Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of them???" Marilee's stomach flops.

"Yep. You'll be so fresh hot with this prep job I'm giving you that you'll keep them focused for as long as we want."

The two women are still rubbing lotion into her, she likes that Arlene gives her a sly wink as she massages certain hard to reach places. The doctor comes to the table with the long fat syringe full of white goopy liquid. It looks like a turkey baster with a motor.

"Okay, let's get her legs up and over. Arms above your head, cow."

Before she knows what's happening, the two women each grab a thigh and lift her slippery legs up, up, and over her head until the knees press her armpits. Her little cow parts stick straight up in the air and her lovely thighs frame her big dripping boobs. She sees her slack vaginal opening above her, and the doctor is aiming that syringe-thingy right for it. She starts to tense up.

But Arlene is there, brings her face close and says this will be ok, just as the doctor pushes the blunt end inside her tender opening. Marilee tries to arch away, but only helps it go in easier. She's held fast by the strong nurses, their big breasts are right in her face. Arlene sees her alarm, and kisses her right on the mouth, right there in front of Doctor Shaw and Nurse Reardon, as the fat syringe slithers deep in her warm feminine aperture.

"I have uterine lock," Doctor Shaw comments, and presses the GO button. The thing starts a loud humming vibration as it squirts thick goo.

"Marilee, little cow. As I told you, this is a hormone injection that tells your breasts to begin lactating. It also sends out powerful sexual signals, and keeps your body healthy and free of infection."

Marilee is not listening too closely, she is drifting away eyes closed while Arlene's tongue starts a little play-fight with her own. She is lost in the kiss, and wishes she could give Arlene a taste of her milk right now. Meanwhile the large apparatus shuddering and shaking up her most sensitive part is making her mindful of all the erect cocks in the other room. Her body trembles and she moans into Arlene's mouth.

"You guys better cut that out," Nurse Reardon remarks.

"It's alright," Doctor Shaw says calmly. "We actually want her worked up to do her job. Okay, I'm done here. Flip her over."

Suddenly there's no sweet kiss anymore, the big thing is extracted just when she was starting to like it and she's on her knees. Nurse Reardon is holding her wrists behind her and Doctor Shaw comes over with the leather bindings for her elbows. Now her feet are lifted up beside her hips and bound to her thighs like before. She's a new little cow again, fresh-prepped and oozing female hotness from every pore. Her animal-part feels hungry and so unsatisfied. Her hips twerk wildly for no reason at all.

"How do we present her to the bull?" Nurse Reardon wants to know.

"Lock her to this exam table. We can wheel it right out there and elevate it."

Six hands go to work on her again, and before Marilee's head stops spinning, she is chest down on the table, arms pointing up behind her. There's a spreader bar between her knees that keeps them wide apart, and her naked little cow bootie is pointed at heaven so God can admire it too.

Wheels come down, and the cart with Marilee's captive feminine ass leading the way exits the exam room, rushes down the corridor, through the curtain and right up onto the stage. Marilee is mortified to find herself in front of the bulls and little cows, posed so obscenely. She hopes it's for a good cause. Is this because I said stop whipping him?

Finally everyone in the room can breathe, and when they do it's a gasp of shock, followed by applause.

Applause is the weirdest thing for such an awkward moment, but it breaks the tension that had built for 15 e-n-d-l-e-s-s minutes since Marilee was carried shrieking out squirting in all directions and the cowboy had ordered everyone to stay still. Everyone is relieved that little Marilee is back, although surprised to see her trussed in hormone-servicing position, ass to the sky.

Of course the bulls have never seen a little cow in servicing pose, so any flagging boners immediately go back up to '10.' The bulls closest to Marilee's cart applaud the loudest, for she is beautiful, and helpless, and is emitting the most erotic mixture of breathing sweat and other girly juices anyone in the room had ever experienced. And oh my god how the little cow wiggles her thing! Everyone sees that she is way turned on. They can smell it, and her hungry panting is audible throughout the room.

No one is immune. In fact, truth be told, in his haste to get her ready, Doctor Shaw has given the unsuspecting girl a double dose of intrauterine syrup. This could be one reason why Doctor Shaw and Arlene vanish so quickly behind the side curtain, find their way to a small office, and begin ripping at one another's clothing. A hard man, a soaked woman, a little privacy, heaven on Earth.

Privacy however is one thing little Marilee knows nothing of at the moment. She kneels on the exam cart directly in front of where big bull Ferdinand is bound, still bleeding from his stripes from the mean old cowboy.

When Ferdinand sees Marilee, he yells out, "Did they hurt you, little cow?"

She catches just a glimpse of him behind her. That's when it sinks in on her how she's going to be part of his punishment.

"No," she says. "Are you okay?"

"I'll survive," but gazing down on sweet little cow Marilee, Ferdinand at that moment feels no pain. His nostrils are full of her, his eyes are full of her. His deepest longing at the moment is for her to be full of him.

Tied tight in his X position, Ferdinand lunges his hips toward the hogtied little girl, and damn if the heavy metal frame doesn't scoot forward an inch. Where they left her is only a foot or two in front of him. If he scoots like that for a couple of hours maybe... but then there's that pesky elevation thing, her sexy little nudie-cutie-bootie is too damn far down there.

The cowboy sees too, steps over to the exam table and pushes the altitude button, while getting a good look and a few sniffs of wiggly little Marilee, who shrieks aloud as she feels her helpless body lifted up, she can see powerful knees go by. The cowboy stops her in the perfect place.

The bulls standing on stage are going berserk, the aromas wafting from the lovely girl's various glands pores and orifices are pushing them past the limits of sanity. Only the electrified butt plugs they wear keep them from leaping on the poor girl, or into the herd of little cows frozen in fear down below.

Ferdinand, the bull with the best vantage point of all, gazes down in rapture at the beautiful creature presented for his viewing pleasure. He inhales deeply, and falls in love immediately. Not only did she save his ass from the cowboy's whipping, but now here she is, fundamentally willing but sadly helpless, in one of his favorite sex positions. He gives a mighty lunge. His penis performs a wild orbit a foot behind her stretched-open little cow parts, and his whipping frame gives another skootch forward. The little cow feels a drop of something warm and screams bloody murder.

I'm a goddamn virgin!

What Ferdinand can see of captive little Marilee is beyond sublime. Precum drips from the enraged animal thing that points accusingly at her splayed ass. The little cow's hot-loving little sex is right there!

Behind her back both arms are fastened at the elbows in a leather sheath. Her head is on the table, he can see a mass of red hair beyond her graceful sloping back. Her knees are wide apart, and her feet are bound tight to her upper thighs, beside her sleek hips. The full curvy rumps are wide open to him, her slack anal orifice pulses in the bright lights of the stage, and down below her girl-hole drips. The blossoming sex of the little cow glistens with girl juices, waiting for him to slide his Grade A frankfurter between her mayo-slathered buns.

Ferdinand's muscular hips make another wild lunge for her, and the metal frame scrapes noisily on the stage.

Marilee shrieks in terror.

The cowboy meanwhile has grabbed hold of Nurse Reardon and escorted her on a flood of girl hormones back through the side curtain and down the corridor, into the exam room Marilee has just left. The aromas of aroused and fondled sex kitten in here are so powerful, he gets Nurse Reardon in his lap and unzips his fly. Her scrub pants come down and his space probe launches into her orbiting asteroid with no formalities other than yanking her pink panties aside.

Nurse Reardon has never liked the cowboy, but with the condition she's in, she will set that opinion aside for the next hour or two.

"Arrrrgh," she chokes out, as his cowboy pecker introduces her again to life on the farm.

The big bulls and little cows have not yet realized they are un-chaperoned. The bulls on the stage are stomping and cheering with every mighty lunge Ferdinand makes toward the sweet hindquarters of his A-shaped feminine goal post. He bellows his sexual rage with every painful heave of his loins. His stiff and dripping pecker points right at the lovely female so sweetly opened before him. The little cows in the audience are mostly adhering to the no sexual penetration rule... it doesn't apply to do-it-yourself, does it?

But poor isolated Marilee gets a rising sense of dread each time the powerful bull closes the gap to her captive bootie. Although deep into her terror of the powerful animal jerking its way across the stage toward her, Marilee is thinking hard. If there's a law against sexual penetration, then where are the chaperones? Why are these bulls even on the Farm? Mom! You asshole! You were supposed to tell me things!

There is something Marilee has to ask the bulls. They will know. She knows she'll have to bargain for it, and the price will be high. But first, she has to free herself from this public humiliation, and keep herself, and Alexa, and mindless, bellowing Ferdinand from even greater pain and humiliation. She needs help.

From deep in her being, she screams a name.

"Alexa!"

CHAPTER SIX -- MARILEE TORTURES THE BULL

"Alexa! Come here!"

Trembling with terrified little cows in the small herd, Alexa hears. Normally not the bravest little cow, she nevertheless has a special loyalty to Marilee. An affection. A giddy lust. Their milking stalls are side by side. Just yesterday while being milked by the powerful milking pulsators, little fannies wiggling in the air, they had watched one another's faces with slitted eyes and a look of promise. And of hunger. They are two little cows in love.

Alexa stands up tall, all five feet of her. The diminutive shapely form and long raven tresses surrounding her porcelain face portray a woman on the hunt. She, like the other little cows, is naked, and lactating all over the place.

"Marilee! I'm here!" She sees what the captive bull desires, so big and powerful in his whipping frame. He wants Marilee. Her Marilee. Frantic, Alexa runs to the stage, supporting her milk-heavy boobs with both arms. The big bull is up there in his harness, but the other five bulls are not tied down!

Alexa is frightened. She knows that with so much estrogen streaming from the herd of little cows, there could be a mad bull rampage any minute and everybody's virginity, career, and life will be over. Period. Or maybe no period, all these females are so fertile now.

Alexa reaches Marilee where she is tied with her elbows locked behind her back and her bare little cow bottom facing the lust-maddened stud bull. Alexa kisses her quickly, and both little cows shed a quick tear. Then Alexa gets to work.

First the leather brace comes off Marilee's elbows and the knee spreader gets disconnected. Then, the awful leather bindings that secure Marilee's ankles to her upper thighs are removed. Marilee gets down from the wheeled exam table, stiff from the long confinement. She hugs Alexa quickly, very tight, four generous leaky breasts battle for space between them.

"Stay. Help me."

Marilee stands before the bull where he is lashed to the metal framework. His body forms a giant X, with a big swollen purple I sticking out of the center, pointing at Marilee, right where it would do the most good.

In his painful lashings, Ferdinand smiles. He thinks this little cow has spunk. "I hope they didn't hurt you, little cow."

"My name is Marilee. I am sorry you got whipped. I am sorry I told."

"Pleased to meet you Marilee. I wish the circumstances were better." What he's too embarrassed to say is he should never have stuck his thumb up Marilee's little back door while he was soaping her in the communal bath. The truth is, the nurse watching them turned away and bulls will be bulls.

Marilee regards him as older, someone had said he's thirty, twelve years older than she is. It makes her blush a bit. Also they are both naked, like all the little cows and big bulls in the arena, and shiny with every kind of bodily fluid you can imagine.

Speaking of the big bulls, the five loose ones standing beside Ferdinand are even now inching closer as though hypnotized, wafted along on waves of womanly musk and space-age estrogen toward the closest little cows... Alexa and Marilee.

Frightened, the two little cows hold hands.

"You guys are cute together," Ferdinand says softly from his high vantage point in the whipping fame. The low tones of his voice wiggle the insides of Marilee's pelvis. She cuts her eyes to the closest of the bulls, who reaches a powerful hand toward her as though in a trance.

Ferdinand checks it out, and says in a loud fierce voice, "Alonzo, Rafe, Sonny, back the fuck up! We are having an important convo here!"

Stunned, the bulls shake it off, and step back, for Ferdinand is their leader, the prize stud bull on the Farm. He is the Alpha, the numero uno.

"Thank you, Ferdinand," Marilee says in her most calm and assured voice. Calm and assured is not how she feels inside, not at all. She is a jittery mess but must keep it together. There is something she wants to accomplish here.

"Ferdinand, you have been here several years, right?"

The big bull laughs. She can see he is uncomfortable in the tight lashings and still bleeding from the terrible whip marks the cowboy gave him, but he stays cool. "This is my ninth year, little cow. I mean, Marilee."

"Okay, good. I have been here a day and a half."

The big bulls shuffle about, laughing in their low voices. Ferdinand does not laugh.

"And how is it working out so far?"

"Look," Marilee says. "You seem like a reasonable person. I could use your help. There is something way weird about this place. I don't think all of that is necessary just to get milk. But here's my first question... if sexual penetration is forbidden, why are you bulls even here? Why would they get us so high on hormones, then threaten us if we lose our virginity or even touch ourselves? We need to know!"

Ferdinand laughs. "That information is super secret. I can't tell you. Besides I don't even know myself."

Marilee looks right in his eyes. Standing below him, she has to look way up to do this. Almost in her line of sight is that big bull shaft, which is still fairly stiff although she is no longer in her flagrant pose with all her little cow parts hanging out. She's just standing there, a beautiful nude smooth-shaven redhead looking up at him.

But from her hormone-injected vagina, which the doctor mistakenly double-dosed for this punishment demonstration, a drool of white spludge creeps down. She's too ashamed to wipe it off. She cringes in humiliation when she queefs.

Now she is mad. "Bullshit, Ferdinand!" She steps to one side just in case his dork decides to splurt something at her for the hell of it. "You are the oldest. You have seen hundreds of little cows come through this place..."

"And through his legs," one of the other bulls snipes, looking at Marilee's thighs. His boner and the other big bulls' boners point right at her as if saying, Guilty.

"... and you are the one who knows the most about what's up. Tell us! It could mean everything."

"Hmmm. Well, there are one or two things your virgin ears could stand. That information will cost you plenty."

The big bull can see Marilee's bare kootie, and of course her lovely face and beautiful lactating breasts, which she supports now with both arms. Same with sweet Alexa, and every little cow in the place. When this punishment demonstration first started, a few of them were flowing milk, after only a day on the Farm. Not all had let down yet. But those that were not leaking an hour ago are certainly leaking now. So much excitement! All the nubile young flesh, all the hormone massages and injections! These big majestic naked bulls. With penises! The little cows' breasts are swelling up big and round and starting to hurt. Where are the chaperones? Where are Cowboy Bob and Nurse Reardon, where are Doctor Shaw and Arlene?

Managers, humph! They succumbed to the estrogen in the air and rushed off to private places so they could fuck each other and are now semi-conscious and drooling.

"I can give you something you might want," Marilee says sweetly. If you want it, you'll have to spill."

Alexa pulls her arm hard and they have a short hissy argument right there. Everybody has seen them kissing, everyone is aware of the sparks when they are together.

"No," Marilee whispers. "It's not like that. I am yours, babe."

Alexa calms down, but still gives Ferdinand the stink-eye. Watching the two naked little cows so sweetly in love together inflames the bull's mind.

"What do you have, little Marilee, that I could possibly want?"

"Your nutsack, if I decide to hand it to you!" The bull's very own nutsack is, after all, very available and unprotected. Ferdinand thinks this over. The other bulls laugh and hoot over this. The tied-up bull's dangling testicles are right there, above Marilee's head.

"Please be serious a minute," Marilee says. "Let me get a little closer."

With Alexa's help, she pushes the exam table closer to Ferdinand. She stands up on it. Now her head comes about to his chest. "Anybody have a bath towel?"

In a minute someone hands her a long white bath towel. She expertly flips it over the big bull's head to hang around his powerful neck. Marilee turns her back to him, puts her feet apart and does a sexy little hula. It is so nice to be on her feet after two whole days of crawling on all fours. She reaches up and grabs the ends of the towel. She kicks her legs over her head and pulls herself up the towel in a slow body slide until her thighs grip the bull's powerful neck. With her strong arms she glides farther up until her shapely bottom is tucked under Ferdinand's chin. Her calves curve over and grip the top of his head. She arches her back so she can look at the little cows out front with a big smile. Her breasts tickle against his hard abs. A private message passes between Marilee and Ferdinand, and both of them tremble.

At this move, the little cows all leap to their feet to cheer and applaud. The bulls on the stage whistle and stomp. Nobody knew that Marilee was a cheerleader, and so athletic. Ferdinand can't believe that his chin is resting on the two nicest rear bumpers he's ever seen. The sensory aromas of her little cow crotch inflame his nostrils.

Quick as it began, she slips down away from him, twists around, and before he knows it she is pulling herself up with knees on his chest, her face close. Her tight slippery body is doubled up neat as a bug's nose, she is grinning in his eyes.

"Well?" She says. Ferdinand can smell her sweet breath. Her lactating nipples dribble on his chest.

"Well what?" Down below her shapely rump, his dick lifts until it points right at her split bottom.