Mom/Son Stories: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

But just as I thought that things couldn't get any wilder, it did, as the other man got up and started rubbing lotion on his cock and walked behind my mother. He pushed her body down as she was still fucking me, and pressed the head of his cock against my mother's anus. The look on my mother's face quickly turned from pleasure to pain, as he slowly inserted himself inside her rectum and she was now being sodomized.

But of course, she loved it as both of us were fucking her at the same time. Her hands were clenched tight and her mouth was wide open. Her face was twisting with pleasure. She looked like she was in agony, screaming, but there was a look of enjoyment behind it. She yelled for both of us to keep fucking her harder, and the harder we went, the more she screamed, not holding anything back. Her date was especially fucking her hard, as he had one hand on her shoulder while he forcefully pounded her ass as hard as he possibly could.

It wasn't long my mother was brought to an intense orgasm. Her body stiffened and she screamed at the top of her lungs as a flood her female ejaculation gushed from her vagina. I could even feel her vaginal muscles contracting from the orgasm she was having. I came inside her soon after, followed by her friend who came inside my mom's anus.

We were all breathing heavy after this incestuous experience we all shared together. He pulled his cock out of her rectum and sat back on the chair, exhausted. My mother's naked body was collapsed on top of me, enjoying the bliss from her orgasm, as fluids were still flowing out of her vagina.

She rolled off me, gasping for air, and panted, "We really need to do this more often."

The Sex Genie

It was late in the afternoon and I was hard at work helping my elderly neighbor load her things into the back of her truck. Her husband had recently passed away and she decided to move out of state to live closer with her adult children. She and her husband had owned a small antique shop together, so lifting the boxes out of her garage was no small order.

"Thank you again for all your help," she said as I loaded the last box. "It's very kind of you."

I tried my best not to sound tired. "Oh...don't mention it, Ms. Patterson. You're a nice lady and it's the least I could do for you. Besides, my mother would kick my butt if I didn't help. She's always been a huge supporter of yours."

She smiled, "And I have always been very fond of her as well. She's such a lovely woman and she has also brought a lot of business my way over the years for my Tarot Card readings."

"Oh right. She loves those things. Don't tell her I told you, but she and her friends always get together and have fun talking about it whenever they get new predictions from you."

"I'm glad," she happily replied. "You're not much of a believer in that are you? You don't seem like one."

"Well...not really, to be honest. A lot of this kind of stuff out there seems like a scam. I'm not saying you are, but in general. But for what it's worth, my mother and her friends swear by your annual fortune telling. They love discussing its meaning and how accurate all your previous predictions were."

She shrugged, "Your skepticism is certainly understandable. You've always been a smart young man. That's what I like about you. And just between you and me, my cards always tell the truth. They're special, just like a lot of things in the back of that truck."

"Really?" I replied.

"Yes, really. You're giving me that skeptical look again which I've seen countless times in the decades I've been in this business, but it's the truth. My husband and I are modest people and have never tried to make a big fuss for the sake of showing off. We've always held the belief that owning these things are an honor, and a means to make a small income. But now that he's gone and I'm getting older, maybe it's time to start passing them along to people who truly deserve these gifts. You and your mother seem like ideal candidates for something special."

"So you're going to give us one of your special items?"

She nodded, "Anything you want. Pick one thing you like out of this box and it's yours."

Ms. Patterson opened the top of a large white box to reveal an assortment of old looking items. I literally had no idea what most of them were at first glance.

"Thanks for the offer," I replied. "But I wouldn't feel right taking anything so valuable to you for free. If it's alright with you, I'd like to pay full price. I'm sure my mother would love one of those things as a souvenir to remember you by."

"Like I said, I'm a modest woman, and I don't need anymore money. Pick anything you'd like and it's yours as a special gift."

I kept looking inside the box. "Hmmm...I don't know where to start. They all look the same to me."

She then reached inside of a different box nearby and picked up her signature Tarot Cards and split them in half.

"Maybe this will help," she said. "Take the top card and flip it over."

I did as she asked and flipped the top card over. It was a picture of a knight in shining armor.

"What does it mean?" I asked.

"It's the Knight of Cups," she replied. "He represents love and the romantic nature. It means that you're a romantic and that you're quite popular with members of the opposite sex. Not surprising since you're so handsome and charming."

"Thanks. I can't complain. I do pretty well in that department."

"Maybe you do, but not your mother. Is she still working around the clock? I told her she would find fulfillment in her love life by the end of the year, and it hasn't happened yet. She's anxious about that and she obviously feels very lonely."

"You're right," I replied in agreement. "She works non-stop and she's often too busy to date. And if she does date, her standards are ridiculously high. I can't say I blame her since she's a really beautiful and smart woman. If I were her, I guess I'd be picky too."

Ms. Patterson nodded and rummaged around her all-important white box and pulled out a small and dirty looking gold lamp.

She stared at it and replied, "Take this. I've kept it on the shelf for over twenty years waiting for the right person to give it to. When you're alone, rub the side of this lamp until smoke starts coming out. Don't be afraid. This should solve all of your mother's problems. You'll see..."

***

That evening, my mother and I had just finished dinner when she brought out small plates for dessert. It was a freshly baked pie from Ms. Patterson, which she gave it to my mother after the two of them said their final goodbyes earlier.

"You know, Ms. Patterson couldn't stop talking about how helpful you were today," mom said as she cut the pie and served it. "That was very sweet of you."

"It's no big deal," I replied. "She's always been really nice to us and it was the least I could do."

"Speaking of which, she told me you had your first reading today. The Knight of Cups, eh? I've always known you were a stud."

I looked at her and smiled as we ate. "Oh come on mom. There's only a certain amount of cards and any of them could be made to suit anybody. I'm just saying..."

"Okay, maybe some of what she says is a stretch," she conceded. "But I find it to be very romantic to have something positive to look forward to. You know, a prince charming, that sort of thing. It's nice keeping that in mind. That's why some of my single friends and I enjoy her company. Ms. Paterson has always been an intuitive person and she knows how to play to a certain demographic."

"Well that about sums it up. She's a really nice lady, but she finds a way to appeal to the hopeless romantic types, or whoever happens to be paying her for that stuff."

She gave me a playful look and raised her eyebrow. "Hopeless romantic types huh? Is that what I've become?"

"You know what I mean," I replied with a playful look of my own. "Trust me, you're a real catch and men would line up at the door to marry you if you just gave the right signals. But you're always working and you never give anybody a chance."

"I guess you're right, and I'll need to fix that. But then again, I'm not a graduate student anymore and I can't go around chasing tail with all my free time."

I smiled, "So now we're talking about me?"

She got up and gave me a big kiss on the forehead before putting her plate in the sink.

"I miss being your age," she said jokingly. " Now if you'll excuse me, I better get going. I wouldn't want to keep my class waiting on account of my personal life."

***

For the most part, it was a boring night for whatever reason. I wasn't in the mood for any of my legal homework. There was nothing good on tv. It was one of those nights.

10 pm came and I decided to go to bed since I had to wake up early the next morning. But before I switched off the light, I looked at the small lamp which Ms. Patterson gave me earlier. I picked it up and held it in my hand.

'Why the heck not? There's nothing better to do...' I said to myself.

I gripped the handle tightly with one hand, and with the other, I rubbed the side. I kept rubbing for personal amusement until it started becoming warmer and warmer. Suddenly, to my complete and utter shock, smoke starting coming out of the nozzle even after I stopped rubbing. The smoke came fast and rapidly to the point where I thought about tossing the thing out of the window thinking it was some sort of gag gift or fire hazard. But none of those things were true. Something formed behind the large cloud in my room and the smoke started to fade.

'What the fuck...'I gasped.

When the smoke quickly disappeared, a silhouette of a naked woman formed behind it. I was first able to see her perfectly chiseled face with her long black her. Then I saw her perfectly shaped small breasts with its dark nipples. Her skin had a dark olive complexion. She was tall. Her crotch was hairless and her legs were long and slender. Simply put, she put most fashion models to shame.

"You're...You're a...."

"A genie," she said as a matter of fact. "That I am. I prefer being called Isabelle though..."

My jaw nearly dropped and my mind spun around in dizzying circles trying to process all of this. A REAL LIFE FUCKING GENIE was in my bedroom. She was completely naked. And she was hot as hell.

"How is this even possible?" I asked. "I mean...how is this actually happening?"

Isabelle put her hands on her hips and modeled her incredibly sexy naked body. "I might be able to answer that after you tell me how the universe was created along with the meaning of life. Until then, all I know is that you have one wish."

I immediately began thinking of all the possibilities: a few million dollars, maybe a billion, maybe I could...

She added, "Before you answer that, you should know that your wish does not include material things. My domain is in the world of love and lust. Something reasonable of course. I'm not a miracle worker."

"So you're basically a sex genie?"

"In a way. I prefer to focus on the more loving aspects."

"And I only have one wish?" I asked sadly. "Don't genies usually come with three wishes?"

"I'm still a novice, unfortunately. Hopefully after this I might be able to get a promotion and grant a lucky someone two wishes. But let's get down to business; my previous owner mentioned something about your mother being lonely and you being popular with the ladies. So why don't you be a good boy and give her your wish? That way, everyone leaves happy."

"Okay. That makes the most sense. So how does this work anyway? Are you going to snap your fingers and something will happen? Is anything weird going to happen to my mom?"

She raised her eyebrow, "Just say the words, and it will be so..."

"It's that simple?" I asked.

"It's that simple," she stated. "There's nothing complicated or frightening about it."

I took a deep breath. "Okay. Here it goes: I wish that my mother would finally find true love and live happily ever after."

At that moment, I expected something to immediately happen. The image I had in my head of lights flashing or supernatural things going on never happened. Instead, she walked over to my bookcase and picked up a family photo and looked at it.

"Your mother is a very attractive woman. What's her name?" she asked.

"Margaret."

"How lovely. I think I'm going to enjoy this particular task."

She put the picture down and then winked at me. In the blink of an eye, she vanished in to thin air.

***

I woke up early the next morning having no idea what to expect. Did the genie change anything? Did she put a spell on somebody? Or was that whole thing just an incredibly vivid dream?

When I headed down the stairs, I saw my mother finishing up her coffee looking prim and proper as ever. She was in her suit and her hair and makeup were done even more elegantly than usual. And most of all, her face looked glowing and radiant as if she had just won a million dollars. She had the infamous 'I just got laid' look on her face, but of course that was impossible since she came home right after class and went straight to bed.

What was equally as surprising was that she even found the time to fix me a large breakfast, complete with a neatly arranged table.

"Good morning sweetheart," she said with a loving smile.

"Morning mom. What's with the breakfast? You're usually in a hurry at this hour."

She continued smiling, "What can I say? I'm well rested and relaxed. I wish we could have eaten something together, but I'm leaving early to go buy breakfast pastries for everyone in the office."

"Okay, something's definitely up," I noted.

"What, I'm not allowed to do nice things for anyone? Come on, you need to lighten up," she said as she patted my back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I need to get going. Enjoy your food."

She gave me another kiss on my other cheek before we said our goodbyes and she left.

***

When I sat down to eat, I couldn't help but wonder if the genie I saw had any part of this. Or maybe the whole thing was just a dream and I was looking for explanations for things that never happened.

My questions were soon answered when I saw Isabelle walking down the stairs with the same glowing look on her face that my mother had. She was even wearing my mother's silk robe.

"Good morning," she said vibrantly.

Everything came together seeing Isabelle the way she was in comparison to my mother. She had the same look of satisfaction written across her face. There was no other explanation.

"Did you sleep with my mother last night?" I asked bluntly and without filter.

She gave me a casual look. "I don't sleep. But if you're asking if I did sexual things with your mother, then yes, I did. Isn't that what you wanted? I made her happy."

I stammered at the thought of my mother having a lesbian encounter with a stunningly beautiful genie. "I...uh...that's...not exactly what I meant with that wish. I was actually hoping that you would help find..."

"I'm joking," she smiled. "I know what you meant. It takes time to find the right person for someone of her stature, and for true love to unfold in a genuine manner."

"Oh, sorry. The way you two were looking this morning, I seriously thought you had sex with her last night or something."

"Actually, that part wasn't a joke. I did have sex with her. Do you have something against lesbian or bisexual women?" she asked sternly.

I stammered again, "No...of course not...it's just that...I didn't think she was the type of woman to do something like that."

"Good," Isabelle replied, continuing her playfulness. "There's nothing wrong with a well educated mature woman enjoying the sapphic side of life once and a while. As you noticed, it was good for her. She's in such a wonderful mood this morning and it's helped with my research of her."

I tried my best to ignore the lesbian stuff with my mother, even though it sounded very erotic. I guess I didn't want to come off as being a creep in front of Isabelle.

"I've noticed. And how did you...you know...do that with her? She can be a real prude, and you're a total stranger in our house. I believe you, but I can barely wrap my head around this whole thing."

"I put her under my spell and gave her what she's always wanted deep down since she was in college. And by the way, you can stop giving me that odd look now, trust me, your mother really wanted and enjoyed it."

Isabelle sat down across from me at the dining table and made herself comfortable.

"What look?" I replied.

"You seem so uneasy after finding out that your mother had sex with me last night," she said with a mischievous grin. "Isn't that what young men like to hear about? Don't you like the idea of two beautiful women fooling around together?"

I paused for a moment. "Well, yeah, most guys find that to be really hot. But it's not exactly normal to admit that about your own mother if you know what I mean."

She seductively crossed her legs. "So talking about your mother's sex life makes you uncomfortable huh? Then why spy on her?"

"Excuse me? How exactly would you know something like..."

"I was in your mother's head while she slept, figuring out ALL of her likes and dislikes. I found all of her sexual secrets and all of her sexual thoughts. She knows that you spy on her occasionally. But don't worry, she isn't mad about it. She doesn't mind."

"And that's how you had sex with her?" I asked, trying my best to change the embarrassing subject.

She shrugged. "I found all of her pleasure areas, and the naughty side of me couldn't resist the temptation to make love to her. So I did. We made love and she was extremely responsive to it. Being with a woman was a longtime fantasy of hers and she finally got to experience it. I physically appeared in front of her and we satisfied our sexual desires until we had nothing left. But to her, it was all just a vividly erotic wet dream which ended in an earth-shattering orgasm. She woke up this morning with a big refreshing smile on her face and large wet spot beneath her blouse."

"Oh..." I gasped. "That sounds...bad. I mean in a good way. This whole thing is crazy. I still can't believe I'm talking to a real life genie or that we're actually having a conversation about this."

"Well it's happening. Get used to it. And I know for a fact that your mother really loves you. She has a soft spot for you in her heart."

"And I really love her," I replied like it was so obvious.

Isabelle flashed a gracious smile. "She really loves you is what I'm trying to say. Let me ask you a question; what if I said that you were the reason she has trouble dating?"

"I'd have a hard time believing that," I replied. "I mean, I've always been supportive of her and encouraged her to try and date more often. Heck, I even used my only wish to help her love life so she could be happy with someone."

"That's true. But what if she has trouble finding a date because YOU set a high standard for her. You've been the man of the house for the past few years, and as a result, she looks for men with your qualities. And from there, she went from looking for a man with your qualities to shamefully realizing that you're the perfect guy for her. She feels guilty about having those 'dirty' thoughts, but it's what her heart wants."

When I thought I was past the point of being shocked anymore, I found myself shocked again. That was the very last thing I had ever expected to hear in my life (and from a genie no less).

"I...I don't know what to say..."

Isabelle continued, "What if I told you that she secretly fantasizes about you at times? She owns a small vibrator which she keeps in a drawer next to her bed. She uses it only when her fingers can't take care of her stronger sexual needs. If she's in the right mood, she'll fantasize about taking your penis in her mouth, or her on top of you doing even more depraved things. Then she'll imagine herself being completely and utterly ravished by you."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers