Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

He wondered if he could help with his mother's sadness by giving her sexual pleasure. He wondered if he could make her happy by giving her incestuous sex. He wondered if he could take her mind off her ex-husband and his new wife by giving his mother multiple orgasms. He wondered if he could ease and even erase his mother's depression by becoming her lover. Only, she'd never have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her.

"Mom? What is it? What's wrong? Tell me," he said pausing while hoping she'd ask him to strip naked and give her sex. "Maybe I can help," he said while imagining stripping his mother naked and having hot sex with her naked body.

Just as he thought of her asking him to strip naked and give her sex, he thought of asking her to allow him to strip her naked and give her sex. The only thing that he'd like more than stripping himself naked in front of his mother is his mother stripping herself naked in front of him. The only thing that he'd like more than watching his mother strip herself naked was allowing him to strip her naked. The only thing he'd like more than stripping his mother naked was his mother allowing him to have incestuous sex with her naked body.

Only, nothing more than a forbidden, sexual fantasy, just as she'd never allow him to strip naked in front of her, she'd never strip naked in front of him. Just as she'd never allow him to strip her naked, she'd never allow him to have sex with her naked body. Needing to face reality, just as he'd never see her naked, he'd never have sex with his mother's naked body. With him her son and her his mother, she'd never have sex with him.

'Being that you offered to help, would it be too much to ask you to strip naked before giving me sex? Would it be too much to ask you to strip me naked and give me sex?' He imagined her asking him what he was thinking. 'Of course, Mother,' he imagined replying. 'It would be my personal pleasure to strip myself naked. It would be my sexual pleasure to strip you naked and give you sex. I'll do anything to make you happy,' he thought while having both sides of such a ridiculous conversation in his head.

If only she'd ask him to give her sex, he'd love to give her sex. Alas, just as she'd never ask him to strip naked or ask him to strip her naked, she'd never ask him to give her sex. Just the thought of having sex with his mother made him as horny as it made him sexually frustrated. Just the thought of having sex with his mother made him want to masturbate himself again while imagining having sex with her.

# # #

James looked at his mother with as much sexual lust as he looked at her with love, concern, and worry. She looked so sad. She looked so lonely. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never look sad. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never be alone. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was shouldn't be without a man in her life to give her love, sex, and romance especially tonight, Christmas Eve.

Yet, with her finally rid of his father, her asshole of an ex-husband, Robert, and with him finally free of his whore of an ex-girlfriend, Jessica, instead of looking sad, she should look so happy. Whenever she looked sad, he wanted to hold her, hug her, and kiss her while helping her through her sadness with love and sex, of course. Only, expressly forbidden, the kind of love that he wanted to give his mother was what a man would give a woman and not what a son should give his mother. The kind of sex that he wanted to give his mother was incestuous, forbidden, and even illegal in some states and countries.

Waiting for her to tell him what was the matter, he looked at her while already knowing why she was so sad on of all nights Christmas Eve. What used to be her favorite holiday was ruined after his father left her for a much younger woman, his cunt of an ex-girlfriend, Jessica. Willing to do anything to cheer her up, even have sex with her, especially having sex with her, he wished there was something that he could do to make his mother feel better. He wished she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

Only, not very sexually experienced, even though she was his mother, he knew little about women, especially older women. Besides, suddenly feeling like the pervert that he obviously was for sexually lusting over his mother, exposing himself to her, and masturbating and cumming in front of her, it was impossibly difficult for him to put his incestuous, sexual feelings aside. Whatever he wanted to do for his mother was more what he wanted to do for himself. Instead of giving her compassionate understanding, he wanted to give her hot sex.

He'd love to offer to give her a sexy, Christmas Eve massage but, while trying to sneak peeks of her nearly naked body. Only, unable to control himself, he knew that he'd be touching and feeling her in places where he shouldn't touch and feel his mother. He'd love to draw her a bubble bath but he'd be trying to sneak peeks of her naked body in between the bubbles. Other than to buy her flowers, candy, champagne, and a sexy nightgown which he did, he didn't know what else to do to make her smile.

For her to make him smile, all she had to do was to model the sexy nightgown that he bought her for Christmas. Only with the nightgown so short, so low-cut, so sheer, and so sexy, with her showing him more of her shapely body than he had ever seen before, unless he got her drunk, she'd never model her nightgown for him. Especially now that she knows that he was sexually attracted to her, she'd be playing with fire to tease and encourage his incestuous lust and sexual behavior by showing him any part of her beautiful, forbidden, and naked body.

# # #

"Wrong? There's nothing wrong," said Susan looking up at him while forcing a sad, little smile. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me," she said with a shrug. "I'm just feeling a little blue."

He stood and walked to her to touch and squeeze her shoulder when he really wanted to touch her breasts while squeezing her ass.

"I'm sorry that you feel so sad, Mom, when you should feel happy instead of sad," he said.

She touched his hand with her hand.

"With all the buildup and now that Christmas is nearly here and over in mere hours, holidays do that to me. Once this holiday is out of the way, they'll be New Year's Eve and some anniversary or memory that will make me feel sad all over again because of being alone without a man in my life."

Obviously, she wasn't fine. Obviously, she was lonely. She looked so sad. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears. Obviously, there was something seriously wrong. Maybe her sadness wasn't from what he suspected but was from something else.

He wondered if it was her health. Maybe she wasn't feeling well. Maybe she had some bad news. Perhaps someone she knew had taken ill or had died. If her only issue was not having a man in her life, she had him. She could always depend on him to be there for her. She could always depend on him to give her love, understanding, kindness, and sex. If only he could give her sex, he would give her sex.

With him her doting son, willing to fill that role and do anything for her, as much as he was willing to fill all his mother's holes, he could be her man. Only, with him sexually lusting over her, exposing himself to her, masturbating in front of her, and cumming in front of her, maybe she was disappointed in him. In the way that he more thought of his mother as his forbidden lover instead of his mother, maybe she more thought of him as her son instead of as her forbidden lover. Yet, a good sign, she was sexually aroused enough to touch herself and masturbate herself while watching him masturbate and cum.

# # #

James couldn't remove the image of his mother standing in his bedroom watching him masturbating just as he ejaculated a huge load of cum all over himself. He couldn't remove the image of his mother becoming sexually aroused enough to finger her nipple through her blouse and bra and reach her hand beneath her skirt and down inside her panty to finger her pussy. He only wished she had finished masturbating herself to have allowed him to watch and hear her cum. He only wished she had asked him for his finger, his tongue, and/or his cock.

Yet, because of his sexual attraction to his mother, he felt like the pervert that he was for incestuously lusting over her. Needing to blame his sudden burst of incestuous lust on someone, he blamed himself. Needing to blame his sudden burst of public masturbation on something, he blamed his incestuous lust on watching too many mother and son, X-rated, porn videos. Needing to blame his sudden burst of public masturbation on something, he blamed his incestuous lust on reading too many mother and son erotica. In the way that they end with mother and son sexually coming together, he'd love nothing more than to have forbidden sex with his mother.

He loved reading mother and son incest stories, especially those stories that were more erotic than pornographic. He loved reading mother and son stories that sounded as if they really could have happened. He blamed his recent burst of incestuous lust for his mother because of the story he read several nights ago on Literotica, by SusanJillParker, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas. The story was so well written and, with the main character, Susan, having the same name as his mother, the plot seemed as realistic as it felt plausible.

Something that he'd love to do with his mother now, tonight, on Christmas Eve, in the way that Charlie had sex with his mother in the story on Christmas, James would love to have sex with his mother. In the way that Charlie slept with his mother in the story, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas, he'd love to sleep with his mother. Relating to the MILF of a mother in the story, he connected with the story in such a deeply personal and profound way. Never had he masturbated over a story as much as he masturbated over that story.

Without a doubt, the obvious reason why he lusted over his mother now more than ever before was because of that erotic story. That was such a hot story, so hot that he had been masturbating himself over it for three days and nights. Now, as if he was experiencing déjà vu, he felt as if he was making his own sexy, incestuous story with his mother in the starring role and with him as her forbidden lover.

'I love you, Mom,' he thought. 'I need to see you naked. I need to have sex with you.'

Sexually excited thinking about the story and having such erotic fun masturbating over it, he wished he could roleplay that Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas story with his mother. In the way that Charlie had sex with his mother in that story, he wished he could have sex with his mother tonight. He wished his mother, Susan, was more like the Susan's character in the story. How hot would that be for his mother to seduce him instead of him having to seduce to her? How hot would that be for his mother to sexually want him in the way that he sexually wanted her?

Sexually lusting over her again now, he looked at her sitting across from him. Sadly depressed, she looked much like the woman in the story, blonde, blue-eyed, built, busty, and beautiful. With his mother such a MILF, she was just like the woman in the story. That story could have been about her. That story could have been about them. The only immediate difference was his name. His name was James instead of Charlie.

Wishing he could masturbate himself now and in front of his mother again, being that she already caught him pleasuring himself, James would love to pleasure himself again while his mother watched. In the way that he imagined masturbating her, he'd love for her to masturbate him. He couldn't remove the imagined images of Susan and Charlie, mother and son, having sex in that story in the way he'd love to have sex with his mother. Just as she watched him stroking his naked prick and cumming, he watched her finger her nipple and her pussy inside of her panties.

Because she was lonely and missing her ex-husband, Susan invited her son, Charlie, to sleep with her. Having difficulty sleeping, she thought that her son holding her, cuddling, and spooning her would be the comfort that she needed to fall asleep. Even though Charlie agreed to accommodate his mother by sleeping with her in her bed while holding her, cuddling her, and spooning her, the last thing he wanted to do was to sleep. Obviously, with her having incestuous sex with her son, the last thing that Susan wanted to do was to sleep too. If ever his mother invited him to sleep in her bed, the last thing he'd do is sleep.

In the way that James wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother, Charlie wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother too. In the way that Charlie was unable to innocently sleep with his mother without expecting sex and/or without copping some cheap feels of her sexy, shapely body, James didn't think that he could innocently sleep with his mother neither. Yet, if even only to sleep with her without groping her, he'd love to hold her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her as she slept.

Now that he thought more about it, he'd love to reenact those sexy scenes by roleplaying that story in real life with his mother. Only her inviting him to sleep with her in the same bed would never happen. More of a prude than a slut, his mother wasn't the cougar of a whore or an incestuous, sexual tease that Susan was in that story. A morally modest and somewhat religious woman, his mother would never seduce him in the way that Susan seduced her son, Charlie, in that story.

Yet, if only she'd ask him to sleep with her, he'd gladly sleep with her. Even without expecting sex, he'd be fine sleeping with her on Christmas Eve while holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her. He'd love nothing more than to wake up beside his mother on Christmas day. Yet, more than just sleeping, he'd love nothing more to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

'Yet, who am I kidding,' he thought. 'If my mother invited me to sleep in her bed with her, I'd never sleep with her. I'd be touching her, feeling her, and groping her. I'd be having hot sex with her instead of sleeping.'

# # #

He looked at her intent on giving her some comfort, hopefully some sexual comfort.

"You won't be alone for Christmas Eve or on Christmas Day, Mom. Just as I have no plans for Christmas, I have no plans for New Year's Eve neither. I'll be here with you all night and all the next day," he said with a sincere smile. "We can celebrate Christmas together," he said while wishing he could have sex with her.

He imagined getting his mother drunk enough to make out with her and while feeling her through her clothes. Who knows, maybe if he got her drunk enough, she'd model the sexy nightgown he bought her for Christmas. He'd love to see more skin of his mother than he ever had seen before. If she dared wear that nightgown in front of him, especially with her naked underneath, she'd be flashing him her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked tits. If she dared wear that shameless, and immorally, immodest nightgown in front of him, he'd make his sexual move by kissing his mother, French kissing her.

'How hot would that be to French kiss my mother? How hot would that be to touch and feel her through her clothes? How hot would that be to see my Mom in that sexy, sheer nightgown? Just as if I was still having my sexual fantasy of making love to her and fucking her while giving her orgasmic sex, I could pretend that I'm her lover,' he thought. 'Maybe if I licked and fingered her pussy and gave her an oral orgasm before making love to her, that would help her to sleep,' he thought while knowing she hadn't been sleeping soundly since her ex-husband left.

Only, he had another agenda than in just helping her get some rest. His ulterior motive was to seduce his mother and have incestuous sex with her. Just as he could never sleep in the same bed with his mother without giving her sex, he'd expect her to give him sex too. Alas, sadly and sexually frustratingly, just as she'd never allow him to sleep in the same bed with her, she'd never give him incestuous sex. When he said he was staying home all day and tonight, she looked at her son as if shocked that he was staying home for Christmas and New Year's.

"Don't stay home on my account. On this day of love and romance, you should be out having some sexy fun with a woman, especially on New Year's Eve," she said.

James made a sour face while shaking his head.

"I know how you get over the holidays. I'm not about to leave you alone," he said giving her a smile. "I don't mind staying home with you. I enjoy your company. After having been away from home for four years while in college, it's good to be home again. Besides, I don't have a woman in my life but as soon as I get a good job, my own place, and someone to love, I may be gone again. We may as well make the most of our time together," he said while imagining his mother naked and having sex with her.

Besides, he wasn't staying home just for her. He was staying home for himself. Hoping for much more than just a Christmas Eve peck on the lips but a real kiss, there was nowhere he'd rather be than to celebrate Christmas with the love of his life, his secret Valentine, his mother. Who knows, with him exposing himself to her, her watching him masturbate himself and cum, and her touching herself while giving him a sexy look, with a bit of candlelight, soft music, and lots of champagne, maybe he'd get lucky? She returned his smile with her brave, little smile.

"Don't worry about me. Really, I'll be okay," she said even though she obviously wasn't okay. "You should go out and have some fun. Maybe you'll meet someone."

He didn't want to meet anyone. He already found the woman he wanted. He looked at his mother as if he was her boyfriend, her significant other, her husband, or her lover instead of her son. He looked at his mother with love mixed with sexual lust. Undressing her with his eyes, he looked at his mother as if she was already naked. He looked at his mother in the way that he had never looked at his mother before.

He'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked. Having never see more than up-skirt flashes of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, he'd settle for seeing his mother in her bra and panties. Having never seen more than up-nightgown flashes of her naked pussy and down-nightgown flashes of her naked breasts, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated himself while imagining seeing his mother naked.

If not the nightgown he bought her for Christmas, he'd love to see his mother in one of her sexy nightgowns. It would be his sexual fantasy come true to see his mother in her bra and panties. It would be his sexual fantasy come true to see his mother topless. It would be his sexual fantasy come true to see his mother naked. It would be his sexual fantasy come true to have sex with his MILF of a mother.

'If only I could have sex with my mother, I would have sex with my mother,' he thought.

Deciding to take his mother under his wing, ever since she divorced his father, he was troubled by how she felt so sad every holiday. Just once, he wanted to make her happy. He'd do anything to get her to smile. He'd do anything to make her laugh in the way she used to laugh with such joy. He'd do anything to make her cum.

Hoping beyond hope, even though he knew having sex with her would never happen, he knew the way to make his mother happy was to give her passionate sex. Perhaps the best way to relax her and to have sex with her was to get her drunk. Maybe, once she was inebriated enough, she'd allow him to give her a sexy massage. Maybe, once she was inebriated enough, she'd allow him to French kiss her while feeling her through her clothes. Maybe, once she was inebriated enough, she'd allow him to strip her naked. Maybe, once she was inebriated enough she'd allow him to give her hot sex.