All Comments on 'Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 01'

by trdferg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ortsmaortsmaover 4 years ago
Great Story diminshed

Great Story diminished by "fake tits".

trdfergtrdfergover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: 8/24

I get what you're saying, but it depends how you interpret it. For example, there's some porn stars whose breasts look amazing after augmentation. So, I'm heavily implying that this boob job wasn't botched in the slightest.

For my mid-life crisis story to be more plausible, I felt like this had to be one of the things in it. It makes sense from the son's perspective too. He never thinks of his mom in a sexual way. Then all of a sudden...it's all he can ever think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story as written.

Not really my cup of tea but one of the most well thought out and written stories on this site. In the last chapter the way that you brought it all together explaining the decisive thought process the mother went through to make it all happen. That was pure genius, please keep writing as I totally enjoyed reading this and your artistic flair.

trdfergtrdfergover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: 9/7

Thanks for the compliment, that's exactly what I wanted to accomplish with the most recent chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrdferg@trdferg
350 Followers
I'm a college student who recently decided to write these stories for fun. I read from this website for a long time before I even considered writing myself. I never imagined I'd ever write pornography as a hobby...so if there's a story you guys feel hasn't been written yet, yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES