Mom & Me + Alien Abduction = Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I waited that evening until I thought she was asleep, and started to masturbate. But she wasn't.

"Why don't you go and do that in the bathroom, Honey."

"Would you mind if I used the couch instead, it's not like we have a lot of privacy anyway."

"Oh never mind, just get it over with and go to sleep."

I did, but the thought of my mom listening to me gave it an extra pinch of spice. I came quickly. Then I began to doze off. But I became aware of a little motion in the mattress. I held very still and listened. There were faint murmurs and whimpers from mom's side of the bed and little wiggles she was making as she lay on her stomach. We only had a sheet on and almost no light in the place, but I could make out she was making subtle motions underneath the covers. She was masturbating too! Was it that she got turned on by my activity, or were her own natural cycles in play? When she finished, I still pretended to be asleep, and then I was.

The next morning was fine, until after breakfast. That's when I developed my morning wood. Normally it would have been just before getting up, but this was after the meal. Mother said she was going to take a bath. She had taken one yesterday, I just put it down to boredom. I began to play a game of solitaire. If I had been watching the tube, I might have missed the clues of her real reason for her soak. She was masturbating again! She made those same soft sounds and I could hear the little waves slapping on the tubs sides rhythmically. This got me horny, but before I could do anything about it, I heard the 'blow-all-dry' go on and didn't have time to get my jollies done.

After lunch I noticed I was once more getting a stiffy, and mom seem to not to be able to sit in one position for long. Then the need to 'scratch' that personal itch passed. But it returned after dinner. This time I was the one in the tub. Mom was watching TV. But I heard her give a little squeak after a while. I called and asked was she was okay, but she claimed she was laughing. Her ha-ha shriek was a different sort of tone and pitch than the gasping squawk she had made. I guessed that she had had her own time of pleasuring while alone in the other room, just as I was doing while in the tub.

That night, there wasn't much on the TV we felt like watching. Cards were available, but we started talking, swapping stories. Soon we were sharing about our sexual history. We just stumbled on the subject from some other topic, I forget what, but mom told me about losing her virginity the first year out of High School. I had lost mine a year before right after I had turned 18. She was in a car, I was down in a gal's basement. I shared some of mom's wine, but I was more intoxicated by the intimacy of our openness with each other on an adult level. The alcohol made me peckish, so I ordered some cheese and crackers.

'Room-service' had cheddar and Ritz. We wondered about how the delivery system was so prompt. We didn't always get the ideal of what we asked for, but the delays were seldom and the quality always good. Then we decided to retire and try to sleep. Even though I had masturbated once that day, and had not gotten a buzz on, as we lay down the 'dick-at-night' programming was up again. We settled under the linen, but I made an unintentional tent. Mom looked at it, but said nothing. However, she had two little bumps topping the big tops of her chest. I looked at them, which made my lodge pole all the more firm.

We still had a lamp lit on the end table by me. I sighed and said I would turn the light off and go the couch for a while. Mom put a hand out and said in a soft voice, "Wait." She then slowly drew down the cotton covering, and there we were, erectile tissue proud and tall on me, pointy and small on her ta-tas, but we were clearly aroused one and all. "Do it here, let me watch." Mom said in a voice with a faint quaver. I was surprised at her liberated request, but not nearly as much as when she herself began to touch between her legs and rummage around in her own genitals. In silence, like some surreal scene, we masturbated together, viewing one another as we frigged ourselves.

I ran my hand lightly up and down my rod and she flicked a finger over her clit. She broke the quiet with that gasping sound, and then our moans and groans began to gain volume as we lost any shyness. We turned to face each other and make it easier to study the other's technique and rosy flesh that was being stimulated. The rhythm of our meat-beating began to syncopate and then switched eventually to gain harmonics, as it morphed into a common meter; our stroking reaching a simultaneous timing as our hips humped toward our bed partner's body. It was obvious that we were mutually turned on by seeing the other one aroused and rising to a climax.

Mother pulled my trigger by deliberately spreading her thighs and letting me see her ruby labia, puffed and coated with her oil. The thought of her actually showing me her most secret place to help me get off, got me off. I came with a spurt that nearly flew the distance between us with the first glob, a big white squirt of goo that was aimed at her belly. This set off her own orgasm, her pelvis jerked several times and her eyes rolled back before the lids clamped shut and a grimace scrunched up her face in a powerful cum. Immediately afterwards, her look was that of, 'Oh God! What did I just do?' and she put a hand up to cover her mouth. Then she turned her back to me, not knowing what to say.

I scooted over to spoon with her, and provide reassurance that all was okay. Not worrying that my cock still was seeping semen, as it squished against her butt, I stroked her hair and whispered, "Thanks mom, that was special, that was nice. Don't be upset, we are only human, and I love you. It's alright. Let's go to sleep, you'll feel better in the morning about the whole thing." Mom didn't say a thing, but her breathing calmed down. Soon she was asleep. I thought about the terrifically erotic experience that had just happened, then drifted off myself.

In the morning mom acted like nothing had happened, and never spoke of the previous night. She played solitaire while I channel-surfed. I got horny after both breakfast and lunch for a while, but I was so sensitive to mom's moodiness I suppressed those tinglings. I tried to keep my mind on the problem of our predicament, what it was that the aliens wanted of us and how we might escape. But my thinking was just going around in circles. Indeed, I tend to circled the perimeter of our room checking things and making rapping on the walls and trying to pry the furniture loose from the walls. To find a weak spot, all that for the umpteenth time. Mom hardly seemed to notice, she was preoccupied with her own thoughts.

Finally, after a nice dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread and a good Chianti, I was getting horny yet again and definitely tipsy. I said, out loud, "Whaat thuh Fuuck!" and ordered a couple of joints. 'Ding', quickly the white box sounded.

But then, mom said, "Whaat thuh Fuuck!" too and joined me on the couch, where I was lighting up. She reached for the rolled grass that was smoldering, put it to her lips and sucked in a big toke. Shit! Mom smoked shit? I had no idea; you could have knocked me over with a feather. We passed the pot back and forth until the roach was just a half inch stub. The dope was very good weed and while I was not a novice, mom was clearly getting a great buzz too. She grinned at me and said, "Oohh! You don't think that your parents never ever got stoned? I bet you think that . . . never mind . . . but I was a kid before I was a responsible adult, and I haven't forgotten what those times were like.

"Think what? Mom? Finish your thought. Sure I realize you were young once. What were you going to say?"

To my surprise, she burst into tears, for a few seconds. Then getting her equilibrium back she said, "Whaat thuh Fuuck!" and lit the second doobie, took two huge hits off of it before passing it to me. As I took my toke off of that next joint, she looked at me, as she blew out a big puff of pungent smoke and said, with a sarcastic laugh, "That I never cheated on your father. But it was just once and nobody you know. But it was like what happened last night. It was strange circumstances and just one of those human things and it happened a long time ago. And NO! I'm not going to tell you about it." She added, "Don't bogart that joint" snatched it back and sucked in another long hit, then passed it back.

I was flabbergasted, this was a side of mom that was . . was alien to me, like she was from another planet. As if BEMs took over her brain, like an old 1950s Science Fiction film. But then last night was strange too, Twilight Zone odd. Any moment Rod Serling's voice would overdub and say, "A journey not of sight or sound but of mind; June and Daniel DeLayne have just entered the place between normality and being freaked out, they're having a vacation in the Twat-lite Zone." My 'man from Mars' was raising the antenna at the middle, straight out from my loins, thinking about the 'mom from Venus', who had watched me play with my penis last night, and just confessed that she had once had a sinful Saturnalia with someone other than my dad. Jumpin' Jupiter! Things were getting quite hot; the Mercury was rising in my ther-Mommy-ter.

Mother looked at my proud prick and her nipples were definitely naughty nips too. I saw a damp spot where she sat with her legs crossed upon the cushions. "Want-ta know another secret?" she said with a giggle of stoned giddiness. I nodded, amazed at the wild woman next to me she had become. "Last night . . . (she reached for the roach and I passed the last inch to her, she toked up and said holding the smoke in) . . I really liked it, us jacking-off together." Out came the blue fumes, and she tapped me on the dick and said, "TAG! You're IT!" then she ran over to the other side of the bed. I followed close behind but she walked over the mattress to the other side and ran to the kitchenette. I chased her and she when around the easy chair then made bounding strides on the sofa pads as I pursued my manic mother. She was giggling as she eluded me, lewdly naked and I ribaldry rampant erect.

I stuck to the floor and caught her coming off the furniture and swiped at her, catching her on her right tit, a glancing blow but I felt the nipple scrape my fingers, a turgid button. She yelped. Then it was my turn to scurry, she cornered me in the bathroom, slapped my ass and then she was off toward the bed. I grabbed her ankle as she climbed upon the mattress and she toppled onto the bed laughing. I dropped next to her. We were lying across the width of the bed. I was crazy with the insane shenanigans that we were in the midst of and without thinking about who I was doing it to, reached between her legs, touched her mons, and whispered "Tag, you're it . ." Then I kissed her.

She kissed back. She even began to French me. When she suddenly broke off the kiss, I was afraid she had come to her senses, but instead she took my hand and murmured, "Tag my tit." I did. I felt her up with both hands as her fingers felt their way down to my fiddle stick and fluted and fluttered and fiddled with the firm muscle. I used my other hand to explore her nether regions. She was sure as shooting wet and my fingers caressed the slit and then found her pleasure nub and rubbed the pearl with tender motions. Back to her soft center and this time two fingers wormed into the honey pot and wiggled. She gripped my manhood lightly and worked it.

I was getting close as I caught her rhythm and reproduced it with my fingers sawing in and out and my thumb on her clit. Once more we matched one another stroke for stroke. Our lips sought each other's, the tongues tangled and we both knew where this folly was headed. But we were fools rushing to get into the sweet madness that had encompassed us, and was taking us on a erotic ride to a joyful peak. The whirling of sexual excitement didn't stop with the first climax, though I gave a healthy cream in her hand, and she gushed on mine, I was able to keep her roller-coaster ride going for long minutes after my own zoom had landed back down. Finally her energy just seemed to deflate, like a balloon that had flown jetting around, until it was empty.

In the aftermath, she clung to me and I hugged her and kissed her face, eyelids which had closed, smiling lips, cute nose, flushed cheeks and even her chin. She gave little chuckles now and then, that had nothing to do with my smooches, but were more like private little amusing thoughts she was having. Mother's last words as we managed to orientate our bodies to the alignment of the bed and drag the sheet over our exhausted bodies was, "It's been years . ." I barely had time to register those cryptic words before conking out myself.

We must have slept late, though as previously noted there were no clocks were in the place, the hunger and over-due bladder urges woke me and I trotted to use the facilities. The sound of my urinating in the middle of the bowl, still a bit too buzzy to do anything but aim for the center of the target, woke mom, who came in and sat as soon as I was done. She didn't even wait for me to leave. I climbed into the shower, not bothering with the clear plastic curtain and began to shampoo my hair. I was still blinded by the suds when I was surprised and delighted that she joined me. We had the fun of rubba-dubbing each other clean, but while it was certainly sensual, it did not turn into foreplay.

Brunch was anything we wanted and even then we had lots of leftovers. These we casually dumped in the 'dispose-all'; so titled because anything placed in the lidded trash can was zapped away, even faster than the 'microwave/white-box/whatchamacallit' thing or the 'magic fridge' produced them. It took everything but the sheets. I tried putting a pillowslip down there I had used to wipe up a spill, but the lid wouldn't open. The drawer however made it disappear. I concluded from that evidence, that the aliens were watching us, as well as listening. I figured that they were, but this seemed to be proof. I wondered how they enjoyed last night's naughty games.

During the meal there was little conversation, just small talk about the food or what was on TV for that evening. Nothing spoken about the rowdy romp and raunchy mutual masturbation which we had indulged our cannabis besotted brains. As we were settling down after the big meal and clean up, mom got out the cards and suggested some gin rummy. But then, as we sat at the tabe, she got a funny look on her face. "Stand up!" she commanded. I didn't understand, but was reluctant to do so, since I once more sported a sprouting stalk at my pelvis. "Please, Daniel, would you just STAND UP!" When she uses that particular tone, mother is 'she who must be obeyed'.

I did. Her face showed fury. "GOD DAMN IT!!" I started to stutter, saying that 'I couldn't help it, that it was unintentional and I didn't mean to offend her or suggest . . .', but she hardly heard a word I was saying, then when she realized I was blabbering, she waive her hand in a gesture that dismissed what I had been trying to explain, at the same time, her look got frustrated and she closed her eyes and muttered, "Whaat thuh Fuuck! - They are putting it into our food! God damn fucking bastards!" That confused me. But then she looked me in the eyes and stood also. She pointed to her pussy and explained, "The aliens . . I'm not angry with you, you can't help it. I'm horny again too! . . the aliens are putting something in our food . . some kind of . . aphrodisiac . . that makes us horny, give us the itch in our groins.

"I think it's been happening ever since . . the third day here in this . . room . . or cell, might as well call it what it is, a cage. This is . . ." she mentally counted, but I knew already.

"This is the fifth day."

"God! It seems longer. But don't you see, what we . . what is happening is not us, it's the chemicals they add to the meal; colorless, odorless, but odious nonetheless; insidious sinfulness inserted into our systems inside the very sausages we ate and juice we sipped for breakfast!"

"Oh . . And I thought it was just 'cause I had incestuous yearning for my hot mother, to get her to let me put my sausage into her juicy sex!"

Mom stared at me, then she burst out laughing. But she stopped short and looked at me again. "There's truth to that isn't there. You have had a thing for me, even before we got here. Were you planning to seduce me in the motel room while we were on our vacation?"

"No, but that's a thought, now that you mentioned it. If we ever get back to earth, and we resume our journey, would you like to continue our fun and games? Seriously, mom I have had a hankering for you; but I respect you and never would try any kind of shit like that. Nor would I want to hurt dad. It's just that this whole abduction had been so crazy and we are nude together 24/7. It's almost like the aliens want us to . ."

"They do, of course they do! It's obvious now. That's why they put the -- whatever it is in the food, to make us horny to get us to . . well they aren't going to get away with it! They don't realize that we are mother and son, that we can't . . shouldn't, wouldn't, ought not be doing those . . like we did last night." I nodded like I was agreeing, even though I didn't want the fun and games to be over. "From now on we will be stronger that the aphrodisiac. We are humans and we can beat the aliens, just like Will Smith, when he punched that E. T. pilot, in 'Independence Day'!"

So we played Gin Rummy, even though I was hard again and mom was runny. Eventually, the dose wore off and the day was our normal routine of remake the bed, watch some TV, talk about what the aliens were trying to do with us, why us, how could we escape, did dad realize that we were missing? Would people believe our story? Etc. What to watch on TV that night? What to have for dinner? 'Aye! There was the rub, for in those vittles what creams may cum?' to paraphrase the Bard. We had to eat, but in the food would be the stimulants of erotic erections and titillation for tits and twat. We must be stronger than temptation. We, well she, was resolved that we should do so.

However, while we were in the middle of viewing a mildly interesting game-show pre-prime-time, I asked her, "Mom, what did you mean when you said last night, just before you fell asleep, 'it's been years'?"

Mother looked pensive. Then she looked me in the eye. "I won't lie to you. It's been years since I had that much fun with anyone, including your father. It wasn't just smoking dope, though it's been years since I indulged in that pleasure as well. But I mean that the sheer uninhibited frolic, we let go and just had fun. I used to really crave that kind of excitement once in a while, and I miss it now that I'm older and . . more responsible. I guess since we are stuck here and don't have the usual sorts of restrictions on our behavior I allowed myself to indulge in that sort of insanity. It was fun. Too bad it has to end."

"Does it? While we are here, can't we be a little wild once in a while?"

"I think they even spike the booze, it somehow makes me woozier. But we can't just act like animals with no morals. Honey, if we did that the aliens would win. They want us to be wanton."

"Okay," I replied. While my thinking went -- 'SHIT! I wouldn't mind letting them have a few points if it meant getting into my mom's pants. Not that she had any. Into her pussy, that would mean the human-male scored!' I tried to scheme while TV was on, but came up short on practical ideas. Though my imagination of scenarios where I did manage to return to whence I came, so that I might cum there the first time, kept me long with longing without a aphrodisiac-laced snack that evening. Thus as it was, my hormones were naturally pumped up when we retired. I lay next to mom, but she gave no indication that any further indiscretions would be welcome.