Mom-Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom it's not," I began saying.

"Shhh, it's okay, I understand."

The truth was, she didn't understand. I wanted badly to tell her what I have been dreaming for the past two weeks but I was too shy, I wanted to tell her how I felt but I was too scared, and I wanted to tell her my passion for her but I was too ashamed.

"Well enough of this," she said as she placed a hand on my cheek, "let's get you something to eat."

She stood up and walked over to the kitchen. I heard the clanging of pans as I began blushing. How could I let this get so far?

The feeling of self-loathing and guilt flooded back after a long absence. I glanced back at my mother and began thinking I was the worst person on earth, deciding here and now to make my relationship with her a normal son and mother.

The next morning I woke up naturally. I glanced over at my clock and turned off the alarm, it was 6:30. I rolled out of bed, making my naked erection flop in the cool morning air, I slept naked now. Anger built up inside me as I went to my shower.

The warm water washed over me as I began thinking over the past two weeks. I couldn't stand thinking what it must have felt like to be my mom; to sit on your son's bed, getting madly humped, and then, if it wasn't already bad, getting coated in your child's semen.

I felt sick as I finally turned off the shower and left. My mom was wrapped in a towel outside the door, waiting for me.

"Morning honey," she said as she walked passed me and closed the door.

I walked to my room and began getting dressed. At around 7:30 I walked down stairs and out the front door.

When I closed the door I turned around to see my mom bending over, picking up weeds from her garden. Her shorts were stretched over her ass and for a split second my mind raced back to the image of her pussy being stretched by her legs. My anger built as I bit my lip, turning towards the car in an attempt to ignore the sexual desire I felt when seeing her.

"STOP," I yelled inside my head.

The taste of blood filled my mouth as I realized I bit down so hard I cut my lip.

"Ready?" my mom asked from behind me.

Her words startled me as I gave a nod, making sure I didn't look at her for fear of become aroused once more.

I got in the car and instinctively looked over at her; she was only wearing a black bra. My cock hardened as I looked at her full tits.

I tried to ignore her appearance the enter car ride to my school but she made it difficult. When I got out of the car I noticed many guy's mouth's wide open and staring at her. She got out of the car and walked over to me.

"Love you honey," she said as she hugged me.

I felt ashamed as my cock jumped and rubbed her thigh. She left shortly after so I turned and headed inside the school.

"Remember, school is canceled tomorrow for mom-prom," my final teacher told us once school was almost over.

I had almost forgotten mom-prom was tomorrow. The bell rang and the excited scurrying of kids filled the halls in seconds. I left my class to find Joel waiting for me.

"Is it true?" he asked excited as hell.

"Is what true?" I asked suspiciously.

"Your mom, did she come to school today only in...well you know a bra?"

A lump formed in my throat as the images of kids looking at her filled my mind.

"Yeah its true," I said casually.

"Damn, I missed it."

"Missed what?" I asked as the anger started building inside me.

"Seeing your mom dude, she is super-hot."

I didn't say anything, I felt betrayed, my best friend was talking about my mother like she was some slut who he wanted to plow. Then I remembered the last time this betrayal feeling filled my body, it was in sixth grade when my girlfriend at the time started dating my friend. I wasn't feeling angry or betrayed because she was my mother it was, in fact, because I wanted her for myself.

I pondered my feelings until my mother's voice echoed in my ears. I looked around to find her standing by her car. She was wearing some tight track pants and, what looked like, a black sports bra.

"Hey mom," I said as I looked around to find every guy looking at her.

"Let's go," she said as she also looked around.

We got in the car and took off.

"What was that about?" she asked as we stopped at a red light.

"What?"

"You know, all those guys staring at us."

"O, I don't know what their problem was," I lied.

"Well it was weird," she began, "Ready for MOM-PROM?"

We both laughed as I said "Yeah, I get the day off tomorrow."

"That's so nice of them, giving a whole day of their sons to their mothers."

I began blushing as we pulled into the drive. I felt scared, scared because of the unknown, scared because what if our relationship moves farther away from a normal son and mother, and scared by what I might do when worst comes to worst.

"What you thinking about?" my mom asked me as she removed the track pants.

"Nothing," I began, "hey, I thought we weren't going to be nude around each other."

She was about to remove her panties when I said this, any other time during the past two weeks I would have killed myself for my words but now was different, we were going to be normal and I was set on it.

"O I kinda forgot," she said.

My mind was set but my body wasn't, it wanted her to be nude and I couldn't resist the temptation.

"Well it's no big deal; you just surprised me, that's all."

She smiled and removed her panties and bra completely. My cock hardened as my eyes drank in the naked body that has been absent for far too long, even thou it has only been a day or so since, I, seen it. I eagerly stripped down and walked over to the kitchen.

My mom's face lit up when she saw me naked in front of her, making me wonder if she also was affected by the long absence of my nudity.

I sat down at the dining room table as she joined me. She placed her warm hand on my thigh, making my cock grow under the table.

"Hungry?" she asked as my erection continued to harden and stiffen with the sight of her beautiful breasts in front of me.

"Yeah."

She got up and looked down at my crotch. Her eyes lingered on my erection before she turned and prepared dinner for us both.

Ch.5 the Day of Days

It was Friday, the day of dance, and I was sleeping like a baby. Movement to my left brought me back from my dreams. I opened my eyes to find my mother sliding into my bed beside me; her breasts glinted in the faint light that was coming from my room's window.

"What are you doing mom?" I asked still confused about the reason for her naked presence.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to wake you," she said once she got comfortable under the covers.

She moved closer to me as I turned on my side to face her. Her thigh moved in-between my legs and pushed up on my groin. My cock hardened as our naked flesh intertwined and we fell asleep. I awoke several hours later with her ass pushed up against my hard cock and my hands grasping her breasts.

The tip of my cock felt warm and moist as I looked down to see it was pushed up against her pussy lips.

"If I thrust my hips I would send my cock balls deep inside her," I thought to myself.

I inched my hips forward and could tell my cock's head was inside her. She let out a moan that startled me out of her. I got out of bed and looked at the tip of my penis, an inch or so was covered in my mom's juices. I couldn't believe I was inside of her, I wanted more.

"O your up," she said as she came out of her slumber.

She looked at my cock and a look of confusion spread across her face. One of her hands went under the cover and I could just make out what it was doing, she was rubbing her pussy.

"Did she know?" I thought as I turned and looked at my wet cock.

Her pussy juices started filling the air in the room and the distinct smell of sex was prominent.

"Mitchell did you- never mind," she said as she stood up, "let's get breakfast"

We walked down stairs to the kitchen and began making the meal. I helped her crack eggs as she fried up some bacon. When the meal was finally done cooking we sat down and began eating.

"How did you sleep?" I asked still scared she knew what I did.

"Good, had a crazy dream," she said taking a bite of bacon.

"O really, what was it about?"

"Um- so how did you sleep," she said as if she was trying to hid something.

I answered her question and began pondering why she didn't tell me the dream then it hit me, she was dreaming about me fucking her. I was sure as I glanced over at her, still able to smell her juices.

"Well what are we going to do today?" I asked as I pretended to drop my napkin.

"We have to go get your pants ironed for the dance," she said as I looked at her dripping pussy from under the table.

She was still horny when I lifted my head above the table. We continued talking about the day until we were finished with our meals.

"Let me take that," she said as she took my dirty plate.

"Thanks mom."

I looked back at her seat and could see a small puddle of her pussy juices sitting in the middle. I had no time to think; my body did all the thinking for me as I stood up, napkin in hand, and wiped up the puddle.

"Mom," I said, "there is some water here."

She looked over at her seat and turned scarlet as she began to say, "Mitchell, it's alright I'll get it."

I cut across her and said, "Mhm it smells good, what is it?"

Her look of horror amplified as I dabbed my finger in her juices and tasted it.

"Mhm, it tastes so good."

"Mitchell," she began, "Does it really taste good?"

"Oh yeah, I want more."

She blushed harder as she continued cleaning, "I'll keep that in mind," she finally said.

I discarded my napkin and sat on the counter, waiting for her to finish. My mind finally began processing the events as I watched her clean the dishes naked.

"How could I taste her pussy juices, right in front of her," I thought to myself, "how could she not freak out?"

I couldn't get over how instinctive my actions seemed. It didn't feel like I even did it, but I was sure glad I did.

"Well let's get going," she said after the dishes were done.

I went up to my room to change, putting on a pair of tight jeans and shirt. My muscles could be seen through the transparent fabric that comprised my shirt as I glanced in the mirror. I concluded I looked sexy then walked down stairs to find my mom waiting for me.

"You look so good," my mom said as her eyes widened.

"So do you," I said as I drank in the short shorts she was wearing and the small white tank top that was so low it barely covered her nipples.

We exited the house and went to pick up my pants. When we got them we headed back home.

"Hold on, I'm going to get some beers," she said as she pulled into a gas station.

We walked into the gas station together and got some bud light.

"Can I see some ID?" the counter man asked.

"ID?" my mom asked confused about the situation.

"Yes."

"Well I'm flattered but I don't have any," she said.

"Well I guess you can't get these," he said as he grabbed the case.

"Hold on there must be something I can do?" my mom asked with a girlish smile.

"Well you could show me your tits," the counter man said with a nasty smirk.

"NO," I interjected.

"Its fine honey," my mom began as she pulled down her tank top.

The counter man, then took our money and let us go.

"I can't believe he made you do that," I said disgusted with the man.

"It was actually kind of thrilling," she said shyly.

I didn't say anything as we drove home, I was so mad she was willing to show him her tits. When she finally pulled into the drive way we started talking again like nothing happened.

"Want a beer?" she asked as we closed the front door.

"Sure."

She threw me a beer before she started stripping. I opened the can and took a sip, it was nice and cold. I casually walked into the kitchen to find her going to her room. I slowly followed and hurried the distinct can opening sound, she must be drinking. I opened the door to find her lying on her bed, naked, watching TV.

"What are you doing still clothed," she asked taking another sip.

I hadn't noticed my clothes were still on so I quickly took them off and joined her on the bed. Two hours later and six beers deep we were getting tipsy.

"Wow look at the time," my mom said, "Go get dressed."

I stumbled out of the room and headed for my own. I threw on a nice grey button up shirt with a black tie and dress pants to match. I finished the beer I was drinking and headed down stairs. I went to my mom's room to find her putting on fishnet stockings and a tight black dress, with no back and no middle. Her breasts were barely covered as she slipped on the two thin straps that covered her nipples, still allowing full view of her side boobs.

"You look so sexy," I said, stunned with how beautiful she looked.

"Mitchell, I am your mother," she said with a giggle, "but thank you for the complement."

I took her hand and led her to the front door.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We walked out the front door toward the car.

"Let me drive," I suggested.

"Okay."

She handed me the keys as she made her way to the passenger side of the car. I quickly walked over to her door and opened it for her.

"Thank you," she said as I closed the door.

I walked over to the driver's side and got in. I started the car and left for my school.

"Here we are," I said as I pulled into a parking spot.

I got out of the car and walked around to her door. I opened it and extended a hand for her to take.

"Your so sweat," she said as she took my hand and lifted herself out of the car.

She put her arm around mine as we walked up to the front of the school. When we entered we were blasted by the sound of hip music playing.

"Let's dance," she said as a slow song began playing.

I guided her to the dance floor and began swaying with her in mine.

"You're such a good dancer," she began, "ha look at those two."

I turned around to find a freshman jokingly squeezing his mother's ass as a few of his friends watched and laughed.

I smiled and reached around my own mother and cupped her rump. It was soft and firm as she stood shocked.

"O Mitchell," she said as we continued dancing.

My cock grew harder as I forced her pelvis into mine.

The song changed, making me release my hold on her ass. The song turned to a quick modern rap song as me and my mother locked eyes. We broke our eye contact only when the sounds of laughs brought us back to the present.

The younger moms began turning around and pushing their asses into their sons' groins. They laughed as most got in on the mock humping. My mom spun around and pushed her ass hard into my now full erection. I wrapped my arms around her as I could feel my cock slid up and down her crack.

I kissed her neck as she pulled at my hands up to her breasts. No one seemed to notice as we continued humping and kissing.

"Let's get out of here," she said into my ear.

I followed her out of the building and back to the car. We both got in and headed home.

On the car ride home we held hands and talked about how much fun we had. When I pulled into the drive we quickly got into the house. I turned around to find her removing her dress so she was only wearing her fishnet stockings, black heals, and black panties and bra.

"You look so sexy," I said as my mouth dropped.

"Do you wanna dance with this sexy momma?" she asked as I removed my pants so I was only in boxers.

I walked over to her as she turned around and put her butt into my pelvis. I placed my hands on her hips as she began rubbing her ass up and down my boxer covered shaft. My dick begged me to pull it out as she continued humping it. I reached up and grasped her boobs as I kissed her neck. We made our way to her room and turned on some music.

"Take of your boxers," she said as she began moving with the music.

I slid my boxers off as she removed her clothes as well. She moved forward and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and began swaying as my erection slid across her naked flesh. She lifted her pelvis, making my cock push at her pussy lips.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked as my cock slightly inched forward.

"What?" I shyly asked.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Mom, you must be joking," I muttered quietly.

She lifted her right leg up, making her thigh rub all the way up my leg. I naturally placed my hand under her thigh and lifted.

"Pick me up," she ordered.

I grabbed her other thigh and lifted. My cock slid inside her an inch as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Mom, we shouldn't," I muttered as she leaned in.

She kissed me before I could finish my sentence.

"You know you want this, now lower me," she said.

I didn't protest anymore as I lowered her body. My cock slid deep inside her as her legs tightened around my waist.

"You're so big!" she moaned as I began pumping faster and faster.

Her juices coated my balls as her pussy squirted from pleasure. She tightened around me as my cock filled with cum.

"I'm cumming mom," I moaned as I shoved my cock deep in her pussy.

"No, not inside me!" she yelled as I cam.

I continued pumping as my balls emptied.

"I can't believe you did that," she said as I lowered her back to the ground.

She spread her pussy with her fingers as my white cum dripped out.

"I think you impregnated me."

(Part 2????)