All Comments on 'Mom Saves Nude Day'

by fictitious

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Raptor5Raptor5almost 13 years ago
MORE

Great start. Slow build up and kept getting better as you went. So Dad isn't giving mom any lately and she is horny. Now he got the blow job he needs to push a little more to get his mother hornier. Plus he has the Dean's wife also to look after. Got to continue the story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 13 years ago
Very nice story, but some issues

Parts of this story were excellent. I enjoyed the parts about the mother giving her son handjobs and then giving him a blowjob. These were written in a very exciting way.

The problem I had with the story, however, is that while I know it's a fictional story, some parts of it were just unrealistic in a distracting way. Not only the "trapped in the bathroom" parts, but this nudist guy being teased (or thinking he's being teased) for a whole year? Just didn't ring right with me.

Keep it up, though, and keep the hot sex scenes coming (pun not intended)!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Since mom isn't getting any sex from her husband

Will she turn to her over-sexed son to help her out?

It is for sure that dad won't be any help to her the night of the party, he was drunk and would probably pass out before his over heated wife can use him to relieve herself.

So she has helped her son three times in the day, so she could expect her son to be able to help her out a least once during the night, so she could get to sleep sexually satisfied.

Good story and I hope to see more of the nude family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too little action

You wrote 3 pages and all that happened were two handjobs and a half hearted blow job? This is not a college writing course; you don't need charcter development. These people are nudists...everyone should have been banging everyone else

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story, I like the build up in the story it pulls you in. Thanks for your time and effort.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Great story.

I have passed my thoughts directly to the author via feedback. All good.

5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad

The entirety of the story wasn't bad, it was a good start, as others have mentioned. That being said, you immediately start off in the first few paragraphs stating that your character has a 9 inch cock. This is, other than bullcrap, a turn-off to the majority of males out there. That's great if you have a 9 inch cock, who cares, but you need to realize that the average dick size is about 6 inches. Anything more, and it's just a freak show that makes other people jealous. As a female, I don't personally care, but I figured you should know.

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

If the Mother keeps deciding everything's on the menu to further her sons ambition and the sister grows up a little and gets a clue..... Well I may just have to come back for part two 8D

5*

The MouseThe Mousealmost 13 years ago
Good. B+

In contrast to at least one previous commenter, I don't mind the relative lack of 'sex'; I actually like a bit of storyline in erotica, as is evident in my own stories!

Anyway, I was very appreciative of the way you segued into mom's actions, though I too had a little bit of trouble with the year-long "teasing" memory! Little things like that bug me, but nevertheless I enjoyed the story and hope there will be much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Forced circumstances

yep this is a well done piece under Forced Circumstances. The next challenge is: how to you make the mom fuck the son under such circumstances?!

thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it

I read the beginning, unlike every other story here, so it must be a good one. I can relate to all of this, making it entertaining to read. "My dad decided it would be fun if everyone formed a train," made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wtf

Go away im pooping, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best story i ever read

wow man you should write more stories

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Nice erotic story.......

.....that can obviously develop further and I look forward to more!

A developing relationship or relationships is just begging to happen...........

debaucherdebaucherover 12 years ago
Love it ...

I read "Halloween Tale" yesterday and enjoyed it, and this one is on par with it too.

not2manytoyznot2manytoyzover 11 years ago
Good story

You did what few of the m/s stories do: maintain the m/s relationship. That's the interesting part, a mother reluctantly helping her son. Totally believable, of course not. But more so than the 36 year old super model mom lusting after her 18 year old son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
play with my son

we are nudist my husband and two girls at the mall my son and i claening the housee my son start tickleing me in the bedroom we fell onthe bed my son betwen my legs we were moving about alot then i felt hos cock inthe lips of my pussy i lift my ass he was deep in me he look shocked i wrap my leg around him and fuck him it was good i told him he can fuck me when we are alone and not tell anyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how long before his mom realizes...

that the best solution for Steve's constant hard ons is to have him introduce his big hard cock to the cunt he came out of? That's what the mother who commented right before me has done with her boy and it works out real fine. Steve's mother'd get her twat worked over good and filled with the creamy sperm that her system needs. Steve'd get to blow his hot young balls up the wonderful hole that deep down he most wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
(MARK: A-) THE STORY IS VERY PLAUSIBLE, VERY FUNNY AND (YES!) EROTIC. MOM IS A KEEPER, TOTALLY

The son is a lucky mother fucker (only fellatio for now but time will tell).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY

That is about the stupidest story I've read in a long time!!! poor, poor junior don't know how to jackoff, boo hoo. I guess home schooling ain't what it used to be...LOL!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Well it took 3 pages

Just to get 3 hand jobs and maybe 2 blow jobs, not your best. But readable, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH! GAVE IT A 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

True, some parts of it were just unrealistic. but this kind of mom's lovely acts happening in our life. once I got boner, I could not understand what to do with this; mom noticed my erection and she helped me by taught masturbating. moms are angels.

screedbearscreedbearover 5 years ago
5

Surely someone else could have a hardon and join the fun, maybe when the party began the father could have one as a great surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 please

Waiting to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The boy seemed a bit backward--probably due to being homeschooled, sobbing over getting a hardon with his nudist family. He would know if he had gotten in to the university by that stage. Should have been more descriptive also about the interactions with the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aww! Come on! At least have him fuck his mom! Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

PART 2 FTLOC

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

The story was okay. The characters were a litgtle stiff/lacked personality. With that said, the story was good enough to be released. For the critics, I have not written a story and had it released. Have you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous