Mom/Son Stories: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just teasing you. It sure felt like a date between us didn't it? And I still can't get over how the owner of that restaurant thought we were actually together. How funny was that? It was fun playing along with it, but I don't know if I could ever show my face there again."

"I definitely can't blame her for thinking that. You're a very special woman and you can have any man you want. So why not a younger guy?"

She smiled and leaned forward to give me a soft kiss on the cheek. "These are yours tonight, you've earned them," she said with a warm smile.

I didn't reply, I didn't need to. And it certainly was an opportunity I didn't let go to waste as I bent down and began sucking on her large brown nipples. I used my hands to massage both of her firm breasts as I continued to suck, rolling each nipple around in my mouth, for both her pleasure and mine.

She briefly ran her hands across my hair and moaned before giving me a few pats on the back, signaling it was time for me to stop.

"It's been a while since anyone has touched me like this," she said in a low voice. "But I still have something else in mind for you. I want you to take your bottom off and lie down on the bed for me."

"Mom, this isn't the wine talking is it?" I asked. "The last thing I would ever want is for you to wake up tomorrow morning thinking that I took advantage of you. This isn't worth ruining our relationship over."

She smiled, "You're so sweet, but no, this isn't the wine talking. Well...maybe a little bit. Maybe the wine has given me the courage to do what I feel. And right now, I want to do this. I don't care how wrong this is. But tonight, I need to feel a man between my fingers and lips."

There was no point in debating this any longer. I was done with all the second guessing. So with a simple movement, I pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles and pushed them off of me, leaving me naked from the waist down. Under normal circumstances, the thought of my mother looking at my growing erection would have freaked me out, but this wasn't a normal circumstance. I enjoyed that she was looking at me in this way.

When the novelty of my mother looking at my penis wore off, I did as she requested and sat down on my bed, with my back leaning against the wall.

She followed suit and got on all fours, positioning herself right between my legs. I immediately noticed her soft breasts hang straight down from her chest. Her sagging breasts and big nipples were my favorite parts of her body. And to see them hang down the way they did, in that angle, only added to how erotic this moment was.

Then she did it; she held my penis with the tips her soft fingers and began to slowly rub up and down. Her eyes were locked onto my manhood as if she was studying how her son had grown to become a young adult.

When she closed her eyes, it was time. She stuck her tongue out and gently pressed it against the sensitive head of my penis. It felt tingly and arousing, and it felt even better as her small licks grew to cover the entire length of my hard shaft.

After coating me with her saliva, she opened her mouth and took my hard cock between her lips and started sucking. It felt amazing as expected. But what made the whole thing even more surreal was how she suddenly opened her eyes looked straight at me while she sucked. Her face became gaunt and her cheeks hollowed as her vacuum like mouth intensified. Then slowly, her head started bobbing up and down. Her fingers made a similar motion as she displayed her talents when it comes to performing oral sex, making love to me with her mouth.

She suddenly spit took my erection out of her mouth and asked, "Do you like it so far?"

"I love it. God, this feels so good mom. Don't stop."

After a few minutes of continuing her oral pleasure, she took my cock out of her mouth, leaving a trail of her saliva between me and her lips, and she started to stroke me with the tight grip of her hand. She went back and forth between flicking her tongue across the head of my manhood and my shaft. And she did it in a way that I had never felt before, or even seen in any adult movie.

"I'm about to cum," I warned her.

She took the tip of my throbbing cock back inside of her mouth and kept stroking me with her hand. It didn't take long for me to orgasm. And to my delight- and surprise- she consumed every single drop of cum that erupted out of my cock using her tight suction and eager tongue. She didn't stop until I became completely flaccid and my climax passed its peak.

When it was over, she sat up on the bed and licked her lips clean.

"So how did I do?" she asked as she wiped the remaining cum from her chin with the back of her hand.

"You did amazing. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Thanks. It's been a while since I've, you know, done that to a guy. So I'm glad I've still got it in that department."

She got out of bed and began putting her pajama top back on. On the other hand, I was still laying in bed, relishing in what she had just done for me. She smiled at me the entire time she was buttoning up her top and gave me a playful slap on the leg.

"Oh, snap out of it," she said jokingly. "You're acting like this is the first blowjob you've ever gotten in your life."

I got up and gave my mom a big hug along with kisses on her cheek, not caring that my wet penis was staining her pajamas.

"Of course it wasn't," I said. "But it was my first time getting one from you. And I can't let you leave without returning the favor."

"That's really not necessary. I got what I wanted out of this, and you obviously did too. So we should just call it night. We'll discuss this tomorrow morning."

With that said, she walked out of my room with more confidence and authority than when she walked in, and she closed the door behind her.

***

I headed down the stairs early the next morning to the sight of my mother gazing through the kitchen window with a cup of coffee in hand. She was dressed for work, prim and proper as always in her expensive attire. Her top consisted of a thick buttoned up business jacket. And her lower half consisted of a knee-length skirt, which showed off her hips and thighs, along with a pair of dark colored stockings around her calves and feet. It briefly crossed my mind that just a few days ago, I wouldn't have even noticed her in that way.

She looked irresistible to me, and as soon as I got behind her, I greeted her with a big hug by wrapping my arms around her waist, and I kissed her exposed neck.

My mom had no reaction to me touching her and kept her gaze a few houses down the street towards her neighborhood friend, who was headed off to work.

"I wonder what she would think about me if she knew that I had committed incest with my own son. That's what I've been thinking about all night and all morning; wondering what my friends and family would think if they ever found out about what we did. I know that I would be the laughing stalk around work, amongst my friends, and to everyone..."

"That won't happen, mom," I said in her ear, before kissing it. "The only thing that matters is that we make each other feel good. I know that what we did isn't exactly normal, but I can live with it."

"Maybe. Last night, I gave myself one of the most fulfilling orgasm I've had in years after being with you. I want you to know that."

"So what happens next?" I asked.

She continued to gaze outside of the window. "I don't know. I haven't decided yet. But as crazy as this sounds, I felt something with you that I don't think I've ever felt with anyone else. It felt magical with you. It felt right. I don't know if it's my maternal side that's making me feel this way, or that we just had a great time during dinner and that was the result."

"Does it even matter? I know that you have to be feeling something still, and that it wasn't just for last night."

She responded by gently grabbing my wrist that was touching her and lifted my hand off her skirt and pushed it beneath her panties. I inserted my fingers inside her vagina and could feel her wetness. The combination of me touching her and her discussing these personal matters had made her aroused.

"Are you really going to make me answer that?" she said as she turned her head to the side to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

I kissed her back and she slipped her tongue in my mouth and we continued making out for a long moment, with me continuing to rub her clit and finger her now soaking wet vagina. She broke the kiss as she released a sensual moan courtesy of my fingers.

I used my other hand to squeeze her rear end. "I can't stop thinking about what you said in the restaurant, about how you use the vibrator on yourself. And I especially can't stop thinking about what you did for me before bed. I hope you know where I'm going with this..."

"If we're going to continue this right now, I would have to call in sick for work. You're a smart young man, maybe you can give me a check-up to see if I'm okay?" my mother asked in a serious manner.

"I would love to. And how would you prefer that I do that?" I asked earnestly.

She turned around so that we were now face-to-face, and she reached underneath her skirt to slide her panties down to her ankles. Each foot was lifted one at a time so that her legs were free of the undergarment. When she kicked it aside, she spread her feet apart and held her skirt up to expose her genitalia to me.

"You know what to do. Now start licking."

My heart began racing as I got down on my knees in front of my mother's bare crotch. She was smoothly shaven and I was struck by the sight of her brown labia dangling between her legs like a small ornament. But I wasn't spellbound for very long and I leaned forward to kiss and lick her womanhood.

I eagerly returned the favor my mother gave me last night as I performed oral sex on her. And I was getting off on the fact that I could make her moan and quiver, the same way she does when she masturbates with her vibrator, just by sucking her labia and giving her engorged clitoris a really nice tongue lashing.

I continued orally pleasing her for the next few minutes the best that I could, and just when it seemed like she was on the brink of an orgasm, she signaled for me to stop and had me stand up again.

"So what's the diagnosis doctor?" she asked playfully.

I kissed her on the lips, letting her taste her own fluids. "My diagnosis is that you're an extremely aroused woman who needs to be taken care of immediately. But I don't think you needed me to tell you that."

"Let's go my bedroom," she said, accompanied with a kiss of her own. "I want this to be special."

"I have a better idea," I said. "I kind of like the idea of us doing stuff like this in the kitchen. So whatever you're interested in doing, let's do it here."

"Really? Don't you think it's a little risky for us to be doing something like this by the windows where people could see us?"

"That's the idea. It'll be really exciting."

"If you insist..." my mother said. "And if we get caught by one of our neighbors, I'm blaming this all on you."

She continued kissing me while reaching down to free my erection and gave it a quick rub. It wasn't as loving as it was yesterday. No. This was about gratifying her sexual desires rather than her needs. She squeezed me hard and tight in her hand while she played with it in an effort to get me as aroused as possible- for her.

The kiss abruptly ended and she let go of me to turn herself back around, putting her hands on the kitchen counter and she spread her legs apart.

"If you don't want to make love to me in my bedroom, then I want you to FUCK me- right here, right now," she said, with her voice full of lust.

I lifted her skirt to reveal my mother's shapely rear end. It looked round and firm. And her legs were spread enough so that her tiny brown anus was visible from the right angle. But that's for another time. Right now, she wanted it inside her soaking wet cunt. And by the tone in her voice, she wanted it hard.

My hands did the work they needed to do, guiding the tip of my erection to the entrance of her waiting vagina. She felt wet. She felt tight. And the more I pushed myself inside my mother's body, the more her body responded. Her arms clenched the kitchen counter with even more force. And the muscles in her thighs and waist pushed back against me so that I would go even deeper in her body.

"Just like that..." she hissed. "Go all the way in. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

Hearing those filthy words come out of my mother's proper mouth was like music to my ears. I grabbed the place where her hips and waist met, and held onto it tightly as I started thrusting harder. I was now fucking my mother in the kitchen of our house. I didn't care that the sun was shining through our open windows, so that anyone standing in the right place would be able to have an explicit look at incestuous mother/son sex. In fact, that was an extreme turn on for me. And judging by my mother groaning with her mouth wide open, it was a turn on for her also.

Soon, fucking my mother's vaginal canal would take its toll on me and bring me to a powerful orgasm. Soon, for that moment in time, the woman who gave birth to me and raised me was nothing more than a warm hole for me to ejaculate in.

I'm sure my mother felt the same way as her muscles contracted and she let out a loud scream. The same glass window that allowed anyone in sight to watch us commit this unholy mother/son coupling, was now the only thing preventing our neighbors from running over to our house to see what was wrong. But of course, nothing was wrong. Me and my mother had just reached a climax so powerful, that it was a miracle that we were still able to stand.

***

After we both came, I rested my head against her back while my flaccid penis was still buried inside of her. Her hair felt soft against my face, and I felt her body contracting and expanding from her beating heart rate. She reached down and pulled my male organ out of her body, making a slight 'plopping' noise, and turned around so that we were face to face, and she wrapped her arms around me.

"So..." my mother huffed, still catching her breathe. "How do I compare with that other 'older woman' that you were with?"

"If I didn't know any better, I would say you sound a little jealous," I replied jokingly.

"More like a little curious...."

"Well the truth is, I like you better in every way. Everything feels right with you. Not to mention that you're my favorite person in the world. And I'm not just saying that because we're naked and we just had sex, I'm saying that because I mean it."

"Can I admit something personal?" my mother asked softly.

"Of course you can."

She whispered, "I think I've fallen in love with you."

A Mother's Secret

It started in the middle of a warm Saturday afternoon. My mom was down the street showing an open house to potential buyers while I stayed at home. She had been there for a while, and since the weather was so warm, I decided to stop by and bring her a cold drink.

But when I walked over there, I was surprised to see that the door was closed and the showing was already over. There was also one car still parked in the driveway. Maybe my mom was meeting privately with someone and was closing a deal? But as I got to the house, I started to hear something. It was a faint noise coming from inside- something distinct. It was none of my business, but I had an idea of what could be going on in there and I had to be sure. I had to be sure that it wasn't what I was suspecting.

When I walked around the side of the house, I looked through the kitchen window to see my mom bent over the dining room table, getting fucked from behind. She was still in her business attire, but her pants were down around her ankles. Her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra was pulled up, revealing her large pink nipples as her breasts hung down and swayed back and forth. He was also fully dressed, but of course his pants were down as well.

I could hear her moan and grunt each time he pushed his cock inside of her. Her mouth was wide open and she grabbed onto the table as he started fucking her harder and bent down to squeeze one of her hanging breasts.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother was having sex with some guy in the house she was supposed to be showing. It was the first time in my life that I had ever gotten a good look at any of her naked body parts, let alone having sex. And I also couldn't believe that I was still watching it happen. What I was witnessing was so erotic, and so taboo, I just couldn't look away.

He suddenly pulled his cock out of her and had my mother get on her knees. My mom knew exactly what he wanted as she took him inside of her mouth and began to bob her head. But that wasn't enough for him. He wanted more, so he grabbed the back of my mom's head, and with his hands filled with her wavy brown hair, he started pushing himself deeper into my mom's mouth, forcing her to deep throat as she continued to suck. She looked up at him with her piercing blue eyes filling with tears as she was near the point of gagging; showing him how much she was enjoying it. And she clearly did enjoy it, tasting her own vaginal juices on his cock and having him be so rough with her orally- no matter how degraded she looked.

She then pushed his thighs in order to get him to stop and said something to him which made him lie down on the floor. She stood up and took her pants off along with her shoes on straddled him. He held his erect cock straight so that it would be guided directly onto my mother's vagina as she sat on him. And once he was in, she began to gyrate her hips, slowly at first, before eventually picking up speed and started to fuck him. She rode him with the same intensity that he was fucking her with just a moment ago. Both of them were moaning hard at this point. Even more as she swayed her hips harder.

Before long, he was yelling at her telling her that he was about to cum. She immediately got off of him and quickly wrapped her mouth around his swollen cock. Her face looked nearly caved in from how hard she was sucking. She grabbed his cock forcefully and jerked him off while she was still sucking, causing him to grunt loudly and fill my mother's mouth with his cum. She kept swallowing it as she continued jerking him off at a furious pace, making sure to milk every last drop of cum from him. And she did too, licking her lips and the tip of his cock clean after she was done sucking.

After that, I headed back home.

***

I masturbated the moment I got back to my room. For that period of time, I didn't care that she was my mother, I only cared about my own sexual needs after seeing a beautiful woman getting fucked so hard and then swallowing his cum while sucking his cock. But maybe, the fact that she was my mother made it even more exciting. Whatever it was, it felt amazing.

My mom came back home about 30 minutes after I did. I was expecting to see her looking disheveled, or acting funny after having sex, but neither of which was the case. She came back home as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She was composed, and she looked like she had everything together. Her hair was combed, her clothes were neat, and her makeup looked fresh. We even talked to each other normally, where she made her normal sarcastic jokes about how she enjoyed working on such a nice day. It was as if she was used to these types of encounters with different men.

And as it turned out, that Saturday afternoon wasn't the only time that I had fantasized about my mother. I replayed that event in my head every single day for the next week, masturbating every time. Sometimes I would imagine her in different scenarios, thinking what she looked like while nude in the shower, or having sex in different positions, what she looked like while she masturbated, and even what it would be like if I had sex with her.