Mom-Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you are," she said as she placed a glass of milk next to me.

I tried to comfort myself by thinking, "Even if she did think I was having a sex dream and humping my bed, she has no way of knowing it was about her."

No sooner than I had finished the sentence in my head that I realized she could know. She was up when I woke up and moaned "O MOM," it was very possible she heard me and knew that her son was dreaming of fucking her.

My thoughts were slowed when she placed the plate of finished muffins in front of me. I looked up into her eyes, searching for some hint to reveal if she did in fact know or not, but I could see none.

I ate quickly and right when I finished the lights went out.

"Is the power out?" she asked, with a slightly nervous tone in her voice.

"I don't know; let me go check the breakers."

I left the table and walked down into the basement, which was very dark. I stopped at the base of the stairs and pulled out my phone for light. I slowly made my way to the breaker box and opened it. All the breakers were still on so it must be a power outage. I closed the breaker box's door as my phone vibrated from an incoming text message. I glanced at the message and saw it was from Joel it read:

"Dude my power is out here, and my mom is saying school is canceled. I guess most of the power is down in the whole city."

"Sweet," I said to myself.

"What's sweet?" my mom asked, startling me for I had no idea she was standing behind me.

"Joel said school is canceled. I guess the power is out most everywhere in the city."

"Well that's a bonus for you," she said smiling.

We walked back up stairs and cleaned the mess I made from eating.

"So what do you wanna do today?" she asked me as I took my plate and put it in the sink.

"Well there isn't much we can do with the power out."

"We could go for a swim again," she suggested.

My mind flashed back to the rub down I gave her yesterday, making my heart speed up. The thought of being able to rub lotion on her skin made me want nothing more than to go for a swim.

"Yeah sure," I said in a nonchalant way so I would not give away the excitement I was now feeling.

I ran up to my room and found my wet swimsuit hanging from a hook in my bathroom. I looked at the suit and knew that if I put it on it would be freezing. I looked around and found a pair of gym shorts and debated if I should wear them instead; I looked at my options and saw flaws in both. If I put on the suit it would be very cold but if I put on the shorts they would be transparent, but somehow the idea of my shorts being transparent in front of my mom seemed like a bonus rather than a flaw, regardless of that incentive, I choose the swimsuit.

I was right in my assumption of the temperature of the suit as I slowly slid it on and left the room. I walked outside to find my mom already swimming in the pool. I jumped in and joined her, letting the warm water wash over my face. We swam for about twenty minutes then we both exited the pool.

"Want me to put some suntan lotion on your back again?" I asked as I tried to restrain the tone of excitement that was pushing through my words.

"Um no thanks, I think I'll tan my front today," she said as she laid the towel on the ground.

It could have been that I looked disappointed because she looked up at me and smiled saying, "Well actually I think I will tan my back."

She laid down on the blanket as I got the lotion and sprayed it on my hands. Without hesitation I threw my leg over her, so she was in-between them, and sat down on her rump.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a hint of confusion in her voice.

I swung my leg back from over her so she was no longer in-between my thighs and said, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing you just surprised me that's all," she said reassuringly.

Even though she said it was nothing I didn't put my leg back over her, instead I just began to rub in the lotion from her side. There was an air of annoyance emitting from her and I wondered if she regretted letting me put the lotion on her back or was she regretting confronting me about throwing my leg over her?

I began to think the confrontation was the reason she was annoyed, maybe I just hoped, but regardless I swung my leg again over her so my legs straddled her. The annoyance seemed to disappear as I continued rubbing the suntan lotion on her.

"Thank you Mitch," she said after about fifteen minutes of unnecessary rubbing.

I continued rubbing, not knowing if she meant stop or if she was just saying thank you. My answer was soon given when she reached back and undid the knot of her swimsuit top. My cock, which was soft up to this point, hardened rapidly as my mom allowed me to continue rubbing her back when we both knew fully, that there was no reason to continue.

"Mhm that feels so good," she said as my cock reached full erection.

Once again this woman filled my mind with confusion and doubt. Was she saying my now fully erected cock felt "good" or my rubbing?

I could feel her butt lift slightly, making my erection conform to her crack as these thoughts filled me up. My swimsuit was once again hugging my cock so tight it looked like I was wearing a blue condom. She had to know by now that her son's penis was hard and if she knew it was there, was she accepting its presences?

I began thinking she had, in fact, known my cock was there and perhaps, I slowly concluded, she wanted it there. My mind eventually considered these facts so I thought it would be fine if I grabbed the sides of her lower back and began working with my thumbs into the deep muscle.

"That feels good," she said as I inched up her back so I was now massaging her ribs.

This was it, I was sure of it; she wanted me to continue up so I did. I reached the sides of her boobs and without thinking I grasped them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed.

I was shocked, I was so sure she wouldn't care.

"What are you- oh I'm so sorry mom I didn't realize!"

"I-it's okay Mitch."

I got up off her and she looked up, luckily the shock of her yelling scared my hormones away, so I no longer had an erection, but when she looked away I almost saw a hint of disappointment on her face.

Later that night I sat in my room and began thinking out loud to myself.

"She was so disappointed in me for doing that," I said as I remembered getting off her and the look spread across her face for less than a second.

Then I remembered where she was looking, at my crotch. Was she disappointed not to see an erection there?

"No, that couldn't be it," I said to myself as the idea sprang up.

I debated this idea all night until sleep was almost upon me, then the idea sprang into life. I got out of bed and grabbed my camera and put it facing my bed then I hit record. I got back in bed and let darkness swim over me until I fell asleep.

I, once again, was in a dark room with an unknown women sitting on my bed and a young strapping man in the door way. I felt like a ghost looking down on the scene as it unfolded.

She patted the bed in a motherly way and said, "sit down Mitch."

The boy sat down as the light, from the window, revealed that it was my mother sitting on the bed, wearing a tight black dress.

"Mitch, I want you to fuck me," she said before the boy could even say anything.

"Mom, what are you talking about," my voice echoed from the boy as jealousy rose inside me.

"I want you to cum inside me," She said.

Before the boy could even say anything they locked lips. I moved closer to the scene as they removed their clothes. I looked in the boy's face and saw my own. It was me who was fucking her, not some other person, and with that any form of jealousy that was inside my head was replaced with pride as I looked on the, sex, scene unfold.

"That's it, just a little farther until you're in mommy," she said as my dream version inched forward.

The tip of my cock finally touched the lips of her pussy and with one thrust I slipped inside her. The emotion was so much I pumped and squirted my cum inside her.

I opened my eyes to find the light tinkling sound of rain on my window. It happened again, I thought as I got out of bed. How many dreams am I going to have?

I flicked the light switch up and found that the lights didn't come on, the electricity was still out. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was still dark out so I assumed it was still early as I jumped in the cold spray of water, allowing its cold hand to drown away my hormones.

"Mitchell, you up?" I heard my mom call over the water.

"I'm in the shower Mom."

I quickly showered up and left, to see what she wanted. She was still in my room sitting on my bed, in the same spot my dream mom sat just moments before. My penis took note of this and began growing as she started talking.

"I can't believe it's already raining," she said as I walked into my closet for some clothes.

I agreed with her as I shut the closet door, making sure it was open enough for her to see me if she wanted to. I looked over my shoulder, to see if she took notice to the door being ajar, but to my dismay she hadn't. I dropped my towel to the floor and looked up to the small mirror that was on my dresser. I took note of my facial features then changed into some nice clothes.

"You look nice," she said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

I looked out the window to see if it was still raining; it had stopped during the time it took me to change.

"Thanks Mom," I said as I looked down at myself.

I looked up and examined what she was wearing. Her black hair was draped over her shoulders, concealing a thin white t-shirt. The fabric was so thin I could see her white bra underneath, spurring a slight erection in my gym shorts.

"You look nice too," I said after I concluded her outfit was very arousing.

"What this old stuff?" she said with a gesture toward herself.

"Yeah!"

She looked up and smiled as she threw back her long black hair.

"Well I'll go make us some breakfast," she said with a wondering look in her eye.

She looked down at her breasts, then back up to me as she exited the room.

I sat down and pulled out my phone to check my school website for any delays or cancelations. School was in fact canceled so I let out a celebratory, "YES."

"What's going on?" my mom's voice called up from the kitchen.

"School is cancelled," I yelled down.

I headed down stairs and took my place at the dining room table. Shortly after a plate full of food was placed before me and a happy looking mother sat down across from me.

"Well I guess I have you all to myself," she said as a smile spread across her face.

"I'm all yours."

She started to blush after I said this but I took no attention. The food she made was great and when I finished I decided to go back up to my room and check the video I recorded over last night.

I plugged the camera into my laptop and began fast forwarding until I came across a point in which I made some noise. It took some time but I eventually found something a few minutes before I woke up.

"No," my sleeping self said, "Don't Mom, not with him."

I racked my brain for what that could mean, then I remembered at the beginning of the dream I didn't know who the boy was so I must be saying I didn't want her to have sex with him.

The movie continued as more moans emitted from my sleeping self.

"Yes Mom... O yes mom," I moaned just as the lights outside the hall turned on.

My heart skipped a beat as I continued watching. My mother opened the door and walked in on me moaning in my sleep. She placed a hand on my forehead then pulled my blankets farther on me as I moaned on. She left shortly before I woke up.

"Holy Shit," I whispered to myself as I stopped the video.

Embarrassment filled my body as my cheeks became flushed with the realization she must now know everything, if she hadn't already known before. I unplugged my camera just as my mom knocked on the door.

"Mitchell," she said before entering, "Let's go outside, the rain stopped and the sun is out."

The embarrassment I was feeling suddenly switched to a new emotion, excitement.

"Okay," I said.

I was excited to know she knew I was thinking of her as my cock grew rapidly.

Ch.3 Sunday

That Wednesday went by without much excitement. We tanned by the pool, her tanning her front so I was unable to rub lotion on her, we ate dinner, and talked for hours. For the most part it was a normal day between mother and son.

When Thursday came along the power turned back on so I was forced to go through another long and boring day of school. When I got home, however, I had the pleasure of accidently walking in on my mother changing, getting a good glimpse of her breasts, before she covered up and ushered me out, demanding I knock before entering next time. We didn't discuss the incident as we tanned by the pool, this time she did tan her back so I was able to apply the lotion on but it was nothing special, however, she did decide on rubbing the lotion on my back, making my cock grow to sizes I didn't know it was capable off.

With Friday, came the first time I rubbed lotion on her legs, making my hands rub and graze the bottom part of her ass when I reached the upper part of her thigh. She rubbed lotion on my back again as she threw her leg over me so I was resting in-between her thighs, like how I did with her. She was I little more daring with her lotion rubs than I was, she spent a good amount of time rubbing lotion on the very top of my ass before she hooked her fingers in my waist band and pulled down so one third of my ass was exposed, allowing her to rub lotion on most of my butt.

On Saturday we tanned for most of the day, her on her back and me on my front. With my back tan line gone, from Friday's incident of her almost completely pulling my swimsuit down, she insisted that I got rid of my front tan line. Slightly embarrassed I pulled my suit down so the upper part of my pubic region was exposed; the shaved hairs could be seen as she stood over me with a smile on her face. I blushed the inter day as I sat with my pubic region exposed and her with most of her ass exposed to get rid of her unwanted tan line.

"Goodnight," she said as we parted ways for the night.

When I got to my room I noticed my suit was still pulled down below my pubic hairs, it was like that the whole day. The idea of having my pubic region exposed to my mom made my penis harden. I removed my suit completely, so I was completely naked, as I turned on the camera again to record my sleeping patterns. I hoped in bed and let sleep and darkness cover my mind.

"Yes Mitchell, cum inside mommy."

"I'm cumming."

I opened my eyes to find my cock spraying thick streams of cum in my sheets. I rolled out of bed and started smiling; I started liking my constant dreams of my mother in the past few days as I walked over to the shower. I turned on the water and washed up before I reviewed my video evidence of the night, hoping my mother walked in to see her naked son moaning her name.

I hit play and quickly found the part where I was having the dream. I must have pushed the blankets down during the night because I was laying completely naked moaning up a storm.

"O mom, I'm going to cum inside you," I moaned on the computer screen.

My heart beat fast as I hoped and longed for the light in the hall to turn on but it never did.

"Crap," I whispered as I turned off the video.

She hadn't seen my erection, disappointment spread through me.

"Mitchell," my mom said as she knocked on my door.

I quietly closed the computer and got up, making sure she didn't hear my movements. I grasped my cock and rubbed up and down making sure it was hard, I have been planning on getting her to walk in on me naked ever since Thursday.

"Mitchell," she said again as she opened the door.

Her brain took some time to process the information as she glanced down at my fully erected penis. I didn't say anything as she stood staring at my cock.

"I-I'm s-sorry," she slowly said as she stood looking at my cock, which was now softening up.

I casually threw on a shirt and said "Yes."

"Wanna get some breakfast before church?" she asked, apparently stunned I wasn't freaking out for her to be there, little did she know I was attempting to get her comfortable seeing me naked and to my astonishment it worked, she hadn't left the room.

"Sure," I said.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"W-What," I stammered, thinking she had regained composure and was now mad I did not cover up.

"We are going to church; you need to wear your best."

Relief spread over me as I removed the t-shirt I was wearing as she walked into the closet. I followed her and stood close behind as she grabbed a nice button up shirt and pants. She looked down at my crotch and held up the pants to see if they would fit as my semi hard penis looked back at her.

"That should do," she said as she placed the clothes on the bed and sat in a nearby chair.

I took my time putting on the clothes, wanting as much time exposed to her as possible.

"That looks nice," she said as she got up and left.

I followed her out of the room as I started up a conversation about how nice the weather has been. We walked down stairs and into her room without me really noticing. I sat on the bed as she removed the white t-shirt she was wearing, exposing her bra. My cock got hard as she slid down her shorts and began bringing out clothes.

"Do you like this one?" she asked as she held up a dress in front of her.

"Yeah," I said as my eyes remained on her bra, hoping that she would feel the need to change it.

"How about this one?" she asked as she held up a black dress in front of her body.

This was my chance, if she wore the black dress she would have to change her white bra to a black one.

"Yeah, I think that one is the best," I said as I admired her thin body.

"Yeah, I agree," she said as she placed the dress on the bed and walked back into her closet.

She returned carrying a black bra as she started undoing the straps of the white one she was wearing. She let the bra slide down as she casted it aside. I stared at her naked breasts as my stomach let out a growl.

"O I am so sorry, I forgot to feed you come on," she said as she pulled me off the bed and led me to the kitchen.

She poured me a bowl of cereal, still topless as if she didn't even realize.

"There you go," she said as she reached over my back to place the bowel on the table, making her breast press up against the back of my head.

She walked away, leaving me with a major hard on and a sense of success. My plan of getting her to be comfortable with me naked in front of her had work and even better she now was comfortable being half naked in front of me.

I ate my cereal with a confidence that I never felt before, the guilt and self-loathing I previously felt have been replaced with lust and a desire like no other to have sex with my mother. I no longer simply imagined having sex with her, I wanted it, and now I was going out of my way to get it. I have constructed an error proof plan that will end up with me cumming inside her pussy over and over again.

"Mitchell, you ready?" she asked as she left her room.

"Yeah."

We left shortly after and headed for church. We discussed ethics on the way there and when we pulled into the church parking lot the topic of sex before marriage came up.

"Well I think if they both really love each other, then they can, even if they can't get married," she said as she turned off the car.

"Yeah."

What did she mean by "even if they can't get married", was she talking about mother and son? It fits, I told myself, two people who love each other who can't get married are a son and a mother.