Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

"Oh, fuck, Jess," Tommy said, drawing my attention to Jessica taking a turn to suck on Tommy's cock as I kept sliding into her. Jessica was in the process of swapping Tommy back into Angie when Tommy froze and his cock spurted a long stream of cum that barely missed Jessica's face, arcing over both girls' bodies, splattering across Angie's forearm and breast and hitting the underside of her chin. If Angie hadn't been there, I'm sure it would have reached Jessica's pussy, maybe even splashed across my own balls.

"Jeezus, Tommy," I grunted, as Jessica gulped him back into her mouth to catch the rest of his ejaculate. "You been saving that up all month?"

"Unngh," he grunted with his last spasm. "Not all of us have fuck buddies to take the edge off, Derek. The women have had Dad and each other, and you've had that girl on campus."

As Jessica eased his cock out of her mouth, she muttered, "That was his second load, too. Now, fuck me harder, brother. I'm almost there."

She was right, as only three urgent strokes more, plus Angie sucking hard on her clit, pushed Jessica over the edge. "Cuuuummmmmiiinnnnggggg!! she cried, before devolving into screams and squeals as she shook in front of me and pulsated inside. I slammed into her several more times and joined her in orgasm, pumping enough cum into her on top of Tommy's first load to cause her to overflow, our mingled juices squirting around my cock, onto our thighs and Angie's face.

Angie sucked my cock into her mouth again the moment I withdrew from Jessica, licking our combined fluids off of my cock.

Looking along their bodies, Jessica resumed sucking on Angie's clit the moment her orgasm eased, determined to coax the last of us to orgasm. Angie's moans vibrated around my softening cock.

I reached my hand down and squeezed her nearer breast, partly covered in Tommy's cum. I coated my thumb and index finger in his semen to twirl and squeeze Angie's nipple. Angie let my cock slip from her lips and screamed, "Fuck!!" before she started to writhe in ecstasy.

Finally, she collapsed, rolling away from Jessica. When she could speak again, she said, "Holy shit, that was fantastic. Promise me we can do something like that every night we're together."

"As many as possible, honey," I said. Looking down at us, I said, "I need a shower. Who's with me?"

Jessica yawned before saying, "In the morning. I don't have enough energy left to get out of bed to change the sheets, so we might as well stick to each other and get clean in the morning."

"I need to pee, at least," I responded.

Angie said, "Then grab a couple wet wash cloths for us, Derek, so we can at least clean our faces and get the more obvious globs."

I went into the bathroom, urinated, and used one wet wash cloth to wipe off my cock and thighs, then wet two more to bring back to my bedroom. Tommy had already fallen asleep before I returned. Angie cleaned her face and the remnants of Tommy's long cumshot, then gave her pussy a swipe before bundling the wash cloth up and tossing it toward the hamper. Jessica wiped her face, cleaned off Tommy's cock and then her own pussy before she tossed the second cloth into the hamper and snuggled into Tommy's back.

Angie settled behind Jessica and I lay behind her. I whispered into her ear before I faded out, "Thoroughly defrosted."

~~~~~

Mom, Dad and Jilly came over to our house at 9:30 the next morning. After hugs and kisses, we all sat down in the living room, to hear the decision that had been reached.

Jilly began, "Okay, gang, we start with the answer to the easiest question. I'm a 'yes' to joining in a polyamorous pseudo-marriage with Stan and Marcy, merging assets, yadda, yadda. However, that opens up a bunch of other questions, some of which need your input."

"Such as?" Tommy asked.

Jilly responded, "Probably the most pressing question is living arrangements, not just for the three of us, but for the four of you, too. Right now, Jessica lives with me, Angie has been here since the whole dust-up with her mom, Derek has got a semester left on campus and you're in Chicago, for now. But, after graduation and marriages, where will we all live? In one house, two or even three?"

I said, "Before we can make that decision, you all need to know about something Angie discovered yesterday."

Angie retold the story of discovering her father and sister together, ending with a question to Jilly about whether the Cohens knew Debra well.

Jilly answered, "Angie, three years ago, Barb asked me to fill in for someone in her Bunco group and your Mom was one of the other players. Whether she still is, I'm not certain, but I suspect so, since Barb must have talked to your mom the very next day after seeing you at my club. When Doug registered Jake and Wendy as guests, it seemed his friendship with Jake was closer than Barb's is to your mom. I just don't know enough about the Bunco group's schedule over the holidays, to know when it met last or will meet next. It's probably just a matter of time before Barb talks to Debra, if she's willing to listen. But I agree with Derek. Asking directly for Barb to exonerate you would backfire."

"I get that," Angie said. "I just needed to know how close they are to Mom, since I hadn't directly met them before the club."

Jilly continued, "Don't get your hopes up too high, either. Even if your Mom realizes she's wrong about you being with Wendy and your dad, she's still got a problem with your sexual orientation. Given that she used it as her pretext for throwing you out, she might not back down, especially since you've reinforced that by attending the club a second time with Jess."

Mom asked, "So, how does this affect our plans, to have you and Jessica move in? Can we really risk having all seven of us under the same roof?"

Dad said, "If we could even fit all seven of us here, rather than buying someplace bigger."

I asked, "What are your plans for your house if you do move here, Jilly?"

She answered, "Rent it out for the income, with plans to do the same with this house after we buy something even bigger for all seven of us to share, if that's our choice. Preferably a place with plenty of privacy. At least until grandkids might make it necessary to divide between two houses again. In which case, Stan, Marcy and I might just reoccupy my house instead of moving back into this one. Just so I'm clear, I'm in no rush to be a grandmother. I'm only saying that kids would eventually be a factor."

Tommy asked, "Why don't we divide between the houses, with Jessica and Angie in yours for now? That will give us time to figure out where Derek, Angie, Jessica and I will live after graduation and my return. If it gets safe enough by then, we could pursue someplace bigger. Or Jess and I could be looking for our own place separate from Derek and Angie, to reduce suspicions even further."

Dad asked, "Wouldn't it make people think that Angie and Jessica are a couple, living together without you guys there as well?"

Jessica said, "That's pretty much moot, Dad, since going to the club together was intended to signal that we're intimate separate from our engagements. While the primary target was Angie's mom, it might also convince her dad that Angie has stopped being involved with Marcy. Plus, it now serves to say that Angie's not involved with Wendy, either."

Angie said, "I don't think my Dad plans to break things off with Pat just because he's been caught by me. So, I doubt he'll believe Derek has ended things with Marcy, even if he thinks I have. Not that I think any of us should stop being lovers. We just might have to work smarter to keep it from getting noticed."

Jessica countered, "Even if your dad's mind isn't changed, he is still less of a threat to us, now. He has only a suspicion of Derek and Marcy and knows that if he reveals that, we can expose him. The concern now is what your mom believes. Getting her to believe that you're involved with me rather than Wendy and your dad is still a good thing. We just have to keep her from linking me to Derek."

Angie responded, "We decided that was an acceptable risk, when we thought we were only keeping Mom from linking me to Marcy."

I asked, "Should we emphasize that connection between the two of you, though? Maybe Angie and I should share Jilly's house, while Jess moves here? Then figure things out when Tommy returns?"

Jessica said, "And have Angie living there alone until you graduate? Suddenly isolating her after establishing that she and I are lovers would look spectacularly weird. We're trying to get Debra to be less suspicious, not more. That's the same reason why having Angie move in with her sister would be bad, because it moves Angie closer to Jake and might get Debra to suspect that Pat is involved."

Angie said, "I did not get a sense that the three of them were interested in having me join them, at least in the short term. Probably for the same reason." She paused, then sighed. "I'm sorry that my Mom has turned into such an obstacle for our plans, for our safety."

Jessica said, "That's not your fault, honey. The thing is, your Mom will never prove you're involved with your dad, as long as it's not what's happening. Her suspicion should go away if the Cohens tell her that you were unaware of your dad's affair with Wendy. Whether or not your mom starts suspecting Pat instead, she doesn't actually suspect the seven of us, while your Dad only suspects Derek and Marcy. While I am hoping she will reconcile with you, she'll never get close enough to us to suspect a thing if she doesn't."

Dad said, "Don't blame yourself for anything, Angie. There are far more people we have to keep in the dark than just your mother. Even if she were on our side, there would be no lack of other people to worry about, from my brother and his family to Marcy's family to other more distant family, friends and coworkers. Any of them could pose problems for us, if we're not careful."

Tommy asked, "So, where does that leave us? Would it be better to have Jess and Angie sharing Jilly's house or not?"

Mom said, "It might be better than having Angie living there alone, but it still stands out a bit, because there's no reason for doing it other than keeping the two of them apart from us, when there is space enough for them here. The advice I originally gave Derek for keeping our incest a secret was to keep acting in public like the incest wasn't happening. That normalcy is our best shield. We should keep the focus on this change being about Jilly, Stan and I merging our families. If we're doing that, having Jess move in along with her mom would be expected, where having Angie move out would not. At least until we have to face you and Derek moving back in."

"Why then?" I asked.

"Because seven adults would look more cramped in this house, with just two bathrooms," Mom answered. "It might even be too much to have four women here, without you and Tommy."

"What about the seven of us in a bigger house?" Jessica asked. "Mom and Dad already hinted at that. If we buy something bigger that is already intended as either multi-family or multi-generation and either rent both of these houses out or sell, could we stay together longer?"

Mom answered, "For a while, certainly. It's more common recently for kids to stay home longer after college. But that's usually as singles, not as engaged or married couples. It would have to be the right property to make it look reasonable. An inlaw apartment meant for just one widowed mother probably wouldn't cut it for three of us. Then, as Jilly mentioned, having kids becomes its own obstacle."

"Aarrrrgggghhh!" Jessica cried out. "We're twisting ourselves into pretzels, trying to figure out what other people are going to think of our every move, instead of actually doing what we want to do! Why can't we just be unconventional without it being a neon sign crying 'INCEST'? If the three of you are forming a poly trio, that's already unorthodox. If we publicly reveal that the DNA tests show that we should have lived as one blended family all along, rather than two, why not treat living together as making up for lost time? I would want to spend more time with my new dad and brother, even without the sex."

I said, "We may need a whole 'nother discussion about how to explain my half-sister being intimate with both my half-brother and my fiancee but not me. Are we just going to rely on people assuming that we wouldn't go there if we're admitting that you're my sister, rather than hiding that fact?"

"Pretty much," Jessica said. "We stay cool in public, people won't want to jump to that conclusion. We can also point out that Angie and I became lovers before she met you and before I knew for sure whether you were my brother. You being in an open relationship with her doesn't limit her to only being with other guys, y'know."

I asked, "And do we admit that Angie was involved with Tommy before me, too? Or that she continues to be?"

Dad said, "C'mon, kids, we're getting off track from this housing decision. It sounds like we basically have three options for the short term. One, Jilly and Jess stay where they are, at least until graduation. Two, they move in here before school resumes next month and their house gets rented out. Three, Jilly and Angie switch places, so Angie and Jess are in the other house for the last semester. Let's take a vote. I vote for option two."

After all that debate, it wound up being unanimous to have Jilly and Jessica move into my parents' house. We decided to table any further decisions on post-graduation housing until another day.

Jilly then asked, "Is it too much risk for Marcy and I to welcome the boys home in broad daylight? Or should we wait until night time?"

"Go ahead, Mom," said Jessica. "Christmas Eve is tomorrow, so I doubt we'll get unexpected visitors today. We'll get started on making lunch and warn you if we do get visitors."

"Is that okay with you guys?" Jilly asked. "The girls didn't leave you too tired?"

As Mom crossed the room to embrace him, Tommy answered, "Nothing a good night's sleep didn't cure."

I walked over to Jilly and took her in my arms, kissing her deeply, her sweater-clad boobs pressing into my chest. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tommy doing the same with Mom, before they headed towards the master bedroom. "I missed you, Jilly," I whispered, when our lips parted.

She gazed into my eyes and softly asked, "Is that love or infatuation talking, honey?"

Without hesitating, I answered, "Love. I realize I'm feeling it for more than one woman at the same time, but it's not infatuation or just lust. I want to be with all of you and have all seven of us be together just as much as Jessica wants us all together."

