Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

"You don't have to pleasure me, you can use my body for whatever you want, whenever and wherever you want; as long and as often as you want." mom continued as she used her free hand to guide my big cock into her twat as she sat down on it, releasing her gown and putting both hands on the back of the couch behind me as she started bouncing up and down on my mammoth cock. Mom's submissive talk, along with the informality of what we were doing made me extremely horny; when on top of that, mom started riding me like a rodeo bull, I realized that I wasn't going to last long at all. I tried to hold back for a little bit, but when she whispered:"Come on honey, let's get this sperm out of you so your dad can have his sloppy seconds!" nothing on this Earth could have stopped me from violently convulsing and pumping my load into mom's hot little cunt. I stuffed my face in her cleavage, moaning and groaning. Mom kept riding me until I was completely limp, using one of her hands to keep my face buried between her tits in order to stifle my moaning. When I was done, she got up and took a step back, her gown immediately and automatically falling into place. She picked up her panties and put them back on, as she smiled down at me. After pulling her straps back into place, she headed for the door and whispered:"Night hon."

Saturday morning. Lizzy had spent the night and since we had gone to bed rather late – fucking missionary style before actually going to sleep – she was still fast asleep when I woke up with my usual morning boner. Since I knew that waking Lizzy up for sex was a bad idea, I snuck out into the hallway and very carefully opened the door to the master bedroom – I knew that dad was a firm sleeper and usually slept in in the weekends. I tiptoed to mom's side of the bed (the side closest to the door) and gently woke her up. As she opened her eyes and looked at me surprised, I took my dick out and waved it up and down, whispering:"Come with me..." as I backed up towards the door. Mom, even after being abruptly woken up, still remembered how to be a slut and carefully got out of bed, following me without objection or any reservation. After gently closing the door behind her, she yawned and looked at me – wearing nothing but a flimsy night gown – waiting for instructions. I took her hand and led her down the stairs into the kitchen, where she yawned again and rubbed her upper arms as it was pretty chilly this time of day. At that moment, a nasty idea popped into my mind and I walked over to the sliding doors, opening them about a meter. As I turned to mom, she looked at me kind of funny, but didn't even think of objecting; she just squeezed her upper arms a little tighter as she started shivering. I walked up to her and lowered her arms, then lowered the straps on her nighty letting the only piece of clothing she was wearing slide down her quivering body.

"Get on your hands and knees; tits and head outside, ass and cunt inside." I said, as I pointed towards the sliding door. Mom – goose bumps now covering her entire body – walked towards the sliding doors, kneeled and placed her hands on the patio, her knees on the kitchen floor, half of her body inside, half outside. My cock throbbed at such display of unwavering sluttiness and I kneeled behind her, pushing down my pajama bottoms and ramming my cock up her cunt and fucking her like that for about two minutes. Although the cold, morning breeze was really making mom uncomfortable, she didn't complain and just took it like the slut she was. Then I pulled out, spat on my cock and stuffed it up her ass, roughly. Mom groaned with discomfort. Because of the cold and her abrupt awakening, there was virtually no wetness between her legs, so it all went a little more difficult than usual, but I pushed through (pun intended) and fucked her ass until I, eventually, blew my morning load inside of her.

Mom took it like a champ and waited for me to get up, before getting up herself and closing the sliding door; desperate for some warmth. I put my arms around her and hugged her, rubbing her back up and down for a little bit as she purred against me.

"Brute." she whispered playfully.

"Cunt." I replied, a smile on my face.

"We'd better get back upstairs." mom whispered after twenty seconds.

"Probably." I said. "Although there's still one hole I haven't plugged yet!"

"We can't have that, now can we!" mom replied, taking my hand and leading me to the sofa. As I sat down, she got on her hands and knees on the couch perpendicular to my position, lowering her head to my crotch and taking my small, wet cock in her mouth, apparently forgetting where it had been just a minute before. Either the taste wasn't so bad, or she was too much of a slut to care, because she just kept going and nursed on my small cock for several minutes, until life was creeping back into it. After just eight minutes, mom was sliding her mouth up and down a huge, throbbing erection again. When she was satisfied with her accomplishment, she slid of the couch, got on her knees and whispered:"Now, you wanted to plug something I believe..."

The sluttiness of this woman never seized to amaze me: she had sucked me back to life, just to have me fuck her mouth for my own gratification... anyway, I got up, put one foot one the couch and used my two hands to push her head towards my fat cock. I jammed it between her lips and started fucking her mouth, gagging her a couple of times. She looked up at me – not showing even a hint of an emotion – knowing that her submissive indifference was one of my big turn-ons!

As I was fucking mom's pie hole, I suddenly heard Lizzy's voice from the top of stairs, calling out to me in a sort of a loud whisper, trying to locate me. Mom immediately jumped up and wanted to put her nighty back on, but I stopped her and pushed her down on the couch, lifting her legs as I positioned my throbbing cock against her cunt.

"What are you doing?" she whispered as she grabbed her legs and held them up for me, freeing up my hands.

"There are only a few places you could be, she's bound to come down any second now." mom added.

"I know." I said, as I pushed my erection into her. Mom gasped as her current lewd position allowed me to ram my cock all the way up her cunt and bump my cock head against her cervix. After fucking her for about five or six seconds, I heard footsteps on the stairs and whispered, as I redrew my cock:"That'll do... go!"

Mom jumped up and ran into the kitchen, put her nighty back on and then just looked at me, nervous about the whole thing. I quickly sat down on the couch, grabbing my cock and gently jerking it, softly massaging mom's juices into my skin. A few seconds later, Lizzy walked into the living room, wearing just her panties and one of my t-shirts.

"There you are." she said as she walked up to me. "Didn't you hear me calling?"

I looked up at her and say:"No, but then I might have been a little distracted..."

"I can see that." Lizzy smiled as she looked down at my huge cock.

After taking another few paces towards me, Lizzy asked:"But why are you doing that here?"

"I was really horny and I didn't want to wake you, so..." I replied.

"Ohh, you're so sweet." Lizzy said, as she sat down next to me.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked with a sexy smile.

"I would really love a blowjob!" I said, letting go of my cock.

She looked me in the eye, smiling – as she put aside her reservations – then looked down at my tool and whispered:"Ok, but just a quick one... I don't want your parents to see me like this!"

She got on her knees on the couch and leaned forward, brushing her hair behind her ear with one hand, while she used the other to grab my tool and put it into her mouth; I smiled widely, realizing my girlfriend was tasting my mom's cunt juices.

"Mmmm, you taste funny." she said, popping her head up for a second.

"That's probably from last night." I said, referring to our missionary style fuck.

"Oh right." she said, as she went back to work, sliding her little mouth up and down my pole, cleaning it very thoroughly; I glanced back at the kitchen and saw mom peeking around the corner, smiling at me. Now, Lizzy wasn't mom, but she sure as hell knew how to give head. After sucking me off for a few minutes, Lizzy popped her head up and said, as she wiped her mouth:"How about you put that somewhere else, huh?" as she got off the couch and pulled her panties down. I jumped up and pushed her down on the couch and grabbed her legs, maneuvering her into the same pose as I had fucked mom just before Lizzy came down. Far less experienced than mom and new to this particular position, Lizzy eyeballed me with some reservation and apprehension.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." I said as I touched the side of her face gently.

Reassured, she smiled and nodded, giving me the go-ahead.

Gently I pushed the tip in and started fucking her slowly, going just a little deeper with every few thrusts; it wasn't long before Lizzy started moaning and whining, and her vocalizations only grew higher and more out of breath as I fucked her deeper and faster. The hornier she got, the harder she seemed to want it... and I was more than willing to give it to her. She came a first time, and then a second time... as her incessant whining and whimpering kept me hard and extremely horny. Eventually, I couldn't hold it back anymore and ejaculated in her cunt, as she was very close to crying.

"My god." she panted. "Where did that all come from?"

"From right here." I replied, as I got up and pointed towards my nuts.

Lizzy laughed and said:"I know that... but..."

"Sssh, I think mom and dad are awake!" I said, pretending to listen for noises from upstairs.

Lizzy jumped up and reached for her panties.

"Hurry, go back to my room, I'll clean up here and I'll be up in a minute." I said.

Lizzy put her panties back on, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then ran into the hallway, as silently as she could making her way back up the stairs. Mom came out of hiding, a wide grin on her face, as she said:"My my, I never would have thought Lizzy was such a little slut, sucking and fucking my boy in my living room!"

I looked down at my cock, coated with Lizzy's cunt juices and a tiny rope of cum still dangling from my tip and said, looking back up again:"I can't go walking through the house like this."

After glancing down at my soiled cock, mom said:"I guess you'd like me to get on my knees and clean it?"

"Would you?" I asked rhetorically.

As she got on her knees, mom said:"Lizzy tasted me, I think it's only fair... right?"

Without waiting for a reply – which wasn't coming anyway – mom lowered her head and caught the dangling cum rope on her tongue, then slowly engulfed my whole cock, tasting Lizzy on me. As she looked me straight in the eye, she continued to lick and suck me clean for well over two minutes.

"There you go, all clean." she said as she sat up straight, admiring my cock glistening with her saliva.

I lightly tapped her head and whispered:"That's a good little slut!"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers
12