Mom Will Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,119 Followers

When I reached the last one, mom was so excited her breasts were rising and falling beneath the lace and my own breath was held while I slowly lifted the sides of the top and pulled them away, exposing her breasts.

It wasn't like I hadn't seen my mother's tits dozens of times while watching her alone and with my father, but seeing them in person was far different. Mom's tits were even bigger than I'd expected and when I cupped them in my hands I was amazed at how heavy they were.

"Oh, yes." Mom sighed as I brushed my thumbs across her swollen rose colored nipples.

The tan lines made her tits look even better and I knelt there as if under a spell as I fondled my mother's breasts, as if part of me still didn't believe I was doing it. I rubbed her nipples harder and mom moaned and writhed on the bed, her feet sliding on the sheet as she bent then straightened her legs and her hips rocking.

I lowered my head and with my heart pounding, flicked my tongue across her nipple. Mom gasped, then arching her back, shoved her tit into my face. I lost control and taking her nipple between my lips eagerly sucked on it.

"Yes, baby, yes." Mom purred, "Suck it, suck that tit!"

Her talking dirty sounded a lot better in person as well and spurred on, I moved to her other breast swirling my tongue around her hard nub, while squeezing the other between my fingers. Mom was moaning and continued to squirm beneath me as I began going back and forth, taking turns sucking and licking one nipple while stroking the other.

I glanced down to watch her thrust her hips in the air and wondered what I was waiting for? Still licking her left breast, I turned my head enough to watch as I pulled the string on her right hip, untying the thong.

I untied the other side and with a quick yank, pulled it from her. Mom gasped, but immediately thrust her hips in the air. I continued to lick her nipples while staring at her bare pussy between her tan, supple thighs.

Still playing with her left breast while sucking the right, I slid my free hand down her stomach and felt her tense beneath me and my fingers stopped just over her mound. I worked them back and forth, teasing myself, but more importantly, causing her to wiggle her hips and whine in frustration.

Unable to hold back any longer, I slipped my hand between her thighs and groaned at how just wet she was.

"That feels so good." Mom sighed, as my fingers pushed between her moist lips and slid up and down.

She groaned when I found her swollen clit and whimpered when I rubbed my fingers in a slow circle around it. Pushing them back through her lips I eased two of them inside her, moaning at how tight and warm she was. Her hips rocked, pushing my fingers deeper and when I pressed my thumb to her clit, she released a long drawn out moan that caused me to rub my cock harder into her now wet leg.

"That's the spot, baby." She whispered, "Just like that, rub that clit and finger me, make me cum for you!"

I pushed my fingers in and out, while rubbing her clit harder than I had before and resumed sucking her nipple and playing with the other. Mom's moans and whimpers, and the way she worked her hips in time with my fingers told me I was doing a good job with her and I wondered if my father was impressed with what he was seeing.

At this point I was so turned on even the thought I had an audience didn't cause me any second thoughts. All I was focused on right now was how good mom's pussy felt around my fingers and how fairly soon it would be her son's cock filling her hot, wet, flesh.

The fact it was her son's fingers making her squirm right now should bother me as she didn't know, but now that I was doing it, I was turned on and all she knew was she was feeling really good and thought it was dad.

I worked my fingers faster and her hips matched my pace, thrusting even harder into them. Mom moaned each time they were buried inside her and her breathing in between was becoming faster and louder.

I pressed harder on her clit and rubbed it faster while squeezing her nipple harder and gasped, "Oh, just like that! Oh, keep going, baby! Please don't stop!"

She lifted her ass off the bed, pushing my fingers even deeper and arched her back, pushing her nipple further into my mouth. I shifted my eyes to her face, watching her lips shape into a soundless O as her hands grabbed the rung of the headboard and squeezed it.

"Oh..oh..." She moaned, "Oh, right there, just a little more, I..."

I jumped when she threw her head back and squealed as her pussy contracted around my fingers and her hips bucked wildly into my fingers. She clamped her legs shut, crossing them at the ankles and pinning my hand between her thighs as she writhed in pleasure.

I kept everything moving, my fingers and thumb as well as my tongue on her nipple and fingers twisting the other. Mom released several loud high pitched noises as her pussy convulsed around my fingers and I could just imagine that around my cock.

With a long shuddering moan, mom's legs went limp and she sighed, "Oh, I needed that."

I removed my fingers and immediately sucked on them, my eyes rolling back at the taste of my mother's pussy. My cock was so hard it was becoming painful and at this point my plan was to slide between her legs and fuck her.

That was until mom had a better idea, at least for now.

"Bring that dripping cock up here." She said softly, parting her lips and wagging her pink tongue at me, "I want to taste it!"

As bad as I wanted to fuck her, the thought of her sucking my cock caused me to put that thought on hold. Mom turned her head and opening her mouth, squirmed on the bed, "Come on, baby, you know how much I love your cock in my mouth!"

I slid up the bed so I was kneeling by her head and grabbing my cock, guided the tip to her lips. I groaned when her tongue flicked across it, but instead of sucking it, she turned her head, sliding my oozing tip across her cheek.

"Wipe it on my face." She told me, "Get your dirty girl all sticky."

My dirty girl. Even though she thought I was dad, it still sounded damn good. Holding my cock at the base, I pushed it into her cheek, groaning as my sensitive head slid against her soft skin. I left a trail of sticky pre cum along her cheek and as I did. Mom moaned and wiggled on the bed, she really was turned on by me doing this to her!

I pushed my cock against her lips and when she opened her mouth I forced myself to pull back from her. She smiled, then pressing her lips together, lifted her head, offering her mouth to me. I rubbed my cock in circles over her lips, smearing her lipstick on the tip and making them as sticky as her face.

I moaned loudly when mom surprised me by opening wide and my cock entered into her mouth.

"Hmm" She moaned as she bobbed her head as much as she could, sliding her soft lips down my hard shaft and further engulfing me into her hot wet mouth.

I held back another moan when she pushed her head forward and managed to take my cock all the way down. She slid her tongue around the base of my shaft before slipping it out across my balls.

I lost the battle and moaned again when she shook her head back and forth then proceeded to bob her head in a steady rhythm. I remained on my knees, my right hand fondling her breast as she blew me.

I watched her red lips slide along my now glistening shaft and thought of my father watching. I had taught him how to zoom in and out and imagined he was watching his wife devour her son's cock pretty closely.

Again the thought turned me on and recalling watching him and realizing I should be acting like my father, I grabbed the back of her head, wrapping her long hair around my hand and pushing her mouth further down my cock.

She moaned her appreciation and pushing back against my hand, removed my cock from her mouth, long enough to whisper, "That's it, baby, feed it to me, fuck my face with that big cock."

She licked her lips and opening wide, wagged her tongue at me. With a boldness that surprised me, I not so gently shoved my cock deep into her mouth and holding her head still, thrust my hips.

Mom groaned and made a wet gurgling sound as her son's cock, that she thought was her husband's, was repeatedly fed to her. I couldn't help moaning softly as I knelt there fucking my mother's amazing mouth.

She was keeping her tongue pressed to my shaft and her lips were wrapped tightly around me. I noticed red smears of her lipstick on my wet cock and that caused me to fuck her even faster. I'd seen my father do this to her many times and knew she could handle it and began shoving my cock so deep into her mouth my balls were hitting her chin.

Mom was making those gagging sounds that had thrilled me so much listening from my room, but now were so much more exciting. Each time I withdrew my cock there were thick strands of spit and precum trailing from it and it was dripping down her chin and neck as I continued my assault on her mouth.

Mom turned her head in my hand and pulling it back, releases my cock with a wet sound and a spray of sticky slobber.

"Straddle me." She gasped, "Fuck my tits and my face, fuck my mouth until you come all over my slutty face!" She was breathing hard, her face flushed and her words were spoken in that husky lust filled voice that had been music to my ears the nights I'd jerked off to her fucking my father, "Come on, baby, stop holding back!"

This was holding back? Not that I should be surprised having watched them. Dad had said she wouldn't be shy about what she wanted and he'd added he always listened to her so on that note I happily took one for the team!

Swinging my leg over her stomach, I straddled her between my thighs and sliding up, grabbed her big firm tits and pressed them around my cock. I was slick enough that when I moved my hips I easily glided through her soft flesh and I moaned as my balls slid across her chest.

Mom leaned her head forward, and began flicking her tongue causing me to gasp each time my cock emerged from between her tits and she licked it. I moved up further so the head of my cock would slide between her lips and every thrust now ended with her sucking hard on it.

"Harder!" Mom moaned, "All the way in my mouth, take it, make me take it!"

Grabbing the headboard, I lifted my knees off the bed and drove my cock into her mouth. Mom squealed around it and squirmed beneath me, her arms pulling against the headboard as if she were struggling.

But her lips and tongue eagerly worked my cock as her willing mouth opened wide for her son's plunging cock. I was moaning louder as I fucked my mother's mouth as hard as I had ever fucked a girl, period.

I knew her little squeals and sounds of protest were an act, as was her bucking beneath me. Mom and dad played rough at times and I had no doubt she loved it. Totally caught up in the game now I removed my cock from her mouth and shoved my balls into it.

Mom moaned and I emitted a whimper of pleasure as with no hesitation, she swirled her tongue around the, before sucking them into her mouth. I held onto the headboard tightly, groaning in pleasure as my bathed my balls with her tongue.

Even in the throes of pleasure a smile crept across my face as I wondered what dad would think of this move. My cock was twitching and so hard it hurt and as good as it felt having my balls worked by my mother's talented tongue, I couldn't hold back anymore, I needed to come.

I slid my cock back into her mouth and resumed fucking her face. Mom whimpered around me, driving me to thrust even faster and I noticed trails of tears from her watering yes leaking out from beneath the blindfold.

Her cheeks and chin were covered in sticky slobber and her face was now beet red, but she was now moving her head forward into my thrusts, taking my cock even deeper and her hips were bucking beneath me, telling me how much she was loving it.

My balls tightened and my hips moved faster, but with no rhythm as I my impending orgasm caused me to lose control. I moaned as my cock twitched and I fought to hold back long enough to enjoy more of my mother's mouth.

I gasped when I couldn't hold back any more and sitting back, pulled my cock from mom's mouth and with a long loud groan, I jerked it off, sending a long stream of come onto my mother's face.

She moaned then part of the first spurt landed in her mouth and onto her waiting tongue. The rest splattered on her cheek and onto the blindfold. I moaned continuously while pumping my cock and coating my mother's face with a huge load.

Mom whimpered and moaned beneath me as my come splashed onto her cheeks and chin, more went into her mouth, but she pushed it out with her tongue, smearing it onto her lips. When I had nothing left, I decided to give my father even more of a show and pushing the tip of my cock into the puddle of cum on her chin, I eased it back into her mouth.

"Umm!" Mom groaned as she eagerly sucked the tip of my cock clean, causing me to whimper as her tongue worked the now overly sensitive tip of my cock.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and still straddling her looked down at her come covered face. Mom was smiling through the sticky white cum and it was sliding down her cheeks and onto her neck as well as the pillow.

The blindfold was streaked with it and as good as it looked, what was even hotter was the way mom was flicking her tongue out and licking her lips, gathering up as much cum as she could. Her chest was heaving and she was still bucking her hips beneath me.

My still hard cock was just over her tits and a couple of drops of cum oozed out to land on her hard left nipple. When it did, mom whimpered and that soft sound of pleasure, along with the sight of her face covered in my cum and the fact I was still hard as a rock sent me over the edge.

I slid down the bed and grabbing her ankles, lifted her legs high in the air, spread them open and buried my cock inside her. Mom cried out in surprise and I moaned at the sensation of being inside my mother's hot, wet and very tight pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom cried out as I began moving my hips, fucking her with long hard strokes, "Oh, honey, you must love this game! You're still so hard!"

I was damn hard and making good use of it. I put her feet on my shoulders and leaned over, putting my hands on the bed on either side of her. That bent her legs back to where her feet were over her head and mom cried out as I tore into her.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck!" Mom called out repeatedly as I hammered away at her now sopping pussy as if she were just some slut from a frat party and not my mother.

But she was loving it! Moaning and yelping as I pounded her helpless pussy. I stared down into her face, still admiring the cum remaining on her cheeks and the way her mouth was wide open as her son fucked the shit out of her.

"God, that's so fucking deep! Harder!"

Harder? I did the best I could, drawing my cock further out before plunging back in. My balls were slapping against her ass and the headboard was hitting the wall as I cut loose, using all the strength in my hips. Mom's cries became higher in pitch and she pulled against the headboard, struggling against her bonds.

"Oh, I need to cum again, baby! Untie me so I can play with my clit for you!"

I ignored her request and instead, sat back, wrapped my arm around her legs and lifted her ass off the bed. I continued to fuck her, but now with short hard strokes and she squealed in delight at the new angle.

Even as my cock continued to plunder her pussy and she squealed and writhed under the relentless assault of her son's lust, part of me couldn't believe this was happening. My mother bound and blindfolded, crying out in pleasure while thinking it was her husband fucking her. Meanwhile, it was me, fucking her after having already taken her mouth and by her request coming all over her face.

To top it off, my father in my room, most likely jerking off while watching his son fuck his wife just as that son had gotten off many times to watching him. The whole experience smacked of a sex crazed, kinky erotic story rather than reality, but here I was.

And I had no complaints about where I was, that was for damn sure. All my misgivings had quickly fallen away within minutes just as my father knew they would. Maybe I would feel guilty later, but right now all I knew was I fucking my mother like a porn star and she was laying there with her son's cum all over her face and begging for more.

Having just come I was fucking away with no sign of needing to again and was feeling pretty damn proud of myself as smiled down at my mother, my gaze now focused on her huge tits bouncing around as I slammed into her.

"That feels so fucking good!" She moaned, "But I need to come again!"

I looked down between my legs, taking in the unforgettable sight of my cock plunging into my mother's smooth pink pussy. I'd set the camera's to record this-with dad's permission-and was sure I would be watching it endlessly after this, but nothing was ever going to match actually experiencing her.

On the heels of that thought was that this was my one time with my mother and whatever I had fantasized about I better do it now. Releasing her legs, I slid from inside her and straightening my legs out beneath me, lay on my stomach between her legs and buried my face in her pussy.

"Yes!" Mom squealed as I plunged my tongue inside her sopping slit, "There you go, lick that pussy!"

I swirled my tongue inside her, my eyes rolling back at the taste of her juices and the scent of her pussy pressed into my face. I worked my tongue in and out, fucking her with it and mom groaned and placing her feet on my shoulders; bucked her hips, shoving her hot flesh into my rigid tongue.

I worked my way from inside her and up through her moist lips, enjoying the way she squirmed and tried to push her clit onto my tongue. I kept moving it, teasing her and causing her to whimper in frustration. That whimper turned into a moan when I replaced my tongue with two fingers, thrusting them hard into her.

"Oh, baby, please lick me!" She pleaded, causing my cock to twitch into the bed beneath me. "I want to cum so you can fuck me some more!"

Knowing this would be my one shot, I really wanted to take my time exploring her pussy with my tongue, but knew dad always gave her what she wanted when she begged like this. Besides it certainly wasn't a bad thing to be able to get your mother off quick, now was it? After all as soon as she came I'd be back inside her incredible pussy, fucking her as hard as before.

I pressed my tongue to her clit and moved it in fast circles, making her moan and curl her toes into my shoulders. She whimpered when I added a third finger inside her and pumped them fast and hard. I'd been fucking the shit out of her and she'd loved that so I had no fears of being too rough with my fingers.

To confirm that thought she groaned, "Hmm, you know just how I like it, don't you? Put the other one in!"

I added my pinky, now fucking her with all four fingers as I switched to sucking her swollen clit. Mom worked her hips in time with my fingers, moving them not just up and down, but in circles, helping my lips and tongue work her clit.

"Ohh, I want to play with my nipples! Untie me!"

Crap! I hesitated, then simply grunted "Uh-uh" and resumed sucking her clit.

"Oh, please!" She whimpered, pushing her feet into my shoulders and lifting her ass off the bed.

I ignored her and continued finger fucking her while going back to licking her pussy, flicking my tongue up and down, then side to side across her clit. Mom moaned and whimpered and closing her legs, pressed her thighs around my head. I could feel them trembling against my cheeks as she ground her wet pussy into my face.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,119 Followers