Mommies Are For Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,688 Followers

I would sometimes come home from school and find my mother in the middle of the living room, sucking milk out of her own giant breast while frigging her cunt furiously. Of course, it would be mere seconds before she was straddling me, her tits bouncing wildly up and down as she rode my cock; as she squeezed one of her engorged breasts, milk would drip over our naked bodies.

One morning, I awoke to my mother humping my large, erect penis. She was panting and moaning. I folded my hands behind her head as she held onto my muscular chest.

"Morning mom," I said with a smile.

"AAAAHHH!! Oh sweetheart! I'm sorry I woke you up! Mommy needed to fuck so much! And your cock was already big and hard! OOOOHHHHH! Mommy is going to cum again!! FUUUUUUCK!! FUCK MOMMY! MAKE YOUR MOMMY CUM!!" I grabbed my mother's breasts and pull them down to suckle on. Mommy came as I sucked milk from her tit.

A few moments later, after I had spewed my first morning load in Mommy's pussy, I told her I needed to get to school.

"Can't we fuck once more before you go, lover," she begged, massaging my long, soft cock with her giant breasts.

"No Mom. In fact, you're coming with me to school today."

"What? Why would I go to school with you Brian? Don't be silly..."

"I'm not! I've got a surprise for you...at school."

"I can't go to school with you, sweetie... I have things to do around the house."

"Right. Like jack off all day long. Mom, you'll enjoy it. Trust me. Look, I promise to give you a couple of extra fuckings tonight if you come."

"Um...Ok, sweetie. Let me get dressed."

"Great. But don't wear one of your regular outfits," I said, going to her closet. "Wear this." I pulled out a tiny little summer dress that Mom hadn't worn in years.

"Oh sweetheart, I don't think that'll fit me."

"Try it on," I said.

She put on the dress after strapping one of her huge bras. The top of the dress was very tight, and barely contained her overflowing tits. You could see the top of her bra poking out of the low-cut top. The skirt part of the dress was very short, and came barely half-way down her beautiful thighs. Her ass looked round and full.

"This dress doesn't fit, darling," she said, turning around to show me. "See?"

"I think it looks great. Just one thing: take off your panties."

"What? But if I bend over, everyone will be able to see Mommy's little vagina!"

"Just take them off, and take me to school."

"Ok..." She stripped off her panties. "The things I do for my son..."

I grabbed Mommy's tits and massaged them. She moaned.

"God, your tits are unbelievably big, Mom." She looked at me shyly and smiled. I took her head in a hand and brought her face to mine, licking her mouth erotically. "Oh, and Mommy, wear some high heels."

As entered the school, I held Mommy's hand. All of the students and teachers were staring at her unbelievably curvy body as we walked past. She was blushing like crazy, and a couple of times I stopped and squeezed her full, round ass, just for effect.

"Baby, you shouldn't touch me like that in public," she said, squirming under my hands.

"Sorry Mom. I'm just trying to get you hot."

"Oh, I am hot, darling! I'm always hot when I'm around you."

I took her hand again and led her into the classroom. From the pictures on the blackboard, I think mother immediately realized what kind of class it was - my senior-year sex-ed class. Ms. Berg, the teacher, approached us.

"Hi there," she said to me, and kissed me lightly on the lips. "And this must be your lovely mother." She leaned down and started to kiss Mommy, as well. Mom drew her head back, but then relented, and the two kissed for a moment. "I'm Ms. Berg, the sex ed teacher."

Ms. Berg was the teacher that every male (and a lot of female) students had fantasies about. She had an amazing body — not as grotesquely voluptuous as my mother's, but very sexy nonetheless. She had long, thin legs, a big round ass, and DD breasts that sat high and firm on her chest. Her long blonde hair was usually (as it was now) up in a bun on her head, and she wore glasses on her lithe, sexy face. She and I had only fucked a few times, but we had spent many hours after class fooling around. She was the one who taught me how to make love to a woman, and who convinced me to fuck my Mommy, after I described her to Ms. Berg.

"Now," Ms. Berg said, sitting on her desk and crossing her long, tan legs, "today, we're going to learn about incest. Can someone define incest for me?"

A beautiful young girl in the second row raised her hand.

"Yes, Becky." "Um...when two people in the same family and they have sex?"

"Very good, Becky. Come up here and get your kiss."

Becky got up, displaying her gorgeous young body, made her way to Ms. Berg, and the two french-kissed for a minute. It's Ms. Berg's way of rewarding a correct answer. She caressed Becky's sizable breast through her t-shirt. "Very good, Becky."

"Thank you Ms. Berg." Becky looked at me sheepishly as she went back to her seat. I smiled at her and adjusted my large, semi-hard penis in my pants.

"It looks like you are getting aroused Brian," she said to me. "Before we help relieve Brian, a few more things. Incest, as you probably all know, is considered a great sin in most cultures, including ours. It's considered very wrong for a mother to fuck her own son. It's immoral and illegal. However, as you can see," she said, walking over to my mother, "Brian's mom is extremely horny. Aren't you, Mommy?"

Mom looked ashamedly at me. "Answer her question, Mom," I said.

"But, sweetheart! This is so embarrassing."

"Please Mom. Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Don't you want me to make love to you again?"

"Oh! Yes," she said, hanging her head.

"Well then," Ms. Berg said, stroking my mother's back, "aren't you a very, very horny woman?"

"Yes I am."

"And as you can also see, Brian's mother has a very voluptuous, sexy body. Her breasts are incredibly large (much larger than mine), really very out of proportion with the rest of her body. She also has very nice legs, a beautiful round ass, and an extremely pretty face. So Brian, you must be very aroused whenever you are around your mother."

"Yes, I am. She makes me very aroused."

"Brian, would you please take off your pants and show us your penis?"

"Sure!" I stripped off my pants. My semi-erect cock was creating quite a bulge in my boxers. I took off my boxers, and my ten-inch penis hung proudly between my legs. There were gasps from the class. Girls craned their necks to get a better look, then giggled to each other. Boys' mouths hung agape.

"Ms. Berg?" It was Julie, a cute little blonde in the front row.

"Yes Julie?"

"Isn't Brian's penis very big?"

"Yes. Very good Julie. It is. It is much larger than average. Large penises can cause problems. Some women do not like them. However, some women like them very much, and they certainly can be arousing. Are you aroused right now Julie?"

"Yes Ms. Berg," she said proudly.

"Is your little vagina wet?"

"Yes Ms. Berg!"

"Would you like Brian to put his very large penis in your little vagina?"

"Yes, Ms. Berg! I'm not sure it would fit though!"

Some members of the class giggled.

"Well, maybe we'll see about that later, Julie. Alright, will Brian's Mommy like to be fucked?"

"Yes," my mother said.

"Brian, will you start fucking your mother please."

"Yes ma'am."

I flipped up my mother's little skirt and she bent over to allow me better access to her hot pussy. I put my bloated cockhead against the tender, dripping wet opening to my mother's cunt.

"Mommy," Ms. Berg said to my mother, "would you please take off your dress so that the class can see your body."

"Oh no! Please don't make me."

"Now, please."

Mother looked back at me, then reached down and pulled her dress up over her head, revealing her tight tummy and monstrous breasts. Again, there were a number of gasps from the class. I bent my mother over again, and then inserted my prick into her.

"Oh!" mother squealed.

"As you will notice, class, Brian's cock barely fits into his Mommy's tight cunt. She is, however, extremely wet, which allows more comfortable access. Isn't that right, Mommy?"

"Oh god!" my mother exclaimed as I pumped my prick in and out of her sopping wet pussy. "Yes! He feels so big inside me! And I'm so wet! Oh god, this is so humiliating."

"Well, that's what you get for being a horny little slut who lets her own son fuck her whenever he wants. Ok, who here would like to masturbate?"

Everyone in the class raised their hands.

"Hm...Julie, Mark, Rachel, Donald and...Jody. You may masturbate as much as you like."

The rest of the class groaned, and the five students selected traded seats with those in the first row. They soon took down their pants and started to masturbate. I was having the time of my life...

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,688 Followers
12