Mom Will Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers

"Ohh," She moaned, "I'm so close!"

Reaching up with my free hand, I caught her nipple between my fingers and she moaned as I rolled it between them. She was pushing against my shoulders hard enough, I had to lean forward to avoid being pushed away from her and pressing my tongue tightly to her clit moved it as fast as I could.

"Right there!" Mom whined, "Oh, a little more, honey, oh, please!"

Recalling what dad did to her I pinched her nipple as hard as I dared and gave it a sharp twist.

"Oh fuck!" Mom cried out and clamping her thighs more tightly around my head, went off like a rocket.

She howled long and loud as her pussy contracted around my fingers and clit quivered beneath my tongue. Her hips bucked wildly, but with my face trapped against her pussy, it was easy to keep my tongue working and driving her to further heights of pleasure.

As mom released a series of high pitched squeals and yelps, my hips were moving as well, grinding my still hard cock into the bed in anticipation of replacing my fingers in her hot little box.

That moment was drawing closer as mom's hips slowed down and her moans and whimpers softened. I continued to lick and finger her, keeping her coming as long and hard as possible. But the second her feet slid from my shoulders and her thighs released their hold on me, I slid back to my knees and plunged inside her.

Mom squealed and I moaned as my cock was engulfed by her still quivering pussy. Holding her ankles I opened her legs and as I had before went to town, hammering away at her.

"Oh my god!" Mom cried out, "Oh, fuck honey! You're fucking me so hard!" She paused and released a series of yelps as I pushed her legs back again before resuming my attack on her pussy.

"Roll me over!" She demanded, "Put my ass in the air and really take me!"

I didn't need to be told twice. Pulling out of her, I wrenched her legs to the side and with a surprised yelp, mom was flipped over onto her stomach. She grunted as her hands pulled against the headboard, but quickly drew her knees up under her, putting her ass in the air.

I took a few seconds to admire the view, taking in her flawless ass and her glistening pussy between her thighs before grabbing her hips and driving into her with on long hard thrust.

"Fuck me!" Mom howled, turning her head to look over her shoulder, despite the fact she couldn't see, "Take that pussy! Show me whose pussy it is!"

I did the best I could to oblige her, squeezing her hips hard and tearing into her. My balls were slapping against her and she was so wet my thighs were covered in her in her juices. My cock was dripping from her and I could hear it plunging into her now sloppy pussy.

Again knowing this was my one chance, and that mom never minded some rough play, I grabbed her long hair and twisting it around my hand pulled on it, yanking her head back as I fucked her. Mom cried out, but her hips rocked back, now meeting my hard pumps and yelping each time I drove my cock into her.

I gave her ass several hard slaps and she emitted a sharp squeal at each one, but her pussy also contracted when I did it showing me how much she loved it. I was breathing hard and had to shake my head to clear the sweat from dripping into my eyes.

Mom was sweating as well, her smooth, well toned back coated with it. Her hair was damp to the touch and her face was flushed with passion as well as glistening from a light sheen of moisture. I found myself wishing I could see her eyes, see them wide and glazed over with lust as they always were for my father. But that was no big deal compared to what I was seeing which was everything else.

I let mom's hair go and grabbing her shoulders with my hands, pushed her down onto the bed and resting my hands on her shoulder blades, pinned her there. Mom pushed her legs out so she was now on her stomach and my cock was driving straight down inside her. Mom was squealing beneath me as I pushed down on her causing her to bounce up and down on the bed and into my plunging cock. Her mouth was wide open, a continuous wail coming from her as I fucked her harder than I had imagined I could. I wasn't even sure where I'd seen this move before, but she was loving every hard thrust and so was I.

The bed was rocking and I looked up to see mom had gripped the headboard so hard her knuckles were white. Something moved out of the corner of my eye and turning my head I saw us reflected in the long mirror over her bureau. The sight was incredible, my mother splayed out beneath me, her arms tied to the bed, helpless as I hammered away at her. The vent was right over the mirror and it hit me that this was the exact few my father was getting.

I focused on my cock plundering her pussy, sliding between her thighs and ass cheeks to reappear so wet I could see how slick it was even in the mirror and the dim lighting. Seeing myself fuck my mother sent me over the edge. With a loud gasp I gave her several more savage thrusts and whipping my cock out sent a long jet of cum across her ass and onto her lower back. Holding my cock, tightly to hold back the rest of my load, I stood on the bed and then let it go, spraying my load across my mother's upper back.

Some of it struck her cheek and went into her dark hair and even as I pumped my cock furiously, I grinned at the memory of mom yelling at dad for getting cum in her hair before, oops, oh well!

"That hot cum feels so good!" Mom moaned, "God, that's a big load!" She added as I kept pumping it, my balls emptying their contents, all over her smooth back. "You been taking those herbal things?"

I had to hold back a laugh at that one and lowering myself over her, I decided to really take advantage of my last minutes with her and stepping off the bed, leaned over it and pushed my still dripping cock into her mouth.

I moaned when she eagerly sucked on it, bobbing her head as much as she could and sucking hard on it, getting every remaining drop from her son's now spent cock. She smacked her lips on the tip, then with a sigh, smiled, "Baby, you fucked this girl silly tonight, now how about you wipe me off and untie me?"

I glanced up at the vent and waved at it, hoping dad was watching and not whacking. I looked around and grabbing a towel from the top of their hamper wiped cum from mom's back.

"My hands, honey, my shoulders are sore." She giggled, "Someone fucked me really hard."

Come on, dad, I thought as I reached down and grabbing my jeans, stepped into them.

"Oh, going to keep me like this?" She asked, "You better be able to fuck me again then."

Mom seemed to be looking right at me as she spoke and my stomach fluttered, but there was no way she could see me, if she could this would have been over a long time ago.

"If you're not going to untie me, how about a kiss at least?"

She pushed her full lips into an inviting pucker and leaning over I kissed her. Unlike last time which had been a forceful passionate kiss, my mother surprised me with a soft, sweet kiss that I found myself enjoying more than the other one.

"Hmm, thanks for the great ride, baby." She purred, "Maybe we can do this again sometime, would you like that?"

"Hmm-mm" I grunted, then flinched when I realized dad was standing on the other side of the bed.

He put his fingers to his lips and motioned for me to head for the door. I moved as quietly as possible around the bed and as he passed me to take my place, he gave me a huge smile and a thumb up.

I made my way from the room and when I turned back to look before pulling the door closed and saw Dad leaning over mom, untying her hands. I left the door open a couple inches to avoid making any noise and crept upstairs to my room.

I went over to the monitor and saw dad had left a note on it.

"What a fucking show, Mike! You're a chip off the old block! You made your mom scream so loud I was getting jealous! Before you watch what you did-and I know you will before you go to sleep-put it back on!"

Sitting back, I turned the camera back on and shook my head. My father was straddling my mother as I had been and fucking her mouth. I watched, my tired cock twitching slightly, but too tired to fully rise, as my father slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth.

He pulled back and as I had done lifted her legs and began fucking her as hard as I had.

"Oh, baby, I don't know what got into you, but I love it!" Mom cried, "You're so fucking hard, again!"

I smiled and watched as my father rolled my mother over and pounded her doggy style for awhile before she sat up and as he lay on his back, she straddled him and rode him. My cock did manage to swell when dad began rubbing her clit as she slowly rode him, while playing with her nipples.

She came for him, squealing and bucking her hips, riding him hard and fast, until he released a long moan. Mom hopped off and grabbing his cock pumped it while holding it against her tits.

"Wow!" She exclaimed as my father's huge load coated her tits, "Honey, what the hell did you eat today? Seriously, that's your third huge load tonight!"

"As good as my inspiration!" Dad laughed, then groaned as she took him into her mouth, sucking him dry as she had done to me.

"Then I have to find out what I did to be so inspiring." Mom replied, grabbing the towel, I'd used and now using it to wipe off her tits.

I wondered what she's think if she knew that towel was now covered in both her husband and son's come as her body had been then that thought off as I now did feel a little bad about what we'd done.

But not bad enough that after I shut the camera off, I didn't immediately go to the monitor and hit play on tonight's encounter. I watched myself on the bed, untying my mother's top and sucking on her tits.

Putting the monitor down on the bed, I continued to watch as I pushed my jeans down, grabbed my cock and as tired as I was stroked it hard and kept going until I blew a small load to the site of me fucking my bound mother.

Shutting it off, I stared at the small puddle on my stomach and the few drips along my shaft and thought it wasn't much, but it would be the first of countless loads I'd be blowing to the tape. Shutting my lamp off, I slid under the covers and closing my eyes, smiled. Dad had been so right, we'd both gotten what we wanted and mom would never know.

*****

I awoke to a soft knock on the door and groaned when I saw it was only seven. I had no classes or work today, why the hell did one of my parents feel the need to wake me up?

"Come in." I called groggily.

The door opened and my father, dressed in slacks, a white shirt and tie slipped in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, Mike." He came over to the bed, where I had slid up to a sitting position against the headboard.

"Dad." I nodded, then couldn't help smiling, "Thanks for the best idea ever."

"Thanks for the best show ever!" He laughed and clapped me on the shoulder, "Years of fantasies fulfilled and even hotter with it being you." He sighed, "I took a chance having sex with her, I never get it up that many times that quick anymore, but damn I had to have her."

"She kept saying you were surprising her, you'll have to tell her it was those herbs." I winked.

"Hey, I'll try what I can to keep up with that little minx."

"Well, if you need any help." I grinned, "You could always say how much you liked the blindfold game."

"Don't think I haven't thought about it, but we'll wait awhile."

"Really?" I asked, excitedly, "Maybe again?"

"Mike, that was too hot not to do again and end of the day your mom got a great night out of it." He laughed, "And I get full credit!"

"But we need to wait?"

"I'd say so, we don't usually do the same game twice so soon and that's the first time she's agreed to being bound and blindfolded and she'd need both because she would have taken it off last night."

"True."

"So what was it like, fucking your mom?" He asked, "You didn't look upset that was for sure."

"It was hot." I told him, "But it was still a little sleazy, it would be hotter if she knew it was me and okay with it."

"You're a good kid, Mike." Dad said, "With your father's sleazy streak. Tell you a little confession, I watch incest vids all the time. Mom son stuff does it for me, so I got a little more out of it than I let on."

"Wow." I whistled, "You are a perv."

"Me? Who was watching his mom's homemade porn?"

"Ouch." I laughed.

"So if you want to something tells me, we might works something out again, but be patient, okay?"

"Sure," I nodded, "You working all day?"

"Nah, just until noon." He gave me an odd smile, "You working tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Just asking, maybe we'll all do something tonight, you know some family time."

"Okay." I nodded and as he got up and left the room I chuckled softly at the thought last night took family bonding to a whole new level.

***** "Morning, honey." Mom spoke up behind me.

I looked up from my notebook I had open on the kitchen table in front of me and turned to look at her.

"Hey, mom, how's..."

I trailed off when I saw what she was wearing. It was a red robe that I'd only seen her in on camera in her room before. The robe was so short there was no way she could bend over in it without flashing her ass and the edges were trimmed in black lace.

It wasn't anything she'd wear around the house, let alone in front of me. In addition to its inappropriate length, it was loosely tied, showing off the inner half of her breasts. Mom's hair was down and tousled and she was barefoot.

It looked as if she had just rolled out of bed and more than that, with last night's make up still smeared around her eyes, she had that freshly fucked look, I knew so well from now not just the tapes, but in person.

"How's what?" She asked, walking over to where I was sitting.

"How's uh, how are you this morning?"

"Good." She shrugged "Little sore though," She winked, "Long hard night last night."

"TMI!" I told her, putting my hands over my ears even though I wanted to smile.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows, "I thought you'd like to know how much I enjoyed last night."

My heart skipped a beat. Did she know? No, how could she?

Mom walked past me over to the counter and as she filled the coffee pot with water, my eyes widened at the sight of the cheeks of her ass peeking out from beneath the robe, Christ, it didn't even look like she was wearing anything under it.

Mom put the coffee on, then walking back over to where I sat, said, "Turn your chair around."

"Huh?" I looked at her, confused.

"Turn around so you're facing me."

I did as she asked, turning the chair sideways so I was no longer facing the table, but her where she now stood in front of me.

"Something wrong mom?" I asked nervously.

"Not at all." She smiled, "In fact, I'm in a pretty damn good mood." She sighed, "Always am after getting a good hard fucking."

"Yeah." I nodded slowly, "You know, I think I'm going to go upstairs and..."

"Oh, what's that?" Mom asked and turning to the side bent over to pick something up.

The back of her robe rose, showing off not only her bare ass, but her pussy peeking out at me from between those amazing thighs. What the hell was going on? Mom straightened and when she turned around, my stomach felt as if someone had kicked it.

She was holding the blindfold.

"Hmm, I didn't drop this, guess you must have. Here you go."

Mom handed it to me and when I didn't take it, she dropped it in my lap.

"W...what's this?" I stammered.

"A souvenir from last night." She said, her dark eyes locked on mine, "Maybe you can use it to jerk off with when you watch your little tapes."

The tapes. She'd found the camera and knew I spied, but she didn't know it was me.

"Mom, I...I'm sorry."

"Really?" She frowned, "That's too bad because I'm not."

"What do you mean?"

Mom laughed, "Mike, put that blindfold on for me, just hold it across your eyes."

My hand trembling, I did as she said, using both hands to pull it across my eyes.

"Oh my God," I whispered, the blindfold wasn't solid, it was some type of mesh and I could see her clearly through it.

"I said that a few times last night I recall." She laughed again and pulling the blindfold away from me tossed it on the table.

"You...you knew it was me." I stated the obvious.

"I did, Mike, after all it was my idea."

"What? But I thought dad, I mean uh...wow." I finished for lack of anything else to say.

"Your dad and I found that camera together, Mike." She stepped up between my legs and putting her hands on my shoulders looked down at me as she spoke.

"Your father told you a good portion of the truth the other night, but not all of it. He told you how we love people to watch us and how he wanted to see another man fuck me."

"Right." I said softly as even with this crazy turn of events my eyes were locked onto her partially revealed breasts less than a foot from my face.

"All true, and he told me this morning he was going to fess up to liking mother son videos."

"You knew he was going to talk to me this morning?"

"I know everything, we worked it out together. See what he didn't tell you is that I would know. Did you really think your father would let you do that to me without me knowing?"

"I did though." I said glumly, "Guess I'm an ass because I thought you didn't know."

"No, it just showed you wanted me, which we already knew. We checked your room after the cameras, found how many times you recorded us, how much you watched me even get undressed."

"The other thing dad left out is I like those videos to, they get me hot, the thought of a son fucking their mother, but I would have never approached you, it wouldn't have been right and dad would have never brought it up either."

She surprised me, by turning to the side and sitting on my lap. Putting her arm around my neck she whispered in my ear.

"But knowing you were watching? Mike that made us so hot we had to fuck right then and there, right on the damn floor." She giggled, "We fucked in your bed after watching the tapes you had."

"Holy shit." I said softly.

Her hot breath in my ear and knowing she was naked beneath the robe and her bare ass on my thigh had my cock swelling, never mind what she was saying.

"So we decided to make all of our fantasies come true, but seeing you were spying on us we felt we owed you one, so played you a little bit, letting you think I didn't know and now watching you squirm a little." She sighed, "I should have acted mad to really make you squirm, but baby?"

"You fucked me so good last night and made me come so hard, I had to get right to it."

"You wanted me?" I asked, smiling.

"I wanted to rip your clothes off and fuck you the night you came home when we had found the camera's, but we wanted to make it a game, plus your dad wanted to watch you with me first and I let him have his fantasy while you had yours. I got mine too, but had to pretend."

"You did a good job." I said, my eyes fixed on her chest.

Seeing me looking, mom grabbed the robe and pulled it to the side, revealing her left tit, her nipple as hard as my cock felt. Taking my hand she put it over her breast and I gently fondled it as she spoke.

"Hmm, that's nice." She purred, "Mike, this is going to be so hot, we're going to play all the time, me and your dad, you and me, maybe all three of us at the same time."

"Then why didn't dad say anything?" I asked then groaned as she slid off my lap.

Mom untied her robe and letting it fall to the floor stood there naked in front of me.

"Because dad wanted to string it along, he was going to have you do it again with the blindfold one more time, then we were both going to talk to you."

"But I can't wait, Mike." To prove that point she sank to her knees between my legs and unsnapping my jeans, pulled my zipper down.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers