All Comments on 'Mom, Can I Lick Your Pussy? Pt. 02'

by JubbJubb

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Yeah, I was afraid that brother an sis would get together.

I was hoping that dad would get to keep Reilly for himself. Mom would get Tom for herself. Mom and dad would get together often as well.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

JubbJubbJubbJubbover 7 years agoAuthor
Well...

That was the plan all along, ever since I first started writing this story (I just never knew it would take this long to finish the second chapter.. major writer's block), to introduce the son and have him have sex with both his mom and his sister. It's just the way I like it, to have as many combinations as possible.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
The sex is hot

I wish there was a bit more fleshed out character here.

Major complaint: pulling out is NOT birth control, not unless "birth control" means, "I'd really like to get pregnant!" Will the daughter get pregnant? Is that where this is leading?

I would like to see Tom and his father together. Maybe they could start by helping each other jerk off while watching Mom and daughter 69. Then, when they find out that it turns on the ladies to watch the men please each other (just like watching the ladies excites the guys), maybe the two men could agree to put on a bit more of a show.

How do Samantha and her family differ, besides Samantha having big tits? Perhaps they could be into some kink beyond incest, like bondage or watersports. Something that could challenge Riley and her family beyond just swapping.

And for goodness sakes, get Riley an IUD!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
DId Tom get RIley's cherry? Dad got the anal,,who got the pussy

Looks like a good series with Samantha's family joining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story! Keep up the series. I was hoping it would continue with Samantha'so family. Put Riley on birth control so they can cumulative in her.

dirty_secret_girldirty_secret_girlabout 7 years ago
Hot af

F$&@ that was so hot!! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no birth control

fan fucking tastic story BUT when she said dont come in me im not on the pill it ruined it . i wanted him to come in her then have mom lick it out and the son come in mom for dauter to lick out. other than that minor detail GREAT story. keep it up next chapter whit h sams family hopefully?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
prop69...

Dad got both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My wish

Wish I could do what the father did to my Jenny. She is so pretty with a great pert ass Just right for holding when she rides me. She would make me cum a lot too. She is so no wet.

More stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was fun but.......every other word was fuck.....why? I know of very few men who can't speak without a "fuck" in it and know of NO women who say fuck this fuck that fuck fuck fuck.......

It isn't necessary nor exciting.

LimnophileLimnophile2 months ago

A little heavy on the 'f' word, but still hot. 5/5

CrackkerjackCrackkerjack24 days ago

Nice story,enjoyed jacking off while I read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous