Mommy: Showing Her Disappointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was busy sucking greedily on aunt Lisa's cock head. My tongue was teasing her piss slit. I was rewarded by hearing her moan loudly around my own cock. I then began to suck up and down her cock shaft. I sucked deeply, massaging her shaft with my tongue. I worked up a good rhythm and let aunt Lisa's moans grow in volume. I then deep throated her cock. I took her cock head all the way into my throat and swallowed deeply around her cock head. Lisa moaned even louder. I felt her whole body tense and shake as he orgasm approached. I then went back to sucking her cock head. I smirked around her cock as I heard a whimper come from Lisa. I knew she had been close to cumming, but I wanted her to last a little longer.

Lisa was also busy sucking my boy cock. She used all the skill that her big sister had taught her. My head was spinning. I could barely concentrate on working her cock, as I felt my own orgasm approach. Our moans grew in volume. Our heads bobbed up and down as we worked each others cocks with precision.

Mommy knew we would soon cum. She smirked widely as she said, "Oh you two look so hot like that. I know how much you both love sucking cock. Are you going to cum for me soon. I want you to cum for me, baby. Cum for Mommy. Cum right down your aunt's throat. She loves that. Don't you Lisa? You should give my little boy a reward for being so naughty. He's been licking your asshole, and now he's sucking your cock."

"Cum down his throat, Lisa. I want to see my little boy swallow every drop of his aunt's cum. Will you do that for me and him? Cum hard. I know you have a big load saved up. I haven't let you cum all night. Now you have your naughty little nephew sucking your hard cock. I know that turns you on. I know you are so close to cumming at the thought of your nephew swallowing all your cum. I'm sure he'll be a good little boy and thank you, afterwards. He always thanks me."

Lisa and I were sucking as fast ad deep as we could. We both wanted to cum and have the other cum down our greedy throats. I deep throated aunt Lisa's cock and swallowed around her cock head. Aunt Lisa was bobbing here head as fast as she could and sucking as hard as she could. We both felt the twitch in each others cocks, as our cock heads swelled and finally erupted in a flood of cum right down our willing throats. We both moaned loudly at the feeling of our orgasms and the feeling of each others hot cum as it flowed down our throats.

I loved the feeling of every spurt that flew from aunt Lisa's cock and the back of my throat. Aunt Lisa was savoring the taste of my boy cum as it filled her mouth. She let it flow slowly over her tongue before she swallowed it down. Mommy had now stopped stroking herself and had stood up. She walked over to us and took our cocks from each others mouths. She then leaned down and kissed us deeply. First aunt Lisa and Mommy were kissing passionately, their tongue twisting and turning together In Lisa's mouth. Then Mommy came to me and kissed me. I was over the moon at kissing Mommy so lovingly. I moaned at tasting her tongue, as she entered my mouth. Mommy was showing us that even when she kissed us, she was still in charge.

Mommy then stood back up and placed our heads back on the others cock. I immediately began sucking the softened cock of my aunt Lisa. Lisa waited and said to me, "I want you to suck my cock until I am hard again. Then I am going to fuck your boy hole, while your Mommy watches. Ok, little nephew?"

I moaned out an affirmative answer around her cock, as I worked her back to full hardness. I wanted her big hard cock back inside me. I wanted Mommy to watch her little boy as he was roughly fucked by her little sister. I loved the way my Mommy and aunt used me for their own pleasure. I knew that submitting to them brought them so much joy. I sucked hard on aunt Lisa's cock head. I put all my skill into getting her hard again. I knew as soon as I had her nice and stiff, she would shove it right into my greedy asshole.

Mommy had walked over to the side of the bed and sat down, right next to me. She smiled down at me as I looked her in the eyes, as I continued to suck her little sister's cock. Mommy began to stroke my head and cheeks lovingly. I could tell she was so proud of me. Mommy's little boy sucking cock, licking asshole, and taking a massively hard cock right into his boy hole with glee.

I felt the first twitch of aunt Lisa's cock as it began to grow hard again. I was always amazed at how fast Mommy and aunt Lisa could get hard again. Lisa moaned deeply, as she said, "That's it. There is my good little nephew. Sucking my cock until I cum down his throat, and not stopping until I get hard again. I know what he needs now. Don't you Tracy? You know he needs to get fucked in his little boy ass. Can I fuck your son, big sister? Will you let your little sister fuck your son's asshole?"

Mommy was still smiling down at me as I continued to suck Lisa's, now hard cock. I felt Mommy's fingers as she continued to stroke my cheeks and head. Mommy said, "Well, I know my little boy would enjoy having his nasty aunt fuck him deep and hard. My little boy is such a slut. He loves getting fucked my his Mommy and his aunt. Don't you think he is such a dirty little boy for letting his naughty Mommy and aunt fuck him in every one of his holes. He loves having our cum spray down his throat and get pumped up his ass. What's a mother to do. I know what my baby needs and wants. Better that his Mommy and aunt give it to him, then someone else."

Mommy leaned down and lightly kissed my forehead, as she said, "Yes it's much better that his Mommy and aunt fuck him. We can't have him being used by someone else. He could be taken advantage of. Mommy won't have that. Yes, Lisa. You may fuck my son. I want to see the look on his face as you pump his asshole full of your hot cum. And while you are fucking my little boy, Mommy is going to have him lick her asshole. You want to lick your Mommy's asshole, don't you baby? You know how much mommy loves to feel your tongue up her ass."

"Mommy knows that her sweet little boy wants to make his Mommy feel good and happy. Don't you baby?"

Lisa had stood up at this point and removed her now hard cock from my mouth, so I was able to answer Mommy properly, "Yes, Mommy. I always want to make you feel good. I like it when my Mommy's happy."

Mommy grinned warmly at me. She then turned over on her stomach and presented me with her beautifully full ass cheeks. I lightly kissed both cheeks lovingly, letting Mommy know how much I loved her body. I then pressed my face between her ass cheeks and kissed her puckered asshole. I heard Mommy moan at the feeling of my lips pressed against her asshole. I then slid my tongue around her puckered hole, teasing and stimulating her lovingly. I then pushed my tongue into my Mommy's asshole, hearing a moan as I did.

I felt the bed shift behind me, as I felt aunt Lisa raise my hips up, until my ass was in the air. I felt warm lips press against my ass cheeks in kisses. I felt my aunt's warm lips kiss my own puckered asshole, in a quick peck kiss. I then moaned as I felt aunt Lisa's hard cock head press against my asshole. Mommy then spoke up saying, "Remember, little sister, I want to watch my baby's face as you fill his ass with your cum. So before you cum, you need to tell me."

Lisa answered, "Don't worry. I plan to fuck my nephew long and hard."

Lisa then slammed every inch of her hard cock right up my asshole. I moaned out a scream, muffled though it was because my tongue was still buried in my Mommy's asshole. Lisa set a fast punishing pace as she viciously pounded my asshole. She gripped my hips hard as she pulled me back into her cock to meet her thrusts forward. I was moaning and licking furiously in my Mommy's asshole, as my aunt was fucking me hard and deep.

Mommy was moaning as well, saying, "Fuck my little boy, Lisa. Fuck him hard. He loves it when I really pound his asshole deep. He lives for a hard cock shoved up his asshole. We have to give him all we can, to make sure he doesn't stray from us. You can help me with that. We can give him enough cock and cum to satisfy his slutty holes. His tongue is so deep in his Mommy's asshole. I live it when my little boy licks his Mommy's ass. How does my baby's asshole feel wrapped around your cock?"

Lisa moaned, "His asshole feel great. He knows how to take our big hard cocks. I saw the look on his face as you fucked him in front of me. He loved every second of it. I want to fuck him so hard, Tracy. I want to hear him squeal when I fuck him. I bet you and I could fuck him together and he would still beg for more. Your little boy loves his Mommy's cock and asshole. I can see him shoving his tongue up his Mommy's ass."

"He can't get enough. I bet he doesn't even care if he cums, just so long as he gets fucked hard, can suck plenty of hard cock, and licks our assholes. My nephew's bubble butt was made to take hard cock. And it tastes so sweet, I could lick it for hours. He sucks cock like a whore. But taking a good hard fucking in his little asshole, that is where his real skill is. Can you feel his tongue pushing deeper into your asshole, when I fuck him deep?"

Mommy moaned out, "Oh yes. His tongue is buried in his Mommy's asshole. He's such a dirty little boy. Licking his Mommy's asshole, while his aunt fucks him up the ass. I bet he could go on for hours. I bet we could make him our sex slave, always ready to lick our asshole, suck our cock until he swallows our cum, and take our hard cocks punishing his asshole. My baby boy loves it all, don't you baby?"

I moaned out an affirmative into her asshole, as I continued my tongue fucking of my Mommy's puckered hole. Everything my Mommy and aunt had said was true. I loved every minute of all of this. My aunt roughly pounding my boy hole, as my tongue was probing my Mommy's asshole. Mommy was moaning louder now. She had ceased all talking and was reduced to moans and groans, as she enjoyed her son's tongue licking in and out of her asshole.

Aunt Lisa was moaning loudly too, as she continued fucking my boy hole deeply. Mommy loved the forbidden idea of having her little boy bury his tongue up her asshole, as his aunt pummeled his boy hole deep and hard. The unmentionable acts that they had already done, left her so horny and hungry for more. I was deeply engrossed in tongue fucking my Mommy's asshole. My every thought was on making my Mommy moan as loud as I could.

Every moan, groan, gasp, and body tremor, spurred me on to do even more. Aunt Lisa's rough rectal rampage had reached a point where she had stopped talking as well. All I could hear from her was her own labored breathing and deep moans of pleasure, as she continued to viciously force he hard cock into my asshole. My own moans added to the sounds of the room. I felt Mommy's asshole clinch around my tongue every time I hit a certain spot at the top of the inside of her asshole. I attended to this unthinkable act of tongue fucking my Mommy in her sweet tasting ass.

Lisa suddenly said, "I'm getting close. I'm so close now."

Mommy moaned in disappointment, as she turned over to her stomach. Mommy had really gotten lost in the pleasure I was giving her and she was loathe to have me stop. I whimpered quietly too, as my Mommy's asshole was taken from me. Mommy, seeing that I was put out by not engaging in the taboo of having my tongue pleasure my Mommy's asshole, guided my mouth to her cock head. Mommy looking at me with a warm smile, said, "Don't worry baby. I'll let you lick Mommy's asshole anytime. But right now, Mommy wants to watch your asshole get filled with your aunt's cum. Here, why don't you suckle from Mommy's cock head."

I happily obliged and began to suck on my Mommy's cock head. My mouth and tongue began to work he swollen cock head, as Mommy leaned back on her elbows and sighed loudly. Lisa was fucking my asshole even harder now. My body was being wracked by her hard deep thrusts into my ass. I could feel her hands gripping my hips so hard, that I was sure to have some bruises. Bruises on my hips were not what I cared about right now. I was busy suckling from my Mommy's cock head and taking my aunt's hard anal pounding.

I knew that Lisa would soon cum up my ass. I was looking up at Mommy, as she had always told me to do when I had her cock in my mouth. Mommy was alternating between watching her little sister fuck her son's asshole with abandon, and enjoying watching her son suckle from his Mommy's hard cock head. Mommy again began to stroke my head as I suckled harder. Lisa began to moan louder and louder. Her breath becoming labored, as she reached her breaking point.

Then with a massive thrust deep into my asshole, Lisa pumped load after load of hot cum all the way into my bowels. I gasped and moaned, as I felt my aunt fill my asshole with spurt after spurt of her hot cum. I clinched my asshole and enjoyed the "slushy" feeling of having a completely filled ass, with two loads of my Mommy's cum and now one load of my aunt's cum. I moaned at the thought of them filling me up until my asshole leaked cum.

I thought of how much of a great achievement it would be, to have my Mommy and aunt fill my ass with so much of their hot cum that it actually burst out of me. I moaned at the imaginary feeling of the hot cum filling me up from my asshole to my stomach. Suckling at my Mommy's cock, I looked up and wondered if she would be willing to do that. Would my Mommy and aunt be willing to fuck me so much and pump me full of so much cum, that it make its way from my asshole to my stomach. I was willing to try.

Mommy looked down at her little boy as he still suckled on her hard cock head, and continued to stroke his head lovingly. I smiled up at Mommy around the cock in my mouth. Lisa had now stopped fucking my asshole and was now resting her softening cock inside my cum filled ass. Mommy looked at Lisa and said, "I think its time for Mommy to fuck my little boy again. You can come and take my place as you recover. I'm sure my baby would love to help you along."

Looking back down at me, as she pulled her hard cock from my mouth she asked, "Doesn't that sound nice, baby? Would you like to have Mommy fuck your sweet asshole again? You can lick your aunt's asshole and suck her cock until she gets hard again. How does that sound to you, my sweet boy?"

I answered quickly, "Yes, Mommy. I always love it when you fuck me. I'll help aunt Lisa. Her asshole taste really good and her cock never stays soft for long when I suck it." I said all this as sweetly as I could, looking into my Mommy's eyes.

Mommy smiled widely. She then leaned down and kissed my gently on the lips, saying "Such a sweet boy. Always putting others first. Mommy is so proud of you."

She began to take off her corset and boots. She put on a little show of bending over and showing me her ass, as she stripped completely naked. Mommy then took aunt Lisa's place behind me. Lisa stayed back by Mommy. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mommy and aunt Lisa kissing passionately. Both were slowly stroking each others cocks and squeezing the others ass cheeks. I moaned at the sight. Mommy then looked at me and smirked. Mommy then said to Lisa, "Mmm...my little boy likes what he sees. Such a naughty boy, watching his Mommy and aunt play with each other. Why don't you give him some attention. I'm sure he misses he pretty aunt."

Lisa smiled at me as she disentangled herself from Mommy. She walked over to me and sat down beside me. She then leaned down and kissed me deeply. I was moving my tongue against hers, when I suddenly felt Mommy slowly slide her hard cock into my asshole. I moaned loudly into Lisa's mouth as I felt inch after inch of Mommy's hard cock enter my boy hole. Lisa continued to kiss me deeply and stroke my cheek.

Mommy started a gruelingly slow pace, as she lazily fucked my ass. I had never had Mommy fuck me so slowly. I was moaning and groaning into aunt Lisa's mouth as our tongues twisted and turned together in my mouth.

Lisa then ended our kiss with a quick kiss on my lips. She then smiled at me warmly saying, "Well little nephew, What would you like to do as your Mommy fucks your ass? Do you want to suck your aunt's cock or lick my asshole?"

I was being fucked excruciatingly slow by my Mommy, as I said, "I love doing both. Your cock always feels so good when you slide it into my mouth, letting me suck it. Your asshole tastes so good. I love it when your asshole quivers and tightens, as I tongue fuck you."

Mommy smiled, as she continued her slow thrusts in and out of my asshole saying, "That's my good boy. He will do exactly as he is told, and love it all. He makes his Mommy so proud."

Aunt Lisa smiled at me warmly, as she said, "Well, why don't you start off by licking my asshole. I love the feeling of your wet tongue buried in my ass."

Lisa then quickly kissed my lips again, then rolled over and presented her ass cheeks to me. She positioned herself, so that her asshole was right in front of my face. I then lowered my tongue to her ass cheeks and slowly licked up and down her still red ass. Lisa moaned loudly as she enjoyed my licks of her ass cheeks. I dropped kisses every now and then. Lisa finally couldn't take it any more. She thrust her ass back into my face, burying my face between her luscious ass cheeks. My mouth was right on her puckered hole.

I smiled and gently kissed and licked her, teasing her tasty hole. Aunt Lisa moaned and pushed harder back into me, desperate for my wet tongue up her asshole. I continued to tease her until I heard aunt Lisa command, "Lick my asshole, you little slut. I want to feel your tongue all the way inside me."

I eagerly obeyed my horny aunt, as I slid my tongue slowly into her ass. Lisa moaned loudly as she felt my tongue pass through her ass muscles and into her ass. I began to flick my tongue up and down, left and right, and in and out of my naughty aunt's asshole. I wanted her moaning loudly as I tongue fucked her puckered hole. I experimented using numerous techniques as I found out what she really loved. Aunt Lisa had the same spot at the top of the inside of her asshole, as my Mommy did. I felt aunt Lisa's whole body shake and her muscles tense as I began to really work that area with my tongue.

Lisa moaned out a loud, "Fuck, right there. Don't stop. Lick right there. God, he is so good at this. My nephew is such a good ass licker. Lick your aunt's asshole, baby. Lick me hard and deep."

I moaned into her quivering asshole as I felt her as muscles tighten around my tongue. I smiled between her ass cheeks as I continued to pleasure my aunt's shit hole. Mommy was still behind me, fucking my asshole in a slow and steady pace. I guess she wanted this to last a while. She must have been enjoying the show of her little boy licking his aunt's asshole, because I could feel her already hard cock grown even harder. I moaned at the idea of my Mommy watching her son licking her little sister's asshole.

Mommy was really turned on by all this. She moaned out, "Mmm...that's by good little boy. Lick your aunt's asshole. Bury your face in her ass cheeks."

I moaned and readily obeyed. I pushed my face deeper between Lisa's ass cheeks and drove my tongue as deeply as I could. Lisa moaned even louder, as I continued to hit her sweet spot perfectly. Mommy then said to Lisa, "I'm about to really fuck my little boy hard. I'm going to fill his asshole with my cum. Do you want to watch me, as I fuck your nephew deep and hard? Do you want to see the look on his sweet face as I empty my cum into his naughty ass?"

Lisa moaned and groaned at the filthy language my Mommy was using. My aunt Lisa answered in a shaky voice, "Yes, I want to watch my big sister fuck her son. That's so hot, watching Mommy ass fuck her son. I know you love the idea of ass fucking your little boy, as you little sister watches. I thin I'll have your son suck my cock, while you fuck him. What do you think, Tracy?"