Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Mom answered. "Granted, it took me a couple of days to come to terms with it. In the end, the idea of co-parenting a baby with Jilly and Stan, with genes representing the three of us, feels good. Even if the percentages aren't equal. But, that has to balance against you giving up your parental rights and being just a big brother to a baby you know is truly yours. Officially, I would be named the baby's guardian with you as a backup in case something happened to all three of us, but that's not the same as parenthood. You're the one having to make a sacrifice, for my benefit, mainly."

"Mom, there's almost nothing I wouldn't do for you. I literally owe you and Dad my life, right? I'm leaning towards saying yes, but want to talk it out more. What about you, babe?" I asked Angie. "How do you feel about this?"

Angie answered, "I'm going to love all the babies we bring into this mixed-up family like they're my own kids, okay? I really think our kids are all going to have seven co-parents, without regard to biology. That you're the biological father to Jilly's baby instead of Stan won't matter to that love. Plus, Jilly having a baby now would give Jess and I a chance at helping to care for it before we're ready for our own."

"Any down side?" I asked.

"I just want to know that you're not going to have regrets, later on. Don't do it, if it's only going to hurt you in the long run."

I let out a long sigh. "I'm more worried about the child being hurt by this plan to hide my involvement. Since Jilly asked me, this morning, I've thought a lot about your dad and grandfather not knowing their true relationship for decades, all because Jake's mother hid that she was pregnant from Oscar. And here we are, planning to keep this child ignorant of my being his father. I don't think I'm okay with that."

"It won't be the only secret," Mom said. "We'll be hiding the incest from all the kids."

"This is different," I said. "We absolutely need to keep the incest secret because it's a crime. But, Jilly and I having sex and conceiving a child together aren't illegal acts, just unorthodox. On the other hand, falsifying a birth certificate is a crime that's easily proven by DNA test and who knows what laws might get passed in the future that might mandate testing that would trip us up. So, why lie about it? Jilly and I have already been intimate at her club once, so it's not like we can turn that back into a secret. If we treat this like a surrogacy, I can surrender my parental rights legally, letting Dad adopt, then my being with Jilly looks less suspicious, not more. You might even pursue getting the court to recognize all three of you as legal parents, although that's only been allowed in a few states."

"A guardianship grants a lot of the parental rights I might need," Mom said. "Besides, trying to establish a legal precedent might bring us too much attention."

"Yeah, the tri-parenting angle is a long shot," I responded. "My main point is we don't need to hide this from anyone. Once the child is old enough to understand, we can explain my involvement. Let him or her choose whether to treat me as a surrogate dad or as a brother or even uncle. That's my one condition. If Jilly agrees, I'm a yes."

"You're right, Derek. The more honest we can be, the better. I'm sure Jilly will agree with that reasoning. Thank you, baby!" Mom exclaimed, before kissing me, then said, "And this one's from Jilly!" and kissed me again. She leaned back a little before saying, "I guess I still owe you a 'welcome home' to match Jilly's. The three of us seem to be the only ones not already in a bed, so shall we head upstairs to yours?"

I scooped Mom into my arms and rose from the couch, teasing, "Could I really do this, if you were fat?" as I headed for the stairs, Angie leading the way, wiggling her butt in front of me.

My bed's covers were still drawn down from the earlier liaison with Jilly, so I didn't have to pull them down before setting Mom on the bed. Angie stood beside me and started pulling on my shirt as Mom leaned forward to open my belt. Soon, I was naked and both women were kneeling before me, still dressed, Angie caressing my balls and Mom stroking my cock to hardness. "Welcome home, honey," Mom murmured before taking my cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling slowly around the ridge.

Angie ducked below her to suck on my balls, then licked along the underside of my shaft, squeezing with her lips as her tongue fluttered between them. As she reached the tip, Mom surrendered it to her and started working along the top of the shaft, mirroring what Angie had done.

When Mom reached my pubic hair, she switched to kisses, gradually working up my belly and rising from her knees, as she started to undress herself. Once she had her blouse and bra off, I felt her breasts drag across my abs, her nipples like pebbles scraping along my skin as her nose and lips reached my chest hair.

As she rose, Mom's body blocked my view of Angie, so I couldn't see the sudden thrust that pushed my cock into my fiancee's throat, just as Mom's mouth latched over my left nipple. "God, Angie! That feels fucking fantastic!" I exclaimed.

"She's been practicing," Mom said, leaving off the fact that she'd obviously been practicing mostly on Dad's cock. Even as I thought that, I wasn't feeling the least bit jealous about it. I thought about asking whether the four women had been tiring Dad out and chose to leave that alone for now. It wasn't the time for more conversation.

I felt Mom's skirt pool atop my feet and slid my right hand down her back, slipping my fingers into her panties to squeeze one butt cheek, as my left hand sought out Angie's head, feeling it bob back and forth.

Mom continued kissing up my chest, crossing my clavicle and beginning to kiss along my shoulder towards my neck. When she started to suck against it, I warned, "You'll leave a hickey, Mom!"

Mom didn't stop for nearly a minute, then responded, "Tell people it was Angie, silly," before smooching her way around to the other side of my neck for a minute, but not giving me a matching hickey there.

As Mom moved more to my right side, I managed to get a glance of Angie's face, pulling off and pushing onto my cock. Spit and precum were dripping off of her chin, onto her bare breasts. How she had managed to get undressed while giving me such ferocious head I don't know, but she was down to her panties.

Mom backed away, shimmied her own panties off and lay on the bed, in almost the same position Jilly had used earlier. In my head, I anticipated a matching "Come to mommy" moment, but what she actually said was, "I want that load of cum, Derek. Please fuck my brains out."

Angie sucked hard as she pulled completely off of my dick, then I heard her slurp the juices coating her lips back into her mouth. She gave me a "bird who swallowed the canary" wink as she climbed onto the bed and dripped some of those juices into Mom's mouth, as I stepped between Mom's thighs.

While I positioned my glistening cock between Mom's folds, I watched Angie straddle Mom's head and timed my first thrust to match Mom's tongue making contact with Angie's pussy. I had been perilously close to cumming when Angie had stopped her blowjob, so slowly pressed into Mom's sheath at first, pacing myself.

Inch by inch, I sunk inside before mashing my groin to Mom's, watching Angie's face react as Mom's tongue fluttered beneath her. It still produced an extra thrill to know that I was reentering forbidden territory. I hoped keeping my focus on Angie would forestall my orgasm. Mom's legs wrapped around me, pulling my ass forward, urging me to faster speed.

As I leaned slightly forward in my thrusts, Angie leaned towards me as well. We kissed lightly at first and I tasted my precum on her probing tongue.

My hands rose to grasp Angie's firm breasts, squeezing softly, brushing my thumbs over her nipples, causing a shiver to run through her. Angie reached down to do the same to Mom's swaying orbs, squeezing them together.

I envisioned energy running through the triangle we formed, the force of my every thrust into Mom passing to Angie's snatch and back to me through our mouths. I felt that energy surge as my hips slapped into Mom's inner thighs with increasing force, her moans getting louder between Angie's thighs, translating to Angie thrusting her tongue deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck me, baby!" came my mom's muffled voice between Angie's thighs, barely heard over Angie moans into my mouth. I pumped my hips even faster, my full length driving harder into her. I dropped one hand to caress her throbbing clit, knowing that I was so close to cumming that it was too late to hold it back much longer. I was pretty sure Angie and Mom were close, too.

"I'm close, Mom, cum with me!" I said, two fingers flicking across her clitoral hood, the other hand pinching Angie's nipple.

Our orgasms all broke loose at the same moment, energy reverberating from one to the other, reaching a crescendo of vibrating flesh and moans, soaked in sweat and other fluids.

As Angie groggily climbed off of Mom, to lie on the other side of the bed, Mom sat up, my cock still in her, and embraced me, her arms around my neck and her legs still wrapped behind mine to keep me from withdrawing. She said, "I really wish I could stay for a second round and fall asleep here, but you know your Grandpa could show up nearly any time tomorrow. It wouldn't do to get caught because he decides to show up at 6 AM this year."

Angie asked, "He just shows up whenever? Is there a story behind that?"

Mom laughed and answered, "Two, actually. The first is that my Dad used to dress up as Santa on Christmas Eve to visit Mark and I when we still believed. Dad would leave for work after actually taking the day off, then Santa would show up at some random time during what was supposed to be my Dad's work shift, then Dad would come home later, back in his work clothes, and listen to us excitedly tell him how he had missed Santa yet again."

"And once you knew the truth?" Angie asked.

"He would still take the afternoon off of work and sneak into the house at random times, still trying to surprise us, just without the Santa costume. After I married Stan, it turned into him randomly arriving here for Christmas Eve, instead. I think the earliest so far was 7 AM, bringing a full breakfast with him - before we had woken up."

"And what's the second story?" I asked. "Because I haven't heard anything I didn't already know, so far."

Mom closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, then said, "The first Christmas after my Mom died, Mark was still in the navy and I was home from college. When Dad tried to sneak in at 3 PM, wearing a Santa costume again, he, ummm, found me in his bed, wearing what can best be described as a slutty elf costume. I told him my body was his Christmas surprise that year. Let's just say he enjoyed unwrapping me."

I asked, "So, that's when the incest started between you and Grandpa? Is that the real reason he keeps showing up as a surprise, now?"

She answered, "Maybe. I've never asked. We agreed not to talk about the incest when we stopped. I'm sure the childhood tradition is what he tells Bridget, anyway. Whether or not our affair is a factor for him only surprising me like this instead of Mark, the fact remains that I don't know when he and Bridget are going to arrive. He's got his own key to this house for emergencies and has excelled at sneaking into the house before we know he's here. Mark's family will arrive at 5:30 for dinner, but we have to assume Dad could surprise us while we're still in bed. In that case, the right people need to be in the right beds."

"Oh, shit," Angie muttered, getting up from the bed and crossing to the closet that now had more of her clothes in it than mine. She reached in and pulled out a green and red elf costume that looked demure, but I still expected it would look sexy on her body. She turned around and said, "Jess and I were planning on wearing these tomorrow night, handing out the gifts you're exchanging with your family. Can we still do it?"

Mom said, "I don't see why not. My Dad wouldn't know that I've told you that second story, so he's not going to assume he's being targeted by your costumes, which he's really not. None of my other family know anything about my affair with him, so they don't even know about my elf outfit. It might be best if you don't share my slutty elf story with Jess quite yet. Don't pay any special attention towards him that would make him suspect that you know. He doesn't know about my being with Derek and Tommy and I don't plan on telling him. Being a playful elf with Derek is okay, but remember that my niece and nephew are barely teens, so keep it clean."

"We can do that," Angie said, draping the costume over the chair at my desk and coming around the bed to hug us both, causing my cock to finally slip out of Mom in the process. "Sleep well, Marcy."

"Good night, kids," Mom responded, picking up her clothes from the floor and slipping her panties on to keep my semen from dripping down her legs.

No sooner had Mom closed the door than Angie was back on her knees, slurping my cock into her mouth to clean it off. It was more than enough to get me hard again. She withdrew briefly to say, "I let your Mom claim your first load, but I get the second." She then proceeded to repeat the blowjob she hadn't been able to finish earlier, now with my attention undivided.

Her hands reached behind me to clasp both buttocks, using them as handholds as she rocked on her heels and fucked my cock with her mouth and throat until she had to retreat for breathing.

My erection had returned quickly, but my ability to orgasm again had not. Angie shifted to sucking and licking every inch of my cock and balls, exciting every nerve ending she could for ten minutes before taking me back into her throat again.

Once more, I outlasted her ability to keep deep-throating me and she returned to licking around the glans, circling it with her tongue, slurping down the precum that leaked out.

After ten minutes of driving me crazy, I finally warned, "Oh, I'm not going to last much longer, babe," feeling my sperm finally gathering to explode outward.

Her only answer was to go into overdrive, her tongue whipping side to side as my cock passed over it on each thrust of her head toward me, taking me deep, again and again. "Oh, fuck, here it comes!" I cried out, my shaft swelling before it launched several globs of cum deep inside her throat. Angie gulped air through her nostrils as she pulled back and took the rest into her mouth.

After she let my cock out of her mouth and swallowed the remaining jism, she rose to her feet again and kissed me, then said, "Thank you for the midnight snack, honey. I wish we had time to get you revved up for a round three, but if it's really possible that your grandpa might be here as early as 6 or 7, we should get to sleep."

We settled into a spoon position and pulled the covers over us. I glanced over at the clock and saw it read 12:05 AM. I whispered, "Merry Christmas Eve, honey. Thanks for being my best gift this year," then realized she was already asleep.

~~~~~

Author's Note: Why is this a Chapter 1, when the earlier parts of this series weren't divided into numbered chapters? The parts of this series set over Derek's Thanksgiving break were divided by subtitle, alphabetically, basically one subtitle and theme for each day, shooting for 10,000 words each, but hitting 13,100 for "Revelations". For the continuation, set over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, I only have one theme and subtitle for each holiday ("XXXmastime" and "Year's End") but those will cover multiple days and will split into chapters based on word count, trying to keep the lengths in accord with the earlier parts.


Originally thinking that I would have a chapter split between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I reached nearly 14,000 words before even getting to Christmas Eve (with this note, it's over 14K). Rather than try to reduce the content so I could fit Christmas Eve into Chapter 1 or going way over that length, I decided to split here. I'm not operating with a tight outline, so cannot predict my final length or number of chapters.

M.R. Leenysman