Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,943 Followers

We gradually lowered back down to doggy position and I placed my hands on her hips, pulling her back to me. I quickened my short thrusts at first, then made them longer until I was driving my entire cock into her with each shove, causing both of us to grunt.

She returned her left hand between her legs, supporting herself with the right arm. Her hand roamed the length of my shaft as it slid into her, grabbing onto my balls when they swung into range, my back stroke pulling them free.

I sped up even more when her hand shifted to only stroking her clit, knowing that she was getting close to another orgasm. "Fuck me harder, honey," she called out. "I'm right there! Fuck!"

"Me, too," was all I could grunt, trying desperately to last long enough for Jilly to cum before me. When her pussy clamped down on me and she started to shake, my body released, the spasm seeming to start from my toes, running up my legs and driving my cum out of my cock and into this marvelous woman I never thought I would have a chance to love. Not just as much as my fantasies, but even more. "Fucccck!" burst from my mouth as stream after stream of my thick sperm shot into her pulsing warmth.

Without withdrawing, we shifted into a spoon position on our right side, my arms wrapped around her again. I leaned towards her ear and whispered, "If 'aunt' or 'mom' doesn't fit any more, how does 'wife' sound? Can we make this a seven-person marriage, in private, anyway? Will you be my wife, along with Angie, Jess and... Marcy?" It didn't feel natural to call Mom that, but it felt necessary to the moment.

Jilly grabbed my left hand and kissed the back of it, before asking, "If you'll be a co-parent to my baby, whether or not you might be the father?"

"You're pregnant?" I blurted, a chill running down my spine.

Jilly rolled over to face me, dislodging my softening cock. "Not yet. I wouldn't trick you into fatherhood, sweetie. But I do want another child, now that I'm reunited with Stan and Marcy. I'm having my IUD removed next week so there's a chance that I'll be fertile again before you go back to school. I'm not menopausal and the women in my family have a legacy of successful pregnancies later in life. My mom was 44 when she had me and if she hadn't gotten her tubes tied, she might have had more, since she didn't start menopause until I was 10."

"Why not Dad?"

"When I brought up the idea of the three of us raising another baby together, your dad wished that it could have Marcy's genes, too. It occurred to me that it was possible, if you knocked me up, giving the baby genes from both of your parents. Although there's also some symmetry to having Tommy pass along Marcy and Sam's genes, since I never actually had Sam's child. So, I intend to ask Tommy, too. But I would prefer it be you."

I said, "Well, Tommy and Jessica's kids will have all four of you as grandparents, you know."

Jilly nodded. "Yeah, I'm aware of that. I even considered asking Jess to donate an egg and go the in vitro route with Tommy's sperm, but decided I'd rather wait to meet those grandkids in their natural time. So, will you do it?"

I couldn't process her request yet, so asked, "So, what you said earlier about not wanting to be a grandmother yet?"

"Still true. I want to be a mom again first, but couldn't say that this morning before talking to you. I'll honor your choice. If you don't want to be involved, you'll need to start using condoms with me until I do catch, whether that's with Tommy or Stan."

I searched her eyes and saw her desire was sincere. I answered, "I need to talk it over with Angie, but I'm a tentative yes."

"Angie and Jess are already on board or I would never have asked," she countered. "As much as we share, you're still Angie's man and she deserves a veto on you having children with someone other than her. Tommy's now the only one I haven't asked and if you're a yes, I don't really need to, although I'll ask his blessing. That's why your mom went straight to Tommy, so I'd have the opening to ask you first."

"So, my mom's okay with you making her a grandmother, instead?" I asked.

Jilly replied, "That's one more thing for you to consider. We intend to list Stan as the father on the baby's birth certificate, no matter what, to avoid questions. We'll use a private DNA test to determine the true paternity, but only the seven of us will know those results, until the child is old enough to be told the truth. Unless we're forced to reveal it sooner. To the public, your mother will be the baby's stepmother and you'll be a half-brother again, while Jess is counted as a full sister and Tommy would be both step-brother and brother-in-law."

Something about that bothered me, but I couldn't put my finger on why, yet. Instead, I asked, "Have you already worked out the true biological relationships if Tommy or I are the father?"

Jilly answered, "Yup. Jess goes from being a full sister if Stan is the father, to a half sister plus half aunt if you are and only a half-sister if Tommy is. You and Tommy would each be half uncles if the other is the father. Angie adds 'once removed' to the two cousin relationships she has to Tommy if he's the father. And that's just the biological links. It gets a bit crazier figuring out the degrees of relatedness to - and between - your future kids with Angie and Tommy's with Jessica. I can't keep the relationships all straight in my head to rattle them off now."

"That's okay, I can figure those out later," I said. "Can I ask whether you already wanted another baby before my parents broke things off with you? Did their pact delay things?"

Jilly replied, "It's complicated. I was originally planning on another baby with Sam, but that plan died with him. Once I was raising Jessica as a single mom, having another baby was something I wanted to avoid, unless I remarried."

"Why didn't you?"

"I dated here and there, but I never met another man I loved as much as either Sam or Stan. The swinging scene is mainly couples, so most of the men are already married, which makes it harder to meet someone new. Maybe if your parents and I had chosen to form a poly triad back then, you'd have at least one more brother or sister. Or maybe helping to raise you and Tommy would have satisfied me, I don't know. But it didn't happen that way. We were each convinced that our relationship was more casual than that, because it started as sexual first. Merging families wasn't something the three of us talked about and I wasn't about to try and steal Stan from Marcy. We could also play the 'what if game' about realizing who Jessica and Tommy's dads were, but that's all it is, a game. The past is what it was, what matters is our present and future."

"So, what's different now?" I asked.

Jilly answered, "The three of us realized, once we were apart, that our feelings for each other were a lot stronger than we thought. By then, it was stubbornness that kept the pact in place, even while it made all three of us more and more unhappy. That said, if not for the pact, I'm not convinced we'd be merging households now, if we had just continued the way we had before it. The timing of when it ended also worked out, so that you and Tommy are old enough to be prospects to father a child with me. I'm just glad it ended."

"So am I," I said. "Not just because it meant I got to be with my mom. I missed you and Jess, too. Not knowing about either the swapping or the pact, it seemed like you suddenly stopped coming around, without any real explanation from anyone. Then to find out that Jess and Tommy switched dads and we should probably have lived as one family all along? It still blows my mind. And if the past 24 hours are any indication, my mind keeps getting blown."

"Angie and her dad?" Jilly asked.

"And your little proposal, just now. I need a little more time to give you an answer. Just when I think I know what the future is going to look like, it shifts again."

