All Comments on 'Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 04'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Hell yes that's hot

He needs to get Lizzy and mom together and have mom eat out Lizzy's pussy while he is fucking his mom.

May as well make them both carpet munchers and have them get used to sucking pussy..

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 11 years ago
OH YEAH

PART 5 ,and let him keep on using mom........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more gangbang of mom

Loving it. One request. Mom should be the only girl who is to be gangbanged and also some exhibition of her as well. That way she will be a cheating slut. Something like ur part 2.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 11 years ago
wow!

maybe he could invite all his young buddies over and mom could serve them while dad is upstairs!

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great work, once again. Still loving the exclusive fun between mother and son. I was a little worried that Lizzy would get too involved, but you did a nice job of not focusing on her too much. I would say definitely continue to keep dad oblivious, and the same for Lizzy. I think it would be more fun to see her used more like a toy for teasing, as in this chapter, rather than her being in on the secret.

I really love the fact that mom has a total "come at me bro" attitude toward sex with her son, and is willing to do anything he wants, but isn't just a total servant. It's very cool that she is just as enthusiastic as he is.

The bathroom scene where he just carelessly rips her clothes right off - so good. It would have been so damn hot if the son had told his mom to stand naked at a sink while he went to get her a change, and have her redo her makeup wearing nothing but her shoes. I almost wanted him to make her go out and get the clothes herself, but I'm sure that would have been too complicated to write for, what with security killing the mood and all.

And the making out is really nice too (though I think most of it was in chapter 3). I can just imagine mom and son sitting on the dark front porch at night, tonguing each other's faces off while dad is just inside, visible behind slightly open curtains. And then maybe he takes her out and fuckers her, butt naked, under a street light, like some kind of fantasy hooker.

Ok, I need to stop. I'm getting myself worked up. Anyway, I am eagerly awaiting chapter 5, and I really hope you decide to keep this series going.

*17 thumbs up*

:D

stephenJRstephenJRover 11 years ago
Keep it coming.

Loving it, can't wait for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My god - amazing

That story was amazing anbd id love more.

But a nice twist woudl be for mother and son to somehow tell dad and cuck him, carrying on their wild ways in front of him!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good facials

I would prefer the mom to not being in such a hurry to wipe off the sperm from her face. It would be great if she exposed herself cum-smeared - a lot more to others .And this non-communicating Dad seems a bit unnatural

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3400 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...