Mom's Away Father and Son Will Play Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit. Did he stop fucking your uncle? Did he yell at you to go away?"

"Nah, he kept going. And then, he fucking WINKS at me!"

"No way!"

"Yeah! So I'm there jerking off, he's there fucking my uncle winking and smiling at me. Then he starts cumming and I just lose it and blow my load on the floor."

"Then what? Did he say something to you?"

"No, I ran back into my room, and neither of us had mentioned it since."

"I thought you were gonna say, he invited you to join in or something." Trevor smiled at this thought. He knew that unlike himself, Justin was an anal virgin.

"Dude that would have been so fucked up! It's my dad!"

"Justin, look me in the eye, and tell me. If your dad had waved for you to get fucked next, you wouldn't have done it?"

Justin tried to look serious, but a grin crept across his face. "I didn't say that." His grin had become a full on smile.

"You are a sick fuck!" Trevor said, laughing and throwing the pillow back at Justin.

Laughing himself, Justin leapt up and threw himself on top of Trevor and began punching his friend on both sides, playfully.

"Get off" Trevor cried through his laughs. Justin was very strong, but Trevor was stronger. He managed to push Justin off and then onto his back on the couch. Trevor then pounced on top and began returning the playful punches.

Brock shifted slightly so he could get a better look at the two boys through the door. He knew underneath both boys basketball shorts were two quickly growing and hardening cocks. Brock couldn't see it, as the back of the couch was blocking his view, but Trevor's face was now only inches away from Justin's.

Both boys faces were red from laughter and rough housing. Their hard dicks were not surprises to each other, as they had jerked each other off multiple times, but when Justin picked his head up to meet Trevor's lips, both boys were shocked. They kissed for a moment. Trevor enjoyed kissing Justin. His lips were softer, and his kiss was more gentle than his father's. But if he had to chose, he would always want Daddy. He loved Justin as his best friend, and most likely future fuck bud, but he would never be as hot as Brock.

Trevor returned the kiss, then pulled himself off of his friend. "So, I got something that beats the shit out of your story."

"Oh yeah? What did you do? Fuck Becky and last more than twelve seconds?"

"No, I fucked your mom and lasted more than twelve seconds." Trevor punched his friend. "Daddy, can you come in here?" he called loudly, thinking Brock was still listening to music.

Brock knew where this was going. It was dangerous to let someone in on their secret, but on the other hand, the thought of being front row while his son fucks his best friend was too good to pass up. Nothing would make him more proud as a father. He stood up, not hiding the massive erection that was tenting his shorts out. Justin gaped as Brock strut into the room, his dick entering a second before the rest of him.

"What's up son?" Brock asked, sitting on the arm of the couch next to Trevor.

"Nothing Daddy, I just wanted to show Justin how much you and me love each other." Trevor put one hand on his father's crotch and the other on the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

Brock happily obliged and kissed his son deeply, and with plenty of tongue, while his own boy rubbed his hard cock, all in front of Justin.

Justin's mouth was open so wide that he looked like a cartoon character. Brock pulled himself away from his son's lips and sat on the couch in between the two boys. "You want to join in?" Brock asked putting one arm around the shoulders of each boy.

Justin didn't say a word, just nodded, and brought his face to Brock's. Hands moved over chests and crotches, pulling down waistbands, caressing hair, rubbing cocks while they three of their tongues danced in each others mouths. Trevor pulled away first and lowered himself onto the floor between his father's and friend's legs. He pulled Justin's shorts and boxers down in one motion, crumpling at the floor around his ankles. Brock noticed that Justin's dick was not as thick as Trevor's, but very long, with a fat mushroom head which was thicker than the rest of his cock. He had a bush that was buzzed off, and a trail of light brown hairs leading from his crotch area to his belly button. Brock took off Justin's shirt and then his own. He was kissing his son's best friend passionately while Trevor took his father's dick in his mouth. Justin began moving his mouth away from Brock's and instead kissed his ear, and neck, and clavicle. He paid special attention to Brock's shoulder and pec.

It seemed like he was trying to get closer to Brock's armpit. He remembered the hesitation Justin had in pulling his face away from Trevor's hairy pit. Brock lifted up his right arm, and wasn't surprised at all to see Justin bury his face in it. He was greedily lapping up the sweat and musk with his curious tongue.

"That's fucking hot. It smells so...so...so..."

"Manly?" Trevor asked, taking his father's cock out of his mouth.

"Yeah, manly." Justin said, burying his face in Brock's pit again.

"Oh yeah, try this!" Trevor said, standing up, raising one arm and leaning over so Justin could get a good whiff. Justin listened to his friend and inhaled the sweat scent of teenage boy in heat.

After savoring the smells and taste of both father and son for several minutes, Justin tore his face away from the hairy pits and got down to the floor on his knees. He seemed unsure of which dick to suck first. Trevor made up his mind for him and practically shoved his 7 inches of hard cock in front of his friend's face.

Justin took Trevor's cock in little at a time. Brock just sat there smiling. He looked at the face of sheer enjoyment his son was making. It was hot to personally make his son so happy, but it was also extremely sexy to see someone else do it.

As Justin slowly began to enjoy the sensation of having a dick in his mouth he was pulling Trevor in deeper and deeper. He had his hand on Trevor's ample butt cheek and was directing his hips inward and outward.

Trevor leaned over and began kissing Brock. They both knew that not matter how hot it was to play with other men, no one would kiss them like each other.

Justin pulled Trevor's dick out of his mouth and gasped for air.

"How was that?" Brock asked.

"Fucking amazing!" Justin's eyes lit up. "Your turn, Brock."

"That's Mr Hudson when you're sucking my cock, boy." He said, feigning harshness.

"Whatever you say, Mr Hudson." Justin said as he opened his mouth and took Brock's head in his throat. Like Trevor, he was a natural.

"Hey Daddy," Trevor said, taking a break from licking his father's chest. "Why don't we go upstairs? There's more room, and we can introduce Justin to poppers."

"Uht ah ose?" Justin asked with Brock's dick still in his mouth.

"You'll see," Brock said. Justin took the dick out of his mouth and looked up at his best friend's father. Brock leaned over and kissed him, tasting some of his own precum.

***Chapter 4***

The father, son, and friend ascended into the master bedroom. Between them, almost two feet of solid as a rock cock jutted out in front of them.

Trevor jumped onto the bed first, lay on his back with his hands behind his head. The full 7 inches of shaft stuck out above his black bush like a flag pole. Brock hopped onto the bed perpendicular to him, his cock by his boy's head. Trevor didn't need to be told what to do. He grabbed the bottle of poppers from the nightstand and took a deep breath, then another. He handed the bottle to his father and went right to work sucking the dick that created him.

Brock looked at Justin, who was still standing. He took a large huff of the poppers himself and patted the bed between himself and Trevor. It was the perfect spot for Justin to suck off his son, while simultaneously filling Brock's mouth with Justin's pink meat.

Justin complied. His long cock stood at attention with its bulbous head. He was about to lean over and suck Trevor's cock, which was oozing precum when Brock put a hand on his chest.

"Try these" he said, handing the bottle to Justin.

"What is it?"

Trevor stopped sucking his father and turned his head towards his friend. "It's magical fairy dust that makes sucking dick even more fun. Just do it you pussy." then went back to his father's thick dick. He was licking the tip and cradling his father's hairy balls.

Justin took one huff in each nostril as he had seen Brock and Trevor do. After a second Brock could see the wave of euphoria wash over the teenager. He immediately buried his face in Trevor's crotch, taking the boy's dick all the way to the point his face was completely enveloped in black pubes.

Brock sucked on Justin's dick for a little while, giving careful attention to the balls. They were larger than Trevor's. They probably held a lot of cum. He began tonguing his way back and forth across his testicles, which were covered in blonde peach fuzz. He slowly worked his way down underneath the sweaty dangling sack. The area between Justin's balls and asshole were also covered in fuzz, and a little bit of salty sweat and precum that had dripped down there.

On Trevor's end, he was pulling Brock's dick deeper and deeper into his mouth. Brock knew his son was in heaven. His best friend since childhood was slobbering on his cock, and he was sucking the dick of his own father, knowing eventually his mouth would fill with the same seed that had helped make him.

Brock was licking lower and lower, getting closer to Justin's tight virgin hole. Brock started licking around it softly, savoring the young boy musk. He slowly started to insert his tongue into the tight anus. It was difficult just getting his tongue in, it was so taut.

"Woah, what are you doing Mr Hudson?" He looked surprised, but not at all dismayed.

"Getting it nice and wet for my boy's cock."

"Oh yeah? You gonna fuck me Trevor?"

"Hell yeah bro, and my dad's gonna fuck me." He immediately went back to Brock's cock which was leaking precum like a faucet.

"So I guess I better get your hole nice and wet too then," Justin said. Without a word, and still with a dick in his mouth, Trevor lifted up his legs and put them on Justin's shoulders. Justin immediately went to tongue fucking his buddy.

"Amateur," Brock thought, "You don't go right for the tongue fucking." But either way, Trevor was shivering with pleasure. Brock could see Justin's tongue dart in and out of his boy's hole. "Damn, what a sight." he thought to himself.

He continued to lick Justin's hole. He too was shivering with pleasure. He slightly regretted telling Trevor he would fuck him. He wanted to be the one to pop the boy's sweet cherry.

"Fuck Mr Hudson, I want some dick in there."

"I want you to fuck him Daddy." It was as if Trevor had been able to hear Brock's thoughts.

"Really son?"

"Yeah, and then I can fuck your ass."

"Well, a deal's a deal son."

Justin took another hit of poppers. "I don't care who fucks me, I just need a dick in me right now."

Brock didn't need to be told twice. He was excited about taking Justin's anal virginity. It felt like it might even be tighter than his son's. But the thing that was really causing blood to rush to his rock solid dick was the thought of having his son inside him. Trevor was all grown up and he was going to make his daddy proud. Brock didn't bottom often, even at his monthly poker game, but he had a feeling he would relish the feeling of his son pumping inside of him. The thought of feeling his own child's cum erupt into him and drip out his hole almost made him blow his load.

Justin was on his back. Trevor put a pillow under his head, as Brock put his feet on his shoulders. Trevor handed Brock the poppers. He took three hits in each nostril. His head was swimming in ecstasy as he handed the jar to Justin. He took a hit in each nostril.

"Another" Brock told him. Justin did as he was told. "Another. Another."

"One more." Trevor told him, caressing the sides of his head. He leaned over and kissed his friend who took one more hit in each nostril. He then leaned over and spit on his father's dick. Part of Trevor would be inside Justin as well.

"Ok Justin, tell me if it hurts too much."

Justin just nodded, slightly dazed from the poppers and their resulting euphoria. Brock slowly inserted his thick cock into the boy's hole. Justin let out a gasp of pain, but Trevor kissed him again and gave him another huff of poppers.

Brock felt the tip of his dick slip past the tight anus. The mixture of his saliva that had been left over from the tongue fucking, as well as his son's spit made for good lubricant. Brock was able to slide inward about an inch with very little friction, despite the tightness.

Justin was groaning, but his dick was spewing precum and he was feverishly jacking his cock.

"How do you like that bro?" Trevor asked.

"It hurts, but it feels so fucking good. Go deeper Mr Hudson."

Brock went deeper. Then deeper again. Then deeper still. He was fully in Justin's ass. Justin could feel Brock's bush on his backside.

"There, I'm all the way in. You're doing great. You still want me to keep going?"

Justin didn't answer, just grabbed Brock's ass cheeks and pushed forward. Brock went in deeper and then back out slightly, then deeper again. He kept repeating, picking up speed with each motion. He was fucking his son's friend, and the kid was loving every second of it.

"Alright Dad, your turn." Brock was still vertical, but leaned over onto Justin, pushing the kid's ankles all the way up to his chest. This gave his boy the perfect angle to penetrate his daddy.

He heard Trevor spit onto his hand and rub it onto his dick. Brock was still moving in and out of Justin's tight hole, but was slowing down so his son would be able to shove his dick in him. Trevor got into position behind Brock. He tenderly kissed the back of his father's neck and slowly pushed his throbbing cock into the hole.

Trevor was only putting a light amount of pressure and Brock savored the feeling. He was no stranger to dicks in his ass, but to know it was his own flesh and blood pushing slowly and carefully inside him was driving him mad. He wanted to pull in every inch of his sexy son, but made himself wait, enjoying as the pressure increased and little by little, the cock he created drove deeper and deeper into his ass.

Justin, who was moaning softly was getting a little impatient with Brock's soft thrusts. He pulled Brock into him deeper, crying out in ecstasy as the rock hard cock went in as far as it could. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Trevor was all the way inside his father.

"Fuck son, your dick feels amazing." He turned his head over his shoulder to kiss his boy. It was a sloppy kiss, but when his son drove his tongue into Brock's mouth the same time he drove his cock into Brock's ass, he knew it was the best kiss he had ever had.

"And your ass feels amazing, Justin," Brock said leaning over to kiss his son's friend.

Justin seemed unable to communicate with anything other than primal groans and growls. He kissed Brock back and pulled him in deeper again. Ok, thought Brock, he wants this dick, I'm gonna give it to him.

Brock pulled all the way out of Justin, subsequently driving himself deeper onto Trevor's dick. Before Justin could realize what was happening, Brock drove fast and deep into the teenager's no longer virgin hold.

"Oh FUUUUUUCK Mr Hudson! Do it again!"

Brock did it again, and again. His son had just finished taking a few huffs of poppers and handed them to his father. Brock took a hit then handed it to Justin.

"Take a real good hit now Justin, because after that I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're not gonna be able to hold the bottle."

Justin listened. He took several deep breaths in while Brock gently moved in and out of his son's friend. Brock lost count of how many hits the boy took, but there were many and they were long deep hits. Justin was about to put the cap back on when from behind Trevor called out "One more!"

Justin took one more hit, then shaking, handed the bottle to Brock. He could see the look on his son's friend's face that he was ready for the pounding of a lifetime. Brock pulled all the way out again, loving the sensation of driving his son's cock deeper into him as he did it. Then, he rammed forward with the force of a freight train. He was pounding the young boy as fast as he possibly could.

His son, meanwhile was more than up to the task to match his father's movements. When Brock was pushing into Justin, Trevor was pulling back. When Brock was pulling back Trevor was pushing in, as deep and fast and hard as he could.

The three of them were drenched with sweat as they all bucked and moved almost violently. Trevor put his forehead on Brock's back. Even in the middle of the frenetic fucking, he leaned his lips and kissed the back of his father's neck.

"I'm gonna cum Daddy," he almost whispered into his father's ear. Brock didn't stop fucking hard, he was close too.

"Ohhhh fuckkk Dadddyyyyyy!!" Trevor screamed from behind him. In the past, Brock had felt the pleasant sensation of cum dripping out of his hole after being fucked. He even remember his friend's cock pulsating in his ass when cuming. But this time, he felt a new sensation. He could actually for the first time feel the load being blown into him. He felt a wave of beautiful fullness as the force of what felt like a gallon of cum filled him inside. He didn't even remember himself cuming or Justin shooting thick ropes onto his own chest. He pulled out of Justin, rather unceremoniously and turned to his beautiful boy.

The boy who he raised and cared for, who he taught to throw a football and drive a car. The boy who had given his father so much pleasure, who made him feel things he had never felt before. The boy had become a man, and Brock was in love.

12