Mom/Son Stories: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

She smiled, "Thanks again. Now lie down, I've got an idea."

I laid down on the grass as she had asked me to. But instead of her getting in between my legs the way I had expected, she stood over me and lowered herself on top of me to get in the sixty-nine position, with her exposed vagina just over my face.

Before she performed oral sex on me, she turned to me and asked, "Ever do anything like this before?"

"No," I replied honestly. "But I'm really excited to try it with you."

"Good. And I expect your full effort."

Having said that, my mother dove her head down and inserted my cock into her mouth for her to suck and slurp on. It wasn't as slow or gentle as before -no- this was graphic and lewd. She was sucking my cock just as much for her gratification as it was for mine. It felt amazing. And I gladly paid her back by lifting my head and touching the tip of her light brown labia with my tongue.

She twitched the moment my tongue and lips touched her womanhood. And it made her suck and bob her head with even more enthusiasm. When I stuck my tongue inside of her opening and tasted her, the suction from her mouth became even more intense. And when I used my tongue and mouth on her, she added the use of her stroking hand to give me the best oral experience of my life.

"Mom...I'm about to cum...I'm about to cum..." I moaned after a few minutes of us providing intense sexual relief for each other.

She ignored my warning as she kept on sucking and bobbing her head while stroking me. But she obviously got the message as she sucked and stroked ever harder.

"Oh god... I'm cumming!!!"

Even after blowing a huge load a few hours earlier, with what my mother was able to do to me, my bodily functions had no trouble producing another a huge load which went straight inside my mother's air-tight mouth. She made sure she sucked and stroked every last drop of cum from my cock, and I made sure she had a nice little orgasm of her own as I licked and rubbed her throbbing clitoris until she gave a nice squirt.

When it was all over, she sat upright on the grass and smiled at me while licking her lips clean.

"I really enjoyed that," she said happily. "It's been a while since I've had an orgasm like that."

"You? I'm the one who should be complimenting you for what you've done for me. This is the best day of my life."

She smiled, "Thank you. And as crazy as this sounds, I've lived out two of deepest fantasies today, and I'm glad they were with you. It's certainly a fun way for us to bond together."

"Well if this is your idea of bonding, then we better get to know each other a lot better in the future."

She gave me a wink and patted me on the leg. "We should wash up and get dressed now. The other ladies might come looking for us sooner rather than later."

I watched my mother stand up and walk towards the small river, admiring her naked backside and rear end move in the process. I admired her body as she crouched down to wash her vagina, and as she scooped up water with her hand to rinse her mouth.

As I got up to go join her, I noticed that she turned her face, and I saw a look of sudden shock in her eyes and wide open mouth. I turned to see what she was looking at, noticing that all of her friends had just appeared over a nearby hill, and they were all stunned by the lewd sight of a mother and son completely naked together.

We had been caught.

***EPILOGUE: ONE YEAR LATER***

My mother and I were lying naked on the grass, side by side, in the same spot as the previous year.

Yes, we had been caught by her best friends the last time around and were completely horrified beyond words. But in the end, it wasn't so bad. She explained everything to her dearest friends and they all agreed to keep it a secret between them. In fact, they thought the whole thing between us was incredibly romantic and they eagerly awaited details from whenever we had an incestuous encounter. And some of them even had sons that were over the age of 18, and considered pursuing similar relationships.

As for me and my mother, we kept doing what we had been doing. We provided each other with relief whenever one of us needed it, and we never took it beyond that.

"I can't believe we've been doing this for a year already," she said with a nostalgic tone as we looked up at the sky. "Time just passed us by."

"It did. And none if this never would have happened if you hadn't dragged me with you to celebrate Earth Day together."

I felt her hand on my chest and looked over to see her smiling at me.

"Can I ask you something?" she said. "It's something deeply personal and I don't know how you would feel about it."

"Anything."

She took a deep breath. "I've always wanted to get pregnant again. And as you know, you're the only man in my life right now. So... would you care to do the honors for me?"

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?"

She nodded, "I want you to make love to me. I'm not on the pill and I didn't bring any contraceptives. If you don't want to do this, or if you need more time to think about it, I would certainly understand. But I can't think of anything more special than to have something inside me that we've made together..."

"I don't need to think about it," I replied immediately. "It's something I've already thought a lot about. And I'd love to do this with you."

Her face was almost emotionless when she reached over to grab my manhood. As usual, it didn't take long for her hand to give me a full erection.

She climbed on top of me and positioned her open legs just above my cock. Her body slowly lowered itself on top of me, with her hand holding up my erection, guiding towards her entrance.

My yearlong fantasy of having sex with my mother was becoming a reality. She was soaking wet. She was tight. She felt like everything I imagined her to feel like. Her hips slowly rocked as she looked me straight in the eyes. It felt amazing.

Her thrusts became harder and harder. There was no letting up with how much she wanted this. Soon, it had gotten to the point where her small breasts were waving up and down in a way that I had always wanted to see. Her hands were on my chest and her eyes almost wanted to roll to the back of her head. Her mouth was wide open and she was making noises and grunting sounds that I had never heard her make before.

I was just about to tell her that I was about to cum, as I usually did. But at this point, she recognized the signs all too well.

"Cum for your mother," she moaned with a passion in her voice that I had never heard before. "I want you to cum inside my womb. I want you to make your mother pregnant."

I obliged her request and I finally was able to cum where I had always wanted to cum. My ejaculation filled her tight vaginal canal with every spurt I gave from her continuing to gyrate her hips until every last drop of my fluids were in her.

When it was over, she collapsed on top of me while we both tried to catch our breath. She then turned her body so that her back would once again be laying on top of the grass, and she held her knees up high to ensure that my sperm would head straight towards her fertile womb.

"Do you think that'll be enough to get you pregnant?" I asked.

She sat up and smiled, "I think so...I hope so."

Incest on Valentine's Day

It was the middle of an afternoon and I was studying hard for a college exam.

When I had arrived home moments ago, my mother was fast asleep on her bed with the door wide open. She was still fully dressed in her business suit and I even noticed that her pantyhose were still on her feet. I couldn't blame for her being so tired since she was working overtime because of a recent merger.

Then suddenly, I heard it.

A small moan came from my mother's room. 'It's probably nothing,' I first thought to myself. She probably just woke up from her nap and was stretching in her bed. Then I heard it again, but this time it was louder and more distinctive. I've been with enough women (and have seen enough porn) to know whether that kind of a moan is sexual or not- and clearly it was.

My mind quickly went from school work to being in a state of frenzy. My mom was obviously masturbating in her bedroom with her door wide open. She had no clue that I had already arrived home because she was sleeping, and if I wanted to, I could quietly have a look at what she was doing to herself. But could I? Could I actually spy on my own mother doing something so personal and so private?

I knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist. Curiosity had gotten the better of me and so I quietly stepped into the hallway and took a peek inside her bedroom to see my mom in the most vulnerable position I had ever seen her in.

She was completely bare from the waist down. Her pants, pantyhose, and undergarments were all off. Her professional business suit on her upper body was still worn nicely, with her jacket and blouse still properly buttoned up. Her hair and makeup were still neat, showing that she just arrived home not too long ago.

But it wasn't just the lack of clothes which grabbed my undivided attention, but what she was doing to herself. There was a faint buzzing sound in the room. Her milky white legs were spread wide open and she was using a vibrator on herself- pushing and pulling it, in and out of her vagina.

I was mesmerized by the sight of my prim and proper mother masturbating herself with such intensity. I couldn't believe how aroused I was becoming just by watching her. I loved the sight of her clenching her eyes shut, which brought out the slight wrinkle lines on her face. Her chest was moving up and down from her ever-increasing heart rate. She was soaking wet down there with her vaginal fluids brightly glistening along her brown labia and thick pubic hairs. Her legs were slowly moving and her feet were curled up and clenched tight. And of course her fingers; her fingers were still busy at work, taking turns rubbing her clit and fingering her dripping wet vagina.

In all our years of living together, my mom has always been the symbol of morality and purity. Of course she enjoys sex like anyone else, but actually seeing it person with her face twisting and turning was an utter shock to put it lightly. But what was equally as shocking was noticing that I was becoming hard watching my mother masturbate like this.

But suddenly, as her leg muscles clenched and showed signs of an impending orgasm, her eyes opened in a flash. And that's when she caught me, lifting her head up to see her son watching her.

I immediately turned away and headed back to my room, hoping deep down that my mother would stupidly think that I was just walking by and caught just a split second of what she was doing, rather than just standing there and spying on her.

My mother came out of her room to follow me. Her pants were sloppily thrown on and she was barefoot. And her shirt was untucked. She obviously wanted to explain herself, as we both faced each other with the same mortified look on our faces.

She was struggling for words before finally saying, "I'm so sorry you had to see that... I had no idea you were home.... God, I've never been so humiliated in my entire life."

She was almost in tears as those words came out of her mouth.

"It's okay mom," I replied, trying to comfort her. "We're all human and we all have our needs. Don't forget how many times you've caught me doing that growing up. It's not that big of a deal."

"But you weren't supposed to see me like that. I can't imagine how lewd and vile that must have looked to you. I'm your mother and this just isn't right. And why were you even watching me in the first place?"

"I don't know mom... I guess it just kind of happened," I stammered.

Her response to my answer was to simply put her head down in shame. She looked crushed that her own son not only saw her in the state that she was in, but was actually spying on her.

I reached out and patted her shoulder. "It's Valentine's Day, and neither of us have a date tonight. So instead of sitting around feeling depressed over this, I'll take you out to a nice restaurant for dinner. It'll be fun."

"You don't have to do that for me," she said appreciated. "But thank you for the kind offer though."

"Nope, you're going. And I won't take 'no' for an answer."

***

It was late in the evening when me and my mother arrived at the restaurant. Sure, it was kind of awkward given that the room was filled with loving couples, and that we were the only people sitting together with such an age gap. But regardless, it felt like a date the way my mother had dressed up for the occasion. And to my surprise, my mother wore a sexy tight fitting black dress with a plunging neckline, showing the center of her bare chest, just above her bra. Her hair was elegantly done as was her neatly applied make-up. Simply put, she looked stunning.

"I never thought my Valentine's Day dinner would be with my own son of all people," my mother said jokingly as we ate.

"Believe me, I didn't expect this either. But it's a heck of a lot better than watching you sit on the couch all night watching DVDs of romantic comedies that you've seen a million times- no offense mom, but it's a sad sight. Especially on your favorite day of the year."

"I guess you're right," she said with a wink. "Thank you for taking me to such a nice restaurant. I should be a little more appreciative towards you for this."

"No problem. But that raises the question; what's a woman like you doing being single on Valentine's Day? You're a real catch and I'm sure you can have any man you want."

"Well, you can take your pick of reasons. For the last few years, it's been my hectic career which has led me to have to cancel dates, making the guy think that I'm either cheating or that I'm not interested. And sometimes I can be a little too picky and my standards are a little high. I'm not getting any younger here and it would be nice to settle down with 'Mr. Right' before it's too late."

"I'm sure you'll find the right guy soon enough. Like I said, there are lots of guys who would date you in a heartbeat," I told her.

"That's very kind of you to say. Anyway, enough about me rambling on about myself, let's talk about you for a moment. You're a handsome young man; how come you aren't dating anyone?" she asked.

"Same reasons as you I guess. I've been really busy with school this semester, and frankly, a lot of the girls in college aren't my type. I've always been attracted to older women to be honest."

I quickly realized what my words meant in this conversation since my mom was over twenty years older than me, and by the look on her face, she noticed it too.

"Older women huh?" my mother noted with an eyebrow raised. "Have you ever been with one?"

"No comment," I playfully replied.

"And to think, I expected this dinner to be like any other night," she smiled. "So tell me, what is it you like about older women? And was your first time what you expected it to be?"

"Do we really have to do this?"

She nodded and took a sip of her drink.

"Fine," I replied. "I love the class and elegance of older women, and their confidence. And I love the way they look. The lines, the wrinkles, the soft skin; I think it's all really sexy."

"Hmmm...Now there's an interesting answer. And how many have you been with? Were they pretty? Age?"

"I've only been with one, and it was amazing. She was in her mid-40's and it was everything I expected it to be. And yes, she was really pretty. She actually reminds me a lot of you, with the same style and personality. Her body is shaped like yours as well."

"Is that why you've been glancing at my cleavage all evening?" she asked with a little smirk.

"Very funny," I replied. "It's not my fault you wore such a revealing dress."

"Well, you asked me out to dinner on Valentine's Day, so I wore my Valentine's Day outfit."

"Fair enough. Now let's turn this conversation back towards you where it belongs. What kind of men are you interested in?"

She took another sip of her drink and replied, "All kinds. I really don't have a preference, just as long as he's intelligent, charming, and is a real gentleman. The last two men I've been with were much older than me, so I wouldn't mind being with someone younger for a change. But for now, it's just me and my vibrating toy."

For the first time this evening, I found myself at a loss for words because of my mother's frank comment about what I saw her do this afternoon- a topic which I was sure wasn't going to be brought up again.

"You seem a little shocked hearing me say that," my mom said with another smirk. "At this point, you shouldn't be, you've already seen the goods."

"I guess. But actually hearing you talk like that is just...different. I'm so used to being around the 'perfect' mother that I've become accustomed to. It's hard to explain."

She smiled. "I think I know what you mean. You know, it's tough being a single mother for all the years. And I guess, as a result, I've overcompensated a little and tried too hard to be 'perfect' as you put it. So, you naturally must have been stunned to find out that your mother has a healthy sexual appetite which I'm SURE can rival some of the girls at your school."

"So your sex drive is on par with a college girl's? It kind of makes wonder what else I don't know about you..."

Her eyes sharpened and she took an even bigger sip of her drink. "Well, if you're that curious about my sex life, if I'm not seeing anyone, I like to use my vibrator every so often in the bathtub so you can't hear it. I either do it after work or before bed at night. And if I'm in an especially naughty mood, I'll let it vibrate deep inside my anus while I rub myself. Nothing relieves stress better than that."

"I know I'm going to regret telling you this, but hearing you say that just made my night," I replied bluntly. "That's the most erotic thing a woman has ever said to me."

She leaned forward and whispered, "Then I suppose this conversation is making you as aroused as I am."

Just when the tension between us was at its peak, the waiter came and presented us with two chocolate desserts, which were heart-shaped for Valentine's Day.

"These are compliments of the owner," the waiter informed us. "She says that it's a real joy to see a couple so in love with each other regardless of their age difference."

My mother and I both looked over to see the owner sitting by the counter, a woman in her mid-50's, smiling at us, thinking that we were an actual couple- and not mother and son.

My mother then held out her hand for me to hold, and jokingly told the waiter, "You just tell her that from one mature woman to another, me and my date here plan on making the best of our Valentine's Day."

***

We headed home after we finished our desserts. I was a little disappointed that my mother chose not to continue our conversation on sex because of how tantalizing it had become. I knew it wasn't normal by any means for someone to lust after their mother, but I couldn't help it. I saw her in a new light, one in which she had become the sexiest woman on Earth. But when we arrived home and got to our rooms, my mother picked up where we left off at the restaurant.

"Thank you for the wonderful night," my mother said happily. "I had a lot of fun and it was nice doing something a little different between us. I just hope I didn't get to carried away and made a fool of myself once again today by some of the things I was saying."

"It was my pleasure," I replied. "And no, you didn't get carried away, or make a fool of yourself. Actually, that was probably the most interesting conversation I've ever had on a date."

"You considered tonight a date?" she asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Well... you know what I mean..."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers