Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, he didn't have to turn his arm and cup her breast in his hand to feel her tit. With men born with breasts sensors all over their bodies, not just on their hands and fingers, but on their legs, chest, stomach, neck, the back of their hands and forearms too, her breasts felt heavy. He couldn't believe his mother was resting her big, heavy breasts on his forearm and hand. He couldn't believe he was touching her breasts, albeit with his forearm and the back of his hand instead of with the palm of his hand and his fingers. He couldn't believe he was in constant contact with his mother's beautiful, nearly naked body.

'My mother's tits are resting on me,' he thought. 'I love my mother's big, heavy tits. I only wish I had the nerve to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and finger them. I'd love nothing more than to finger her big nipples while sucking her erect nipples.'

Without even touching and feeling her breasts in the palm of his upraised hand, as if he was already cupping them, he could feel the soft, firm, heaviness of her breasts on the back of his hand and forearm. His Mom had big tits, a large C cup, possibly even a small D cup. If he wasn't sexually aroused enough just by spooning his mother while playing with her pubic hair, her supporting her naked breasts on his forearm and hand added to his sexual arousal. He'd definitely be masturbating over this later tonight.

As if frozen in place, for fear that she'd move her breasts away, he was afraid to move. If she was comfortable in this position with his fingers on her pussy, her naked ass pressed against him, and the bottom of her breasts resting on his forearm and the back of his hand, he didn't want to disturb her. Yet, again, so wanting to feel, fondle, and finger her big tits, he wished he had the courage to turn his arm and cup the bottom of his mother's breasts in his hand, but he didn't dare.

Too fast, too soon, he didn't want to ruin a good thing by thinking of his own sexual pleasure. Enough for him that she's resting her tits on him, she may not want him touching and feeling her naked breasts in that sexual way. She may not want him in the sexual way that he wants her. Yet, if she wasn't ready and willing to have sex with him, why would she wear such a revealing nightgown to bed? If that was, indeed, what she had done, why would she deliberately flash him her naked pussy and bottom portion of her naked tits?

'As soon as she falls asleep,' he thought. 'My hands will be all over her big tits. Touching them, feeling them, and fondling them, maybe I'll even dare finger her nipples. As soon as she falls asleep, I'll be fingering her pussy to see if she's as wet as I'm hard. I can't wait to sexually molest my mother.'

Besides, if he turned his arm and cupped his mother's left breast in his hand, he didn't know if he could control himself from touching, feeling, and fondling his mother's big tit. He didn't know if he could control himself from turning, twisting, pulling, pinching, squeezing, and fingering her erect nipple. He didn't know if he could control himself from touching and feeling his mother where no son should ever touch and feel their mother. If he turned his arm and cupped his mother's left breast in his hand, she may ask him to leave her bed. Playing this by ear, obviously, it was one thing to finger her pubic hair but something else entirely to finger her pussy, fondle her tits, and/or finger nipples.

"How's that?" As if his cock was already inside her from the back, he pressed his body tightly against his mother. "Are you feeling warmer now?"

'I'm hot,' he thought. 'I'm so very hot. I'd feel even hotter if my prick was in my mother's hand, mouth, or pussy. I'd be burning up with a sexual fever if my mother dared to give me sex.'

As if moving inside of her, wishing he could hump her, he pushed himself closer to her. As if her shapely ass was reserved just for him, his pajama clad erection found a comfortable place in between her naked ass cheeks. He so wanted to remove his cock from his pajamas, push the rest of her nightgown out of the way, and slide his cock between the back of her legs and fuck her as if she was his bitch of a dog. He so wanted to penetrate his mother's pussy from behind.

Wishing he could fuck his mother doggie style, he so wanted to wrap his arm around her big breasts and feel her tits while fingering her nipples. A telling sign and one that he wished he knew, he wondered again if she was as wet as he was hard. He wondered if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. He wondered if she'd welcome or reject his sexual move. Maybe she was the type of woman who just sexually liked to tease men. Maybe she was the type of woman who enjoyed not just being forced but taken.

Unable to control his incestuous thoughts, as if she was his bitch of a dog in heat, again he imagined sliding his cock deep inside of her. Thinking of her more as a slut or as his whore, again he imagined humping her and fucking his mother from behind like a dog. He wondered what it would feel like for his erect prick to be inside of his mother's cunt and in the sacred place where he was born. As if they were lovers instead of mother and son, he wondered what she'd do if he tried to have sex with her, to make love to her, and to fuck her.

'Would she welcome me or reject me,' he thought. 'With her giving me mixed signals, I don't know. I have no idea. If she wasn't my mother, I already would have made my sexual move by now. If she wasn't my mother, I'd already be making love to her before fucking her. If she wasn't my mother, I'd lick and finger her pussy before expecting her to suck my cock,' he thought. 'If she wasn't my mother, she'd be my MILF cougar of a lover.'

He wondered if she'd be submissive enough to allow him to have his wicked, incestuous, sexual way with her naked body. Perhaps, instead of being submissive, she'd be more aggressive. Perhaps, she'd be appalled enough to fight him while he aggressively and sexually took what he wanted and needed from her. Only, fearing that he'd ruin his chance of sleeping with her again, it took all the sexual self-control he had not to try and have sex with her.

With her making all the sexual moves, he needed her to continue making all the sexual moves. The only way for her not to feel pressured for sex was for her to solicit him for sex and for him not to solicit sex from her. Only he feared that she'd never solicit him for sex in the way that he'd solicit her for sex. He feared that this night of sleeping with his mother would amount to nothing more than touching her and feeling her as she slept. Yet, with her giving him plenty of masturbation fodder, especially after she flashed him most of her naked body, that was okay with him.

Even though he wanted to have sex with his mother, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he'd never force himself on her. Besides, if he was going to all this trouble of having sex with her, he'd rather face her than to have sex with her from behind. He'd rather be on top of her and make love to his mother than to just fuck his mother from behind as if she was some barroom slut or a dirty dog. He'd rather kiss his mother, French kiss her, while making sweet love to her and face her to suck her tits. He'd rather lull himself into thinking of her as his lover instead of his mother.

"That feels so good," she said squirming her body and her shapely ass more into him while seemingly taking his cock deeper between her ass cheeks.

With his mother wiggling her naked ass up against his pajama clad cock, not knowing what to do or what she expected him to do, he froze.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while wishing he was naked when she squirmed his cock tighter against her ass. 'I can't believe she's rubbing her naked ass against my pajama clad erection. Could she be just as horny as I am? Is she hinting that she wants me to fuck her?'

Uncharted territory and with all this happening so fast, he didn't know. He had no idea. Giving his mother the benefit of the sexual doubt, maybe she wasn't horny but just cold. Maybe it wasn't just his prick that felt good up against her ass but his whole body. Maybe because he was so sexually attracted to his mother was why he was having all these sexually inappropriate and incestuously forbidden thoughts. Maybe instead of wanting him to give her sex, all she really wanted was to be held, comforted, cuddled, and spooned. He needed to stop thinking of his mother as his incestuous whore.

Sending him incestuous signals by her not closing her nightgown, her sexual signals still weren't clear enough for him to make a sexual move on her. This wasn't just sex. This was incestuous sex. This wasn't some barroom, cougar of a whore who had invited him home for a night of licking, sucking, and fucking, this was his mother. With him regretting whatever he did or didn't do now later, whether he made a sexual pass or not while exploring new sexual ground on an incestuous level, he didn't know what to do. He just didn't want to ruin things by rushing things.

Enough that he was sleeping with her in her bed, it was already enough that he saw so much of her naked body. It was enough that she already allowed him to touch and feel parts of her naked body. Too much too soon, he didn't want to ruin his chances of sleeping with her again by rushing his incestuous, sexual agenda. He was happy just being in bed with his nearly naked mother.

She may not want to have sex with her son in the way he'd love to have sex with his mother. Even if she does want to have sex with him, she may want to be seduced than to be pressured. Then, again, with her difficult for him to read, she may want to be forced before being taken. Frozen in a quandary of indecision, he wasn't sure what to do.

It's one thing to touch and feel his mother but it's quite another thing to have sex with her. In the way that he was ready to have sex with her, she may not be ready to have sex with him. In the way that he was ready to have sex with her now, she may never be ready to have sex with him. Whatever will happen, will happen, at least he was here now and in bed with her. Needing her to seduce him instead of him trying to seduce her, he needed her to show him the way. Wherever she may sexually lead, he'd incestuously follow.

With his arm still wrapped around her slim waistline, his hand and fingers were still in contact with her pubic hair while her breasts still rested on his forearm. Not that he ever would, as he wasn't into anal sex but he suddenly had the sensation of what it would feel like to fuck his mother in her ass. Now he wondered if his mother ever had anal sex with his father. He wondered if his mother was hinting for him to give her anal sex. With him never having had anal sex before, he wasn't ready to have anal sex with her now, especially not with his mother.

Yet, with him wanting to have incestuous and forbidden sex with his mother, what did it matter what kind of sex he had? Whether he made love to her in the missionary position, fucked her doggie style, or gave her anal sex, he wished he could make love to her any which way he could before fucking her but he was afraid. Better what he was doing by holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, spooning her, and touching her than to be forever asked to leave her bed, he didn't want to push his luck.

Following her lead, he needed her to be clearer in what she wanted and expected from him. As if treading on thin ice, he didn't want this sexual opportunity to crack and break beneath him. Yet, more than anything, even more than fingering her pussy and her fingering his cock, he wanted to touch and feel her left breast while fingering and even sucking her nipple. Yet, happy doing what he was doing, he'd have plenty to masturbate over later.

Then, as if she read his mind, she took his hand and moved it on her left breast. He couldn't believe his mother put his hand on her naked breast. In the way that his father held her naked tit while spooning her, he couldn't believe he was holding her naked tit while spooning her. Now, he wondered, when she spooned him, if she hold his naked cock in her hand in the way that she held his father's naked prick in her hand.

'Oh, my God,' he thought when she filled his horny hand with her big tit. 'My Mom just put my hand on her naked breast. If it's not enough that I'm in bed with my mother, if it's not enough that I'm spooning my nearly, naked mother, I can't believe I'm holding my mother's big tit in the palm of my hand. I'll never wash my hand again.'

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.