Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was twenty and although she had her younger sister Jennifer who was nineteen..."Chrissy" was the short one of the group and an OBVIOUS SPINNER! She was also a bundle of hot sophisticated trouble! She and Jennifer were fashionista's who loved designer clothes and fancy perfumes and getting their nails done. They were polar opposites of the twins and they were both standing in front of me naked but wearing designer sandals of some department store name brand that I couldn't pronounce without an Italian to English guide-book. Both had only one piercing aside for their sensible earrings...each having a jeweled stud in their navel. Christine may have been short and sweet looking but THAT was where it ended! She was mischievous and loved getting into trouble...plus I found out...she had a HUGE libido and was like a little five- foot-nothing female sex-hobbit! With her small compact curvy body, bangable ass, Marilyn Monroe meets Goldie Hawn Smile framed by short curly hair that came down just past her ears and surrounded her head like a halo, - she was delightful wickedry and pranks just waiting cut loose and happen!

Jennifer was the youngest and the most ladylike of the four...until she got in with her sisters or hopped into bed with you! She also had a bit of the Marilyn Monroe thing happening in her face and could even make her nose wrinkle like the famous starlet. Like her sister Christine, she had the same curly blond hair cut the same way but she was taller by about six inches and had a more rounded bottom than Chrissy with small firm breasts giving her pleasing fuckable pear-shape to her! She also I found out later had a demeanor which was that of a perfect lady in polite company or a business setting...but a wonderfully nasty kinky whore in the bedroom ...definitely her mother's daughter!

The girls offered me a hit off the pot-pipe which I took with a smile, (as etiquette dictated) and then I noticed Maria had several jugs of Gallo wine laying around us and a large rubber bag and nozzle in her hand that had been brought in a "goodie-bag" from their home by my cousin Jennifer. I gave her a quizzical look and Auntie Maria explained,

"It's an enema bag Ian."

"Um...okay," I answered," didn't you already clean my cousins out with that crazy ass-caulking thingy that Sharon brought?"

"Oh yeah," she answered, "but understand, but that was just to clean them out! That was why their insides got the soapy water treatment after they got the lube and oil treatment. I wanted their lil' tummy tum-tums nice and hygienic for what's next!"

"Next?" I said.

"Booze up their buttholes," said my mom returning from the living room bar with Grandma carrying several large beer glasses and passing them out to Maria and her girls. Now I was perplexed and it showed.

"Oh SHIT!" my cousin Claire said a little exasperated with all the talk and no-boom boom, "Let's just show him; I am horny as hell now with this buzz and I want some cock! I also want to get FUCKED UP GOOD!" With that Claire took one last hit off the pot-pipe and then handed it to Courtney before she got down on the mat where I had just been fucking all the other cousins in our family! She got on all-fours and jutting her ass up in the air as Maria filled the enema bag up with a bit of Gallo-Red wine. A minute later and Claire had at least a pint of red wine going from a bag held by Maria down a tube into her pooper and she was wriggling like a worm on a hook while the Gallo did its work!

"It's really simple Ian," Maria explained as she continued to fill her daughter's bottom with vino, "the intestinal wall is quite porous and any alcohol or drug administered through the rectum goes immediately into the blood-stream. From there it is like it takes an express ride to your brain!"

"AND IT FUCKS YOU UP SOOOOO NICE!" hollered Claire below us to the giggles of her mom, my mom, Grandma and my cousins!

"The ancient Aztec priests used alcohol enemas to give each other to give each other visions," Grandma explained, " I have done it a few times with a mixture of wine, brandy and other stuff and it felt like I was traveling across space and time!" She laughed like she was remembering a particularly "good trip" as she and Mom hugged and then waived as they departed to the tuna bowl.

Maria pulled the nozzle from Claire's ass and Claire bit her lip and "held it all in." Maria then stepped over to the tuna bowl for a second and then came back with a double headed dildo she had retrieved from the pillows and then said to me, "Well Ian, ...fancy a drink of wine?" I looked at her puzzled.

"Get down there and lock your lips around her pooper. She is clean as a whistle - it's just like shotgunning a beer!" I did as was suggested and knelt down between Claire's big curvy bum-cheeks and spread her glutes to reveal a ragged pink rose-hole that looked like it was slightly weeping vino! I wrapped my lips around the orb of anal-pucker and instinct took over as I rimmed and sucked while my cousin moaned and grunted. It didn't take long. She grunted and told me,

"Ian...UNNNGHH ...can't hold it any...more. Wrap your mouth wide around my asshole - like a big fish!" I spread out my lips like I was trying to swallow her rectum in one gulp and Claire grunted once more and let go with an OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! It was like her asshole just gave way and a jet of warm wine shot straight into my mouth and down my throat...just like my aunt said - like shotgunning a beer!

AWWWWW YYYYEAAAAHH! came the call up from Claire's throat as she hoarsely bawled and wailed in happy release! I gulped down my refreshments and then Maria had us reposition. I lay down and Claire sucked me for a few minutes. She got me hard as a rock with that wicked pierced tongue of hers as she deep throated me and farted wine from her nice big ass as it waved in the air! Then when she figured she had good wood to work with, Claire lay atop me, spreading her legs and sinking her hairy pussy down my now hardened shaft.

Maria took up a position behind Claire with enema bag refilled with vino and stuck the nozzle in her daughter's ass. She began to pump her up again with more Gallo while my cousin and I began to fuck. Maria finally finished the "rectal refueling operation" and removed the nozzle while her daughter bumped and grinded on my boner. My cousin and I kissed and twisted tongues around in each other's mouths. I slowly began to kiss down Claire's neck, biting and nibbling as I went until I got to her pierced tits. I pulled the little silver barbell piercings in my teeth and made my cousin wail and howl with joy while she held the vino in her backside! I then licked and sniffed over to her funky hairy armpit and took a good long hard snuffle of her hippy chick-musk! Something about her natural chick pheromones and the fact that she was now grinding with me reckless abandon made my dick throb and pulse like I hadn't cum all day! I sniffed and licked at her salty funky armpits and it only made me thrust and tear all the more harder up into her bejeweled hairy cunt! Claire was howling with joy and whispering tons of nasty shit in my ear about what she wanted to do to me- it was so hot!

To make things even more interesting Maria had now filled up Courtney's ass with Gallo and my other drunk cousin was soon staggering around as the booze in her bum took effect. She saw me, and squatted down above my face telling me to, "drink from her wine barrel!" I wrapped my lips around her bung-hole and Courtney cut loose, dumping a huge jet of wine down my throat. She then hopped off my face and then moved over to help her mother who was already filling Chrissy's ass with wine as well! Claire plopped her face down on mine and kissed and licked every last drop of wine from her sister's pooper off my lips and face and neck while we fucked and fucked until just like special delivery ...our orgasm arrived! Claire howled and yelled and released the vino up her ass in a big red warm spouting splatter on my balls and legs as her cunt simultaneously gushed and piddled girly-cum down my cock! My balls roared and I shot off my load straight up into her cunt with a sob of joy! Almost immediately Courtney helped her sister up and then got down between my legs to suck me with her pierced tongue back to hardness!

Claire tottered around and danced a little post-orgasmic hippy jig as my mom had just changed the music to something a little less New Agey and a little more Greatful Deadish! About that time Chrissy, still bent over released what seemed like a gallon of Gallo out of her guts into four beer mugs held up to her spouting pooper by Aunt Maria and Jennifer who handed one mug to the happily tottering Claire and the other to the now freshly buzzing Christine as she rose with a stumble to both feet. The four women clinked their glasses of girlie gut-grapejuice together and downed the nasty nectar!

Claire tottered over with her glass in her hand to me and Courtney where my cousin was deep-throating me with a wonderful raking of her pierced tongue on the underside of my cock and ramming my cockhead straight up into her tonsils with loud salivary slurping and sucking sounds. I was just a few more slurps away from being able to penetrate her pussy. Next to us, Jennifer's ass was up in the air as Maria and Chrissy were already dumping a jug of Gallo white into her tushy...I KNEW IT! SHE WAS A WHITE WINE DRINKER!

Over at the pillow pile there were moans and groans and cackles as the battle of the Amazons raged and legs and asses swirled in the air majestically. Claire surveyed the whole scene and then turned and told me and Courtney that she wanted to squat down above my face. She positioned herself above my head, and began to squat, her ass coming lower and lower. I figured she had already dumped out her vino from her back keg so I got ready to munch on her pierced clit for a minute or so. Lower and lower she came. I looked up and opened my mouth as she squatted and splayed her jeweled labia and clit flaps with her hand...and pissed! SHE PISSED ON ME!

