Mom Will Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,139 Followers

"It was so hard last night to hold back. I wanted to say things like how does your cock look in mommy's mouth and tell you how good my son's cock tasted and felt. I wanted to scream at you to fuck your mother, but I couldn't."

"Oh, man that's hot." I whispered as she tugged on my jeans. I lifted my hips, letting her tug them and my underwear down,

"Hmm, look at how hard you are for your mother." She grabbed my cock and pumped it slowly, "I wanted to say that so bad, last night. I'm going to be saying it a lot this morning."

"Anytime." I moaned as she kissed the tip of my cock and smiled through her now pre cum smeared lips.

"But we're not supposed to, the plan was one more time, but I got to thinking." Mom stroked my cock faster and reaching down, I cupped her tits and fondled them.

"You were one up on us watching us all that time without us knowing. Then your dad gets all his fantasies last night. I got mine, but had to hold back and I'm supposed to again, but it seems you guys got it how you wanted it and I'm supposed to wait?"

She took me into her mouth and we both moaned as she bobbed her head several times, before releasing me with a wet sucking sound.

"Hmm, no way I'm waiting so this is my game. Dad thinks nothing will happen between us until he's there to watch, well I'm going to have my fun right now."

She took me back into her mouth and this time she was looking me in the eye as she sucked me. That was far more of a turn on than the blindfold, that and knowing she knew exactly who she as sucking and she had wanted me all along.

"So this morning is our morning." Mom stood up and swinging her leg over my hip, grabbed my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it.

We both moaned as she let her weight go, impaling herself on my cock. She pushed her right tit in my face and moaned as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. Mom sighed as she slowly road me while turning side to side, letting me suck each of her breasts.

She lifted higher, and sliding her legs up so she was now kneeling on my thighs rode me harder.

"That's it baby, just sit back and let mommy fuck you!' She laughed, "God I wanted to say that last night!"

"Say it twice as much now." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her slender waist and pulled her against me as she rocked her hips, working my cock with her incredible pussy.

"I will, Mike, I'll tell my son just how much his mother enjoys his cock and how she wants him to lick her pussy again and how she wants her son's cum in her mouth. We're going to have one hell of a morning, baby. Especially when my son fucks his mother in the shower."

"Damn." I moaned, "But, uh, what about dad? He thinks I don't know you know."

"And we won't tell him, we'll play again with the blindfold and pretend." Hopping off my lap, she bent over the table and wiggled her ass at me.

I quickly took her up on her invitation, grabbing her hips and sliding my cock inside her welcoming heat.

"That's it baby," Mom smiled at me as she looked back over her shoulder, "You go ahead and fuck your mother and don't worry about dad," She winked, "He'll never know."

*

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the story, it was a fun one to write. This is a contest entry so your vote and comment would be appreciated. As always thank you for reading and supporting my work. Lovecraft68