"That's life, Derek. The road has bumps and potholes and detours and you navigate it the best you can and, if you're lucky, you don't navigate it alone. Now, how about we get cleaned up and get some lunch? Your dad wants to go to the tree farm for a fresh tree so we can decorate it tonight."

~~~~~

We decided to caravan in two vehicles to the tree farm across the river from Newport News, picking out a gorgeous fir that was cut for us. We were about half-way back home when Dad unexpectedly signaled for a left hand turn, pulling into a long driveway that had a "For Sale" sign in front of it. The house at the end of the driveway was big, to say the least, almost sprawling, even before you counted a wraparound porch.

"What's up, Dad?" Tommy asked, when I parked and we got out of the cars. The house in front of us looked like a two-story farmhouse, but one of the biggest I'd ever seen, with two defined entrances that I could see. I knew there would probably be another at the rear.

Dad answered, "This house belongs to some of Aunt Laurie's family, the Winslows. The land around here used to be their farm. Her mom grew up here and her two uncles and their wives still live here, but it's just too big for them since their kids moved out. Laurie and Don and their kids are staying here for the holiday instead of a hotel, one last gathering of the family before the homestead sells. I wanted us to stop by to say hello a bit early so you can all get a look, because I think this might be the perfect house for the seven of us and our future family. Based on the latest asking price, it's a steal. I know we said we would hold off on discussing this until later, but when Don called me after getting here from the airport and told me some of the details, I couldn't resist arranging a tour."

"What makes it so special, Stan?" Angie asked.

"Oh, eleven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, arranged in three groupings. One grouping is an inlaw suite with three bedrooms and two baths, its own kitchen, dining room, living room and entrance, that housed the uncles' mother and their two mothers-in-law, who were all widowed. The other two groupings housed each brother's family, with a master bedroom and bath, three more bedrooms with another bath, plus another full bathroom next to the shared kitchen. Between them they had eight kids in six bedrooms. And there's a big shared living room and extra large dining room."

My dad's younger brother Don opened the front door and came out to the porch, yelling, "You guys going to come in from the cold, or what?"

"Hold your horses, brother! The kids had some questions about the house," Dad shouted back, as we started heading that way.

As we passed the threshold, the central part of the house I could see looked pretty modern and stylistically consistent, the living room and dining rooms clearly big enough for such a large family, yet still feeling warm and inviting. If there were any clues to telling which areas were additions, I couldn't detect them, two separate staircases heading up to the bedroom areas. It looked like it had all been constructed at once.

Hugs were exchanged with my Uncle Don, Aunt Laurie and my teenaged cousins Chloe and Liz, as we were introduced to Laurie's uncles Daryl and Mike and their wives, Shelly and Judy. After giving us a full tour of the house and the property around it, they went into the inlaw suite while we visited with my uncle's family.

The house was gorgeous from end to end, clearly remodeled in the past decade. It sat on a few acres of land, with trees separating it from the farm fields on all sides. Even with leaves off of the trees, we could barely see the fields next to it. There was plenty of space to add a pool and the privacy to use it, even nude.

Don asked, "So, you said you might be interested in buying this place?" as we sat on the couches and love seats in the spacious living room. "Why? Aren't the boys either out of your house or soon going to be? They both just got engaged, right?"

Dad said, "There are a couple of major pieces of news that I've held off telling you until we were face to face, just because I wanted to see the look on your face."

"Oh, Christ. What now?"

Dad chuckled before saying, "First is that Marcy and I have asked our friend Jilly to join us in a polyamorous triad. We are going to merge the two families financially."

"What's polyamorous mean, Uncle Don?" asked my fifteen year old cousin Chloe.

Dad answered, "Chloe, it basically means loving multiple people. The three of us love each other very much and want to live like we're all married, even though the law says I can only officially be married to Aunt Marcy."

"I thought you quit swinging, Stan?" Don asked, the disapproval clear in his voice, along with concern that he'd have to explain it all to his daughters later.

Dad answered, "The reason why we reunited with Jilly is the second piece of news. It turns out that Jilly's daughter Jessica is my biological child. Also, Tommy isn't my biological son. Jilly's late husband Sam is his father. As a result, Tommy and Jessica are still unrelated, although Derek is half-brother to both. You have a new niece, Don."

I'm not sure whose jaw dropped most. The first to regain the ability to speak was Aunt Laurie. "Leaving aside the question of how it happened, how did you find this out?" she asked.

Tommy answered, "DNA testing through one of those services that reports who your relatives are who've taken the same test, to assist in genealogy research. When Jess and I ran into each other on campus and we started dating, she knew about the swinging and was concerned that one of us might have accidentally been conceived by the other's father, which would spell trouble with a capital I, if you know what I mean. So, we got tested. When the results came back, it showed that I'm related to Sam Tirman's relatives, while Jessica is related to the Giambettis, on the Rosetti side."

"Holy..." muttered Don.

Tommy added, "Derek was tested last and matched to Jessica and the Giambettis, confirming that he's still genetically a Rosetti. There was also an unexpected match between Angie's father and me. Her dad Jake was adopted, so was tested while looking for biological relatives. It turns out that Oscar Tirman, Sam's dad and my genetic grandfather, is also Angie's grandfather, in addition to Oscar's wife being the sister of Angie's maternal grandmother."

Liz, who was thirteen, jumped in with, "So, who is my cousin, now?"

Tommy said, "Genetically, Derek and Jessica are your cousins. But families are also about love and shared experience, Liz." Pointing to Dad, he said, "This is still my dad. He raised me and I'll always love him as my dad. I still think of your parents as my aunt and uncle and you two girls as my cousins. None of that has to change, just because we might have to formally call each other step-cousins. I'll still toss you across a pool until you get too big. Maybe that pool will be here, next time."

Liz giggled, then countered with, "So Jessica is my cousin and you're my step-cousin? And you're going to marry her? I'm smart enough to know you were hinting at the word 'incest', before, so how is that not incest?"

Tommy said, "Because we're not genetically related to each other at all, even though we're both related to Derek as our half-brother. We got tested to be sure of that. Although we're technically step-brother and step-sister, we weren't raised that way and don't think of ourselves that way. Not that the law makes it illegal for step-siblings to marry. We recognize that it looks strange, but the love we feel for each other matters more."

Don diverted the conversation away from any more incest discussion by asking, "So, how does all that connect to you wanting to buy this place? Are the seven of you planning to share it and raise another generation here?"

Dad answered, "It worked for Laurie's uncles, didn't it? Given the DNA revelations and reuniting with Jilly, we'd all like to get caught up on lost time and live as one family, like we maybe should have all along. The big inlaw suite combined with the two separate masters in their own wings makes it one of the few places I've seen that's set up for three families instead of just two or one family plus a single widow, even though the grandkids to really fill it up haven't come along yet. Buying now saves us from having to custom build something like it in the future. We're planning on holding onto our two existing houses to rent them out, so if living together here doesn't work out, we can resell this and move back where we were. Plus, buying now saves effort in having to move stuff twice, whether we're talking Jilly and Jessica or the stuff that Tommy and Derek have in Chicago and Baltimore."

"For a guy who only found out the place was on the market yesterday, you sure have your arguments lined up," Don said.

"It's not a brand new idea, Don. Jilly, Marcy and I have been discussing our options since we reunited at Thanksgiving. That this place fits what we were already thinking we needed is fortunate timing. But, we were going to be on the lookout for a bigger place, anyway." Dad looked around the room before asking, "Anyone think we need more time to consider it, or should we vote?"

Once again, the vote wound up unanimous in favor of making an offer. Laura let her uncles and aunts know and they verbally accepted. They were planning to move out after the new year, but would let us begin moving in right after the house cleared inspection, before official closing.

The next shock came when Dad revealed that all three houses were going to be place under an ownership structure where all seven of us would be co-owners, with shares that would gradually shift from the older generation to the younger.

Another turn in the road.

