Mommy: Showing Her Disappointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,272 Followers

Mommy moaned out, "Yes, that's sounds like a great idea. My little boy can enjoy the feeling of his Mommy fucking him hard up his boy hole, as he sucks his aunt's cock. Are you going to let him swallow another load of your cum, or are you going to save it until you can pump it up his asshole?"

Lisa moaned back, "I think I will have to wait and see. I may not be able to stop my self from cumming down my talented little nephew's throat. He is so good at sucking cock, isn't he?"

Mommy moaned back, "Oh, my little boy definitely knows how to handle a cock in his mouth. He looks so cute with his lips wrapped around my cock."

Lisa then rolled over and smacked my lips with her semi hard cock. I opened my mouth and took her entire length of cock. I began to suck greedily on my aunt's cock. Lisa through her head back and moaned loudly, as she felt her nephews warm mouth working her cock. Mommy moaned at he the sight of her little boy sucking his aunt's cock. Mommy then repositioned herself behind me, to better accommodate her in fucking her little boy's asshole deep and hard.

Mommy then drove her cock in deep. She set a punishing pace of he deep and hard ass fucking of her son. Mommy loved fucking her little boy's asshole. She loved the taboo of her little boy taking his Mommy's hard cock right up his asshole and loving every second of it. Mommy moaned as she felt the three loads of hot cum, still in her son's ass. She saw that her son's face had been driven forward and forced him to deep throat her little sister's cock.

I was moaning around my aunt's cock as I felt my Mommy really begin to fuck my hard. I loved it when Mommy really got going. Mommy loved to be rough with my asshole. I began to really work aunt Lisa's cock. I wanted aunt Lisa and Mommy to cum at the same time. I wanted their moans to come out as one. Lisa still had her head thrown back and was moaning quietly as she enjoyed her nephew sucking her hardening cock.

Mommy began to moan out, "That's my good boy. Suck your aunt's cock while Mommy fucks your naughty asshole. You love it when Mommy fucks you, don't you. Mommy's cock being rammed up your sweet asshole makes you feel so dirty and you love it. How does it feel to be such a perverted little boy, who enjoys his Mommy's and his aunt's hard cocks? I bet the thought of how wrong it is for a son to take his Mommy's cock up the ass is such a turn on for you. I know you love this. Mommy is going to fuck you until I cum in your ass again."

"So you be a good little boy and take what Mommy gives you. Mommy is going to fuck you deep and hard. Your face looks so cute, with your lips wrapped around your aunt's cock. Would you rather swallow her cum, or have it pumped up your greedy asshole? Mmm...I wonder how much cum your boy hole can hold. I guess my little sister and I should find out. Don't you agree, baby?"

"My little sister is such a slut. I know she loves having her nephew suck her cock. She already fucked my little boy until she filled his ass with her cum. Look at her, enjoying having my little boy suck her hard cock. Lisa, you should be ashamed of yourself. Fucking your nephew's asshole, cumming in his ass, licking his puckered and cum filled ass, making him lick your asshole, and making him suck your cock is all so wrong. How can you look at your self in the mirror, knowing that you are such an incestuous slut?"

Both Lisa and I moaned at my Mommy's crude and degrading words. I couldn't answer in words. I had to moan out affirmative answers. I also clinched my asshole around my Mommy's cock, as my own way of agreeing with her. All of this talk of how dirty and disgusting everything we were doing actually was, had me so turned on. I focused on suck aunt Lisa's hard cock with all my attention. I licked and sucked the cock head, making her whole body shake in pleasure. I then worked my head up and down the shaft, as fast as I could. My head bobbing up and down, as I sucked greedily. I then took her cock into my throat and swallowed around her cock head. I used my tongue to lick up and down her cock shaft as I kept her cock head buried in my throat.

Lisa could barely form coherent thoughts, much less speak out loud, due to the talented mouth and tongue that were working her cock. Lisa finally said, "Tracy your son is such a good cock sucker. He loves sucking his aunt's hard cock. How does his asshole feel around your hard cock? Your son is going to make me cum. Can I cum down your son's throat? Will you let your incestuous little sister shoot another load of down your son's throat, while you watch him swallow every drop? I know you like watching us be dirty together."

Mommy had stepped up the pace and depth of slamming her hard cock into my asshole. Mommy was moaning and gripping my hips tightly as she continued her deep anal rampage of her son's asshole. All of Lisa's dirty talk had really made Mommy even more determined to fuck her son's ass even harder. Mommy moaned out, "Yes, Lisa you can cum in my sons mouth. I know you need a release and I know how much of a good little cock sucker my son is. He has sucked my cock numerous times. He loves swallowing his Mommy's hot cum. I love the sound of his moans, as he feels my cock explode down his throat. I know he loves the taste of his Mommy's cum, he always works my cock in his mouth until he has sucked all of my Mommy cum out."

"Would you like to cum together, little sister? Should I cum in his asshole at the same time that you cum down his throat. I think that would be super hot. Both Mommy and Aunt filling my son with out hot cum from both ends. I bet he would love that, too."

I moaned out an encouraging moan, hoping to show my approval. I was in my own world as I enjoyed sucking my aunt's hard cock as my Mommy pounded my boy hole deep and hard. Lisa began to moan louder. I felt her hips began to thrust forward, as she started to fuck my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and kept sucking as fast as possible, as my aunt's cock was forced in and out of my mouth. She began to drive it deep into my throat, so I would swallow around the cock head. She would then pull out, before driving it back in.

Mommy say what Lisa was doing to her son and smiled wickedly. Moaning out, "Mmm...that's it. Fuck my son's mouth and throat. Drive your hard cock all the way in. How does this feel baby? How does it feel you have your Mommy fuck your asshole deep and hard, while your aunt fucks you mouth. Look at my slutty son, being fucked from both ends by his Mommy and Aunt. I want us to cum together, little sister. I want you to shoot your load of cum down you nephew's throat at the same time as I pump another load of my hot cum into my son's asshole."

Aunt Lisa's moans were growing faster and higher in volume. She moaned out, "I'm going to cum soon. My nephew sucks cock so good. I can feel him sucking my cock. I love watching you fuck your only son. I know you love the idea of your son taking your massive cock all the way up his asshole. Your such a disgraceful Mommy, making your son take your hard cock up his asshole. God, I love fucking my naughty little nephew. How close are you, big sister? How close are you to filling your son's ass with your hit cum?"

Mommy picked up her speed and depth of fucking my asshole. I couldn't move at all. Both of these massive cocks were being rammed into me from both ends. Mommy and aunt Lisa were moaning as they blasted my holes. I was moaning in pleasure around Lisa's hard cock. Mommy moaned, "I'm close, Lisa. I'm so close to cumming in my little boy. Fuck! My son's asshole feels so fucking good wrapped around my cock. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard in my little boy. Cum with me, Lisa. Cum for me, little sister. Fill my son's stomach with your hot cum. Here I cum. Fuck! Fuck! Ohhh...!"

With a scream, Mommy drove her cock deep into my asshole, as I felt her cock erupt in a tidal wave of hot cum. Lisa then slammed her hard cock deep into my throat, as she added her scream to Mommy's. I moaned as I felt Lisa's cock head swell and release a load of hot cum right down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, keeping aunt Lisa's cock head buried in my throat as my throat muscles massaged her cock head and swallowed her cum. I felt the last of Mommy's cum spray from her cock and into my asshole. Aunt Lisa's cock twitched and gave a jerk, as the last of her cum was forced out of her cock and down my throat.

I sucked Lisa's cock slowly, suckling her now softening cock. I worked my Mommy's cock with my ass muscles, massaging her cock with my asshole. Mommy and Lisa moaned quietly as they enjoyed their orgasm highs. Mommy then let her cock slide from my asshole. Lisa drew her own cock out of my mouth until just the cock head was in my mouth. She had me to continue sucking slowly. Lisa then laid back on the bed as I continued to suck her cock lazily.

Mommy then moved up beside Lisa and laid down beside her. Mommy's softened cock was right next to me. I looked up, as if asking permission. Mommy looked down at me and nodded slowly. I then switched from aunt Lisa's cock to my Mommy's. I suckled her cock head slowly but deeply. I set a slow pace of gently sucking just Mommy's cock head. As I was still sucking my Mommy's cock head, I saw Mommy pull Lisa close. Mommy and Lisa began to kiss passionately and stroke each other's backs. Mommy then reached down and guided my head to Lisa's cock.

I obliged and began to suck my aunt's cock head again. I started to alternate between sucking my Mommy's cock head and my aunt Lisa's cock head. Mommy and aunt Lisa were moaning into each other's mouths as they continued to kiss and enjoy my mouth on their cock heads. I loved the sight of my Mommy kissing her little sister, as I sucked both of their cocks. I then placed both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time and began to suckle them both. Mommy and Lisa apparently really liked that, because their moans grew louder.

They stopped kissing and looked down at me. Mommy and aunt Lisa were smiling warmly as they watched their son and nephew suckle from their softened cock heads. They began stroking my head lovingly, as I continued my double suckling of their cocks. Lisa said to Mommy, "Doesn't he look so cute like that. His lips wrapped around both out cocks. He is such a naughty little boy, sucking his Mommy's and aunt's cocks. But what can we do? He is what he is. I guess we can only give him what he needs. Isn't hat right Tracy?"

Mommy answered back, "Yes, I suppose you are right. My little boy is a natural born cock slut. It's better that we keep him to ourselves. My little boy just can't help himself. Four loads of our cum in his cute little asshole and two of your loads down his throat, and he is still needing more. What's a Mommy to do? Well, I know what we can do"

Mommy then pushed my head all the way onto their cocks. Mommy wanted me to suck both of their entire cocks at once, not just their cock heads. I was happy to obey. I bobbed my head up and down on the two cocks in my mouth. I sucked hard and used my tongue to lick over their piss slits. I heard both Mommy and Lisa moaning again. I saw that they were lazily kissing as they watch me suck their cocks.

Mommy brought her hand to my head and guided me to suck faster. I allowed Mommy to pick the speed. I sucked as hard as I could. Mommy and aunt Lisa were moaning loudly as they enjoyed the greedy little cock sucker pleasuring them both. Mommy then said, "It was so hot watching you fuck my little boy's asshole, while he sucked my cock. I could tell you were really fucking him hard when he was licking my asshole, too. Did you like that, fucking my son's asshole deep and hard until you pumped him full of your cum?"

Lisa moaned back, "Oh yes. My nephew has such a tight little asshole. Fucking him feels to damn good. I also like it when you were fucking his ass, as he licked my asshole. I loved it when you picked up speed and really drove your hard cock into your son's asshole. It shoved his tongue even deeper into my ass. But having your son suck my cock, while you violated his boy hole was even better. I loved watching you fuck your son. He takes our cocks so well, and without complaining."

Mommy smiled back as she said, "What does he have to complain about? His Mommy and his sexy aunt have been fucking him senseless for hours now. Now he is busy sucking our cocks. I bet he is working so hard on our cocks, so we will fuck his asshole again. Isn't that right, my little slutty boy?"

I moaned out a affirmative answer around the hardening cocks in my mouth. All of this dirty talk had made me very horny. Mommy and Lisa's cocks were slowly being sucked back to full hardness. I wondered what was in store for us next. I began to slowly massage my Mommy's and aunt Lisa's balls as I continued to suck their growing cocks. Their moans grew louder as they returned to kissing passionately. I then moved my fingers to their asshole.

Both Mommy and Lisa tensed slightly as I started to tease their assholes with my fingers. Mommy and Lisa moaned loudly as I slipped a finger into each of their assholes and began a slow in and out motion. I continued sucking their two hard cocks as I worked their assholes with my fingers. Mommy and Lisa's moans grew louder and they both began to rock their hips into me. The motion of their hips drove their cocks deep into my mouth and forced my fingers further up their assholes.

Both cocks were now fully erect and it was becoming difficult to keep them both in my mouth. Mommy apparently saw this. She then pulled my head off of both cocks and forced me back down on aunt Lisa's hard cock. I began working her cock deep in my mouth, sucking hard. Lisa moaned loudly as she enjoyed my wet mouth sucking her hard cock and my finger fucking her asshole. Lisa then moved my cock back onto Mommy's hard cock. I deep throated Mommy's cock and sucked hard.

Mommy moaned and began kissing her little sister again. I began to alternate between the two hard cocks in front of me. Sucking Mommy's cock deep and hard, then switching to aunt Lisa's hard cock. I still had my fingers up their assholes and was fucking them with a slow in and out motion. I then added a second finger to both holes, and was rewarded by both my Mommy and aunt Lisa moaning loudly.

Mommy then broke the deep kiss and said, "I want my little boy to suck out cocks, while we kiss. I want us to shoot out loads into his mouth together. Wouldn't that be nice, little sister?"

Lisa moaned and smiled as she said, "Oh yes. That sounds wonderful. Your little boy sucking our cocks until he swallows our cum."

Mommy and Lisa then began kissing again and moaning at the feeling of me sucking their cocks. I continued alternating between their two hard cocks, as I worked them to orgasm. I sucked deeply on one cock and used one hand to massage its balls as I stroked the other cock with my hand. I would then switch to the other cock in my mouth. I continued in this fashion until I heard Mommy and Lisa moaning louder into each others mouths. Their breaths were growing faster, as they were brought closer to cumming.

Mommy then guided her cock to join Lisa's in my mouth. Mommy and Lisa then began to move their hips, thrusting their hard cocks in and out of my mouth, as I continued to suck deeply on them both. Mommy would thrust into my mouth, as aunt Lisa was pulling out. Their cocks rubbing against each other adding to their pleasure. Mommy and Lisa were moaning louder than ever now. Their cocks moving faster and faster in and out of my mouth.

Their thrusts were growing in speed. I knew that soon I would be rewarded by swallowing both of their loads of cum at the same time. I was so turned on at this thought. My Mommy and my aunt were going to cum together in my mouth, as I sucked them off. Mommy and Lisa were pulling each other closer, deepening their passionate kissing. Their cocks were now pumping like mad in and out of my mouth, as they rubbed against each other and were being sucked hard by me. I was moaning, as I sucked both of their cocks greedily. Desperate for them to fill my mouth with their hot cum.

Mommy moaned out, "I'm getting close now baby. Mommy's going to cum real soon. You make Mommy so happy when you work her cock. Suck us both. Suck Mommy and aunt Lisa's cock. Make us cum and swallow it all."

Lisa now added, "I'm close too. Your son is so good at suck cock. I want to feel us cum together. I want to feel our cum fill my nephew's mouth and cover our cocks. He's suck a dirty little boy. Sucking his Mommy and his aunt's hard cocks. I know he want to taste our cum. Oh! Here I cum. Cum with me, big sister. Cum with me in your son's mouth.

Mommy and Lisa then began kissing again deeply as they continued to pump their hard cocks into my mouth. I heard a muffled scream come from both my Mommy and my aunt, as they reached their peak. Both cocks were then shoved deep into my mouth as I felt one and then the other fill my mouth with their hut cum. I savored every drop and spray of cum. I continued sucking and working my tongue up and down their cocks as I milked and sucked their cum into my mouth. I swallowed greedily, desperate not to spill a drop.

Mommy and Lisa were moaning loudly as they continued to kiss. I continued to suck happily on both of their cocks. I had swallowed all of their cum, and milked their cocks clean. I was now busy cleaning the outside of their cocks of any excess cum. I knew it was my job to always leave a clean and shiny cock, after I had sucked out the cum.

Mommy and aunt Lisa were laying back and holding each other close, as they kissed lazily and stroked each others bodies. I was mesmerized by the sight of these two beautiful women. I lovingly sucked their cocks and massaged their balls. Mommy then broke their kiss and looked down at me, saying, "That was so nice, baby. Come up here to Mommy."

I let their cocks out of my mouth and placed one last kiss on both of their cock heads. I then crawled up between them, as Mommy drew me close and kissed me deeply. Aunt Lisa was spooning me from behind as she stroked my back and head. Mommy and I were kissing and moaning loudly, as we enjoyed our tongues rubbing together in my mouth. Aunt Lisa then drew me to her own lips and kissed me deeply as well. Lisa was moaning as our tongues danced and twisted together.

Mommy then pulled us both to her. We shared a three way kiss. Our three tongues sliding together in a passionate and loving kiss. I was moaning along with my Mommy and Aunt, as we enjoyed tasting each other. Mommy then pulled me close and held my head to her chest as she stroked me tenderly. Aunt Lisa continued to spoon me, as she stroked Mommy and me. We had stopped all talking and our moans had faded away, as we enjoyed our quiet family moment.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,272 Followers