Mom, Can I Lick Your Pussy? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubbJubb
JubbJubb
195 Followers

Damn! I had kind of been looking forward to just that, but I guess there'd be plenty of time for that at a later date. Right now, I was just content fucking the living daylights out of little Riley. And fuck we did. I was banging my daughter's pussy good, with Tom giving his mom the same treatment. Our cocks were more or less fucking in unison, in and out of our lover's cunts.

"This is fucking wild, right dad?" Tom said with a laugh. "It sure is, son!" I laughed back at him.

The room was getting all steamed up with our fucking action, and our bodies were starting to bead with sweat. As my dick was pumping in and out of her cunt, I reached around her and grabbed hold of Riley's picture perfect tits. They were dripping wet with perspiration, and it drove me wilder than ever before. I started to lick the neck and shoulder area of my lover, and got a salty taste in my mouth. I can't really say what was going through my mind, but I was loving licking the sweat off my daughter's naked body!

Tom soon started to huff and puff like the big bad wolf. He had the stamina of a lion, but the intensity and excitement was pushing him closer and closer to cumming, and pretty soon he would be unable to control himself. He was still fucking his mother from behind, lurched over her back and frantically kissing her wherever he could reach. Beth had her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open, and all of a sudden she started to shake uncontrollably. She opened her eyes, with a wild look in them, and let out a loud, guttural scream. She was cumming and cumming hard, her nails were drilling themselves into the pillow and not letting go, her entire body shivering as if in some kind of trance.

When Beth came down from her cloud nine, Tom was still fucking her, but he wouldn't be able to hold on for long.

"Uuuuuughhnn.. get on your back, mom! I'm going to cum! I want to cum in your mouth!" Beth, despite being utterly spent after being fucked into oblivion by her son, had enough presence of mind to do as she was told. Wiping away her sweaty hair from her equally drenched face, she presented herself to her son and opened her mouth wide. Tom crawled on his knees towards her face, and just as he arrived there he started to cum. Huge, fat strings of cum started to shoot out of the tip of his cock, heading directly into his mother's mouth and down her throat. Beth started to swallow down the sperm, as Tom kept on shooting his load down her gullet. It was apparent that Tom hadn't cum in quite a while, because it was a massive, pent up load. I never thought he'd stop cumming, it was like he was pissing sperm. Eventually, the torrent of cum died down, and Beth swallowed the last of it down. She was licking her lips and moaning in approval of the incestual breakfast she'd just received, before starting to lick and suck the leftover cum off the head of her son's cock. Tom was grinning from ear to ear, his head tilted back in an orgasmic nirvana.

All through Tom and Beth's orgasms, I had been pounding Riley as fast and hard as I could, her big tits were rocking wildly back and forth. Riley, it seems, was just as into the rough stuff as her momma, and was going absolutely insane as my cock was forcefully thrusting deeper and deeper into her pussy. My daughter had turned into a sexual demon, writhing below me like a succubus from hell.

"Come on, dad! Fuck the shit out of me! Make me fucking cum, you fucker! Fuck that fucking pussy, fuck it good! You suck fucker.. uuuugghhhnn.. fucking your own daughter! God, I love it! Make me cum! Cum all over my fucking body! GOOOOOOOOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIT!"

Riley's body suddenly pretzeled itself into a near impossible formation, and then she came. Her shriek was loud, almost earpiercing, but it felt damn good to be the one who finally brought her over the edge. I fucked her deep and hard throughout her entire orgasm, hopefully prolonging it as long as possible, and when it had finally subsided I pulled out and started to jerk my cock. In a few seconds, I was cumming, my sperm flying through the air and landing on Riley's back and ass. It wasn't a huge load or anything, but it was still quite a sizeable load since I'd already cum on her face earlier.

After snapping out of our sexual trance, we all looked at each other and laughed. Still being unable to keep our hands off one another, a lot of touching and kissing still happening, we all agreed that this was an amazing experience and that we'd keep on doing it. I kissed Riley deeply on the mouth, Tom kissed Beth deeply and then the two women faced each other and kissed one another.

All of the fucking had made us all too tired to do much of anything. We decided to just remain in bed, snuggling and touching and kissing. I don't know for how long, but I soon found myself drifting off to sleep once again. I guess fucking your own daughter for the very first time can do that to you...

I awoke next to my sleeping wife, and she looked so happy and beautiful. She had a big smile on her face and I could have sworn her nipples were hard. Maybe she was dreaming about her son fucking her all over again. The sun was still shining in through the curtains, so it was obviously still daytime.

I went up and walked into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. The house was dead quiet, apart from the bird song seeping in through the slightly open kitchen window. No sign of the kids yet, I figured they were either sleeping in their own rooms or off to somewhere.

Walking through the still hallway, I suddenly felt nature calling. I went to the toilet, did my business and was on my way to wake Beth up when I heard a low moan coming from Tom's bedroom. This intrigued me. Was Tom jerking off early in the morning, after all of yesterday's fucking, or was there something else going on?

I just had to find out, so I stealthily crept closer to investigate. The door to my son's bedroom was slightly ajar, and despite the fact that his room was dimmed thanks to the blinds, I could quite easily make out what was going on in there. Tom was in his bed, covers thrown to the floor, and his sister was on all four sucking his dick!

For a while, I thought about leaving the twosome alone and go back to bed, but I found myself involuntarily stroking my own cock and also found that I was too horny to tear myself away from the doorway. I needed for someone to take care of my now massive hard-on, and that someone was my daughter. I opened the door and stepped into the room.

"So, what's going on in here?" I asked and smiled. Riley stopped sucking and looked up at me, smiling broadly. "Hi dad! Well, you know... it was late enough as it was and we were bored..." she said and laughed, and then went back to orally pleasing her brother. "Yeah, dad. Riley was really bored and asked me if I wanted to do something. Turns out I was, and well.. one thing lead to another, and she really wanted to suck my dick and everything. We didn't think you'd mind," Tom chimed in.

"Of course not, son! We're all one big, loving family here so I don't see why you and your sister shouldn't be able to share that love between the two of you. It's just that I've got this huge, throbbing thing between my legs that could desperately need some attention, and well, your mom's asleep... sooooooo.."

"Sure thing dad, climb aboard!" Tom laughed and stood up in bed. Riley positioned herself on her knees in front of him and beckoned for me to join them. I climbed up onto Tom's kingsize bed, Tom and I facing one another, with our rock hard cocks aimed at Riley's face. "Just what I was dreaming about last night," Riley said and giggled. She then, slowly and seductively, began tonguing our cocks, licking our shafts and lashing the tip of her tongue on our heads. Finally, she slowly eased my cock into her mouth and started to suck it, while still jerking off her brother. Tom held her hair so that it wouldn't get in the way, but he also used the leverage to gently push her up and down my cock. I don't know if he did it without thinking, but it still felt damn good.

Riley expertly alternated her cocksucking skills between the two of us. When she turned her head to suck on her brother, she started to stroke me, rubbing in all of the saliva that was dripping down it. After pleasing Tom for several minutes, she switched and opened up her mouth wide, taking the entire length of my cock into her mouth. With my dick lodged deep in it, I grabbed hold of her head and started to fuck her mouth. I already knew that she didn't mind, so I started to give it to her a bit rougher this time. Pretty soon she was coughing and gagging on it, but I could tell from the look in her eye that she was loving it.

We decided to shift things up a bit, so I laid down on the bed. Riley was still on her knees, so she was soon back on my cock, sucking on it once again. "Do you want your big brother to fuck you, sis?" Tom was already behind Riley, her ass already high in the air and facing her brother. "Fuck yeah! Please fuck me, brother!" Tom grabbed hold of his cock and ever so gently pushed it as far up her cunt as he could.

I could feel Riley's mouth tightening up as her brother started to fuck her cunt, and she started moaning. The faster he fucked her, the harder she sucked my cock, and I could tell Tom was fucking her hard. Riley's cheeks caved in with the suction and she frenzily bobbed her mouth up and down my shaft. "Fuck my mouth, dad! I want you to fuck it hard and cum down my throat!" I was more than happy to oblige.

Tom's bed started to rock back and forth from all the fucking, as Riley got spit roasted between the two of us. I was thrusting my cock down my daughter's throat, and Tom was banging away at her from behind. I would never dream of treating my wife like this, never ever, but now that I knew that Riley was really into getting fucked in the mouth, I was more than happy to give it to her. I was not going to complain, it felt absolutely marvelous pounding my cock in and out between her full lips.

I don't know how long we fucked like this, time seemed to stand still as we engaged in this incestuous act of fucking. Riley was drooling all over my cock, sucking it as noisily as she possibly could, and her big tits were swinging underneath her with each thrust of Tom's dick. Tom's eyes were closed and his teeth were clenched as he was powerfully fucking his sister right in front of me. Personally, I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to last, and as Tom's face was getting redder and redder, I had a feeling he was about to reach his breaking point as well.

"Stop!", Riley shouted all of a sudden. "I want you to fuck me in the ass, dad. I've never done it, and.. well, I want to lose my anal virginity to you. Sorry, Tom.. you know I love you my sweet brother, but I just want dad to be the first one. I'll suck my juices off your cock?" Tom couldn't help but snicker at Riley's comments, as we switched positions. Riley got on all fours and opened her mouth nice and wide as her brother started to feed her his cock.

"I don't have any lube, dad.. do you think you could lick my ass and get it nice and wet?"

Hmmmmm... let's see here. Fuck my daughter's ass AND get to lick it as well? What kind of father would say no to a request like that? Without answering, I crawled up behind her and spread her cheeks. I stuck out my tongue and put it right up her asshole, licking her butt in broad strokes. I kid you not, it tasted as sweet as cotton candy. Getting sucked and fucked by my very own daughter may have been the absolute highlights of my sexual life, but somehow.. tonguing her soft, clean ass was just magical. I almost climaxed and came then and there, just snaking my tongue deeper and deeper into her crack.

As soon as my daughter's asshole was nice and shiny from all of my spit, I got up behind her and started to gently push myself up her ass. This was a first for Riley, and I must admit that it was a first for me as well. My wife and I had never really touched upon the subject of anal sex. We could have some hot, kinky love making sessions, but as far as anal.. it just was never brought up. So we never tried it, during all of our years together. But, judging by the phenomenal feelings I was getting as my manhood sank deeper and deeper into the butt of my daughter, I was definitely going to introduce it to her. Riley was most definitely enjoying it, as she began to thrust back against my throbbing dick, so I just couldn't stand the feeling of my wife being left out of the sensation of anal fucking.

"Oh my fucking god, that feels so fucking... nnnngggghhhhhh!! Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" Riley's head arched back as I proceeded to fuck her ass harder and harder. "That's it.. oh my fucking shit goooooooooo... uhhnnn... oh yeah! Fuck that ass harder, dad! Fuck your cock all the way up my butt, fuck my goddamn brains out! Fuck my ass!" She tried to give her brother the blowjob of his life, but seemed to fail miserably, trying her hardest to cope with my big dick going in and out of her asshole. She did suck it as best she could, but Tom seemed to enjoy the treatment nonetheless.

"Here sis, lick my balls." Tom lifted his cock and stuck his nuts in his sister's face, which she joyfully started to lick all over. She was drooling and moaning all over his hefty scrotum. "Fuck, that feels so good.. keep licking my balls. I'm gonna cum soon!" Sweat was starting to pool across my forehead and drip down onto the steaming body of my daughter, as I kept fucking my cock into her ass, and I felt that I was getting closer and closer as well. Still, I wanted this magical moment to last just a little bit longer, so I pushed myself further than I'd ever done before. I was breathing heavier and heavier, trying to give Riley one last pounding.

Just...

One...

More...

Thrust...

I wanted to keep fucking her, but I was seconds away from cumming now and let my beautiful daughter know this. "Me too, dad! I'm gonna cum right fucking now! Let's spray her face full of cum!" Anxious to get a faceful of father and brother sperm, Riley got on her back in the bed, opened up her mouth as wide as she could and stuck out her tongue. Me and Tom kneeled down beside her face and started jacking off our dicks. Tom had his head tilted backwards, sweat running down his entire body, and he was sporting the biggest smile of his life. Me, I was seeing stars as I was pumping my cock in my hands, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"FUCK YEAH!" Tom screamed and I looked down at the angelic face of Riley as he started to cum all over her face. Thick jets of sperm erupted all across his sister's face, and a lot of it went straight into her mouth and down her throat. That did it for me, I just couldn't hold back any longer, nor that I wanted to. With a guttural bellowing I came, shooting spurt after spurt of cum all over her face. My first was landed straight across her forehead, and the second one splashed off the side of her nose. Without thinking she turned towards me, and since her mouth was still wide open I unloaded the rest of my load straight onto her tongue and further down her throat. Tom was still cumming and splashed his last string of sperm across her right cheek, before he slumped down onto the bed, utterly spent. Riley was taking all of that cum like a trooper, not gagging or choking on it one bit. She savored the family load with a broad smile before sending all of it down with a big gulp.

"Mmmmmmmmm, breakfast of champions!" she proclaimed, which made us all laugh uncontrollably. Riley was turning out to be quite the little cum slut, and we were all loving it!

"There you are!"

Beth was standing naked in the doorway, looking at the three of us. She was smiling at the lot of us, seemingly pleased with how everything was turning out around here.

"Get cleaned up, and I'll make us all something to eat. You guys must be starving! But don't take too long in the shower, I want to hear all about it over a very late breakfast."

As the three of us headed for the bathroom, all I could keep thinking was: I love my family!

"Oh, and guess what? We got an invitation from Samantha and her family. They want us all to come over for a BBQ next weekend!"

Did they now?

JubbJubb
JubbJubb
195 Followers
12