All Comments on 'Mom's Away Father and Son Will Play Pt. 02'

by BrockHudson74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
willowview43willowview43about 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Wow this story is so fucking hot it had me hard and wet straight away. Hope there is more to cum - like fucking at the poker game, or fucking with Justin's dad and uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot man sex

Incest isn’t usually my thing but I loved the hot man sex so lovingly described. I also liked how his wife Karen wanted his cock in the middle of the night but he pushed her hand away... likewise the son’s girlfriend Becky is having her cock needs ignored too. And his friend’s dad is cheating on his wife... with another man (his own brother as it happens)! Maybe the daughter Jacqueline should feature more too? Maybe she has a boyfriend who can be seduced away from her into the more satisfying world of intense man sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thanks

for getting my 19cm rock soft bro!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

More please

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
great story

how about a few more chapters. 5 stars!

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 4 years ago
Hot follow up!

Glad to see more from Brock and Trevor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this!

Super hot sequel! Love that Trevor fucks his dad and also gets it on with Justin. Justin’s dad and uncle fucking was unexpected but super hot. I hope to see more chapters where Justin and Trevor fuck each other and also take turns fucking Brock. Separately, it will be hot for Justin and his dad to explore together and with his uncle. After that, perhaps Brock and Justin’s dad and uncle, and then finally all the dads, uncle, and sons play together. Mmmm I’m so hard thinking about it!!!

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearover 4 years ago
Hooooooot story

You are one hell of a writer!!!!

Very well written, delightfully detailed, beautifully described.

Please PLEASE do a sequel....or write another story.

You've got talent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This feels like its a true story damn, and you also got 2 kids? Daamn I would like to think this is true hahaha so freaking hot, I hope there's more❤

birdogbirdogalmost 2 years ago

OMG I didn't know I could still get off like I did !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT story...please get back to writing...you can leave out the poppers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous