Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By now you understand that obedience is the thing that keeps us together as a family, and keeps every little cow safe and healthy. Good. You are now allowed some time to play and get acquainted. There is to be no talking, except you can say your name to introduce yourself. I am understood, correct?"

There's a chorus of assenting moos.

"Alright. After play period out here in the sunshine, there will be an object lesson. You little cows are not the only ones who must be obedient. The bulls must be obedient too. Today one of them will be punished, and you will be allowed to watch if you want. Anybody who does not want to watch the punishment can go back to the barn for quiet time. Any questions?"

None of the girls is brave enough to say anything, and besides they can't wait for the doctor to leave. They are in an open field miles from the Farm buildings. The horizon is blue sky and distant clouds. They were brought here in a cattle truck driven by the cowboys, who have left. The entire world is their natural paradise, with only beautiful naked little cows for company.

"Alright," the doctor says. "We will pick you up for the obedience demonstration in a couple of hours." He hops on a small motorbike, and put-puts out of sight across the field. All the little cows take a deep breath of the morning air, and look at each other curiously.

Marilee is a bit worried. A bull is going to be punished. What will that be like? She's afraid it's the bull she reported. She hopes nobody gets back at her. She had been bullied in school, before she became a top cheerleader, and if that happened here, naked and alone in some distant place, it could be the worst!

She feels a nudge on her shoulder. The pretty raven-haired little cow is smiling at her. She blushes, thinking of the orgasms they shared on the milking machines while their little cow behinds twerking in the air. So wicked! But she smiles back.

The girl moves forward, her face is very close. The girl's eyes fall closed. Their lips come together in a gentle kiss. Marilee's head whirls! She's never kissed a girl before, really. She had only hugged that woman in the closet today. It was smexi but their kissing was more about sharing her milk. But this is a real kiss, and the girl really knows how.

Marilee parts her lips, letting the tongue into her wet mouth. Her own tongue slides hesitantly forward. The girl's mouth tastes good, and her soft breathing between Marilee's lips is smexi. They each pull back, gazing at each other with soft smiles.

"Alexa," says the raven-haired girl with the porcelain skin.

"Marilee." Her eyes fall closed and she leans forward. Eyes tight shut and open-mouthed, the two lovely little cows press hot lips together in a ravenous kiss.

The girls around them stand transfixed. Some were aware of the voltage between these two before. Several had wanted to kiss Alexa, but she wasn't having any. Now they know why.

The star little cow, the first milker who got her ass goosed in the bathing area, is also sweet and lovely, a full figure with a narrow curvy waist. Her long red hair hangs to the ground. Everyone is transfixed at the passionate electricity that radiates from the two kissing little cows.

The other little cows want some too, and rub their flanks against Marilee and Alexa, who pay no attention. Soon most of the little cows are crowded around, kissing them on their sides and their breasts. One little cow presses her cheek to Marilee's rump, then glides her tongue to the little cow's back door, which is slack from all the pulling and tugging by Nurse Rectum.

Marilee starts at the touch, and pulls back from the kiss. Alexa opens her eyes, and sees.

"You have an admirer," she whispers, although it is forbidden to speak.

Marilee giggles in her throat. The tongue back there is getting personal. The intimate licking makes her back arch deeply and her nipples squirt.

"You do too," Marilee breathes. There's a girl behind Alexa's bare rump, making a bee line for her slick crevice. Alexa closes her eyes when the forbidden tongue finds her bud.

Marilee pushes forward onto her girl's soft mouth.

"Mmmmmm," they hum in each other's throats, delighting in the loving kiss and wiggling their bottoms at the lewd attention they are getting.

They kiss for a long time. They don't think of anything else outside that moment in the green field, they think of nothing except for being in that kiss right now. They are still kissing after having orgasms from the lavish tongue-bath each one got from behind, plus some teat-sucking to taste their milk. Now those ones have gone off to play with other little cows. Marilee's lips are getting sore. She pulls back from the kiss.

Noses touching, both girls smile hot and damp into the other's face. In the morning sunlight they feel their little cow parts drip into the grass and it tickles.

"So good," Marilee says.

"You are," breathes Alexa.

The two little cows want only to look at one other. An upwelling of raw emotion in Marilee's breast. Suddenly she knows something. She imagines spending the rest of her life here, in mindless animal heat with her new dear friend Alexa. She can no longer hold back. Looking into Alexa's dark eyes, she says clearly, loud enough for others to hear, "I love you Alexa."

A tear glistens in Alexa's eye. "I love you, my little Marilee."

Marilee is overflowing with emotion and souped-up hormones. She's forgotten that Nurse Rectum warned her not to tell anyone she loves them. She surges forward on her knees, arms around Alexa's full figure and knocking her to the ground. Both are laughing, but Marilee is pulling her new love in tight and their breasts are fighting for room between their bodies. Milk leaks all over the place. Marilee squirms on top, and gets a thigh between Alexa's legs.

Thighs pressed hard to one another's hairless slippery places, they work each other madly into rising heat and before long both are screaming. The others gather round like it's a sorority hazing.

"Do her! Do the little twat!"

"Yeah, fuck that little cow."

And more stuff like that.

Tribbing passionately, they don't notice until too late, that the big truck is driving up to collect them, the cowboy at the wheel.

The little cows all scatter, leaving Alexa and Marilee writhing in the soft grass, bodies locked together as they kiss and scream and hump each other. When the cowboy gets out, he is pointing a video camera right at them.

It is a quiet ride back to the barn. Alexa and Marilee kneel on the floor, holding hands. Both are scared. They came to their senses quickly when they saw the mean cowboy with his snoopy camera pointed at them, limbs squirming on each other like blind worms.

The little cows are herded into a big room they have not seen before. They are very quiet and intimidated.

Before them on a raised platform is one of the big bulls. Ferdinand. He is naked, and tied with arms and legs out wide in a stout metal frame with a braided leather harness. His bull body makes a big strong X in the metal frame. He was asleep when the little cows crawled in, but when he opens his eyes and sees the naked little cows looking up at him, he wakes up and his thing gets hard.

He is such a big man! He's older than the little cows, and he is huge. And magnificent. A full head of bronze hair and the face of a Greek statue. Broad muscled shoulders and a wiry torso. The hands are so big they could tear a little cow apart. The strong loins are capped with a prize-winning penis that hangs halfway to his knee. But now the heavy thing is swollen and pointing right at the frightened cluster of little cows. It is purple, and stretched so tight it gleams. That thing could rip a little cow apart in a minute. But they know that no penetration of any kind is allowed on the farm, isn't that right? They were lectured about no sexual touching on the Farm, ever.

Marilee squeezes Alexa's hand tight. She'd whispered a bit of the story, about him goosing her in the baths. So both of them know this is in some way about Marilee too.

The little cows are asked to sit cross-legged on their behinds, facing where the big bull is tied. The bull can see each little cow's bare croissant, and of course their lovely faces and beautiful breasts. Some of them are flowing milk, after just a day on the Farm, and that inflames the bull's mind. And mostly his pecker. He imagines a day when he can be alone with all of them, in a far-away field, where he will suck each one dry of all her milk and pump his own milk into every one of them, no matter how long it takes.

He sees the one he mistreated this morning. She is so beautiful! She is holding hands with a girlfriend, and it's a sweet picture, it makes him feel sorry. He wishes he could apologize. He wishes he hadn't done that to her! And then he'd bragged to the cowboys what it felt like to put his thumb in her rear exit. So stupid! But she was acting like she liked it. He is so confused.

The lead doctor steps to the platform. Marilee sees how much smaller he is than Ferdinand. These bulls are really huge. But why are they even here?

"Ladies, little cows. Today we need to talk again about obedience. It's a topic that will always be relevant to life here on the Farm. Now this big bull here, whom some of you have met, was not only disobedient he was disrespectful of someone very nice who is among us today."

Alexa's hand squeezes and Marilee gets a worried expression.

"All of you know one of the ways you can be punished. The willow switch has found each one of you, and we hope taught you a lesson that won't bear repeating. But there are more subtle and much more intimate ways of teaching big bulls and little cows alike, and we will be seeing some of those today. Alright, Cowboy Bob, you can begin."

The mean and evil cowboy steps to the stage, holding the loops of a leather whip! The little cows gasp and cover their breasts when they see it. Imagining that thing on their sensitive little cow parts is too hard to think about. But it's bad enough the big bull has to get it and some of them start weeping. He is soooo beautiful.

The cowboy takes hold of the platform the big bull is strapped to, and pivots it around so the bull faces away. Now the little cows can see his back, and his tight buns. This gets them even wetter. They imagine what those buns would look like thrusting powerfully into the helpless bottom of a little cow. She would feel that alright!

But sexual touching and penetration are not even allowed on the Farm, so why are the bulls here?

The doctor and the nurses all leave. The lights come down, the little cows are in deep shadow, but the bull's broad back and powerful haunches are bathed in hot lights. His body glistens with sweat from his torturous imprisonment.

"Ladies," the cowboy says to the dark room where the little cows sit. "You are now commanded to kneel up, legs apart, hands on your thighs. I know you have not been taught this position, it is called your "Present Pose.' You'll Present all the way through the punishment. Any infraction will put you up here on this stage right away. Does anybody want to join our bull up here?"

A chorus of emphatic moos and no-no-no echoes from the darkness.

"Alright then. And keep those eyes open! This is for your education."

Almost casually, the cowboy with a mere flick of his wrist sends the blacksnake whip uncoiling toward the captive bull. It falls across the tight buttocks with a loud SNAP. The bull arches his back, arms knotted like braided cords, trying to lift away from the pain. That's when the little cows see the black thing between his cheeks... a hard rubber butt plug torments him too. A hiss knifes between his clenched teeth with the strain.

In the darkened audience, delicate hands slide between parted thighs.

"Now what we are talking about today is one thing and one thing only. What is it?"

"Obedience," is called out by many feminine voices.

"Wrong-o. The word today is sexual penetration, got it? There is no, and I mean N-O, sexual penetration on this Farm at any time. You have all been looked at, poked, and prodded. It happens to the bulls too, and perhaps someday you'll see.

"Lil' heifers, this bad boy is up here because he violated the private back porch of one of our sweet lil' girls. In fact, she's right here, and she'll be joining us in a while as part of this here punishment."

Hearing this, Marilee completely seizes up. They are going to make her come up and whip him! Or the bad cowboy will whip her! Right in front of everyone. That whip would cut her in half! Or something goddamn awful! She wishes she could die, or at least pee! Beside her, Alexa squeezes her hand, although it is forbidden by the command to Present.

"There are a few other folks who need to be with us, and here they come now."

From the side, out of the dimness, walk five more big bulls. They are naked, their elbows are lashed behind their backs in leather, and they walk clumsily as though something is wrong with their legs. They take positions in the spotlight flanking where Ferdinand is fastened to the metal frame. A soft murmur of moos passes through the kneeling little cows. Certain they cannot be seen in the darkness, feminine hands get busy in damp feminine places.

"Now girls and boys, this punishment is not about pain. It is about remembering. All of you are here, oh yes this could have been over and done with in private hours ago. But all you good girls and boys are here to know we mean business, and that the rules apply to everybody. Does y'all understand?"

A chorus of yes yes from the kneeling little cows. The bulls all say yes too, but now they know the little cows are out there in the dark. They smell wet pussies and get big boners right away.

Among the group of little cows in the darkness, feminine thighs part further and furtive rapid squishing sounds are heard, along with little ooohs that try to sound like little mmmmoos. Behind Marilee, a hand snakes under her rump and slithers up her crease. A finger strokes the stretched and tender opening, slippery with female spunk. Marilee shivers and arches herself. Her fingers push at the invader, but she's too busy with something important right now.

A quiet voice behind her, "Am I touching the little asshole that got him in trouble? Hmmm?"

The cowboy is ready. Without further verbiage, he rears back and lets fly with the long blacksnake, a real hard stroke that lands with an explosive WHAP across the bull's naked back. The bull hisses and tries to lift away. In the dark outside the spotlight, soft mmmoos of pleasure. The squishy sounds pick up the tempo.

The cowboy unleashes a second vicious stripe, lower, across the bull's corded thighs. This time the bull yells. Blood flows from the first savage stripe across the big bull's upper back.

The cowboy lets go again with the coiled black leather. The lash lands exactly where the first light stroke had fallen, and the big bull yells out in agony.

Marilee cums in her hand. She is panting hard, a strange finger is wiggling up her loosened corker, and she is sobbing now too.

"Stop!" Marilee yells out loud. "Don't hurt him. I am sorry. I am so so sorry." She collapses on her knees blubbering as though her heart has cracked in two. Face between her knees on the floor, her broken heart keeps her saying, "Don't hurt him, don't hurt him please don't hurt him anymore."

In the spotlight, the captive bull turns his head around and yells out, "I'm sorry little cow!" Then he goes back to groaning and waiting for the next evil stripe to come.

The cowboy says, "Wal, wal, seems like we got lonely hearts confession hour. Let's have some light on the subject. Nobody move that's an order."

The arena is suddenly bright as day. The bull in the frame is swung around to face the front. Now Ferdinand and all the other bulls can see the little cows. The view makes their boners tighten toward the ceiling.

Gathered on the floor in front of them are 15 of the wettest cutest big-breasted leaky little cows they could ever imagine. Every female is red in the face from cumming on her hands, hands which are even now plunged into a nether aperture or two. The one at the center of it all is easy to spot, because she is collapsed in the crowd sobbing don't don't mindlessly, over and over. She truly means it.

Every little cow sits in their own dark puddle on the carpet, kneeling sort of in the Present pose with their knees spread and their nipples dribbling onto their thighs. One of the bulls takes a step forward and instantly regrets it. The cowboy gives a small flick of the snake which lashes the bull's stomach with a loud CRACK. All the bulls stand still after that, though their eyes keep moving across the female flesh on the big floor.

Two pairs of big hands lift Marilee by the arms. The cowboys have got her. Her small body dangles and wiggles between them, her legs kick air, but it's no use. Trying not to scream, she truly dampens the floor as two burly men carry her bodily behind a partition, out of everyone's view.

"They don't call us cowpokes for nothing," the cowboy jokes. "Y'all sit real still now. The second part of this here learnin' moment will commence momentarily."

For the next fifteen minutes in the silent auditorium, the only things that move are fluid droplets from various locations on young human bodies. Nobody dares breathe. This is so beyond bad.

***

When the writhing sobbing naked girl is carried through the corridor into an exam room, Nurse Reardon, Doctor Shaw, and Arlene from the office are there to receive her. The cowboys set Marilee on her feet and close the door as they leave.

Arlene holds the dripping girl by the shoulders. Marilee is ready to kneel, but the firm grip stops her.

"We have to hurry, Marilee. Get in that shower now, on your feet. I have the water warmed up for you. Wash fast and come out so we can get you back out there, it's important you help us!"

It is a total shock to Marilee to be on her feet in privacy behind the white shower curtain, standing up like a human girl. She soaps and cleans herself as quickly as she can. She hears doctor and the two women having some kind of whispered argument. She exits the shower and Nurse Reardon hands her a fluffy towel.

"Dry quickly girl, then on your back on the table." To the doctor she says, "that boy needs medical attention stat! Making him wait while we play this game will..."

"Now, nurse," comes the doctor's calm low voice. "This will be over in minutes. It will be the most powerful lesson about forbidden sexual penetration we can teach these kids. We are responsible for them while they are with us."

"Doctor Shaw," Arlene says evenly. "As a former resident in this program I know of many behavioral methodologies that disagree with you. I know it will be powerful, but..."

"Don't forget the many favors I did you while you were first here," Doctor Shaw says forcefully. "And now you have a very happy life. Both of you. Am I right or am I wrong?"

Neither woman has much to say after that, and Marilee has dried herself and stands waiting for orders.

"On the table, little twat, I mean little cow. On your back," says Doctor Shaw sharply. Marilee hurries to do as he says. The women exchanged shocked looks.

On her back her legs get pushed apart. Marilee finds it more intimate and revealing to be naked face up with her hairless girl-parts and leaking teats. But there is no time for thinking. Three pairs of gloved hands come at her with globs of white hormone lotion, before she knows it every part of her is being rubbed and prodded, the slippery white stuff soaks in, E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E.

"This is the same preparation you got yesterday, little cow," the doctor says. It is so different to see his eyes while he works on her. But why did he call her a twat? It makes her feel violated and small. "We need you to complete the bulls' training, and there's no better way than with a perfect hot little tied up milker dripping away right in front of them."