Mommy Needs My Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

Mom didn't stop me, in fact she had started to turn and face me, "I know you were watching me last night.." she said. I couldn't even respond; I was too focused. My hands followed her as she turned and were now wrapping around her waist to her fat ass; her fingertips gently grazed my neck as she ran her hand up to my face. Our lips mere inches apart, our eyes were closed, we paused as I held her in my arms; neither of us taking a breath. My hands reached her ass and I grasped it firmly with two handfuls, Mom released a small gasp as I moved closer and closer until our lips finally met. We started to kiss passionately as my tongue pushed passed her lips and teeth and met with hers, I pulled her dress above over her ass, exposing it; I grabbed it once again with both hands and pulled it apart, it was smooth and firm, bigger than I could have ever imagined. Mom's hand was pressed against one side of my face and we passionately embraced the other's touch; one of my hands slid up her back to the top of her neck where her dress was tied tightly.

With one hand on her hip I began pushing Mom back towards the couch while simultaneously untying the knot on her dress; the straps fell and hung over her shoulders. I pushed Mom up on to the armrest of the couch and stayed standing; I pulled one of the straps down from her shoulder, exposing one of her breasts and kissed down her neck. Mom's hands were now placed on my belt and she was slowly undoing it; I cupped her exposed breast in one hand before she grabbed me by the chin and pulled me back to her lips. With one breast in hand we continued making out, I began to pull back and Mom bit down on my bottom lip and gently pulled me back towards her until our tongues met. I pulled Mom off the couch so that she was standing in front of me and ripped the other strap of her dress down over her breasts completely; without breaking the connection of our lips Mom slid her dress down over her hips and into the floor, along with my pants.

I pushed her by the hips away from me creating a bit of distance between us so I could take in the full image of my mother standing half naked before me in our living room; she looked like an angel out of Heaven. Mom leaped forward, latching on to me with her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms tightly hugging my head; I slid both of my arms down between her legs so that she was now sitting cradled in my arms. My face met with her breasts and I pushed between them, moving back and forth taking my time sucking them softly. I kneeled with Mom in my arms and sat her back on the arm rest of the couch while going to my knees in front of her, against the couch; I pulled myself as close as I could to her and I could feel the warmth of her vagina pressed against my chest, through her panties.

Mom had one arm wrapped around my head and the other placed behind her on the couch for stabilization; she kissed me deeply before placing her other arm behind her and lying back. I kissed down her chest, to her supple breasts, down her tight abs, before finally reaching her pubic mound just above the waist of her white lace thong. Mom thrust her hips forward and I spread her legs even wider. I kissed around the lining over her underwear and down her thighs as I had just a few nights before; I placed my mouth on her underwear directly on her clit and began to suck on it gently, allowing her underwear to get nice and wet. I placed my hand on one of her breasts and squeezed, slowly sliding it down her stomach until I reached her pussy. I glided my hand over her underwear and began teasing her.

Up and down I allowed my hand to run over her concealed slit; she placed her hand on my head and grabbed a handful of hair pulling my head back so I was now looking her in the eyes. I threw her from the armrest back onto the couch and quickly trailed behind her; I dove face first into her pussy and pulled her thong to the side and began licking my mother's soaking wet cunt up and down. Mom pushed my head down harder against her clit as I went to town, licking away; she could not stop moaning. Her hand reached the back of my head and she couldn't push me down any further so she extended one of her legs and brought the back of her heel to the back of my head until she was holding me down with her foot and her hand.

I wrapped both of my arms underneath her legs to where they rested on my shoulders and pushed Mom back further onto the couch and slid forward. I placed both of my hands on her thong and ripped them in half, right off of her body and quickly pushed my cock as deeply into my Mother as I possibly could; no hesitation, no interruptions. Mom's jaw dropped and her body tensed up, "Oh FUCK." She screamed. She reached an arm back and pushed against the other side of the armrest, driving my cock even deeper into her warm cunt. I couldn't believe it.. Finally I was inside my mother. It had only been a week since I first got the urge to fuck her but it felt like a lifetime..and it was finally happening.

Slowly, I thrust my cock in and out of Mom's pussy with the longest strokes I possibly could until I was balls deep inside of her. With her legs still over my shoulders, I bent forward and placed a hand behind her head and brought her closer to passionately kiss her as my cock slipped and slided in and out. Her legs slid down my shoulder and rested on my arms as we made out; the further her legs slid down, the wider they spread, and the deeper my cock could penetrate her. I slid my hands down her thick thighs until they were underneath her, now grabbing handfuls of her fat ass; I began to spread her ass cheeks and started thrusting harder and harder. Mom placed both of her hands on my head and held me tightly; the harder she kissed, the harder I pounded her vagina until her tongue became motionless and her mouth was left open as she gasped for air. Her eyes closed and her nose pressed up against my own, she struggled to catch her breath for all the bliss she was feeling; she managed to whisper in my ear, "I fucking love you."

I pushed back, sitting straight up on my knees and held Mom's legs back with my hands; this allowed me to get a good view of my cock entering my mother. I slowed my thrusting back down to experience my cock going in and out; I could see her juices building up on my cock with every stroke. Mom laid back and let me have my way with her; stuck in ecstasy, she grabbed her tits with both hands and gently rubbed them. Mom sat half way up, her elbows placed behind her for support and looked me in the eyes as I sped my strokes back up. I smiled and placed my thumb to the tip of my tongue to moisten it; I ran it along my cock up to Mom's clit. My thumb was soaked with her sweet pussy juice. I rubbed my thumb against her clit in a circular motion, slowly in sync with my strokes; the fast I thrusted, the fast my thumb moved. Mom closed her eyes and her head fell back, she started to lose control of arms that were supporting her; her legs began to shake and her lips started to quiver.

"Don't stop." She quickly gasped.

I didn't intend on stopping; instead I sped up the thrusts and moved my thumb faster until Mom started convulsing into an orgasm. Her pussy tightened around my cock gripping and loosening until it was ejected, involuntarily; Mom screamed and with the scream, came a gushing orgasm from her pussy. She was squirting all over my hard cock; I shoved my cock back in and continued pumping away at my mother's soaked cunt until she was finished. I collapsed on top of her; exhausted, I continued to slowly move my cock in and out of her wet hole. Once she opened her eyes, our mouths met again and we kissed each other deeply; I pushed my cock as far as I could into her and paused as we made out. "Lay down.." Mom said tenderly.

I took mom by the hand as I laid backwards, pulling her up to her knees; she raised herself above me and slid the wet slit of her vagina up the shaft of my hard cock. She placed both of her hands on my chest, pushing herself up so she could slowly tease my cock by sliding back and forth. Mom slid her pussy all the way down to the base of my cock; I could feel the warmth of her cunt resting above my balls, the remnants of her orgasm dripping down them. She lowered her arms bringing her face closer to mine, her huge breasts were now resting on my chest. "Is this everything you wanted it to be?" Mom asked; I hesitated to respond. "Don't worry; Mommy is going to take care of everything now." She answered for me. Mom winked with a slight smile and started to kiss me passionately again, this time raising her ass far enough to allow my cock to slip right into the opening of her cunt.

My body tensed and my back arched, thrusting my cock deep inside of Mom; raising her off the couch, she gasped. Quickly I grabbed her hips with a strong grip before sliding them around to her back and from there down to her gigantic ass; I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and slowly spread them apart and began to lower myself back down to the couch, lowering Mom onto my cock as well. Mom pushed back off my chest and sat just above my cock, allowing me to pump and thrust it inside her from the bottom, "God damn it, I love your cock son." She said looking down at me. She arched her back while seated on my cock, threw her head back, and ran her hands through her hair; she reached back with one arm and placed her hand on my thigh. Mom started to grind her pussy back and forth while taking the entirety of my cock inside her; her other hand was now on her clit as she quickly bucked her hips back and forth.

My hands left her ass and were now holding her up as she played with her clit, grasping her breasts tightly. Her pussy stated to tense again and Mom was about to have another orgasm. "Oh fuck." I exclaimed, "Mom, you're going to make me cum. Get up!" I panicked. The look of pleasure on Mom's face matched with the pulsing wetness of her pussy was too much for me to handle this time, I was undoubtedly going to cum.

"What?" Mom stopped playing with her clit and leaned forward, pressing herself against my chest again.

"I'm gonna.." I could barely get the words out; Mom knew exactly what was about to happen and started bouncing her ass up and down on my cock. Faster and faster she slid her wet cunt up and down the shaft of my cock, slamming it harder and deeper every time she lowered. "I'm going to fucking cum!" I yelled.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I started to thrust my hips upward to match the speed of Mom bouncing up and down. "Don't stop." Mom instructed, "I'm going to cum with you." We both continued to fuck the other harder and faster until the inevitable.. "Yes, cum for me baby. Cum inside your mother. Oh my god, yes. I can feel it!"

Finally I reached the climax of my orgasm and could no longer thrust, I lay flat on my back, my legs stiffened, and my body began convulsing. I shot every last drop of cum in my balls into my mother's pussy and just as I finished, surely enough Mom began to cum again as well. She pushed her pussy down as far as she could and took my whole cock inside her; she could no longer bounce up and down due to the intensity of her orgasm. Instead Mom wrapped both of her arms around me and tried to take my cock even deeper, her whole body started to shake until she was done cumming.

I wrapped my arms around Mom and we laid there in silence for several minutes in each other's arms. Neither of us knew what to say and we couldn't believe what we'd just done.. But at least we enjoyed it.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers
12