibrator just to her side. He went to his own room, and in no time at all was fast asleep.