Taking my hand and leading me towards the stairs, Jilly asked, "And if we can't make that work out?"

I replied, "If we can't live together, we visit frequently. If we can't continue being intimate at all, it still won't change my feelings. I don't imagine you stopped loving my dad just because you weren't together for several years."

She smiled as we reached my bedroom and said, "Well, no, but it wasn't nearly that simple, either. I resented the hell out of both of your parents for breaking up with me, even while I still loved them both. I felt like I was paying the larger price for their disagreement, over incest that hadn't happened yet and might never happen, if you and Tommy weren't interested. They phrased it as both of them giving something up, but it didn't feel fair that they got to stay together. We tried being friends, but it was too painful not being able to love them the way I was used to doing."

I asked, "Would it have been easier for Dad to have divorced Mom?"

Jilly pulled down my covers before she sat on my bed and answered, "If it were just a question of making him choose between us, I'm not sure which of us your dad would have picked. But, divorce would have meant Marcy could do whatever she wanted, the opposite of your Dad's goal. To block her, they had to stay married. Anyway, that's enough talking about the damned pact. It's over. Not only do I have your parents back in my life now, I've gained four more lovers and I want the one in front of me to make love to me now."

I said, "Sorry, that wasn't really the direction I meant the conversation to go, either. I only wanted to make the point that my love wasn't dependent on continuing to be intimate."

"Hopefully, we never have to put that to the test ever again," Jilly said, before pulling her sweater over her head, exposing a lacy blue demibra. "Get naked, kiddo, so you can show me that love the best way."

I got undressed, setting my clothes to the side, keeping my eyes on Jilly as she exposed more and more. My cock was engorged by the time we were both nude. Jilly reclined on my bed, her ass at the edge, propped her heels next to her buttocks, then let her knees fall to the side. "Fuck or suck, Derek? You choose," she said, wantonly spreading her drenched folds with her left hand. "Come to auntie."

She had never called herself that, in all the years of my knowing her. Was she playing up the pseudo-incest angle?

I chuckled and asked, "Reclaiming your aunt-hood, rather than becoming my stepmom, now that you're marrying my parents?" I dropped to my knees next to the bed and swiped my tongue along her slot before she could respond with more than a moan. My tongue slipped between her finger tips to flick her clit. She continued rubbing around her hood as I moved back to licking and sucking on her labia.

"Oh, baby, you make auntie feel so good," she said, before she giggled and said, "No, let's not do the roleplay, after all. Feels too silly. You do make me feel good, though. Oh, right there, Derek! Oh, gawd!"

I had just pressed my tongue to her clit again, so waggled it side to side, still pressing between her finger tips, which pushed me away when I got too intense. This turned into a pattern, approaching her clit with quick attacks and her fingers closing off my access. Each time, she gave me only a few seconds of contact before moving me away. Gradually, they got longer, until finally she moved her hand into my hair and started holding me in place as I sucked her clit into my mouth.

I glided the middle finger of my left hand inside her, seeking her g-spot, finding the roughened patch without trouble. Adding pressure against it to my repertoire against her clit soon had Jilly moaning and squealing non-stop. "Oh, oh, ohhhh!" she cried out as I doubled my suction and whipped my tongue back and forth over her nub. "There, there! Oh, fuck, honey! Fffuuuuccckkk! I'm cumming!" She started to buck against my hand and face, a brief spurt of juices splashing across my chin.

As I felt her crescendo start to wane, I stood and drove my cock into her spasming depths. Her knees snapped closed against my sides, then her calves wrapped behind me. Leaning forward, I sucked her left nipple between my wet lips and squeezed the other breast in my hand, using her own juices to paint the nipple and areola. Our groins were pressed together, as I was unable to thrust very far at the moment.

She grabbed her right boob with her own hand and pulled it towards her mouth, a single swipe of her tongue gathering her own taste to her mouth. When she let it go, I leaned further and kissed her, providing her even more of her own juices. She groaned into my mouth in time with my own grunts every time my hips rocked against her.

When I stood back up and tried to grab her hips to start longer strokes, she pressed her hands to the bed and both scooted back from the edge and turned over, presenting herself for a doggy style fuck. I climbed onto the bed and slapped my cock against her clit several times before I entered her again.

As soon as I was fully immersed in her again, I reached around her and lifted her torso until we were both upright on our knees, her back pressed to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, each hand engulfing a breast. I whispered, "I love you, Jilly," then suckled the side of her neck and thrust from my hips. She rotated her own hips and we fucked softly with short strokes for several minutes, her left hand stroking across her clit, my shaft and my balls in equal amounts. Her right hand pressed against my face as I continued kissing her neck.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers