All Comments on 'Mommies Are For Fucking'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously?

Stopped reading after the first few sentences...How old are you...Geeze...Get a life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Author, You are Correct

The writing really wasn't very good. To your credit, though, you are smart enough to acknowledge that fact. Most of the bad authors on this website don't have enough sense to know when their writing is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very nice

now that was very nice so what is the next one going to be let me know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Why skimp on the last 2 inches? Give Brain a 12 inch cock!

akilfinchakilfinchabout 10 years ago
loved it

Keep em comin!

LondonBurbankLondonBurbankabout 10 years ago
Right back at you

I'm glad to see this story on Literotica. I actually hunted down a copy of it on some blog because I was really interested in reading everything you've written, because I absolutely love your go for broke, fantasy style. Just as you told me, don't listen to the anonymous haters. Let them go read their 30 part incest novels. I dont come to this site for literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No limits to imagination

Someone once said," the truth is more astounding than the lie." I had to remind myself this while reading the story. That was because, my mind kept telling me that if this was a true story, then it's crazy and unbelievable. So I had to tell myself that this has been the works of imagination; uncensored, unrestricted imagination. Then only I believed the story and thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my son and i read this together

well he read it to me while i was sucking his dick and swallowing his cum. then he fucked me so hard i thought he would break my lil kitty ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One day, after masturbating three times in a row, each time spewing enormous amounts of cum out of my huge, engorged penis, I went down to have breakfast.

That's about where I stopped reading - and started laughing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, just like me!!

This EXACT scenario happened to me and my sister!! But she's a little taller at 5'5 instead. Our school used us as examples too in the same way. Even the teacher was the same, except our Ms Hendickson had a bigger butt. She had to demonstrate to the other students that didn't have sisters. Lucky all the guys in the class had big dongs too. Not as big as mine, but they were all about eight or nine inches long and thick. But my sister didn't like fucking the other boys, she just wanted me and my splooge. It was tiring for me because after five or six massive loads a day, she just wanted more. But I handled it. Lucky, I was always able to deliver. I had to fuck her in class daily after that day cause everyone was too horny to study otherwise. But the teacher didn't mind because I'd throw her a bone every now and then, maybe once or twice a day, to my sister's dismay. But it was for a good cause, so she didn't mind that much. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I brought ma self to orgasm

I fucked myself whilst reading this. SUPER HOT!!!!!

hornacekhornacekabout 10 years ago
ridiculous

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Would you mind if Mommy masturbated a little?"

This is her first line of dialogue in the story. Her first. So much for characterization.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't even get who or how this is supposed to entertain.

I mean, it's a comedy right? It's so over the top silly that it can't possibly arouse a reader. I've read stories with alien mega-titted space vixens and rampaging vampires with permanent boners of ridiculous size, but this won't even fill that mold.

Out of curiosity I gave it a shot despite the writer's warning in the intro. Moving along now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
worst story ever

This bullshit. Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hahahaha

Was laughing so hard and just skimmed through the second page. I give you credit for your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You (it took ya long enough, lol...)

All the Perv-Fanatics who are so hypercritical of the lack of "Realness" in the character's behavior should be covertly tracked by the government. It's supposed to be a FANTASY, ya fuckin' weirdos!!! These freaks want Shakespearean grammer with Dickensian plots just to wank off, they end up being the inspiration for an Episode of Law&Order SVU! Don't listen to the bullshit, Taco'. In the Incest/Mother/Teen/MassiveBreasts/TitMilk/Lesbian/BubbleButt/SlutDevotion/NonConsent genre, you're a fuckin legend! Keep it cummin, and can we maybe get a "Teen Daughter with Obscenely Huge Lactating Tits" story? I'd look forward to see your take...and, again, fuck the Haters, you're one of the the best on Literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good, but...

Your story got me really hot; I was rubbing my clit throughout the entire story. However, I would like to suggest a few things you could improve on. The first is, how is her cunt so tight? I mean, she gave birth to Brian, right? Details make the story. Also, guys. EVERYONE KNOWS. It's improbable, if not impossible without cosmetic surgery, for Brian's mom to have that body. NO ONE CARES. It's called 'fantasy' for a reason. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Reply to comment "This EXACT scenario happened to me and my sister!! But she's a little taller at 5'5 instead. Our school used us as examples too in the same way. Even the teacher was the same, except our Ms Hendickson had a bigger butt. She had to demons

I'm sorry... Mrs. Hendickson? DICKson? Really? Come on, at least come up with a believable name...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
haters gonna hate

love it. would love to see another chapter of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a very original and creative story

I especially like the picture at the end, of the five boys and girls sitting in the first row of the classroom, the boys with their pants down around their ankles and their big hard cocks sticking up from their laps, the girls with their dresses around their waists and no panties, their cute little slits leaking like crazy. The whole class is watching Brian fuck his own mother, pumping his cock in and out of his own birth canal, the same cunt he came out of. They all get super-aroused and all the boys and girls toss away their clothes, the boys proud to show off their hard cocks reaching for the sky, the girls a little shy at first but spreading their legs to show the boys their sweet little cunts, sopping wet and slowly gaping open. Then the teacher orders the boys to stick their cocks in a handy twat so that they don't make a mess all around the classroom. The boys all grin and follow their teacher's orders, each boy shoves his cock up a nearby twat, plugs away like a trooper, and blows his young balls up a nice warm cunt. The room smells of rich semen and young cunt juice, it drives the kids wild, so they all fuck all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

loved the story,but what are you doing to us, I hope you've got another chapter or two or more as the end of this is letting my dick swing in the breeze as what the fuck happens, it could have been another page longer at least, so please get to writing the follow on chapter so we all can find out what the fuck happens like does he fuck hios mum and teacher in a three way orgy, and then the rest of the sex-ed students all joint in for one wild crazy fuck fest with all the boys filling all the pussies with bucket loads of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story and your work. What's better than huge titted mommies and sons with huge cocks fucking in school, while the kids masturbate to it? Sequel!

ortsmaortsmaabout 9 years ago
Absolutely absurd!!!

Unbelievable! Absurd! Completely unrealistic! Yes. All of these and more. And Very very, very hot!!!!!!!!!!! I love your stories. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could. As another poster said "... I don't come to this site for literature,,,". And maybe add a sister, or grandmother with same amount of realism to their appearance. Lol....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Teriffic

Great Great Story. Well written and very hot. Reluctant super voluptuous mother and her son. I love it. PLEASE KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impregnating mom not allowed.....morally

I feel we can fuck anyone except mom, because when we fuck sending our cum into the cunt is the only pleasing climax, without that fucking is not satisfactory! But how can we inseminate an d prob impregnate mom? Not morally allowed

But if a woman is willing, we can fuck and inseminate even sisters, sisterinlaw, aunty, friend's wife, office colleague, domestic servaant, poor but beautiful field workers etc. there is variety there, excluding mom....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't listen to the haters. They are jelly

Every one of your stories Mr. Carnitas are perfect in every way by my estimation. Obviously if you one day decide you no longer enjoy writing then by all means, do not feel obligated to keep going. But don't for any reason other than that stop because you are tremendously talented and you clearly have a passion for what you do. If only most people didn't have such an archaic stance on consensual age-appropriate incest then perhaps some day an author of your caliber might gain a little widespread recognition. Oh yeah and the added lactation angle was just what the ending needed. God speed you sexual bohemian

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid as fuck

This was stupid as all fuck. What a retarded ass story. Like a cheezy porno clown dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

So sonny nick name is pencil dick right? 4 inches around barely makes broom handle size. Big tits? No thanks I like no more than C ups and perky NOT droopy. Besides I prefer the business end Ass and legs, and I don't mean anal, I'm not gay...

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Good

Entertaining but far from finished,,,why bother writing half a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My petite moms boobs

My mom is 5’1” with 38c boobs. She is very pretty and she has no problem with me playing with her and sucking her size 6 high arched feet and toes. She is a little fuck toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always leave mommy with a blissful loving sexual encounter.

Always leave mommy with a blissful loving

sexual encounter, and she'll next leave you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this story is kind of old, but I had to make a couple of comments. First, and most important, just because sonny may have a 10 inch cock, doesn't mean mommies pussy is 10 inches deep, which it isn't. For this reason he'd be lucky to get 7 or 8 inside his mother's pussy. Second, way, way, way, too much using "Mommy," I got sick of seeing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
LOL!

4 inches around isn't much bigger than a broom handle. Was his nick name pencil dick?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

3/5 dislike 'non-consent'.

Good beginning, terrible (for me) ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved that she couldn’t get enough fucking with him. It was. Success in my book. I came twice while reading. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amateurish trash. The dialogue attributed to the mother is so unfeminine—so obviously the ravings of a horny but incompetent author—as to be simply silly. A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another wonderful celebration of true love and a woman accepting her place as fuck meat for anyone who wants her, including her hung son.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was not aware erotica stories also had a comedy section!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
2686 Followers
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...