All Comments on 'Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 05'

by bonnietaylor2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh my!!!

mommy is so hot and she needs her boy's big cock so much. Can you imagine the summer with him home all the time and what they would do with each other's body . And can you imagine how much cum he will pump into her hot wet pussy?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a terrific continuation of an excellent series

It's wonderful how his mom acquaints her boy with her vagina, something every mother should do with her male child. "He used his thumbs and index fingers and gently pulled his mother's pussy lips open. He could see her pink insides and the actual hole he came out of. It was very thrilling for him kneeling there and having his mom's pussy opening right in front of his face." See, that's the key--"the actual hole he came out of." Nothing can ever thrill, excite and delight a boy like his own mother's cunt. And, as in the story, make a boy's young penis so damn hard it hurts. (But mom's got the solution for that!) It's a fact of nature. Boys love their mother's vagina, her snatch, her gash, her twat, their own mother's out of this world beautiful CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bravo

good story line

more please

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
another great chapter

Can't wait for the mom to get knocked up!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years agoAuthor
heheh You area funny old gag man wih ED.

The asshole of LIT who thinks I'm 3 or 4 or is it 5 people now dear annony!!! if you grade my story a 1 it means to everyone on here that it's good. You see we all know you hate anything written by me and so my friend will offset your dumbass comments and vote with their own. So go ahead dumbass do what you have to do, but look at my score and see you have failed. Eat shit and die asshole!!

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
WOW

I love your fuck the mommy stories!

sglewsglewalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Have just read all 5 chapters and given them all a 5 star rating. Hope there's more to come.

djinnrummydjinnrummyalmost 8 years ago
Yep - Fantastic covers it

Still got my finger on the 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-) A story where mom trains/instructs/teaches her son anything even remotely erotic MUST GET at least 3 stars

The lucky guys who had an incestous thing with mom are likely to be good men, good husbands & good citizens.

Most young men have the hots for mom. It's natural & usually impermanent.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years agoAuthor
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. BTW they call me a goddess dear anony!

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughalmost 8 years ago
Great seeing her take over

Seeing both do similar acts to each other is a great change of pace besides just having sex and ending it at sex. You have a thing for detail and this series proves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
who calls you a goddess?

some anonymous alias bonny/vasty

You're a goddess of mother fuckers and fur munchers. Something to be really proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
too funny

So bonnie and vastie (alias of bonnie) both comment and vote a bonnie story fives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you can call yourself anything you want

fur munching whore, idiot, moron, bitch, two faced cunt, cheating whore, crazy, shit for brains, cock sucker, fat sow, pig, , that ought to do it for today.

report the bitching alter ego vastiesmith2

bud032051bud032051over 7 years ago
To me she is a Goddess

I really reel sorry for anonymous, he doesn't know real love when he reads it! Bonnie you are so much like my mom, if she were not departed from this realm I would swear that you were her. I would love to meet you and your son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous