Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me one question," Marilee says, "then I do more. Why are there bulls on the Farm?"

Ferdinand considers. A waft of hormones from Marilee's bottom, a veritable Summer Breeze of Lust, floats warm around his straining member, which immediately takes over the thinking for him.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Mum's the word."

"The Farm is having money problems."

"So? Isn't everyone these days?"

"It's worse than that. The Farm has to flunk some of you guys."

"Flunk? What do you mean flunk?"

"Weed out, fire, get rid of. They can't pay if you all stay the four months."

"What do the bulls have to do with it?"

"We tempt the little cows into fucking us." The bull's face looks desperate, he's torn between the hot little package curled up on his chest and the loyalty he feels to the Farm. "Really, little Marilee, you can't say anything!"

"You said tempt."

"Yes, tempt. As in lure or persuade."

"Can they attack a little cow?"

"Absolutely not! We swear an oath not to touch a little cow unless she asks for it. If one of them approaches us, we'll go along with it. But we never take what is not offered. And we check their ID first."

"All the little cows here are over 18, it was on the application."

"Yes but we check to be sure."

Marilee gets it, but she needs to think. She slides her knees up around his neck, then straightens her legs and bends backward so her head is down. From out front, she looks like an elaborate necktie down his chest. Knees clutching the big bull's neck, her slippery girl parts are right under his nose. Ferdinand looks down at the exotic little puff-pastry between her legs, a charming parenthesis of symmetrical lips surrounding the most whorish wrinkly folds of skin imaginable. She is glistening wet there, and all he can think of is getting his ass off the frame so he can pound a stiff fuck into her.

Hanging on by the towel around his neck, Marilee spreads her legs out horizontal. Now Ferdinand can see the lively little cow's ass split wide open.

Unexpectedly, her fanny twerks right in his face. Knowing full well what he can see, the shameful move makes her hips roll, which makes his heavy sausage spurt a couple drops into her long russet hair.

She humps away from him and swings down. Her feet come to rest on the exam table.

She does a handstand before the bull. Her shapely ankles reach his face. When she tips lightly against him upside down, his penis glides between her strong thighs, teasing her perfect girl-lips. She wiggles her bottom, slip-sliding around his happy schlong. And that thing peeking out between her legs is hard and hot. From out front, it looks like little Marilee has a big dick. All the little cows howl till their sides hurt.

She looks at the purple thing between her thighs. Such a monster would ruin her for life. She must be very careful. No sexual penetration is allowed on the farm!

"Hey you guys, help me?"

Before she knows it, there's a crowd of majestic naked bulls beside her. She can smell them.

"What do you want little cow?" The bulls are going mad seeing her.

"Lift me up so I can grab the towel." Slowly, this is accomplished. Her body bends upward so she's doubled up, with her full thighs gripping the big bull's savage sausage. It is right in front of her face now. For the first time she gets a good look at it. It is not like a man's dick. It is more pointed, with a swirl of hair on the end. But partway back it gets real big.

"I have another question," Marilee says sweetly, straining to hold herself up.

"Shoot," Ferdinand says. The grip of her rolling thighs on his stiff log makes his hips twitch.

"What happens to the girls who flunk out?"

"We get them jobs."

"Such as?"

"Various things. Cosplay farms. Pet play shows. Most of them make enough to go to college."

Marilee pulls herself higher until her sex lips glide around the base of Ferdinand's bullpizzle. He moans. The bulls standing right there see her sex lips grip the majestic shaft as little hot dog buns. They hoot and stomp, but keep hands off. Their lot is only to tempt. But it is little Marilee who is doing all the tempting now.

"What about the ones who stay?"

"Can't tell you that."

"Can anybody? Someone must know!"

Ferdinand considers. While he thinks, he pushes his hips against sweet Marilee's butt. The movement slithers his dick among the slippery folds of her sex. In spite of herself, Marilee moans and closes her eyes. Don't lose focus!

Out on the floor, the little cows are on their knees. Delicate hands are busy in delicate places. They pinch their teats and milk squirts out. They are riveted on little Marilee's slip-sliding body dance all over the big bull.

Ferdinand strokes his long schlong against Marilee's slick crotch. No male has ever touched her there, especially not with his thing. The forbidden feeling makes her woozy. She quickly spreads her legs and lowers herself so he can't touch her. His eyes find her face, frustrated, angry.

"Answers first, then playtime," she purrs.

"Arlene," the big bull gasps. "I'll introduce you to Arlene. Now please..." His dick quivers.

Marilee is in shock. She has met Arlene, the woman in the business office. The one that escorted her back to the milking barn when she wandered in by mistake. Arlene had furtively tasted her first milk. Well, I need to talk to Arlene then.

Marilee pulls herself up, allowing Ferdinand's bull dick to squish among the petals of her precious little cow parts. She is so hot and full of space-age hormones she can't think straight. With her legs spread apart, she grips the hair-tipped shaft with only her pussy lips, rolling her hips to wickedly stroke it. Woooooo Doubled up as she is, the thing points right at her breasts.

"Ferdinand?"

The big bull's eyes are slits. In maddening lust he barely sees the lush feminine bottom that slithers wanton and shameless against his thighs. "Mmmmmm?"

"You'll protect me, won't you? I mean, I can't afford to lose this job." She closes her thighs tight around his shaft, and humps her hips to draw him through her sultry meat. The heavy log strokes her submissive clitoris, and she squeals.

"Oh God!" It's all Ferdinand can say. She spreads her legs so he's not touching her anymore.

"Yes! Yes!" The bull shouts. "I will protect you Marilee!"

Her legs close tight, her eyes fall shut. Sure of her goal, Marilee begins a slow hump-dance that slurps his hair-tipped shaft through the grip of her oiled thighs and girlish slit. The bull's dork aims straight at her lactating boobs. He is watching her from above, driven mad with lust for this beautiful little morsel of nubile womanhood, watching her hips roll and her raw sex lips squirm against his animal muscle. His breathing sounds loud and ragged in the barn as everyone leans in.

A commotion which Marilee scarcely notices. A little cow runs onto the stage, flings herself against a bull. Another little cow screams and runs up too. Before you know it the bulls have lifted the little cows in muscular arms, doubled them like pretzels, and impaled them on their hard shafts. There is a lot of piggy squealing and grunting as things get going. The little cows look like toys with their legs open around the big bulls. Although there could be a penalty, they are enthusiastic and happy about the way their day is working out so far.

Ferdinand is breathing hard thanks to Marilee's thigh-lock on his happy schlong. Now he yells real loud, sounding more in pain than when the cowboy lashed him with the blacksnake whip. But it is not pain, oh no. Just the opposite. Right in front of Marilee's slitted eyes, his hair-fringed thingy lets go a hot sploosh that strikes her swollen and leaking breasts. The gooey mass fills her nostrils with a funky spunky odor, the messy liquid heat of it inflames her skin. Again and again he squirts on her, there is so much! It runs down her breasts and around her waist, dripping a gooey cascade to the floor.

She keeps arching and massaging his schlong with her thighs. Now her crotch is lubed with his slippery junk. She pumps at him, sliding his big bull doo-dad within her sensitive flesh. It strokes against her clit, which picks that moment to explode in her mind.

Her vision goes hazy and she is weak. It's all Marilee can manage to lower herself and lie back on the exam table, looking up at him as the giant dick squirts over her head. She lifts her knees to her chest.

Watching his face, her delicate hand is busy thwipping wildly in her overheated girl parts, while she massages his spunky mulch over her breasts and belly. She pinches her nipple and fine sprays of milk squirt into the air.

But even as the yummy shuddering orgasm finishes her off, Marilee knows that the bulls are here for one reason only. To cheat them! They are scheming to cheat the hard-working little cows out of their money by getting them permanently deflowered. And two of the little cows are even now fucking Ferdinand's friends on the stage, screaming out their uncaring pleasure for all the world to hear.

Now, Marilee has a better idea of what she has to do. It is just so wrong!

CHAPTERS 6 - 9 COMING SOON