Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so sad, Mother," said James with kind, caring eyes. "Is there something that I can do to lift your holiday spirits?"

He'd love to do any number of sexual things to lift her holiday spirits. He'd love to kiss her and make out with her while feeling her though her clothes. He'd love to undress her. He'd love to sleep with her before and after making love to her and before fucking her. He'd love to suck his mother's tits and finger her pussy while licking her pussy. He'd love to fill her mouth with his erect cock and cum in her mouth. He'd love to watch her swallow his cum while she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes.

'Hint, hint,' he thought. 'Let's get drunk, then, you can take sexual advantage of me,' he imagined his mother saying. 'If we're both drunk, we could have sex without guilt or remorse. If we're both drunk, after you lick and finger my pussy and make love to me before fucking me, I'll suck your cock,' he wished his mother would say what he was thinking. 'I'll even let you cum in my mouth before giving me a cum bath.'

Asking her his loaded question while beating around the bush and hinting around with all that he imagined sexually doing with her, he thought of all the incestuous things he could do with his mother to make her happy. He thought of all the sexually things he could do with his mother to make himself happy. Yet, with this romantic holiday more about her than about him, he wasn't the sad one, she was. If anything, he was the incestuously horny one. Even if he was to get her drunk, knowing her better, his mother would never do any of those incestuous, sexual things with him.

If he was anything, he was the sexually excited one. If he was anything, he was the perverted one. Yet, maybe this was the year that he'd get her tipsy enough to kiss her in the way he kissed her in his sexual fantasies while masturbating himself and in the way that Susan kissed Charlie in the story. Maybe this was the year that he'd get sexually lucky with his mother.

Maybe this is the year that she'd allow him to touch and feel her through her clothes while he French kissed her. Maybe this is the year that she'd return his passionate kisses with her passionate kisses while touching and feeling him through his clothes. Maybe this is the year that she'd return his sexual passion and allow him to have incestuous sex with her. If nothing else, it was fun just thinking about having sex with her.

Only frustratingly, in the way that he was sexually attracted to his mother, he knew that she wasn't sexually attracted to him. In the way that he knew there was something psychologically wrong with him for wanting to see his mother without her clothes, he knew there was nothing psychologically wrong with his mother. In the way that he knew there was something psychologically wrong with him for incestuously wanting to have sex his mother, he knew there was nothing psychologically wrong with his mother with her not sexually wanting him.

Even though she started masturbating herself in front of him while watching him masturbating himself, she was just sad. She was just lonely and depressed because of his asshole father. He wondered, in the way that he was horny and sexually frustrated, perhaps she was horny and sexually frustrated too. He wished there was something he could do to make her smile. He wished there was something he could do to make her happy. He wished he could give his mother sex.

To be continued...

*****

Please show your appreciation by voting.