It was a bit of a shock but Claire got the stream right in my mouth and I could hear her laughing like this was the funniest thing in the world! I figured, "What the fuck - just swallow and deal with it!" I mean, I'd swallowed pee last night at the swingers club with those two old grannies...who cares? Claire spritzed my face and neck down; marking her territory as it were ...and then sat down and then dropped down on my face and had me munch her clit for a few minutes. She bucked and moaned until she got herself off from my clit licking with a deep guttural grunt of an orgasm and then without ceremony, she stood up and moved over to mix it up with my cousin Jennifer who had just taken a second white wine enema up her turd tunnel and was now pouring Gallo white out her butthole into glasses for her Mom, Chrissy, and soon Claire!

Courtney now slid up me and kissed me deeply; sucking and licking at the drops of pee her sister had left on my face and neck and ears. She spread her legs and took my cock traight up her pussy-hole in one fluid movement! We began to fuck and rut. In a few minutes Maria had returned to Courtney and filled her tush with more Gallo and in a few more minutes my cousin and I were thrashing our way through a howling climax! Courtney let loose her load of vino out her ass, only to have it be caught by my Aunt Maria who spread Courtney's ass-cheeks and wrapped her lips around her daughter's bunghole at the right moment; taking a load of wine straight down her throat shotgun style as I had done! I hollered and blew my boy batter up into Courtney's womb as her pussy piddled and dribbled and puddled around my crotch and the already swampy mat beneath us.

Next came Jennifer, the youngest of Maria's girls; tottering up to me with third load of wine up her bum curtesy of Claire and Christine filling her up! She got down between my legs, sucked me erect in five minutes, and then turned around on all-fours, still holding the load of wine up her straining pooper! She told me she wanted me to torture her for a minute and fuck her ass to really stir the nasty grape-juice around in her innards before I blew my load up her pussy. I was happy to oblige and I mounted her while she spread her butt cheeks. I corked her pooper with my cock and YES, a little wine leaked out but not all of it...far from it!

I pushed and plowed and pummeled her pooper for about five minutes before she then said she wanted to shotgun her vino in my mouth and I pulled out and wrapped my lips on her pretty pink pooper. She let go with her sphincter and I got a lovely load of white wine shot straight down my throat curtesy of her keister! I then flipped her over into a missionary position and she spread her legs to take me in a wild howling fuck that ended about four minutes later with Jennifer cumming and jizzing on my poker and me plastering the inside of her sugar walls with a protein glaze!

Christine was the last one. She had just downed another mug of wine out of Courtney's butthole and she staggered over to me with her glass in hand. She plopped down and sucked me hard and furiously; slurping and jerking me with her hand and shaking her head from side to side like a dog thrashing about on a bone; taking a break every minute or so to drink from her glass. She finally handed me the last of the glass and I downed it before setting it aside. Rubbing my cockhead with the tip of her thumb, she grinned and said she figured I was ready. She then climbed up me with a wicked little grin until we were face to face. She opened her legs, took my cock inside her tiny little cunt-hole, and began to fuck my penis like a midget harpy in heat! Maria was up behind her in about a minute and she put another load of Gallo up Chrissy's backside while the two of us rutted and fucked and bit and kissed each other ; now both drunk as hell!

As we approached our climaxes I noticed the Maria was holding a glass behind Christine's bum to catch her buttload of wine when she released it. Behind Maria, Claire had picked up the double- headed dildo and had placed one end in her mom's pussy and one in her own and was fucking my aunt doggie-style while Jennifer and Courtney sixty-nined next to her. Claire then took the enema bag, filled it up with a generous portion of Gallo red and stuck the nozzle up her mom's ass. Auntie Maria was going to get an "Aztec Washout" just like her daughters had been enjoying. As soon as her asshole had taken about two pints of red vino from the enema bag, Claire whipped out the nozzle and fucked her mom's pussy with the other end of the dong ramming into her own cunt! Maria rolled her eyes and moaned as the drunken buzz hit her skull, but she kept her glass under Christine's turd-chute ready to catch her daughter's release!

Christine and I picked up the pace and now were fucking like two crazed animals in heat; me with my dick slamming home up into her tiny tight twat and her with her biting screaming clawing spitting sex goblin persona - like I was boning the shit out of a half-woman/half Tasmanian devil! About that time, in her booze-up-the-ass induced haze... Aunt Maria had a bit of a confession to make. Booze does strange things...including acting like a truth serum.

"You know your uncle Keith?" she asked referring to the father ostensibly of the four drunk cousins of mine that had been born from her womb, "I think there is something you ought to know!" I continued to fuck my cousin Chrissy but I listened through my own booze and pot addled fog. Maria continued,

"Kieth left because he felt bitter," she said. She looked down for a moment remembering many things and then with Claire tapping her on the shoulder to reassure her...she continued, "he suspected that none of these girls were his!"

"Were they? ARE THEY?" I asked. Claire and Chrissy looked at me along with my aunt like I was going to get a shock but they smiled as if to say IT WILL ALL BE OK; IT IS TIME THAT WE TOLD YOU IAN!

"The Christine and Jennifer are from your uncle Mike. He and I...during our swinging...I loved your uncle Mike. I loved my little brother so much! Twice he got me pregnant. So Jen and Chrissy...THEY ARE THE CHILDREN OF ME AND MY BROTHER!" There was a pause. I continued to fuck but now on automatic. Aunt Maria had two children with her brother? REALLY? It was like somebody had hit me in the face with ice cold water. Maria had more to tell me,

"The twins, Claire and Courtney...are from a time where your mother and I laid with your father on a wonderful night of romance and lovemaking. Your father got me pregnant with twins! They are not just your cousins, THEY ARE YOUR HALF SISTERS!" The shock was immense. I had fucked and came in my two cousins - who were also my siblings! Wasn't this like incest squared or something? I had also got it on with two cousins who were the children of a brother and sister? I expected banjo music to begin playing on the stereo.

"Auntie Maria," I asked, "your kids are all normal right? I know the twins were ...well, ... from my dad and you, but Chrissy and Jennifer were from...you and your brother. I mean... they are normal? They are in college and aside from Chrissy being short...everything on her and Jennifer is normal...I thought they should be all three legged and retarded...how did that NOT happen?"

"I don't know," my aunt answered solemnly but don't worry. My kids are on the pill so we are not mixing the DNA strands any tighter with your seed. Same is true for your other cousins - you can shoot your load up in 'em without fear. I rolled the dice- genetically twice with Jennifer and Christine...but your mom and my sisters agreed we don't need for you to be shooting genetic craps! Anyway, it's all good...I love all my girls, and I love you little husband! Now fuck your newest wifey and cum in her pussy!" I thought for a second, grabbed my little sexy cousin by the hips...and began to fuck with new awareness and determination! Christine smiled and kissed me...happy that I did not freak out and that I was good with this latest uncovered secret of the THING.

Courtney and Jennifer were now thrashing their way through a torrid lesbo mutual orgasm as they burrowed their faces into each other's pussies. They shook their heads from side to side and splattered and gushed quims against lips and tongues - lesbo sisters and cousins sixty-nining together in a loud screaming splatter-gasm! Christine and I were inspired by this and it tipped us both over the edge! She released her vino filled anal grip and spilled warm wine out her butthole into Maria's glass and down onto my balls and legs! Maria released her own load of wine as she and Claire came in a mother/daughter incestuous lesbo crescendo of ass-splatter and cunt piddle! Chrissy shook and her quim gushed warm brine out of her quaking pussy while I blew a hot salty load of penis plaster straight up into her cunt chute! We howled and yelled and screamed; six voices all calling in a triumphant bellow of shaking incestuous joy!

The occupants of the pillow pile clapped and cheered as they knew I had fucked all my cousins. I lay under Chrissy in post-fuck bliss and then...her wicked little mischievous streak took over. She grinned like the nasty little sex-hobbit that she was... she grunted. I felt her woman parts flex and release as she wrinkled her naughty Marilyn Monroe nose at me and giggled. Something was going on but I wasn't fully aware what she was up to until I felt the warm trickle running down my cock, balls, and ass. That little grinning stinker had begun to pee with my cock up inside her still! She peed on my dick, on my crotch, and down my legs - it was a steaming hot mess she had created!