All Comments on 'Mom, Is That You? Pt. 03'

by AR9753

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Secret

What was Mia's secret that she was so nervous about getting found out? Seems it wasn't the porn movie that she did so what was it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good but....

Dude- you need to clean up your grammar and spelling! Its hard to get totally into the story when you're trying to figure out what you're saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

People keep telling you to either proof read your stories or get an editor. You ignore the friendly advice.

WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishover 7 years ago
unreadable

It absolutely amazes me how illiterate people are. How anyone could be so shameless, have so little pride, and zero humility is beyond me. To think all they need do is submit it to a volunteer editor, and save us the time wasted, and themselves the embarrassment, and yet they refuse. It holds true even with some of the better authors here.

Sorry but I'm giving you 1 star, to drastically reduce your score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

His mom fucked a man and her sick son wanted her. He said that his mom was a whore. In part one, His mom fucked a black man that stretched out her pussy so loose that her son loved a loose pussy. The baby his mom had from the black man. Her son loved going to work to keep up the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

A lot of good ideas. Keep writing and try to be a bit more realistic. Some of your personal activities and feelings could provide better insight.

cncstevecncsteveover 7 years ago
Brutal read

Good story, but a most brutal read. Editor, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good start and having his Mom and her close friend both doing him is a real treat !! I hope in the next chapter, he and his Mom focus on Kristen and bang her hard, make out and squirt his cum all over Kristen head to toe. Cannot wait until another chapter arrives. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

I can't wait to see what mom thought her son found out, it was not the IR porn, so what could it be. I hope you let us in on the secret. If not in the story here in an email. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story.i hope more parts are coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. What would I not give to be getting it on with these two red hot cunts, sucking and fucking each other’s brains out at the same time. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous