Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after he touched her naked skin, she still made no move to close her nightgown. Even though she, obviously, knew by the feel of his horny hand on her naked tummy that her nightgown was wide open, she seemingly didn't care. Normally shyly reserved, perhaps because the room was so dark but she surprised him with her immoral immodesty of nudity and her lack of sexual inhibitions now. She surprised him with her lack of shame and embarrassment now when flashing him most of her beautiful, naked body before. She surprised him by already showing him all that he had hoped to see of her in his sexual fantasies and erotic dreams.

With his pajama clad prick pressed against her naked ass, his cock gradually hardened to a full erection by the sexual thought that the bottom of her breasts were mere inches above his horny hand. So tempted to do so, he wanted to turn his arm and reach up his hand to touch her breasts, cup her breasts, feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and finger her nipples. Only, he didn't dare. He so wanted to reach down and touch her pussy, cup her pussy, and finger her pussy. Again, he didn't dare. With her his mother and him her son, how dare he even have those incestuous thoughts?

Only, too much too soon and too fast too soon, needing to wait until she fell asleep, he was wary not to ruin this unprecedented, sexual opportunity to sleep with his mother. Rather taking it slow, he hoped this would be a nightly event of his mother inviting him to sleep with her in her bed. He needed to control his incestuous lust by controlling himself from being in a rush to touch her, feel her, and grope her. Not wanting her to reject his incestuous advances and his sexual touches, he'd rather touch, feel, and grope her while she was sleeping so that she wouldn't know that he sexually abused her nearly naked body during the night.

Voluntarily, so as to not hump his mother's naked ass, something not easy to hide, he didn't want her to know that he was sexually excited enough to have a full erection. He purposely backed away from her to allow only his thighs to come in contact with her and not his pelvis and hips. If she was anyone else but his mother, he'd remove his cock from his pajamas, stick it between her shapely thighs, and fuck her doggie style while hanging onto her big tits. If she was anyone else but his mother, with him in bed with her nearly naked body, he'd ask her to blow him.

"You feel different than I imagined you'd feel Mom," he said hoping he hadn't awakened her.

Unsure if it was a good idea to call attention to him touching her and feeling her, unable to help himself in his need to talk dirty to her, he stiffened his posture while she relaxed hers.

"I do?" She turned her head to look at him again. "What do you mean? How do I feel different?"

As if reaching for something beneath his car seat, he removed his hand from her stomach to slowly slide his hand down along her shapely left leg. Slowly sliding his hand from her hip down to her knee and back again, always wanting to do so, he had never touched his mother's naked, shapely leg before. Soft and yet so firm, he loved his mother's long, sexy, and shapely legs. Sliding his hand up and down and up again, he moved his hand to her stomach again and stopped when his fingertips touched the top of her pubic hair.

Now locked between two forbidden places, her tits and her pussy, whether he moved his hand up or down, he'd be feeling something forbidden of her that he shouldn't feel of his mother. As if butting up against a barbed wire, electrified fence, he left his fingers there afraid to touch her pubic hair. He couldn't believe he was nearly touching his Mom's blonde, pubic hair with his fingertips. Waiting for her to swat his hand away and close her nightgown, he couldn't believe she allowed him to nearly touch her in such a sexually inappropriate and forbidden way.

'My mother's beautiful, blonde pussy is only mere inches from my fingertips,' he thought while wishing he had the audacity to finger her pussy and finger fuck her cunt. 'I'd love nothing more than to finger fuck my mother in the way that I wish she'd stroke my prick. I'd love to masturbate my mother in the way that I'd love for her to masturbate me.'

Subtly, stealthily, and ever so slowly, taking a chance by making his first sexual move, as if touching the true Garden of Eden, forbidden territory, he moved his fingertips lower. As if she was Eve and he was Adam, and her pussy was the forbidden fruit, he so wanted to finger her naked pussy. Innocently and nonchalantly, he played with the top of her pubic hair as if he was touching her eyebrows. Maybe she wouldn't notice him fingering her pubic hair. Maybe, by allowing him to touch her pubic hair, she was just as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited.

As if a game of dare that he needed to play with his mother, he wondered how far down she'd allow him to move his hand before stopping him. With her pussy slit mere inches away from his long, horny fingertips, he so wanted to continue moving his hand lower, all the way down, to cup his mother's pussy before splitting her slit and fingering her cunt. He wondered if she was already as wet for him as he was already hard for her. Since she made no attempt to cover and/or conceal her nakedness, he wondered if she wanted him to finger her as much as he wanted to finger her.

"You feel younger and firmer than I thought you'd feel," he said.

Already tired of bidding his time, he wished he could feel more of her. He wished he could touch her in all the places he lusted to touch her. He wished he could feel all of her. He wished he could touch and feel his mother everywhere his father touched and felt her. Wishing he could have incestuous sex with his mother, he wished his mother would invite him to put his horny hands all over her beautiful, naked body. Wishing again that he could masturbate his mother in the way he'd love her to masturbate him, once she was sleeping, he couldn't wait to feel her big tits and her round, firm ass.

"In addition to playing tennis and swimming, I exercise with palettes and I watch what I eat," she said with a laugh. "Thank you for the backhanded compliment."

If only he had the courage to confess how he truly sexually felt about his mother, showering her with inappropriate sexual comments and compliments, he wondered what she'd say if he said all that he was incestuously thinking. He wondered how she'd respond if he talked dirty to her. Finding it so sexually exciting, he'd love to talk dirty to his mother. He wondered what she'd say if he gave her some hot, sexy, pillow talk. Would she welcome his verbal, sexual advances or would she reject his naughty words because he was her son? Playing everything by ear, he didn't know what to do. He had no idea. All he could do was to follow her lead.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that in the way that it sounded Mom," even though he meant all that he inferred and more.

Soft yet firm everywhere, she had a great body, especially for a woman her age. Most women her age had given up on men. Most women her age had given up on sex, exercise, and other than having her their hair done, and caring for their personal appearance to embrace food. Most women her age were obesely overweight and out of shape. Most women her age were ripe for menopause or had already gone through the change of life. Most women her age were sadly depressed in the way that his mother was now sadly depressed and drinking more during the holidays.

Yet, now that he was in bed with her and holding her, his mother was nothing like most women. Now that he gave her the opportunity and the reason to wear the nightgown she bought to wear for his father but never had the chance, she seemed happy instead of sad. A win/win for both, he was glad that her flashing him her naked body made her happy as much as it made him happy too. If only he knew that masturbating himself while his mother watched was what would start the incestuous ball rolling, he would have masturbated in front of her years ago.

"Being that we're in bed nearly, naked together and you're playing with my pubic hair, call me Kimberly instead of Mom," she said with a sexy laugh. "This is awkward enough for me to be in bed with my son with you calling me Mom," she said with another laugh. "I'd rather pretend that we're just a man and woman, a boyfriend and girlfriend, or a husband and wife instead of mother and son," she said esoterically. Not stopping there, she said what he was thinking and so wanted to hear. "I'd rather pretend that we're lovers together in bed after having a romantic Valentine's Day of making love."

'Lovers? Making love?' So shocking for her to say such a thing, the word echoed in his head and he had the urge to reach his hand down and cup his mother's pussy before fingering her cunt. 'I'd love to be my mother's lover,' he thought. 'Is that what she wants? Does she want me to be her lover? Is she expecting me to give her sex on Valentine's Day night?'

His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love nothing more than to be his mother's lover. He'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with his mother. His cock throbbed at the thought of being his mother's lover. His cock pulsated with the thought of having sex with his mother. He so wanted to show his mother how much he loved her and how much he wanted to make love to her.

As if she was, indeed, his lover instead of his mother, he imagined her holding his stiff prick in her hand, taking it in her mouth, and allowing him to hump his prick in her pussy. Even if nothing else happened, he was sexually excited just sleeping in the same bed with her. Yet, this night was evolving into more than just sleeping with his mother while holding, comforting, cuddling, and spooning her. This night was evolving into them possibly having sex. By the end of this wonderful night, he may be deemed as his mother's lover.

'I want to have sex with my mother,' he thought. 'I want to have sex with you, Mom. I want to make love to you before fucking you,' he thought and so wanted to say but didn't. 'In the way that I'd love to lick and finger your pussy, I'd love for you to stroke and suck my cock before fucking my cock.'

Something that he mindlessly did while unable to control his sexual excitement, she shocked him when she acknowledged that he was playing with her pubic hair. She shocked him when she said let's pretend that we're man and women, boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife instead of mother and son. Then, when she said that she'd rather pretend that they were lovers, he immediately imagined mounting her and making love to his mother while French kissing her. Unable to read her, especially in the dark, was she giving him permission to have sex with her?

"Okay Kimberly, I can pretend that we're man and woman, boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife," he said before becoming increasingly sexually excited over what he was about to say next. "I'd like nothing more than to pretend that we're lovers," he said while hoping that she'd take the ball and run with it.

'Yet, why pretend,' he thought? 'With the both of us in bed together, we could be lovers right now.'

When he moved his fingers away from his mother after feeling self-conscious about playing with her pubic hair, she pulled his hand back by his wrist to the top of her pussy again. Encouraging him to touch her where he should never touch his mother, he wondered if she wanted him to finger more than just her pubic hair. He wondered if she wanted him to finger her pussy too. In the way that he'd love for her to finger his naked cock, he'd love to finger his mother's naked pussy.

"You needn't move your fingers away from my pubic hair, Michael. That felt good what you were doing. Strangely enough and strangely familiar, your father used to touch me in that same relaxing way and do the same thing with his fingertips when we were in bed together," she said.

Shocking him again, she moved his hand where it was before but a little lower. Now instead of his fingertips in contact with the top of her blonde, pubic hair, he had a whole handful of her blonde, trimmed pubic hair.

"Oh," he said while not knowing how else to respond.

He fingered her pubic hair as if he was fingering his own pubic hair before masturbating himself. He fingered her pubic hair in the way that he couldn't wait to part her pussy lips and finger her wet pussy. He fingered her pubic hair in the way that he couldn't wait to reach up his hand and finger her nipples. Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, pinching them, and squeezing them, he couldn't wait to take his mother's nipples between his fingers before taking them in his mouth to suck her big tits.

"You touching me and playing with me in that way is more relaxing than it is sexually exciting."

He couldn't believe his left hand was in contact with his mother's pussy. If he relaxed his hand and stretched out his fingers, with his fingertips in contact with her pussy slit, he'd be cupping his mother's cunt. If it wasn't enough being in bed with his mother, the thought of touching her pussy sexually excited him in a way he had never been sexually excited before. Just as he'd love nothing more than for her to stroke him, he'd love nothing more than to finger his mother's cunt.

'My mother's cunt,' he thought. 'Something so forbidden and yet something so sexually exciting, I never thought I'd be so close to touching my mother's cunt.'

Yet, thinking more about her than himself, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He didn't want her to feel pressured to give him sex. He didn't want her to have second thoughts about them innocently sleeping together on Valentine's Day night and on any other night that he hoped she'd invite him to sleep with her in her bed. Only, with her wearing something so sexually revealing to bed, he didn't think his mother was innocent in her intentions. Obviously, she didn't care that her nightgown was strewn wide open just as she didn't care that he not only saw her naked body but also was now touching her naked body.

Just as he wasn't innocent in his intentions either with all the incestuous lust he felt for his mother, seemingly neither of them were there to sleep. Nonetheless, still taking it slow for fear that he'd frighten her away before anything sexually started, the last thing he wanted to do was to ruin the moment by pressuring her for sex. Now that the ice was broken, he hoped that sleeping in her bed would be a common, normal, natural, and repeated occurrence. With it enough for him to hold her, cuddle her, comfort her, and spoon her, he'd love to sleep in the same bed with his mother every night, even if she didn't give him sex.

'Who am I kidding? I want my mother to give me sex,' he thought. 'I want her to allow me to touch and feel her everywhere while French kissing her. I want my mother to touch and feel me everywhere while French kissing me. Pussy for cock, I'd willingly lick my mother's pussy if only she'd suck my cock. I'd love nothing more than to make sweet, slow love to my mother before fucking my mother fast and hard,' he thought. 'I'd love nothing more than to give my mother multiple orgasms with the hopes that she'd make me cum too with her hand, her mouth, and/or her pussy.'