~~~~~

Finally back home, we brought the Christmas tree into the house and decorated it, while Mom and Jilly got started on preparing dinner.

Compared to our orgy after Thanksgiving, it felt weirdly normal to be doing a more mundane activity as one family for the first time. I could tell that Angie was missing her own family but was happy to have a replacement, rather than possibly being alone for the holiday.

~~~~~

After the tree decorating and a late dinner, I was sitting with Angie on the living room couch, just taking in the beautiful tree and other festive decorations and listening to holiday music that was playing on the stereo, when Mom plopped her butt into my lap, draping her legs over Angie's. Her right arm hooked around my neck.

"Ooof," escaped my lips.

"Are you implying I'm fat, baby?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"No, you landed on my keys, is all," I answered, reaching under her ass to shift them to the side of my left pocket, then squeezed her cheek as my hand moved around her back to hold her. "I don't think you're fat, at all, Mom. You've got curves, but they're gorgeous. Besides, you're actually the shortest woman here. I think Angie might be the only one who weighs less than you, but not by much. You taught me to never ask a woman's age or her weight or I'd know for certain."

Angie giggled and gave Mom a small wink. Mom said, "She's about ten pounds lighter than me, not that we're telling you either number. But, she hasn't birthed two children, either. She'll catch up, after giving me grandbabies."

"Has everyone got making me a dad on the brain, today?" I asked.

Mom said, "Jilly asked you her favor, I take it? She's welcoming Tommy home, in his old room, so I imagine he'll know about it soon, if she hasn't already raised it with him. She does prefer that it be you, though."

I had seen Dad and Jess head towards the master a while before and guessed they were doing the same thing. "Yeah, she asked after my 'welcome home' before lunch. She said everyone else was on board with it. Is that true?"

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,943 Followers