All Comments on 'Mommy I Feel Like A Girl Ch. 10'

by MommysBoy2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

another great chapter cant wait for the next one

direwolf1016direwolf1016about 11 years ago
Bravo!!

I hope this isn't the final installment of this series. I am totally in love with this story and look forward to joining Mandy on more adventures as she continues to explore her new self.

MandysMommy2012MandysMommy2012about 11 years ago
Mandy's "Mommy" here :)

Hello Mandy Fans, this is Mandy's "mommy". I am not Mandy's biological mother, but I am the Mother who helped her find herself and showed her to bring her desires out and that it is okay to be who she is. I have started writing a reward series for her. I don't often have time to write so the chapters will be spaced quite far, but Mandy loves the story I've written her so far and the ideas I told her about for future chapters, I hope you all enjoy it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is There more?

I really like the the story please keep writing, cause the story is so well written that I could not stop reading until I read every single chapter in your installment so far. So please keep writing, I strongly encourage it.

ReyLin64ReyLin64almost 11 years ago
give us more

Wow I don’t have words!! I love this story. Please keep going.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
wow

I enjoyed this, never had much of a mommy thing, but it works in the story, given the age difference. could have easily been stretched into a novel. very quick, and to the point.

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSover 7 years ago
The best.

I truly love all10 stories. I have made them my number1. I hope you keep them going. It's a way of life I wish I could have.

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
Awesome

That’s the hottest thing I’ve read on here for a long time

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
OH PLease

Please continue but do make Mandy a complete woman with a woman's pussy and Breasts. Keep the 4 some but let Mandy be what she needs to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous