All Comments on 'Mommy's Butt Chocolates'

by nolimitstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Butt chocolates

I'm wondering whether those butt chocolates actually tasted of chocolate.

After all, little piggies love chocolate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolute yack...

Don't do anything for me ..Apart from making me feel sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Title says it all.

I should have known that a story with a title such as this was likely to be a low-quality one, but come on. Awful grammar issues, misspellings (know instead of no? How do you mess that up?!) and a generally weak storyline - mother walks in to her obese daughter crying (oh yes, she's obese - the author refers to her weight about 5 times in the first few paragraphs) and randomly licks her tears from her fingers, despite no evidence of any previous sexual engagement.

I gave up even trying to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the warning

Between the title, and your cautionary that the story features scat, I just skipped to the bottom to give you the single star that a shitty story like this one deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is a piece of quality writing. It drops a log on tradtional storytelling, transcending time and space.

The following line is poetry, on par with work by Lord Byron:

"Hillary spit a mouthful of saliva into her Mother's ass, then wrapped her lips around her rectum and sucked causing the turd to slide down."

AurimazAurimazabout 8 years ago
No limits for sure...

Okay, I must really thank you for the warning. Not the genre I prefer... not at all.

Genre aside, if I were in your place, I'd work on storytelling, because I believe even a shit eating can be described in more acceptable fashion. You know - character development, good plot, style...

On other hand, if you add shit-eating to a good plot, I still don't know about that. Well... good luck with your... umm... fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maybe changing to Nowritingtalentstoryteller

Is it simply the fact that you don't care which prevents you from improving your writing with a story which has someone edit it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I love this story because it is so unique. Most stories on here are cookie cutter stories where the characters are hot looking and doing nothing more than the old in and out. This story the characters are real, and they are doing really nasty shit. I hope to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't quit your day job.

I was able to overlook the theme and somehow managed to suffer through the story even though it was repulsive to me. "To each his own kink" is my way of thinking.

HOWEVER...you have been submitting stories here for more than two years and this reads and looks like something a junior high kid who has skipped most all of his English classes would come up with as his first "dirty story." Glaring grammar mistakes and unbelievable spelling errors. A hodge-podge plot with writing that violates almost every standard and acceptable practice. This isn't cutting edge, it just is cutting. And that is painful to read.

I gave it a two only because I feel any effort deserves that much. But if you are going to keep submitting stories, at least get a beta reader or someone to help you edit them. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The burnt forest

Dear Author,i would care to inform you that the use of fecal matter in this story was not on point. E.g when Hillary broke off a piece of her fallen tree and inserted it into her daughter's scrumptous mouth,why did you not elaberate on the scene and break the full hot sticky chocolate fudge cake off into her puffy mouth? I would also care to add that this story,in my humble opinion had too much licking of the brown starfish (no offence if thats your thing). This post is constructive criticism as you clearly know best as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg

Please write More was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Great post. I love it

mrjonzz88mrjonzz88almost 4 years ago
Great story

I liked the set up with boyfriend dumping her. Good details. Wasn't aware the mom was BBW until later. Don't usually like scat, but you almost made it appetizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a pity these stories are so short, a lot of guys fantasise about being mommy’s toilet girl and eating mommy turd, good girl, eat mommy’s shit, you can beg for mommy’s waste any time you want, now that I know you truly love mommy. My innocent little girl, all virginal, suckling on mommy’s asshole, wanting to be mommy’s toilet, I’ll feed you my excrement every day, my princess. Whisper in mommy’s ear, how you love me and are ready to be my shit eater, mommy will feed her loving girl, I like the way you suck on my shithole, all night waiting for my morning bowel movement.

As my ass fruit, the maternal gift, that I give to my darling girl, you love mommy so much, as only mommy’s human toilet could, let me braid your ponytails, before I shit in your pretty little mouth, your my incest toilet now. Some of the young boys are coming over later, to ass fuck me, that’ll add some cream, to your mommy chocolate, then I’m going over to the kennel, for my weekly dog ass fucking.

Mommy has a secret, I like dog shit, I smooch their beautiful asses, as I get assfucked, they feed me their yummy shit, would you like to join me sweetheart, you can suck out my asshole, as it gets too full of dog scum. But you’ll have to get used to dog cock, in your ass, mouth and eating dog shit yourself, put on your prettiest little girl dress, you know, that Pippi Longstocking one, pink and frilly. We’ll have to buy you a new one after, this one will be covered in shit and come from the big doggies, my sweet little girl, is going to have her first dog pack ass fuck, mummy will be there, getting ass fucked, sucking dog dick right next to you.

Then we can smooch dog asses together and be fed dog turd together, I’m so glad our love turned into incest, scat and beastiality, the family that plays together, stays together, daddy wants you to suck his cock clean, after we assfuck with him. Daddy’s going to be there watching, jacking off, we’ll suck his cock, through the fence, during our anal gangbang with the big dirty dogs, he can assfuck our dirty used assholes, We’ll be cleaning each other shitholes, with our mouths and tounges all night, I love you my sweet girl, as much as you love mommy’s shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story- nicer still if they could 'Tuck Up', after taking laxatives and a LOT of water! I could almost Taste her Shit myself. Ten, no wait, Twelve- out of Ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes it's allsome like I'm their to doing it my self

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A mother’s shit is a precious thing, especially after she’s been to the dog kennel, for some hard long ass fucking, then there’s a shit shake of dog come and turds, I know my baby girl, loves moms ass thick shakes. Since you told momma how you love to be dominated and degraded, you’re going to come with me, for a nice dog anal fuck, but wait until mom has a nice chocolate shake, for you to drink. Put your mouth on mommy’s shithole and beg for my turds, as that big Doberman cock, slides into your pretty baby bum, it might hurt a little, but you can thank him, by suckling on his ass, until he gives you the honour of being his shit whore.

You and I can get ass fucked all night and suck their dirty dog cocks, asses and each other’s shit holes for food, maybe daddy will leave us in there all weekend, some coffee enema, shoved into us every few hours, by daddy’s dick, should keep us fucking, for 2 days non stop. All that shit and come will be beautiful, for a couple of incest beastiality scat girls like us, dogs toilets, dogs cum dumps, anal bitches for their animal lusts, I want it hard little girl, nice dirty cock in my mouth and bum. Fuck me and my pretty little girl up the shithole, to thank you, we’ll eat your shit, all weekend, we’ll honour your piss holes and dog turd holes with our mouths, as good incest beastiality slaves should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous