Mom & Me + Alien Abduction = Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" Mom cried out, and with an obvious effort of will power over her own physical desires, pushed her hands against my hips and dislodged me. In fact, the shove was so forceful I fell back onto the floor, though I wasn't hurt. Mom swiftly rose and made for the bathroom. She had her arm out straight and her palm pointing at me to indicate I was not to follow. Then I heard her weeping again in there, but this time I was not allowed to go comfort her. I wasn't sure if she was crying because of what I had done, or if it was because she couldn't bring herself to allow what I almost had done. In any case, I felt frustrated. I had almost made it into paradise, but not quite past the glistening gates to the heaven of her hole-ly haven.

Her tears soon were done. She came back into the main area, but sat on the easy chair. "Dale Ardent." she said.

"What? I mean who is 'Dale Ardent'?"

"Buck Roger's girlfriend. I used to watch the episodes on early morning Saturdays, when I was a young girl." She gave a little laugh, then explained her thoughts, "There was a X-rated satire of that movie series in the seventies, that your father and I went to see, called 'Flesh Gorden'. I don't remember much except there was this huge six foot penis. I recall thinking; well in this case size does matter! Then there was campy Barbarella, with her orgasmitron, that was more my style."

"I think I saw that on late night TV once. Jane Fonda was hot, still is!"

Mom continued with her musing, "Come to think of it; that scan machine that we were put through, when we first came to, before we were put in here, was not that dissimilar, but it didn't make me feel sexy at all. I didn't get horny until we ate the food. But I want to thank you, for reminding me that a man can make me feel sexier and arouse my desires, better that any alien could ever hope to with any additive or imbibing an inebriate or both even. But speaking of which; let's have a drink."

"Or a toke?"

"Yeah, I could use a good buzz, let's order a couple of joints!" Soon enough, the box went 'ping' and we were in business! I could see mom was getting mellow, and after the first 'J' was passed back and forth, she joined me for the second joint on the davenport where I was seated. "I didn't mean to give you blue-balls babe, but I just kind of got freaked-out for a moment. Not that I wanted to have sex . . . well, yeah I sort of did just then . . . I was nearly seduced by my son! But then, for better or worse, I realized that we were about to cross the line, and I wasn't ready for that, for incest -- for fucking my son. No matter how hot and bothered I was, I couldn't go that far, even though I knew how bad you wanted it. I'm not a cock-tease, but I AM your mother no matter what. If we do get out of here, wherever here is, then we still have to live with the consequences. Understand?"

"Yes, I do, mom. But I hope we are on Vega, the brightest star in the sky."

"Why Vega? So that dad can look up at night and see us millions of miles away?"

"No, because as they say in star-fleet academy, 'What happens on Vega, stays on Vega'!"

That got a good laugh, and a hug and a kiss. But that didn't lead down the garden path again, like earlier. DAMN! In fact, the whole day was one of working on passing the time and deliberately cooling our sexual jets. It was unspoken but I comprehended right then, mom needed her space. Even if we were in outer space, we were stuck inside these limited environs and though we were provided comforts, it still felt cramped after the long confinement. So we got to bed late, after splitting a bottle of wine. Ironically, that evening we watched 'Enemy Mine', where the alien gets pregnant all by himself, parthenogeneticaly! Then the human has to look after the E. T. kid. Mom said she was glad to have had me the earthling way.

In bed, I thought mom went to sleep right away. Thinking back on the sizzling scene on the sofa, I got a stiffy that was itching bad to be jerked, recalling how I was all set to sock it to mom in her soupy center with my masculine muscle. I figured she was knocked out, so I didn't bother to transfer to the couch. I tried to not move too much and be quiet, but after a little while mom rolled toward me and whispered, "Do you need some grease? 'Cause I'll loan you some of mine, if you do"

I said, "Sure!" and turned on the light to low. Mom flipped down the sheet and dipped her fingers into her honey-pot and spread it on my dick. Then repeated and used her own hand to insure it was thoroughly covered, and then more, until she was jerking me off. I enjoyed the hand job, but soon the air was evaporating the juices, since they kept the atmosphere setting for low humidity.

"You're going dry," mom noticed.

I kissed mom, "I know an easier way to make sure that my cock is coated . ."

"What do you suggest?"

"I could dip my pen in your ink well, once or twice . ."

"You promise to be good and pull it out?"

"I promise, just once or twice, that's all!" God! Was this simple ruse going to work? If I was getting two, maybe three strokes inside her; would she let me do more? Might she let my quivering quill in her quim yet in a little longer if I held out? Could I hold out until more dipping was needed? Or might she like it so much that we simply went ahead and completed the act? Or would I be able not to hold off cumming and ruin the moment with a premature ejaculation, from the sheer excitement of being in mom's pussy? All these thoughts flashed through my brain as I maneuvered my body over my mother's and aimed for the juncture of her legs, which were an opened invitation to place my prick where it had so longed to go.

Incredibly, I was now doing the very thing that the aliens and I wanted to have happen, and might mom make it unanimous? I lowered my arrow of love to the target of lust and thrust; slowly -- gently -- dipping deeper; the hot wetness embraced my member. The bulb parted the flushed flesh. Red puffy petals spoke of her arousal too. The shaft was sliding past the hair into the sheath. The bare skin of my meat melding into her tissues. No friction, but a smooth glide until my balls butted up on mom's ass. The sensation was wonderful. I was no virgin, certainly, but this could not have been more of a first for me, greater and better than when I lost my cherry, such was the excitement of uniting with my mother is this most miraculous way.

I withdrew, almost as sensual a pleasure as entry. I nuzzled the tip in the mushy mouth of her vagina then sank once more into the plush of her femininity, the velvet hollow that swallowed my full manhood. Until one more my hairy sacks were snug on her buns and I felt nubs far within her vagina against the tip of my penis. I could have let go then and shot my seed directly to the womb that bore me. But that would have been far too quick - good sex was meant to be longer; I had to make the most of this opportunity. I pulled back only with the greatest of will power.

"That's two, are you soaked enough now?" asked mom.

"One more time, just to make sure." We both knew that I was well coated, that I was only delaying the moment when I would have to discontinue my penetration of her pussy. The question was, would she insist that I quit, or let me have one or two more strokes, or more, wanting more herself? I dipped. I held it deep. I kissed her. She kissed back. Her legs widened and her pelvis tilted, so that I was stretched every millimeter I could get into her cunt, with my prick.

"Three . . . three . . . THREE . . ." Mom was gasping, but not making any effort to dislodge me. I stayed in, hugging her, my mouth now next to her left ear.

"I love you, mom." I pulled back, but before I was completely out, her hands went to my haunches gripped my cheeks and pulled me down on her, driving my cock back in her cunt.

"Three . . and a half . ." I gave another stroke, up, and then forward with my manhood drilling her hole. "Three and three quarters . .," she whispered.

At that point, counting was superfluous. She was a goner. I gored her gorgeous body with my horn of plenty-of-pleasure. All pretense was dropped, and we went at it with vigor; the voracious hunger for each other we had been denying, now was consuming us. Because of course, we had been coming closer and nearer to this moment, as each day had passed. Now, we just gave into desire, not because of the addled action the additive drove us to, but we were ravenous for the bonding of the intimate incest our sharing of this incarceration incited us to. By having our fates dependent on one another's help, we had grown closer than ever and this physical communion sealed a spiritual union that united us as people, humans, family, and finally -- lovers.

Mom was as eager as I now, for the fuck of fulfillment. I banged her hard; the slapping of our crotches together seemed to echo off the walls. She was wide and opened and moved her hips in counterpoint to my pounding. The breath was being punched out of her as she went "uh . . uh . . uh . . Ahh!" in time to the beat of my meat in her maw. I cooed in her ear involuntary cries of passion going, "ouh . . ooh . . nuh . . Yuh!" with every thrust's concussion. It was brutish and brutal, rude rutting and animal savage sex as we bashed our genitals together. Like demonic possession, our libidos took control and we were overcome with the madness of mind-numbing ecstasy.

But like a wind-up toy that slows after a while, when the first burst of its frantic flailing performance transforms into erratic activity, we eventually calmed, though we continued our coitus. Now like the meandering river, after the rush of rapids and cascades, the peaceful current that flowed was tranquil, yet powerful, as we carried on screwing, but with a more placid pace. Still my dick delved deep in mom's sheath, the grip of her muscles was clutching my member as it lifted, and her hands still on my buttocks brought me home to her womb. We rocked, we swayed, we undulated; a vertical dance, a rippling double wave of flesh, limbs and torsos in poetic motion as we connected and parted and re-engaged our organs in the timeless copulation of our species' way.

Let the aliens watch! We'd teach them a thing or three! Okay? Is this what you wanted? Well, to HELL with you, we did it because we wanted to! Not for you, for us! For the sheer joy of screwing; for the fun and frolic of fucking. This is what it means to be fully human -- to be sexual beings; and of course we are doing it for the cum . . . Oh God, for the climax, the orgasm, the pulsing peak of our physical pleasure . . . which was near . . it was coming . . soon . . we looked into each other's eyes and saw the start of the electric current that ran through our nerves from her to me and back to her. I picked up the rhythm, the energy was increasing, the urgency was an ominous thunder, a rumbling of the coming stampede, a roaring of the cataract we were about to tumble over. No turning back, no turning around; an inevitable event, an irresistible tidal wave, an overwhelming feeling . . .

Mother's voice suddenly wailed in a climbing pitch of sheer emotion, and my own groans repeated with a klaxon like bray. Then I was shoving my cock in cunt -- hard. Hard; and striving for every fraction I could get in her hole before the explosion of spume. Then with a terrific convulsion of my gut, the stream of semen sluiced through the tube of muscle and out the burning tip into the scalding caldera it was plunged into. I felt my mother tremble and shudder as the frisson of her own paroxysm thrilled her and swept her along to the final fit of physical satiation. But our carnal carnival of thrill rides was not done yet!

The benefit of youth is that bonus-boner of a second wind; though the turgid resurgence of tumescence is more of a hydraulic nature than atmospheric pressure. Of course, mom needed to catch her breath all the same. Then I manipulated her to hands and knees with me in back, and this pup got the piece of tail that was a second helping. I had my palms on mom's waist moving her to and fro, so that the hot-dog was sliding between the buns. AH! The joys of doggie. The view is wonderful, the hairy twat, the portal of the female's fun-house, with a porthole sphincter to play with, if you're inclined. The different angle is satisfying and the balls can swing free to bump on the soft pud.

While that was a gratifying gait, mom had her own agenda; now that we were involved in doing the dirty deed she'd swore we'd never do. After a while, before I used up my next shotgun shell, she maneuvered our configuration so that I was on my back and she was taking me for a ride. I always favored this position for the opportunity it gave to dally with the double dairy of the gal's mammaries. Be it the twin nips to tweak or nibble, or the delight of having those velvety pillows brush your chest with their special sensual touch. Those gift of God's genius (they could have been udder-ly different!) upon the maidens, were made for man. Not to mention, the lady above is all the while lavishing her lascivious crotch on your length. The belly dance she does definitely can blow your whistle, while your willie is whipping in and out of her wet and wild wanton hollow.

In the end, no pun intended, I brought mom down to rest her breasts on me in a clench, as I punched up using my heals dug in the mattress, putting my backbone into making us both cum again. I kissed her when we were face to face, but we needed our mouths for air as we rocketed away on the final blast-off. Once more the smacking of our flesh clapped together in an applause of our prurient performance. I felt the arriving jism like the boiling of water that bubbles over, squirting out in several squibs of sweet creaming. The pulsing of my peter in her pussy sent mother over the edge then, and she ground her greedy gash on my prick as she sighed, "OOHH YESSS!"

She simply rolled off me and while we had little strength left after the exhausting workout, we did kiss and caress. Then we arranged ourselves in a tangled hug and fell asleep. We slept late. I woke first and took care of business. Mom never stirred, so I jumped in the shower to get the dried sweat and other bodily crusty-crud off. When I finished mom was awake and stripping the bed. She announced she was going to take a long bath. She wanted some time to think about what had happened last night. But she ordered a bottle of Champagne from 'room-service' and a plate of appetizers. She looked at me with the bottle and hors d'oeurves in her hands and said, "I've been abducted by aliens, gone without clothes for ten days, smoked a lot of grass and screwed my son last night -- so" we exclaimed it both together, "WHAAT THUH FUUCK!!"

I thought she had a point so I ordered a few joints, and lit one. I was getting a nice buzz on and started to make the bed with sheets fresh from the alien laundry, as the 'linen-service' had cycle the soiled ones which had been stuffed in the drawers. Suddenly the TV turned on by itself, and there was this nondescript fella like a generic announcer on the screen.

You know what he said -- or if you have sperm all over your fingers, you can wipe it off and use the find-function to go back to the first 'WHAAT THUH FUUCK' and pick up the replay.

Which is what they did when mom finally got out of the tub and got her snack and more no-pain Champagne, then she came over to where I was and started to ask about my interview. I began with the confirmation that indeed their nefarious finagling with our fates was focused on our fucking. Then the rerun of the whole conversation was played for her. My voice was recorded along with Bemet's part, but just his image was on the screen.

When the tape . . no I imagine it was a digital recording . . got to the part about mother being pregnant, she laughed and said, "Nah . .Huh-uhh . ." But when subsequently he reacted to my "Better than a little sibling who's an off-spring also!" as if the gamete gambit were a done deal for real, then signed off, she blew her top. She turned a bright red and in her most 'she who must be obeyed' voice, mother commanded "Bemet, you get back here NOW, you miserable mothershit of an alien!" To my surprise, he did comeback, or at least the image that was his stand-in. He had that same slightly smug-mug of a face, but the audio was not plugged in so his mouth moved, but no sound came out. I sort of knew how he felt. Both my dad and I can be struck speechless, when mom is in that super-angry mood.

"Bement! Or whatever your shriek/stinking name is, what the fuck do you mean I'm pregnant?"

"A little bit pregnant, yes."

"It is not a matter of degree, like being slightly deaf."

"You caught, we will remove it."

"That's cold, what if I want to keep it?"

"Expectations of babies is against policy for subjects under study."

"It's my body!"

"The contract for the zygote is already sealed and delivered, so the infant cannot be allowed to come to term." said Bemet, matter of factly.

"You inhuman monster!"

"BEM there, done that."

So now that we have allowed ourselves to be seduced into incest, are you done with your wagering, can the game end? Do we get to go free?"

"Yes, the arrangements are already being made."

"Do you put us in those machines again? What were those?"

"Basically goosed up MRIs with noise suppression and a few things you dirt-lings have yet to discover, but you will soon, in the next twenty years we predict. I, myself, placed 50 zilchion on a spread of 15 / 18. After all, we had to make sure you were healthy -- and could have . . . er . . . souvenirs"

Mother seethed for a moment but then regained her self-control. "Where do you damnable aliens come from?"

"No, not Deneb, much further, but I can tell you that cruise control makes a big difference on long distance trips."

Mother ignored the added-in-translation and continued her interrogation. "How did you provide what we asked for so fast?"

"We have a well stocked larder, and we use light to cook with, much faster than microwaves and better texture. The trick is to know beforehand what you will pick. Like a magician's card trick, it's predictable that people order steak for their first meal. Just like they will choose the queen of hearts which the prestidigitator will force them to have as 'their' card. They thought they had picked that very card at random, but that is the illusion!"

"My husband will know we have been missing for all this time."

Mom's voice was heard out of the TV, and dad's, they were having a conversation about seeing the Grand Canyon. Then I got on the phone with dad and told him about how neat the Carlsbad Caverns were. Obviously, they had sampled our voices, and extracted phonemes and strung them together just like you do with pixels in Photo Shop. Aliens were good at manipulating (tentaclating?) things; data, food, humans.

This got mom so angry she picked up a chair by the table and smashed the televisions screen with a loud scream. She staggered over to the bed and collapsed into tears. I didn't much feel like going crazy, but just kind of let down and dazed. I went over and lay next to mom and rubbed her back, but said nothing. Consciousness just sort of faded away. I dreamed I was on some kind of examining table attended by robotic gizmos and they tickled, but that imagery was hazy. Maybe I didn't dream it, or maybe I was still stoned. It was all blurry until I came to -- next to mom, and we were not where you would expect.

When we regained our senses, we were in our car (don't know how). Mom in the driver-side, I was passenger-side front seat. We saw before us a huge circular structure, with windows around its circumference, high off the ground, resting on four arched legs. It took me a moment to realize what it was. "Mom, do you see what I see?"