All Comments on 'Mom and Dad Shrink into Fuck-Toys'

by jdb821

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worthless

Dumbest piece of garbage I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seconded

Not to discourage you from further submissions but this IS garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry try again.

no idea what the heck I just read

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Not great

A bare semblance of a plot. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
High?

Just how High were you when you attempted to write this?

Mael99Mael99almost 7 years ago
???

This was a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do some math

Mother 38, son 28? She had him at 10?

jdb821jdb821almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much

For all of your constructive, informative and coherent criticism. You're a lot of assholes, aren't you? If you don't like what you've read, then fuck right off. It wasn't written for you. And by the way, the couple in the story are NOT brother and sister, so I don't need to do any fucking math. Learn to read for context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: 'Thanks So Much'

I did read it for context, and it's still a steaming pile of shit; incoherent, poorly written, poorly conceived, a ridiculous premise, and basically just a steaming turd-pile. You are a terrible writer, please go away and never write again; find another hobby, or just stay in your basement and jerk off continuously, and don't waste time and space on this site; that way we'll all be happy. I'll gladly fuck right off if you promise faithfully to never, ever, cross your heart and hope to die write anything ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well...

It has promise, but it needs to be better developed. Here's just one small suggestion. The parents should have been naked next to their pile of clothes, and they should have been a little taller, two or three inches at least. Don't be discouraged by the critics, though, by all means KEEP WRITING. Every good story comes out of a good imagination, and that you've got. Practice makes perfect. I'll be looking for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

to short

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like stories with smoking involved. Especially dangling or sidesmoking. Keep going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous