All Comments on 'Mom Meets Darrell Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a really interesting story from a great writer

It's great that Sean got to fuck his own mother, something plenty of boys'd love to do. Darrell seems like a really mellow guy, excited by an older handicapped lady, eager to get his big black cock up her cunt and blow his black balls in her belly, yet concerned that Sean gets his own stiff cock up his mother's mommy-hole and unloads his young balls up where he was once a baby. I've read lots of stories of boys fucking their mom on Literotica, it's by far my major interest, because I think that up his own mother's twat is where a boy's creamy semen belongs. Momstheboss has created a unique scenario, and I'm grateful to this excellent author.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 10 years ago
Very hot!

Loved where this went - and how it got there....

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 10 years ago
Very hot!

Loved where this went - and how it got there....

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

total waste darrel tells sean he needs to quit talking to maggie to save his marriage then shows up and tag teams her. if this was all going to be about her getting bbc'ed then leave the kid out of it. like a previous cooment said if darrell wasnt the son then why is he here.

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
blackie

BLUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh well, such is life

This is the first story by this author that I didn't like. Darrell shouldn't have been added into the mix. Sorry.

Warren

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

I REALLY LIKED WHAT YOU DID HERE. IT WAS A GREAT IDEA FROM BEGINNING TO END. AGAIN, TOO BAD YOU'VE BEEN INACTIVE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. BEING A RETIRED EDITOR I HAVE TO SAY, THIS WAS ALL AROUND A GREAT STORY. I REALLY LIKED HOW YOU PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT INTO EVERY ASPECT OF THE STORY. I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END! YOU DO NEED TO WORK ON GRAMMAR HOWEVER. MAYBE GET THE TEXT READER CALLED TEXTALOUD AND LOAD IT AND DO A SPELL CHECK AND THEN LISTEN TO IT YOURSELF TO HEAR WHAT WE DO AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR STORY IS SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THE (WHAT I CALL) HYPER-HYPHENATIONS. DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT. THANKS FOR A GOOD STORY. MADE ME MISS MY MAMA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I give it 5 stars for the storyline but 5 or 6 times you kept writing by instead of my. A puzzle?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I have to keep my comments to myself because of the mother's condition. I can not imagine having sex with someone so disabled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES