All Comments on 'Molly and Her Daddy Ch. 02'

by Southernsweetie554

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 17 years ago
Nice!!

Love the writing style for a beginner. The passion, love and lust between Father and Daughter is there for all to read and enjoy. Keep this storyline going for a few more Chapter, please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmmmm

I really liked this story. It was great to see how the daughter teased her dad.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
A little teasing...

goes a long way and it revved daddy's engine to the red line. Nicely continued from Chapter 1, I enjoyed it immensely, thanks.

LinyariLinyarialmost 17 years ago
Loved the Characters

I love how well you've developed the characters just in this installment. The fact that they seem like real people makes the story that much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

What a wonderfully well written story! Do you plan to continue it? Please keep up the good work and I will keep an eye out for your next one. It makes me wonder what would have happened if I had had a daughter, very hot and very well done....Thanks!

Atlasxx

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Again!

You've done it again! What a lovely story. I feel that you are using Molly as a substitute for your own desires, are you not? Wish I could be your Dad, in that case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Nice storytline - I like the daddy/daughter teen seductress theme. Molly is the one making the running and daddy finds her so hot that he just can't help himself. Strong sexual tension naturally leading to a healthy release for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hot story looking fo the next part.....

aTender1964aTender1964almost 8 years ago
Again

You've done it again! Please keep up the good work and I will keep an eye out for your next one... Thank you!

ozSolitude1964ozSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Passion

This is really beautiful.... wish you could continue this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous