All Comments on 'Molly and Her Daddy Ch. 02'

by Southernsweetie554

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ozSolitude1964ozSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Passion

This is really beautiful.... wish you could continue this series.

aTender1964aTender1964almost 8 years ago
Again

You've done it again! Please keep up the good work and I will keep an eye out for your next one... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hot story looking fo the next part.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Nice storytline - I like the daddy/daughter teen seductress theme. Molly is the one making the running and daddy finds her so hot that he just can't help himself. Strong sexual tension naturally leading to a healthy release for both.

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Again!

You've done it again! What a lovely story. I feel that you are using Molly as a substitute for your own desires, are you not? Wish I could be your Dad, in that case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

What a wonderfully well written story! Do you plan to continue it? Please keep up the good work and I will keep an eye out for your next one. It makes me wonder what would have happened if I had had a daughter, very hot and very well done....Thanks!

Atlasxx

LinyariLinyarialmost 17 years ago
Loved the Characters

I love how well you've developed the characters just in this installment. The fact that they seem like real people makes the story that much hotter.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
A little teasing...

goes a long way and it revved daddy's engine to the red line. Nicely continued from Chapter 1, I enjoyed it immensely, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmmmm

I really liked this story. It was great to see how the daughter teased her dad.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 17 years ago
Nice!!

Love the writing style for a beginner. The passion, love and lust between Father and Daughter is there for all to read and enjoy. Keep this storyline going for a few more Chapter, please. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous