Mom & Me + Alien Abduction = Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but how could that be?"

We said it together, "WWHAAT THUH FUUCK!"

"Do you think we were ever really in New Jersey?"

"Well, I don't know; but I know where we are now, L A X!"

"Yeah, that's the 'Theme' building at Los Angeles Airport!"

"What date does your watch say?"

To neither of our surprise, not only had my watch been returned and was strapped on my wrist, but I was dressed in the same outfit as when we had begun our journey -- I looked at my watch - two weeks ago. Mom was clothed too. "You're right, dad's due here within the hour!" For of course, we knew that it had been nearly two weeks in alien custody, and why here - except to fulfill their promise that we would be reunited with dad as scheduled.

Once you accept the premise, that the BEMs had superior technology and ways of manipulating our consciousness, on / off at least; then not much of what they do to you is all that astonishing. We humans are quite adaptable [if not adorable pets for aliens], though we were not very co-operative when co-opted to be adopted for lab animals. What else are you going to do, when there is no door to exit out? What are you going to be, when captured by Extra-Terrestrials, human or guinea pig? That is the existential question we were faced with. We let human nature take its course and gained our freedom, by doing what we enjoyed; despite the additive, not because of it.

We met dad and continued with our itinerary as planned. Of course we didn't tell him about our adventure, who would believe it? Much less, what we had done finally, that was secret too. We did make a side trip to a place where folks were allowed to try to pan for gold. Bemet had provided an excellent set of GPS co-ordinates, each of us 'discovered' enough gold nuggets to finance ten times what I had saved for the trip. Mom thought it wasn't enough even so, but it's not as if we had any leverage in the matter. Next summer we can afford for the whole family to go on a trip together.

I did get something else as a benefit from our experience. When we got home, after a few weeks, one afternoon when dad was still at work, mom and I looked at one another, and we could see what was on the other's mind -- same as in our own thinking. Mom said softly, "Whaat thuh Fuuck!", took my hand and we headed for her bedroom. No additive needed now. Thanks Bemet!