Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. I nearly forgot that it's Valentine's Day," he said pulling her to him by her arm to return her kiss with his kiss.

Taking her kiss as her lead and as his invitation to kiss her, with it her excuse to kiss him for Valentine's Day, it was now his excuse to kiss her on Valentine's Day too. He surprised her by pulling her to him in that aggressively forceful way. Hoping for another quick flash of her tits, the front of her nightgown opened enough again for him to be rewarded with a quick view of her naked, blonde pussy.

Denying him an extended view of her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair or her C cup, naked breasts, she quickly moved her hand down to close her nightgown again. He so wanted to slide a horny hand inside his mother's nightgown. He so wanted to slide his hand down his mother's backside and cup her nearly naked, nightgown clad ass in his hand. He so wanted to feel her round ass, squeeze her firm ass, slap her perfect ass, spank her nearly naked ass, and lick her ass.

After he kissed her, not wasting time with conversation in the way that he imagined she would, she climbed in bed, the side by the wall, and he got in on the other side of her by the master bathroom. Quickly moving beneath the covers, they lay there like that on their backs and in silence without talking. Always having wondered what it would feel like to sleep with his mother, he wondered what she was thinking. He wondered if she was thinking about him in the lustful, sexually incestuous way that he was thinking of her. He wondered if she was just as sexually excited as he was.

"I'm tired," she said yawning and turning to him to give him a goodnight kiss as if he was her husband of twenty-five years instead of her twenty-four-year-old son. "I need a good night's sleep." Again, not wasting any time with conversation, she turned off her bedside light.

Now swathed in darkness, the lack of light did nothing to extinguish the bright fire of his horniness. If anything, hearing her breathing while feeling the warmth of her nearly, naked body, the darkness increased his sexual desire for his mother. He couldn't tell if he was hearing his heart beating or if he was hearing her heart beating. Yet, with both hearts beating as if one, little did they both know that they'd soon be coming together not as mother and son but as man and woman.

Horny being in bed with his mother, still thinking about her Valentine's Day kiss, he so wanted to part her lips with his tongue but he didn't. He didn't dare. He couldn't and he shouldn't. She was his mother and he was her son. Besides, he didn't want to prematurely ruin them having sex by rushing her and pressuring her to give him what he so wanted, the sexual use of her naked body. The last thing he wanted was to ask him to leave her bed. His sexual fantasy come true, it was enough that he was in bed with his mother and under the covers with her nearly, naked body by his side.

Yet, wishing she had kept the light on, it was too dark to see any more of his sexy mother's naked body. Luckily, the nightlight peeking out from the master bathroom behind him was just enough light for him to see all that he needed to see of her. Whatever he couldn't see of her now, once he touched her and held her while feeling her, with his sexual imagination going wild, he'd imagine seeing even more. Once she fell asleep, while hoping she wasn't cold enough to awaken, he'd stealthily push the covers down to reveal more of his mother's naked body to his horny eyes.

Wondering if she'd allow him to hold her naked breast in his horny hand, he couldn't wait to spoon her. If she did allow him to hold her naked breast in his horny hand while spooning her, he wondered if she'd allow him to finger her nipple. He'd love to finger her nipple while holding her naked breast.

Wondering if she'd hold his cock through his pajama bottoms, he couldn't wait for her to spoon him. If she did hold his cock through his pajama bottoms, he wondered if she'd reach her hand inside his pajama to hold his naked prick in the way that she held his father's naked prick. He hoped she'd allow him to hold her naked breast while she held his naked prick. In the way that he'd love to fondle her nipple, he wondered, if she did hold his naked prick, if she'd fondle the head of his naked prick.

If she did hold his naked cock in her hand, he wondered if she'd allow him to hold her pussy in her hand. He'd love nothing more than to finger his mother's blonde, trimmed pubic hair. He'd love nothing more than to feel her naked ass, fondle her naked ass, and squeeze her naked ass. Only, too much too soon, he was happy just to sleep in the same bed with his mother.

"I'm tired too," he said returning her kiss with his without touching her.

If only she knew that he wasn't tired at all. Too horny to be tired, tired was the last thing he was. If he was anything, he was wide-eyed awake with horniness, incestuous desire, and sexual anticipation for his mother.

"Thank you for giving me such a nice Valentine's Day," she said.

She turned her head to give him a warm smile that he could see even in the dark.

"You're welcome, Mother," he said.

She leaned closer to him to give him another peck on the lips. Controlling himself from doing so, he so wanted to part her lips while feeling her big naked tits and fingering her erect nipples but he didn't. Not wanting to rush things, he couldn't and he shouldn't. He so wanted to reach his horny hand down to finger her naked pussy but he didn't. He couldn't and he shouldn't. If only she wasn't his mother, he would have already done all those sexy, sexual things. If only she wasn't his mother, he'd already be having sex with her.

"Thank you for all the nice gifts," she said.

She turned away from him again.

"You're welcome," he said while wanting to touch her somewhere, anywhere.

Suddenly the room was so quiet with sexual anticipation until she spoke again.

"Good night, Michael," she said turning her head to him as quickly as she turned her head away.

Unable to close his eyes, when she turned her head away again, he stared at her shoulder length blonde hair. She smelled clean and fresh as if she had just taken a bath and washed her hair. He was glad she didn't smoke. He hated the smell of cigarettes that lingered in hair and clung to clothes. He hated kissing women who smelled like stale cigarettes and had bad, beer breath. Preferring wine or scotch to beer, he hated beer and, fortunately for him, his mother did too.

Afraid to touch her for fear that he'd touch her where he shouldn't touch her, he couldn't wait to hold her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her. Before returning to his bed, even if only after copping a few cheap feels, he couldn't wait to touch and feel her as soon as she fell asleep. He couldn't wait to masturbate later over all that he saw, touched, and felt of her on this wonderful night of romance and incestuous sex.

"Good night Mom."

* * * * *

Just as he wasn't sleeping, he knew that his mother wasn't sleeping either. He couldn't sleep. How could he sleep when he was lying next to such a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman? The last thing he wanted to do was to sleep. Instead, he listened to the sound of his mother breathing.

"I'm not contagious. Don't be afraid to touch me and hold me. I won't bite," she said turning her head to him and giving him a nervous laugh.

When she rolled on her right side to face the wall, his cue to hold her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her, he scooted over to her. With her nightgown having extra material, as if it was a cocktail dress instead of a nightie, his body was on top her nightgown. When she rolled on her right side with her nightgown remaining beneath him, the action of her moving on her side pulled and parted her nightgown wide open again.

He wished he had a flashlight while hoping to see something more of his mother that he hasn't already seen and shouldn't see. In the way he did when reading in bed as a kid, if he had his cellphone, he'd peak beneath the covers to see what he could see of her naked body. Had she not already been hidden beneath the covers; the entire left side of his mother's body would have been nakedly exposed to his horny eyes.

If only she had left the light on, he would have seen even more of his mother. If only it wasn't so dark he'd see her long, her naked breasts, sexy hip, her naked pussy, her shapely leg, and her naked ass. If only he dared to peek beneath the blanket to see all that he had been lusting to see of her, then, he'd really have something to masturbate over. Sexually frustratingly, even if he dared to peek beneath the blanket, it was too dark to see.

His mother was all undone for him to ogle her and to see all that he shouldn't see of her. Especially if he was to turn on the light and lean over her while peeking beneath the covers, he'd see all her naked body. Only with her facing the wall and with her back to the bathroom light, and not wanting to put on the light to awaken her, the lack of light obstructed his view.

Nonetheless, having already see her naked pussy and much of her naked breasts, the lack of light sparked his imagination of his naked mother. With the light shining on his back, he was more lit up than she was. If she so wanted, she could see more of him than he could see of her.

With the imagined vision of his naked mother already burnt hotly in his head, throbbing his sexual lust for her, he felt his cock growing stiffer by the image he had of her naked pussy and tits. Wishing he could but not ready to impale his mother's naked ass cheeks with his pajama clad cock, barely touching her, he didn't know what to do with his arm and hand. He knew what he wanted to do with his arm and hand but too much too soon, he didn't want to frighten her and ruin his chance of touching her and feeling her as she slept. He was supposed to be sleeping with her and not groping her and having sex with her after all.

Needing her to trust that he wouldn't sexually violate her, he waited until she soundly slept before daring to touch and feel any part of her sexy and shapely, naked body. He hoped that it wasn't a long wait but with her not sleeping for such a long time, her having almost four glasses of wine, and with his warm body beside her, perhaps she'd fall asleep soon. He hoped he didn't fall asleep and ruin his chance to grope his naked mother but, with him so horny and filled with incestuous anticipation, there was little chance of that. He was wide awake with lust and horniness. His cock wasn't about to fall asleep now that it was knocking at the door of nirvana.

Now that he was with her and in bed with her, the hardest thing for him to have accomplished, he was afraid to touch his nearly naked mother. Not trusting himself to control his incestuous lust and wanton, sexual desires, he kept his arm and hand to himself while allowing them to rest on his leg. Afraid to touch her soft, naked skin, not wanting her to realize that she was as exposed as she was, he didn't want her to fix nightgown. The last thing he wanted was for her to reach beneath him to pull her nightgown closed and deny him access to her naked body.

Once she was sleeping, with her nightgown wide open and him having total access to her sexy, naked body, he'd have his incestuous fun with his naked mother. Once she was sleeping, he'd stealthily feel her naked ass, cup her naked breast, and palm her naked pussy without hopefully awakening her. Once she was sleeping, maybe he'd even dare to finger her left nipple. Once she was sleeping, he'd rest his horny hand by the back of her thighs. Then, going for it all, he'd moisten his finger and slowly slide it along her exposed pussy, part her pussy lips, insert his stiff finger deeper in her pussy, and finger fuck her.

After imagining finger fucking his mother, while she lay sleeping, he imagined inserting his stiff prick in his mother's wet pussy and fucking her doggie style from behind. While she lay sleeping, he imagined fucking his mother as if she was his bitch. While she lay sleeping, he imagined humping her while holding her tits and fingering her nipples as she slept. While she lay sleeping, he imagined cumming in his mother's pussy.

'I sound like narrative from William Faulkner's novel, As I Lay Dying, instead of thinking about my mother while she lay sleeping,' he thought and laughing to himself.

Only, nothing more than a wicked, sexual fantasy, just as she'd never remain sleeping while he fucked her from behind, he'd never sexually take advantage of and violate his mother while she lay sleeping. It was enough to sexually fantasize that he would. Nothing more than a little touchy feely, he'd never get his mother drunk enough to have sex with her just as he'd never give her a sleeping pill for him to have sex with her sleeping body. He felt wicked enough wanting to have sex with his mother than to feel even worse by forcing himself on her as she lay sleeping.

"Michael," she said knocking him out of his sexual fantasy of having his wicked, sexual way with his sleeping mother while fucking her from behind like a dog.

She surprised him by saying his name. Suspecting that she was already sleeping, obviously, she wasn't asleep yet. With her voice his reminder, as if he had been dreaming, he couldn't believe he was in bed with his nearly, naked mother. Too sexually excited to sleep, as if he was awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus when he was a child, he couldn't sleep even if he tried to sleep. Other than when hugging her from the front, he had never been this intimately close to his mother from the back, especially with her wearing so very little clothes.

Shocked to have already seen so much of his mother's nearly, naked body, he couldn't believe she wore such a sexually revealing nightgown to bed. Going over it again in his mind, he recalled seeing her naked pussy. He recalled seeing the bottom half of her naked breasts. Was she expecting more than just them sleeping? Was she expecting him to touch and feel her? Was she expecting him to give her sex?

Unable to wrap his mind over all that he had already seen of her, even when she wore her barely there bikini, he couldn't believe he had seen more of his mother's naked body than he had ever seen of her body before. Once he returned to his bed, he'd have lots to masturbate over now. Once he returned to his bed, he'd be masturbating over the thoughts of his naked mother and night and day and for the rest of his horny life. Once he returned to his bed, he'd be masturbating over having imagined sex with his naked mother.

After she caught him masturbating and cumming and now with him sleeping in her bed with his nearly, naked mother, he couldn't wait to flash her again. He couldn't wait for her to see his naked, erect prick while he masturbated himself again. Hoping that her barging in his bedroom was a reoccurring thing, he couldn't wait for her to catch him masturbating and cumming again. Hoping she'd take the hint and stroke him too, he'd love for his mother to watch him pulling his prick and cumming. He'd love for his mother to stroke him before sucking him. He'd love for his mother to give him hot, steamy, incestuous sex.

Now that they've already seen so much of one another's nude bodies, he couldn't wait to ask her if he could draw her a bath, a bubble bath. Maybe she'd allow him to sit with her, talk to her, and even wash her back and shoulders. As if making his own movie version of Spanking the Monkey, in the way that son helped his mother take a shower, he'd love to help his mother take a bubble bath. Then, after her bath, he'd love to help towel her dry. Now that they've already seen so much of one another's nude bodies, maybe she'd ask him if he'd like her to draw him a bath too.

Now that they've already seen so much of one another's nude bodies, after her bath, he couldn't wait to ask if she'd like a massage. While touching and feeling, his nearly naked mother, he'd love to massage her in places where a son should never massage his mother. He'd love to give her a full body, naked massage, one with a happy ending, in the way that Mimi Rogers was given a full body, naked massage in the movie so aptly named, Full Body Massage. Now that they've already seen so much of one another's nude bodies, maybe she'd ask if she could give him a full body, naked massage too.

* * * * *

"Yes Mom," he said.

As if he was a gopher peaking his head up out of a hole in the ground, he popped up his head to see if he could see any more of his mother's body than he already had. Yet, with her already hidden beneath the covers and with it too dark to see, especially with her turned the other way, he was unable to see anything. Not to be denied his naked vision of his mother, imagining her naked body laying so close to him, he again imagined more than he saw.

With his eyes already adjusting to the darkness and with the blue lights from the cable box and TV helping him to better see the perimeters of the room, she turned her head to give him a sexy smile. He could see and feel the warmth her sexy smile even in her dimly lit, cold bedroom. Again, he wished she had left on the light.

Yet, better this way, perhaps she'd be more sexual in the dark. Making her feel more incestuously naughty towards him, perhaps the dark would encourage her to lose her morals, her modesty, and her sexual inhibitions. Perhaps, she'd allow him to touch and feel more of her beautiful body than she would when self-consciously judged by a bright light of forbiddingness. Instead of illuminating their incestuous relationship and revealing their sexual lust for one another, with them already behind closed, bedroom doors, perhaps it was better that they remain hidden within the darkness of night.

"I'm not contagious," she said again. "Don't be afraid to touch me and hold me. I won't bite," she said turning her head him again with another nervous laugh. "Just as you kindly offered to sleep with me, I allowed you to sleep with me so that you could hold me, comfort me, cuddle me, and spoon me. I invited you in my bed so that I could finally get a good night's sleep. You're going to have to touch me to do that," she said with yet another nervous, little laugh.

Michael looked at his mother with as much nervousness as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

'This is it. She wants me to touch her. She wants me to hold her, cuddle her, and spoon her while comforting her,' he thought. 'Oh, God. Something that I sexually fantasized over for years, I can't believe this is really, finally happening.'

When she turned her head to him again, a good sign, now knowing that her nightgown was wide open and stuck beneath him, she still didn't pull her nightgown closed. Her entire left side of her body was still nakedly exposed. He was finally going to touch and feel his mother where no son should ever touch and feel their mother. He was about to feel his mother's naked skin. He was finally going to hold her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her. He already had an erection in anticipation of resting his pajama clad cock in between his mother's shapely, naked, ass cheeks.

With her nightgown still wide open, when he put his arm around her slim waist and moved closer while pulling her closer by holding onto her curvy body, his hand was now inside her nightgown. When he held her in that sexually inappropriate way, touching her soft, bare skin, he was surprised to feel her naked, toned stomach. He was touching his mother's naked stomach. Something he never would expect happen, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's naked stomach.

As sexually excited feeling her naked stomach as he imagined he'd be incestuously excited feeling her naked breasts, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy, he never thought he'd be holding his naked mother in such a familiar, sexual way. Always wanting to hug her when she wore her bikini, he never even dared touch his mother in this way before as he was touching her now. Now with her inviting him to hold her, cuddle her, and spoon her, he felt like the fox in a henhouse asked to comfort the chickens.