He looked at his mother that she was giving him her permission to play with her pubic hair.

"Okay," he said and was all that he could say when his horny hand was filled with his mother's blonde, trimmed, pubic hair. "It's comforting for me to touch you in this way too."

He fingered his mother's pubic hair in the way he wished he could finger her pussy. He couldn't believe she was not only allowing him to finger her pubic hair but also wanted him to finger her pubic hair. Turning it, gently pulling it, and twisting it between his fingers, he fingered her pubic hair in the way he wished he could finger his mother's nipples. He fingered her pubic hair in the way that he wished she'd finger the head of his erect prick. He'd love for his mother to have a whole handful of his stiff prick in the way that he had a whole handful of her blonde, pussy hair.

"I'm cold," she said. "Move closer to me to keep me warm Michael," she said pushing her buttocks against his already swollen prick.

Had he not been wearing pajamas, he would have already impaled his mother's naked ass with his pajama prick as soon as she pressed her naked body against him.

'Oh, my God. Is she kidding me? Is she sexually teasing me? This is crazy,' he thought when his pajama clad cock parted and nearly impaled his mother's naked ass cheeks. 'Does she know that I have an erection? How could she not know that I have an erection? Does she know how much I sexually want her? How could she not know that I sexually want her? Does she know how much I want to have sex with her? After watching me masturbating over her while calling her name and cumming, how could she not know that I that I want to have sex with her?'

Had he not been wearing pajama bottoms, he'd be rubbing his hard, erect, naked cock up against his mother's naked ass. Had he not been wearing pajama bottoms, he wouldn't be able to resist humping his naked cock up against his mother's naked ass. Had he not been wearing pajama bottoms, with her okay with him touching and feeling her naked body, unconscionably, he'd be trying to fuck his mother doggie style from behind. Had he not been wearing pajama bottoms, when she turned to spoon him, he'd put her hand on his pubic hair in the way she put his hand on her pubic hair.

When she moved and pressed herself against him like that, as if his hand was attached to her, his fingers moved with her. Now instead of just touching her pubic hair with his fingers, the palm of his hand rested on her pussy mound and his fingertips rested even lower. Ready to take the incestuous plunge to test his mother's warm, wet, vaginal water, his fingers were just mere inches above her pussy slit. He now had a whole handful of her cunt. In the way that he so wanted her to hold his cock in her hand and stroke him, he so wanted to cup his mother's cunt in his hand and finger her pussy with his fingers.

Never thinking he'd get this far with his mother, it may be relaxing for her to have him to play with her pubic hair, but it was as sexually exciting for him to finger her pubic hair as it was sexually frustrating. Something so incestuously forbidden, with him so close to nirvana, if he dared press his fingertips a little further down, he'd be parting his mother's pussy lips. If he dared press his fingertips down a little further down, he'd be inside his mother's cunt. If he dared press his fingertips down a little further down, he'd split her slit and would be in contact with her clit.

Just the thought of parting her pussy was enough for him to want to gently push his fingers inside her, but he didn't dare. In the way that he wished she'd masturbate him by stroking his stiff prick, he'd love to masturbate his mother by rubbing her clit. He'd love to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples while playing with her warm, wet pussy. In the way that he wished he could masturbate her, he wished she'd masturbate him. In the way that he wished her could lick and finger his mother's pussy, he wished she would stroke and suck his cock.

* * * * *

She slept on her right side and in the fetal position. When in that position with her buttocks pressed against his pelvis, the bottom of her naked breasts rested on his forearm, his wrist, and on the top of his hand. His cock continued to harden by the weight of her big, naked breasts resting on him. If it wasn't enough that he was touching his mother's pubic hair, he couldn't believe that she rested the bottom of her naked breasts on his forearm and hand.

'I don't believe this,' he thought while wishing he had the bold courage to turn his arm and cup her naked tit in his horny hand. 'My Mom is resting her big, naked breasts on my forearm and hand.'