Mom-Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Church lasted a long time but after wards I headed for the confession box.

"Don't wait up mom, I'll be right there," I said as I walked into the box and waited for my turn.

In a few short minutes the wood separating the boxes rose and a priest sat there.

"What are your sins, my son?" he said in a holy sort of way.

"Well I come here today Father, more for ethics than salvation."

"Well that is not strictly speaking what this time is for, but I shall give you the stand point of the bible the best I can."

"Thank you Father," I began, "Would God, be mad if I took part in sexual activities with my own mother?"

"Your mother?" he said slightly taken back, "Well the bible does say you are not to have sex with the wife of your father."

"Yes but my mom isn't married, they divorced," I said.

"O yes she is," he began, "Jesus clearly states that no man or women is above the law of God, therefore, you cannot divorce. Any sex with any partner after their divorce, regardless, if they are married by human laws and practices, is still adultery with your first husband or wife."

"I see, well thank you father," I said.

"Be careful my son, lust and love are two very different things."

The final words of the priest hit me hard. Did I love my mother or was I simply lusting after her? This question would be put in the back of my mind for now.

"What did you confess?" she asked as I exited the church and found her by the car.

"I can't tell you that would void the point of confession."

We both laughed as we got back in the car. I took my mental to do list and checked off, "talk to a priest," and erased, "talk to a shrink," for I no longer felt guilt.

When we got home the sun was up and the heat was setting in the house. I ran upstairs and removed my dress clothes as my mom walked in with a laundry basket.

"Give me all your dirty clothes," she said as I stood looking at her in my boxers.

I picked up most of the clothes on the floor and gave them to her.

"Thanks," she said as she turned and left.

"Hold on," I said.

I removed my boxers slowly and threw them on the top of the pile, allowing my mom to stair a little at my man hood before turning and putting on some gym shorts. I then exited my room and headed for the pool. I jumped in and swam around for a bit before my mom came and joined me.

"How is the water?" she called as she threw a towel down and began tanning her front.

"Warm."

"Mind putting this lotion on me?" she asked as she undid her suit top.

I got out of the pool, confused on where she wanted the lotion.

"Roll over," I said as I took the lotion.

"O no I am tanning my front today," she said as she lifted her suit top so the bottom rim of her breast was visible.

I hesitated as I took the bottle from her. I sprayed some on my hands then slowly lowered them on her stomach. I made small circles around her belly button before I moved slightly up to the lower part of her chest. My fingers casually grazed the bottom rim of her breasts before she noticed and got uncomfortable.

"You're going a little too high," she said after I rubbed a good portion of her boobs with the tips of my fingers.

I was no longer feeling embarrassment or self-doubt in my actions as I casually lowered my hands like I never grazed her bosoms in the first place.

"All done," I said after I finished spreading the tanning lotion on the upper part of her chest.

"Thank you Mitch, you're so kind to me. Want me to put lotion on you?" she asked with a tone of voice that sounded like suppressed excitement.

"Sure."

I got on my back and waited for her to begin rubbing, at this moment I noticed my shorts were transparent from the water and the outline of my cock was visible.

"Here we are," she said as she sprayed lotion on her hand.

She began rubbing my abs, making sure she got in the lines my muscles made.

"So strong," she said as I began flexing, trying to impress her with my body.

She finished my abs before moving up to my chest. She rubbed my pecks long and hard before her hands moved back down my stomach toward my pelvis. She pulled my shorts down so my pubes were once again, visible.

"It's good you shave down there, just like mommy."

She began rubbing there, dangerously close to grazing my now full erection which was pushing through the rim of the boxers.

"O my goodness," she said as my boxers gave way and my cock flopped out.

"Mom I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize; you have nothing to worry about. I should have known you wanted to tan your penis."

"Wha- yes, that is what I wanted to do," I said confused.

"Well don't let me stop you, take of those shorts."

I got up and slid my shorts off as she watched. I got back on my towel and closed my eyes, allowing the sun to tan my skin.

I was so confused, and in all honesty you probably are too. What I think happened was when she saw my penis, being my mother; she couldn't comprehend any other reason for her son's cock to come out of his pants besides I wanted to tan it. I wasn't going to correct her as I lay, completely naked, tanning with her.

I looked over to find her lying on her back as I began saying, "Mom, don't you want to get rid of your tan lines?"

"Yeah I do, thanks for reminding me."

She stood up and completely removed her suit then she got back down next to me.

"You're going to burn mom unless you put lotion on," I said, hoping she would offer me the position to rub the lotion on her breasts and pubic area.

"Right again Mitch, thank you."

To my dismay she began lathering her boobs all by herself. Disappointment flooded over my as she put a hand in-between her legs and began rubbing.

We tanned naked for an hour before the sound of our neighbors scared us back inside.

"I think they saw my penis," I began saying as we stood by the door panting.

"Yeah, they saw us both honey. What could they think, seeing a mother and son naked with each other?" she said slightly mad.

"You think we did something wrong?" I asked slightly scared.

"OH NO honey! I don't find nudity bad at all," she said with a gesture to us both, "in fact; let's spend the night without clothes on, just to show them we don't care."

"Alright," I said, "sounds like a good idea."

"Okay good, let me go take a shower and then I will make us some food," she said with a happy look on her face.

"Yeah I'll do the same," I said as we parted ways.

We both took showers quickly before we joined back up in the kitchen.

"I'm going to grill chicken," she said as she walked over to the fridge and bent over.

For the first time since I was young I got a good glimpse of my mom's pussy. It was nicely shaven and slightly open because her legs were stretching it. My cock sprang to life as she backed up into me, not noticing how close her son's erection was to her open pussy. She walked over to the sliding door and began opening it as I regained my composure from the close encounter I just experienced.

"Mom, what are you doing? What if the neighbors see you?" I asked.

"Mitchell, I told you, we are not going to care about what they think about nudity," she said with a smile on her face.

"So are we like nudist now?" I asked stunned from her indifference with having people see her nude.

"Well not in public, but at this house, yes."

My heart raced at the idea of continually seeing my mom naked. I looked out the window to see her waving to someone in the distance. I looked over and saw our neighbor looking at her like she was crazy, I let out a laugh.

"You should have seen the look on our neighbors face," she said as she reentered the house.

"I did, classic."

We both laughed as we waited for the food to cook. I liked being so natural with my mother and I highly suggest you try and get your mother to be naked around you.

When the meal was served we talked longer than we ever have before and when 11:30 rolled around we had been talking for five and a half hours.

"Well it's late, you better get to bed," she said after a long and intense conversation about ethics.

"Yeah, excited about the dance?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair, hopping to continue the conversation and lengthen the time I got to see her naked.

"I almost forgot," she began saying, "It's this week."

I could hear the excitement through her words as I let out a laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She smiled and said, "yes I am excited."

"Well I can't wait," I added, making her blush.

We sat smiling at each other for several minutes; we eventually began talking again about life, completely forgetting I had school tomorrow.

CH.4 the Finish Line

When we finally parted ways for the night it was well past 2:30. I jumped in bed and began worrying about school in the morning but the utter abyss of sleep took me away before I could complete my thought.

I was lying naked in bed with a black haired woman in my arms. Her face was hidden, it was buried in my chest, but I knew who it was.

"Mom," I whispered.

She looked up into my eyes; she must have been sleeping because she looked tired.

"Yes my son?" she asked.

I kissed her on the lips, not as a son but a lover.

"I have to go to school," I said as our lips parted.

She kissed me again, making her tongue slide deep in my mouth.

"I love you," she said as her tongue receded from my mouth.

"I love you too."

Our lips were inches away as my cock grew. Her fingers found it, lifting it into position if front of her pussy.

"Don't go to school, stay and fuck me," she whispered as my cock slipped inside her.

I awoke with a start as my mom stood over me, still naked.

"Mitch, don't go to school," she began saying, "We stayed up to late."

She placed her hand on me. It took us a second or two to realize her hand had come to rest on my penis. I moved my hips slightly, making my erection slide across her palm.

"Well you get some sleep," she said as she removed her hand and pretended like my hips never moved.

She opened my door and left, swaying her hips with every step, making her ass move back and forth. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep quickly. I awoke an hour later at around 11fully rested.

I walked down stairs to find my mom cleaning naked.

"She was serious about this nudist thing," I thought to myself as I said hello.

She quickly stopped cleaning and started making me breakfast. I was very thankful as I began eating her delicious food.

"Well what do you wanna do today?" she asked.

"Well, we could watch a movie," I suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good, I need a break from tanning," she said jokingly.

I looked down and admired how perfectly complete her tan has become since we tanned nude yesterday. Her tan lines were almost completely gone as well as mine.

"Well it looks like I have to go get dressed to go rent the movie," she said disappointedly.

She stood up and left for her room, I followed shortly after. She was in her closet when I entered so I sat on her bed. I sprawled out slightly, making one of my hands slip under her pillow. My fingertips grazed something hard and long that was slightly moist. I grabbed the pillow and lifted it up as my eyes fell on the object. A purple dildo lay where the pillow once concealed it. My fingers wrapped around it and I felt how wet it was.

"She must have just used it recently, I can feel her juices on it," I thought to myself as I heard movement behind me.

I quickly replaced the pillow just in time as my mother walked in.

"Mitchell, I didn't know you were in here," she said as her eyes darted to the pillow I just moved.

"You look hot," I said bringing her attention from the pillow to me.

"Really you think so?"

"Well you seem a little."

"Clothed, I know," she said cutting across me before I could even finish my statement.

I wasn't going to say "clothed", in fact, I was going to say revealing.

"I hate clothes now," she said finally.

I just laughed as she walked out of the room. I followed her to the door and let her out.

"I'll be right back," she said as she threw her arms around me for a hug.

I placed my head on her shoulder and noticed an older couple staring at us. When my mother let go the old couples' mouths dropped open as my naked body looked back at them. They shook their heads and continued walking as my mom turned around, they must have recognized her, as my mother, because they looked extremely upset.

I closed the door and began waiting for her to get back home. When she finally did, she burst in the door and started removing all her clothes.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"Spanking the Monkey," she said calmly.

I didn't know what the movie was but after a few scenes, I got the picture. It was about incest between mother and son, and my own mother was sitting next to me completely naked.

"Good movie," she said after the credits rolled.

"Yeah really great."

I looked over at her and she was smiling at me. My penis stiffened as she looked down at it.

"Did the movie arouse you?" she asked calmly.

"Yeah," I stammered out.

"You should take care of that," she said with a nod toward my erection.

"Okay."

I got up and left for the bathroom. I couldn't believe she told me to go take care of my erection. I sat on the toilet and began masturbating. Images of my mom filled my mind as I neared my climax.

"Hurry up in there," my mom said as she walked past the open door, looking in on me.

The sight of my mom sent me over the edge, I cam. Thick streams of cum sprayed into my hand as she looked back in.

"O good you're done, wash up now."

She sat on the toilet I just left as I washed the cum of my softening penis. She was so nonchalant about the whole ordeal it confused me greatly.

"Well its late," she said as I turned off the sink, "You should get to bed."

I quickly left, still thinking about how she basically watched me masturbate and cum. My thoughts however were short once I got in bed and sleep drifted over me.

"Wake up Mitch," my mother called as she nudged me.

I opened my eyes to find her still naked and happier than ever. I got out of bed and noticed my morning wood was as hard as usual.

"Well we should take a shower," she said with a smile on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well we both need to shower, it just seems silly to waste water so let's do it together."

We both stood up and walked over to the shower. She turned it on then quickly jumped in, me after her. We lathered up as the water hit us.

"Make sure you wash your special place," she said as she noticed no soap on my penis.

I hesitated for a second as she got impatient and said "here let me do it."

She grabbed my shaft and began rubbing soap up and down it. The bubbles rolled down my balls as she jerked me. I was nearing my climax as she continued rubbing. I shot a load of cum into her hand as she worked it even harder.

"That's it, let it all out," she said as she continued milking my cock for all its drops.

She let go of my penis only when cum stopped squirting out.

"Mom, how could you do that?" I finally asked.

"Honey, there is no shame in letting your semen out every now and then, I was just helping."

How she said it made me feel she didn't do anything sexual, just a favor.

"Well lets go, or you'll be late."

We got out of the shower and parted ways. I changed into my uniform as she put on some temporary clothes.

"Let's go," she said as she opened the front door.

We left shortly after and we were soon at my school.

"Bye honey, love you," she said as I got out of the car.

"Love you too mom."

I closed the door and headed up to the building. The next eight hours went by slowly and I was happy for it to be over.

I walked outside to find my mom waiting for me. She gave a wave as I walked closer to her.

"How was school?" she asked as she started the car.

"Good."

I buckled up as she pulled out of the parking lot. On the car ride home I began getting tired and when we finally pulled into the drive I was exhausted.

I exited the car and slowly made my way up to the front door. It was locked so I waited for my mom to unlock it. When she finally did, I was greatly relieved to walk in the front door. I turned around to find my mom, once again, removing her clothes so I did the same.

"What's wrong honey?" she asked as I removed my boxers.

"Just tired."

"Well let's get you up stairs."

We walked up stairs, into my room, together and flopped down on the bed. I rested my head on her bosom; feeling and hearing her heart beat through her soft flesh.

"That's it, go to sleep," she said as she rubbed my hair making me fall asleep in seconds.

When I awoke it was around twelve at night. I looked around as my eyes adjusted to the lack of light. I felt movement at my side so I looked down. My mom was sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled as I cuddled up next to her. I threw my arm around her and intertwined my legs with hers. My pelvis pushed up against her leg as I fell asleep once more.

Dreams took my mind as images began appearing in front of my eyes. Images of my mom's flesh and my flesh intertwined in love making. My hormones rose shaking me back to the waking earth, but my mind stayed, stayed making love to my own mother.

"O yeah I'm coming mom," my waking mouth moaned as I humped her leg.

I blew my load all over her thigh as she sat frozen to the spot. We didn't move, our eyes met, as my juices sprayed all over her leg and stomach. She knew, she knew I wanted her, she knew her son's cock wanted her, and she knew I dreamt about it.

"I-I should go," she finally said.

She got up and looked back at me, I didn't say anything. She stood there, covered in her son's semen, not saying a word. Our eyes finally broke apart and she left, almost at a run.

I sat naked on the bed, still leaking juices on the sheets. I got up as I heard the faint tinkling sound of the shower. I grabbed a towel and waited for my turn. When the water stopped she opened the door.

"I'm sorry," she said as she blew past me.

I felt ashamed as I walked into the bathroom and began showering. When I was clean I went to my room to get dressed for school.

"Hurry Mitchell," I heard her call.

I finished getting dressed as I opened my bedroom door. I walked down stairs and out the front door to her car. She was already sitting in the driver's seat when the car came into view. I threw my book bag in the backseat before I took my place next to her on the passenger one.

We didn't utter a word to each other as we took the normal route to my school. When we finally got there I was so excited to exit the car I almost ran to the front of the school. She pulled away without a second look back.

"What's up?" my friend Joel asked me.

"Nothing."

We both entered the school and separated for our first classes, mine math and his history. This was the first day of school I was thankful for and when 2:55 rolled around I began dreading the car ride home with my mom.

"Hey mom," I said once I got in the car.

She didn't look at me when she said "Hey honey how was school?"

"Good."

We didn't talk the rest of the car ride home and when we finally pulled into the drive way the tension could be cut with a knife.

I opened the front door and began removing my clothes as she walked in after me and locked the door. I turned around to expect her clothe-less but she had all her clothes on.

"Honey, we need to talk," she began saying, "You should put your clothes back on."

We walked over to the dinner table and sat down. She took my hand and placed it on her lap.

"Honey, I have been thinking about this morning and I have come to the conclusion we shouldn't be naked around each other anymore. I must have confused you and I am sorry. I thought being naked wouldn't change anything but I was wrong."