Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon took my cock in her hands and steered my mushroom headed dong down into the entrance of Michelle's cunt-hole and I let my weight do the rest. I sank into my cousin up to my balls and Michelle let out an OOOOHHHH MOMMY THIS IS SO NICE! Sharon nodded and smiled and said she knew EXACTLY what her daughter meant and that I would make a great hubby for her and her sisters - servicing them and HER, the matriarch of their little family, anytime they need to "GET SOME!" I began to fuck. Sharon scootched her body up alongside Michelle ever so closer so that her daughter could lay with her head on her mom's shoulder while her momma pinched and tweaked her gold pierced nipples. In a couple of minutes Michelle was there again. She seized me in her arms and pulled my hair with her fingers while she said through clenched teeth,

"FUCK ME IAN! FUCK ME SO FUCKIN HARD -I'M ALMOST THERE!" She smashed her mouth against mine and we snake coiled our tongues together while down below my cock and pelvis hammered her pussy and crotch over and over in hard smacking strokes! Sharon managed to slink down and kiss her daughter on the neck and slide her hand in-between the two of us to diddle at her daughters huge clit that was ready to explode like an eggroll in a microwave! That was all it took.

Michelle screamed into my mouth and then pulled her lips from mine to sob wide mouthed with joy at the sky as she blasted a white hot spray of girl jizz against my cock and balls; shaking and quaking in a colossal spatter-gasm! Her mom pulled her hand away from her daughter's clit and Michelle continued to grind her nasty pierced nookie nub hard against the base of my cock as Sharon resumed twisting and pulling the rings on Michelle's nipples; creating joyful aftershocks of shakes and screams and splatters from my cousin! I couldn't hold out any longer. I grunted and growled like I was pushing a car up a hill and then I shuddered! I came with a wonderful agonizing shake that I felt go all the way through my body from my balls and out through my cock; straight up into Michelle's cunt with a terrific surge of cousin-custard! We lay in a puddle of splatter, sweat, mess, and happy panting; attempting to catch our breath. A moment later our bliss was interrupted by the screams and cursing of Kit-Kat and Cindy as they howled their way through a mutual splatter-quake of their own, drenching each other like they were and act at Sea World! We laughed and chuckled in the aftermath of our wonderful fucks, then Sharon tapped me on the shoulder saying,

"Don't lose that hard-on NOW Ian! Round-two is coming and you are fighting Cindy!" I stroked and pumped my pecker in Michelle's sloshy pussy and then pulled out to let Michelle deep throat and suck me for a few minutes until I had something to penetrate with. Cindy then got down on her knees next to her sister and took over, deep throating me hard and loud with lots of sloppy slurps and naughty gobbles! Meanwhile there was a stirring up at the hot-tub as Becky and her three daughters got out of the bubbling water and headed down our way; Becky's girls having shucked off their thongs and tops.

"You mind if I use your enema," Becky said as she walked by us, "I've gotta give the insides of my little darlings a good SCRUBBING OUT! I we brought extra oil in a bag from my place so we won't use up all your stocks!" Little Ami standing next to Becky held up a large gym bag of her own to show it to her Auntie Sharon.

"Sure," said Sharon who was helping Michelle to her feet, "and don't worry about using up my stocks - the people at Sam's Club love to see me coming!" With that Becky moved to the lounges with her girls and started an assembly line of sorts with the enema and her daughter's asses. She mixed up some sunflower and baby oil from her bag with the lube, Vaseline, and olive oil. She then put on a belt from inside her bag that had a special hole; a little smaller than a plum in the front of the device. She picked up the butt-plug that had been used to cork her niece's rectums earlier. She inspected it and saw with a nod satisfaction that it fit the hole in the front of her belt perfectly. She screwed it in place and had her first patient; my cousin Laura, get on all-fours up on the lounge to take her nasty enema up her pooper followed by a good doggy-style ass fucking from her mommy with the strap-on; the intention being to "stir up her innards good and proper" as Becky commented in mid fuck-stroke! After a couple minutes, Laura indicated she had to evacuate and Becky pulled away as her daughter leapt from the lounge and lunged for the loo! A groan, a moan, a howl, a fart, and a splatter later,... and the dirty deed was done with the sound of a FLUSH! The process was repeated with Melissa and Ami.

"Alright my cleaned out darlings," Becky announced, "back up to the hot-tub! We are "on deck" as soon as Sharon's girls are done with Ian!" As Becky and her tribe headed to the hot-tub, there was a yell at the gate. Maria's girls; Claire, Courtney, Christine, and Jennifer had arrived and were coming in with jugs of wine and another bag of "treats" under their arms. It was a fuckin party NOW! They walked over to us, passed out hugs and kisses and then headed straight up to the hot-tub; the difference being that all of Maria's girls neglected to trouble themselves with bathing suits and as they shucked off shorts and t-shirts they left a trail of clothes behind their naked bums all the way up to the tub which now was looking more like a steaming bowl of Sapphic soup! The women in our "sex-tribe THING" had begun to pair off into a kissing, finger-fucking, groping affair amidst the Jacuzzi bubbles and with THAT, Cindy looked up from my cock and said it was time for us to get busy TOO!

She got on all fours and her ass went up in the air as my dong was steered to her corn-hole by the experienced hands of her mother. As I pushed into Cindy's slippery rectal opening, her turd pucker resisted for half a mili-second and then opened completely and like her sister, she sheathed my cock in one fluid SWOOP; straight up into her Hershey Highway! She let out an OOOOOHHHHH and then we paused for a second to allow her to get used to things before she then nodded her head and I began to fuck her. Next to us, Michelle and Kit-Kat were had begun to scissor fuck each other although they left the eggs out of their poopers this time. Instead, they had popped one of the anal eggs up in Sharon's butthole and were having fun watching their mother hop and jump as they dialed the speed up from "low" to "high" and back to "low" as a form of exquisite colon torture!

Cindy was moaning and cursing in delight as I plowed her pooper. Her mother remained at one side of us, sitting on her knees; the egg vibrating away in her ass and with one hand up underneath Cindy's tits, tweaking her hanging pierced nipples while the other hand was up underneath at her daughter's crotch diddling away at her clit.

"Oh Ian," Cindy exclaimed in excitement, "you can't see this but my mom has her fingers around my m..OHHH...muh...m..MY CLIT! SHE IS TUGGING MY CLIT BETWEEN HER THUMB AND FINGER! ...OH YEAH MOMMY LIKE THAT! JERK OF MY CLITTY!...Oh shit this is so fucking ...UNNHHHHH ...so fucking good!" Sharon continued to jerk Cindy's clit and tweak her nipples while I hammered away at Cindy's dung-hole! From time to time Sharon would give her daughter's clit ring a nice tug which would make Cindy shriek and then moan in wonderful agony while placing tender loving kisses on my whimpering cousin's ass, spine, and shoulders! I looked over at Michelle and Kit-Kat; they were thrashing away, slamming their tuna-bumpers together furiously their mom and I nailed and frigged their sister! It was all so fucking hot! After a couple of minutes, Sharon's nipple-tweaks and clit-abuse paid off (along with my tush-plowing), for my cousin then opened her mouth as her body began to shake and tremble. She then drenched our legs and the matt with a shuddering piddle-gasm that was almost equal to the sound of a cow pissing on a flat rock! She bawled a jaw dropping AAAWWWW as the climax took her and shook her while her mother leered and continued to milk her clit in feverish masturbatory mischief; all the while, my cock plowed her convulsing crapper! It was like she had sprung a fucking leak or something the way she dripped and drizzled down all over the place.

She shook her head from side to side bawling and sobbing until her piddling sea-quake subsided. I pulled out of Cindy's pooper and her mother ; the vibrating egg up her ass still humming away, helped me turn her over on her back like we were flipping over a cheese omelet. Cindy raised her legs and her mom lay next to us on her side, the wire to the egg up her rear running back to the control in Michelle's hand like a strange mouse tail! I mounted Cindy and just like before, Sharon pinched her tits and diddled her clit; pulling and tugging at the rings on her daughter's nipples and the ring on her clitoris like she was trying to open a stuck dresser drawer or some such shit! For my part, I was totally enjoying this scene as I slammed my cock in deep up into the depths of my cousin's pussy. In a few minutes we were both at the edge. Cindy screamed, I screamed, and the both of us came hard with my cousin splashing her quim-jizz all over my cock in a fishy spritzing while I unloaded a boiling load of cum up into my cousins pink quivering cootchie! Sharon -who was now at the edge of her own climax, rose up to her feet and spread her legs; the buzzing egg have taken its full glorious effect on her! She shoved her fingers up into her own gash and fist fucked herself into a spouting pussy-gusher that poured and piddled all over the two of us down below her while her other two daughters thrashed their way through a howling mutual climax behind her!

A thunderous applause broke out from the hot-tub and the air was full of whistles and cheers. Sharon took a bow; the wire still running out of her ass. Me and Cindy were a little too weak to get up but Michelle and Kit-Kat took bows for both us and themselves! Now it was time for me to breed the youngest of the sisters; my pixie-cousin, Kathryn!

Cindy and I finally got to our feet and Kit-Kat dropped down to her knees in front of me to start blowing my boner so that it would not go all "wilted lettuce" on us. I found her to be an excellent and devoted sucker of cock and she soon had my droopy vegetable standing up like a piece of rhubarb after about three focused minutes of her showing me how well she could suppress her gag reflex and breath through her nostrils! When she was satisfied I had enough wood to pry her pooper open, she hopped up to her feet like a little dancing pixie. She smiled and kissed me hard before she pulled me down to the mats to make me lie on my back with my woody pointing skyward (more or less). With her mom steadying her and holding her hand, Kit-Kat straddled me and began to carefully squat down on my cock...taking the whole thing up her turd pipe and biting her lip as she squinted her eyes shut and sank on my pooper-probe! The fact that her hiney was all lubed-up helped a bit but still; her dunghole was WICKEDLY SNUG AND OH SO SQUEEZING TIGHT! Again, she may have been older than me but she was freaking pint-sized - I am surprised I didn't gut her like a trout with my cock!

When she had sunk down to my cock-root and balls, she opened her eyes and breathed for a moment. There was a very long pause as her little pixie pooper and bowels got used to the sausage that was stretching them before she caught her breath (still holding her mother's reassuring hand), and began to move up and down with a sun-shiney smile on her face! She was definitely showing what a REAL POOPER TROOPER SHE WAS! Sharon now dropped to her knees and patted Kathryn's hand as she cooed and reassured her while my cock stretched and split her daughter's hiney "oh-so- fuckin-nicely!" Kit-Kat was all joy and bright happiness at getting her tailpipe stretched - I think she could laugh and skip and dance her happy little way through and earthquake; her demeanor is just that happy and downright hippy-dippy perky! Meanwhile Sharon was fidgeting as Michelle had switched the vibrating eggie back-on to begin torturing her mother's bunghole with the remote! To make things more interesting Michelle and Cindy had retrieved a double headed dildo from the bag of toys and were using it to battering ram each other's taco salads simultaneously in a torrid leg embrace worthy of the poetess Sappho herself! And we were off!

Sharon began to finger, diddle and tweak lil' Kit-Kat as she rode up and down my cock with her greasy bung-hole. Happy hippy Kit-Kat just kept smiling and giggling while her mom fingered her pussy, diddled her pierced clitty and pinched her nipples to a state of wonderful agitation! This went on for a few minutes until Sharon decided to give her daughter even more intense stimulation. With one hand Sharon stuck two fingers up into Kit-Kat's cunt-hole to stroke her inner "special-spot" while her other hand reached around and jerked her clit with a thumb and forefinger just like she had done on Cindy. The effect was that my cousin frowned, wrinkled her brow, and after about twenty seconds of intense motherly masturbation, shook and splattered in a terrifically hard screamer of an orgasm; it was like somebody it the three of us with a balloon full of hot salty water! She howled and howled and piddled and dripped until the storm in her pussy stopped pushing water over the edge of the dam and she could manage to return to her happy pixie smiling self ; although a little out of breath!

We shifted around our positions again with Sharon lying beside us as I mounted Kit-Kat in the good ol' trustworthy missionary-position. I sank into her up to my balls as she smiled and exhaled saying,

"Fuck me Ian! Fuck me just like you did my sisters and my mom! Mate with me!" Sharon stroked her daughter's face and tweaked her nipples while we bucked and fucked and made love. In a few minutes I was ready to blow and Kit-Kat was close too. Again Auntie Sharon sensed this and came back up to her knees to put her hand in between us to diddle her youngest daughter's clit. Meanwhile, I fucked and claimed another bride! Sharon's other hand stroked her own gash as she had apparently decided to masturbate herself to another pussy gusher; apparently the egg and her hand were all she needed as she shook and spasmed and brought herself to a hard screaming splatter -gasm of a climax right next to us - spraying both me and Kit-Kat and drenching us both in hot salty brine!

That was it for the two of us. Kathrynne bawled, I howled and the two of us trembled as we rocked over the edge and exploded in simultaneous convulsions of joy; her cooze-juice dribbling down our legs and my nut nectar blasting deep into the inner recesses of her pussy! Michelle and Cindy shook and quaked again as yet another climax swept the pair of them away as well in a backup chorus of AAAAAHHHs and OOOHs ;complete with a loud squonker of a fart escaping from Michelle! The scene looked like that of glorious dripping wet post-orgasmic devastation - and it was just getting started!

Becky and her girls sauntered over from the hot-tub with drinks and joints in hand to offer us "refreshments." She gave me a sip from her martini glass and then offered a hit off a joint saying to me,

"Well Ian. That is three new wives mounted and mated; now saddle-up cowboy because you are about to mate with three more!" Her three daughters grinned at me like they were going to enjoy a really good steak. I suddenly felt like I was about to be covered in A-1! I took another hit off Becky's reefer to "fortify" myself and then Sharon and her girls waved good bye to me as they stepped off to the hot-tub to soak their post-climactic bones!

Becky slapped her oldest daughter Laura on the ass and asked, "You ready girl?"

"What? Seriously? I could gobble him up and wash him down with your drink Mom!" Laura lewdly said over her shoulder as she rubbed the sting away after being ass-smacked by her mom; then she thought about what she had just said and snatched her Mom's martini away for a sip. Laura was tall. Tall as me and Michelle, but unlike her cousin she was slender proportioned with a nice bangin ass that was the beginnings of a future apple-bottom (like her mom). She had dark brown hair and sported a silver nose ring. Further on-down, she wore a silver chain necklace and a single nipple ring of silver plus she had a cute little belly-button stud. Most interesting was her clit ring, which ended in a funny yellow stone. I found out later it was a small piece of amber she had fashioned into a piece of genital jewelry and the overall effect of her; from the smallish firm breasts to the nice ass, to the jewelry layout across her body glinting in the sun, gave the effect of mystery, intelligence, and sophistication! She let out an MMMM sound of appreciation for whomever mixed the drink and then had me lay down on the mat that was still soaked from Sharon and her girls.

"Hey wait," I said, "don't you want me to stick it in your ass? I still have an erection I can work with and your mom lubed you up and everything!"

"Oh she lubed me up alright," Laura said, "just not for your dick - YET anyways!" I got a HUNH? expression across my face and then as she knelt down to take my cock in her mouth and suck me hard, I got a clue as to what was up. Her mother stepped behind her and my cousin raised her ass up in the air. At first it Aunt Becky plowed her pussy with her fingers but soon; she was getting her daughter really loose with a WHOLE FIST! When Laura was satisfied I was good and hard and Becky decided her daughter was good and loose and wet, both ladies nodded to each other and Laura rose up to a crouch, stepped forward, and then lowered herself down on my cock, laying atop me and kissing my lips, chin, and neck. As she bucked her pussy up and down on my dong, Becky got down behind her daughter's ass and parted her nether cheeks. She began to lick Laura's butthole for a few minutes making my cousin giggle and wriggle on the end of my cock. Becky then moved to inserting her fingers into her daughter's greasy backdoor as Laura opened her mouth and shut her eyes. I could feel the snugness of my cousin's cunt get snugger and snugger as gradually one finger, became two probing fingers, and then two were followed by three and soon...you get the picture...THAT WAS WHY BECKY WAS LUBING THEM UP!

Becky began to fist Laura's asshole while I continued to bang the now cramped little fuck-tunnel of her pussy; all the while Laura whimpered and fussed and moaned but kept saying OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH FUCK YEAH! Becky's nasty grinning face appeared over the top of her daughter's rump and looked at me saying,

"You thought I was kidding when I told you about my nasty three girls being just like Momma! Take a look!" I looked over at Ami and Melissa who were using the four-headed dildo setup to maximum advantage; both taking one dildo head in her pussy and the other in her asshole as they faced away from each other on all fours and rocked back into each-other to almost make their bums touch and push the four headed sex toys deeper with each stroke it seem into their slick orifices!

"Not your garden variety vanilla sex here Ian!" Becky exclaimed as she fisted Laura's poor pummeled pooper. Meanwhile Laura kissed and stroked and caressed me as though nothing out of the ordinary was going on "downstairs at the backdoor". She was more than Becky's girl, she and her sisters were Becky's kink disciples!

"You taste so nice Ian," Laura commented, "you'll make a fine yummy hubby and cousin-lover for me! I cannot wait to work with you on this website project either...yeah Mom told me everything...oh and I have an army of girlfriends in college who might be interested in contacting you about this...just remember...if you fuck 'em I want you to share 'em with me!" This was becoming a common theme with regard to this website project but I wasn't going to look this gift horse in the mouth and protest! Up behind Laura's ass, Becky looked at me and shot a smiling wink as if to say, YOU SEE? ITS ALL GOOD! and then she gave her oldest girl little pecks and kisses on her lovely rump and spine; swirling her tongue around and making Laura giggle while her poop-port continued to be plowed by my aunt's pistoning greasy fist!