Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed the grotto might be best and we started to kick and stroke in the direction of the far side of the churning waters with the fake cave at the far end. At one end of the exterior rock formations that made up the faux cave I actually saw small tinted windows with a red light behind them. It was the DJ booth I had seen before with an entrance inside the grotto where mix masters could spin for Olivia and Dale at their infamous pool get-togethers.

Inside I saw the head of the nude lady DJ as she fired up club music that began to blare and vibrate everything both onshore and in the water! She had dropped the base and it scared me so much I nearly dropped a turd in the water! Anyhow this party had EVERYTHING! All it needed was a jumping castle I thought; a moment later I decided Dale probably had one in the garage! Anyhow I kept swimming after Olivia and the rest of the nympho mermaids, but few strokes across the pool and I heard the siren sound of Sheri's voice,

"Ian...Ian!" she yelled to me from the shore over the din of moaning bawling fuck-partiers! Looking to see if she had a clear leap ahead of her, she dove into the water and surfaced two feet away from me; all smiles and love and sex across her face! She gave me a great big sexy kiss and I could taste quim on her lips. Back on shore Michelle, Martine, and Stephanie waved to her and she waived back. Four or five other women had joined that "little Lilith lickfest" and I even spotted my Auntie Maria amidst the heap of waving undulating lady-lovefest! Tina swam up to us, kissed her sister full on the mouth; swapping generous globs of spit and pool water in the process and then broke the lip-lock while hugging her sister hard before providing to her a bit of sisterly council about me!

"You're gonna fuckin LOVE -IT!" she said to Sheri. The two giggled for a second and then Sheri kissed me.

"You going to the grotto?" Sheri asked me.

"I am," I answered, "you going there with me?"

"Of course," she answered coyly, "I AM your escort! Right?" She was now being all flirty and batting her eyes while reaching for my gronk and giving it a playful tug under the water.

"But you let me off your leash earlier?" I replied.

"Mmm," she thought to herself, "I think you were in good hands," and then added with a minxish little grin, "and mouths, and pussies, and other things!" I stuck my tongue out at her and spit water at her. She splashed at me playfully. We kissed again and began to swim after the other women who were kicking and stroking to the grotto with disco ball lights reflecting from its entrance and more club music blaring from the inside. Once we swam into the mouth of the cave it was as if we had fallen headlong into another world!

Along the edges of the water people were moving and lunging in sexual congress with weird colored gel lights flickering on and off behind, beneath, and above the fake stalactites and stalagmites. The lights cast the weirdest shadow distortions yet, tossing up misshapen gigantic figures upon the walls of the cave! The trick of light and shadow and weird rock formation created a scene of absolute carnage as shadow monsters of enormous scale and size seemed to grapple and wrestle and devour each other in some horrific battle out of one of the old operas you might see on PBS that your teacher makes you read about and then you cheat on the research for the book report by sitting through the TV show! In reality, the monsters were the people bathed in light of the entire rainbow's spectrum of colors; fucking, bumping, humping, sucking, scratching, fisting, moaning and cumming in the otherwise dimly lit cavern!

The only two other lights in that gateway to the underworld was that from the rotating disco ball above the water and the soft red light from the back window of the DJ booth at the far end of the grotto. I could clearly see the nude woman who had been spinning all night for the party...it was none other than Millie, the door-check girl from the swingers club from the night before! I waved to her but she didn't see me. It didn't faze me; she was busy spinning and I was still trying to take in the scene around me. It really looked like a primordial world we had swum into with cool and creepy rock formations going every which way; looking like melted wax or gray toothpaste that had been squeezed from a tube!

In one corner was one of the strippers I had seen the night before. She was squatting down on a carrot sized stalagmite after apparently one of her exotic dancing associates had dared her that she couldn't fuck it. She had a look of uncertainty and discomfort on her face as she squatted down on the weird twisted cone of concrete or cement (or whatever it was) but HEY, a dare is a DARE and she WAS a stripper! Do you remember what I said about a special kind of crazy and strippers? Dares to strippers are like a red cape to a bull - they can't resist!

She took about five inches of the bizarre "rock dildo" up inside her before she stopped and began to fuck it - to the applause of a circle of strippers that had been egging her on! She fucked it for half a minute while the assorted pole dancers hooted and clapped until she finally had enough and stood up; receiving congratulatory hugs and high fives from her girlfriends and leaving a shiny wet spot on the otherwise dusty rock pussy poker! I imagine that rock still smells like feminine hygiene product!

Over in the corner of the grotto behind more stalactites and stalagmites was possibly the largest hot tub I ever saw! Inside, the old codger-politician and one of the strippers from the night before (the nice-assed dancer named Holly Peño), were rutting like crazy with Holly squatting down on his lap; taking his boner up inside her. Holly waived to me and I shot a wave back. Across from them in the hot tub, Ray (the husband of Peggy; that woman with gargantuan fake tits I had shagged the night before at Discretions), was fucking another one of the strippers I had met the night before! Bouncing down on Ray's "launching-pad lap lumber" was none other than the enormously big-titted Carlotta Piñatas! She was doing the old "uppy down" "uppy down," facing him and giving him a tonsillectomy with her beestung lips and talented tongue!

Joining everyone in the tub now was Dale and the old codger's wife Cynthia, along with another stripper from the night before, Miss "Bea-Havior". They settled into a corner of the irregular shaped hot tub for a lovely little three- way action, just across from the old codger and Holly. A moment later, Olivia joined the old Holly and helped her go at it the "grand old man of the party."

Meanwhile in another corner of the tub, my cousin Chrissy and my cousin Jennifer were double-teaming one of the bartenders who was now OFF the clock, and the two sisters were most definitely ON him! There were other couples here and there in the hot tub and couple of lesbo threesomes but I didn't recognize their faces. It didn't matter, the events in the bubbling frothy hot-tub made the words "orgy soup" come to my mind!

Up on shore, I caught a glimpse of my mother, her strap-on dildo thrusting away into the pussy of Margaret in a doggy-style fuck as the little Vietnamese vixen lapped and gnawed at my sister/cousin Amy's pussy! Next to the trio, Cori had her strap-on fake meat missile engaging the already plowed quim of my sister/cousin Kit-Kat in a missionary position fuck! Sitting atop Kathryn's face was Mimi; her eyes screwed shut as Kit-Kat's tongue, teeth, and lips were doing an exceptionally good job of torturing her twat taco! I saw Aunt Becky arrive a couple seconds later with another one of the bar-tenders and she plopped down next to Cori, Kathryn, and Mimi. My aunt thrust her ass up in the air, and took the drink slinger's ding dong deep into her dirty but desirably devilish dung dumper! All around us on the shores similar scenes of debauchery were breaking out and it was just SEX SEX SEX all over the place! Couples, three-ways, foursomes and moresomes were in any direction you turned your head!

Down in the pool where Sheri and I stood, the story was the same. People kicked, humped, and thrashed like spawning fish - the pool was definitely going to need a chlorine shock after this party was over! I felt a hand brush across my thigh and I thought it was Sheri. Sheri had a hand grab her ass and she thought it was me. Instead we both turned and realized our hands were up at the surface of the water. We turned in happy surprise to see Peggy; Rays jumbo-titted wife leering at the both of us!

"You both up for a threesome in the hot-tub?" Peggy asked.

"Sure," said Sheri answering for the both of us, "you lead the way!" We ascended some crude stone steps up out of the water and then the three of us held hands for support as we carefully stepped and waded through heaving grinding twisted pretzels of fornicating forms. We picked our way to the stairs to the hot tub and we descended with caution down into the churning waters, being courteous considerate so as not to disturb the other bathers in the tub as they spawned in the bubbles and foam around us! We settled into a free nook of the tub that was big enough for the three of us. At Peggy's suggestion, Sheri lay back on the edge of the tub with her legs spread and Peggy bent forward and began to gobble her pussy-porridge.

I took a standing position behind Peggy and fucked her doggy style and we bucked and shagged for several minutes. Again I was careful to hold on to my seed; surfing my climax and slowing my pace when I needed to until eventually I saw Sheri shake and quiver! Peggy screamed into Sheri's pussy as a good stout climax wracked her body; stem to stern! Once again, I faked it and grunted but held the contents of my balls in reserve; not spilling any penis porridge. Hell, I had already shot my load in Peggy the night before; maybe some other time perhaps I figured! Peggy then moved over to her husband Ray (apparently seeing him fuck another woman had put her in the mood and she wanted to join in). I was ready to fuck Sheri...but guess again!

I now felt another hand on my back. I turned around in the hot-tub and saw Millie, the woman who ran the door at Discretions the night before. She was at the party! Tina slid into the water next to us and Sheri slid in next to her sister. The two lezzed it up while Millie and I fucked for several minutes; first in Millie's pussy, and then in her asshole, and then back in her pussy, until Millie roared like a lioness in my ear, biting and scratching and cumming on my cock that once again held on to its juice; despite the fact that I groaned and screamed and clawed and bit right back at her!

Millie was followed by Holly Peño on me. Holly was followed by Miss "Bea-Havior". Bea was joined later by Carlotta Piñatas. Those two were followed by Monika, the DJ who came down and joined me in the tub for a quick fuck on her break! Next came Cynthia, the politician's wife who decided she wanted to take a polling sample and she soon was sampling my pole, bouncing up and down in wild agitation and excitement! After her screaming MILF-gasm she was followed by Cori and my mom who had left the strap-on dildos for Mimi and Margaret to use on Amy and Kit-Kat, (as Mom and Cori now wanted some real sonny-sausage in their pussies)!

First Mom got on my boner, then Cori, then Mom, then Cori again until Cori and me fucked hard face to face as my mommy kissed and nibbled at the Asian MILF's neck and shoulders! Cori finally screamed and howled through an orgasm that I thought would drop the stalactites from the ceiling! In each and every case, I fucked and surfed and fucked and surfed and then faked an absolute howler of an orgasm; not letting go of one salty drop of spooge (although Carlotta brought me close with that vice grip asshole of hers and I nearly tripped up and had a sympathetic gonad-gasm from being inside Cori's twitching twat as she cut loose with her otherworldly banshee squall of a climax)!

At last it seemed I had an opportunity to spooge in the girl I had wanted to ever since I swam out to the grotto and there she was waiting for me; Sheri! She waded over to me in the center of the swirling tub waters and wrapped her legs around my waist as I put the mushroom head of my cock up into her quim. A shove of my hips and a roll of her ass later, and my penis slipped into her easy as pie...pussy pie!

We rutted and fucked and knocked boots, oblivious to the carnal carnival around us in the water and on the shore; we didn't care...we had an evening's worth of sexual tension between the two of us and now cock was up in quim and lips mashed together to dine on tongues and murmur unintelligible garbled passionate desire into each other's mouth! She smelled my scent and I did hers as we relished every whiff and taste of each other! She bit my neck and pulled at my hair, my fingers reached around and diddled her bum pucker as my cock slewed in and out of her submerged pussy! We lost all sense of time, fucking like mad in a copulation that became all consuming!

After a period where we couldn't really recall how long we were at it, we both felt it coming! It was on the way towards us like a great typhoon that shook us both and flung us headlong into mutual and simultaneous orgasms, which when they hit... both of us were struck dumb momentarily (until like an enormous sneeze we found speech and vocalization a split second later)! Sheri screamed UUUUGGGHHH AAHHRRR OOOHHHHHHH and I growled in a guttural AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH as she quaked and I shot my load! Oh and SHIT! WHAT A LOAD IT WAS!

It was like all that man-batter was backed up behind a barrier due to all that fucking and no cumming and suddenly the dam in my dick just gave way!... KA-FUCKING-BOOM! My cock and balls launched multiple ropes of thick clotted cum curds into her pink pussy caverns until all her sugar walls must have been coated generously in salty penis plaster! We both shook so hard that we both farted! That was HYSTERICAL to us and we snorted and giggled like it was the funniest thing ever! We then whined and cooed and kissed, and made sloppy nips and nibbles of each other's lips; savoring the sweet release and the intimacy of the moment between us!

"So what do you think?" Sheri finally asked.

"I dunno," I answered, "what do YOU think?"

"I think," she said, kissing me in sweet little pecks on the mouth and biting my lip gently, "that I have a new Fuck Buddy with Benefits that I will have to figure out how to share with my mom and sisters!" We laughed and giggled and cuddled in the water until Mom tapped me on the shoulder telling me it was time to go. Sharon was going to give us a ride back but she had to work early and I had school. Sheri walked with me and the rest of our two tribes as Mom, Grandma, and Cori rounded up the two sex covens and shooed us in the direction of the clothes changing rooms.

After getting dressed again, we thanked Dale and Olivia for a wonderful time! Olivia said that she had talked to several women about my website and to watch my Facebook as my box might be full to the brim with "friend requests" from ladies who might want to get naked on the internet for cash. I kissed Cori and all of her daughters; saving Sheri for a last with a long movie kiss!

"We'll see you again this week Ian," Cori interrupted us, "your grandmother is bringing you by our shop for a special treatment!"

"Special treatment?" I asked.

"You'll see. Don't spoil the surprise!" scolded Grandma with feigned annoyance. We left the grand house with the sounds of partying and fuckin still rocking the place and got into my Aunt Sharon's van as she fired up "Fifty Shades of Grey!" Half a minute later we had roared off out of sight from the "Orgy House that Fake Tits Built!"

We made good time as the streets were mostly empty and soon we were at our house. Sharon waved good bye and sped off into the night and Mom opened the door. We got upstairs, used the bathrooms and brushed teeth. We then hopped into bed with me between Mom and Grandma, naked as we had been for the last three nights. To tell you the truth...ever since then I haven't had much use for pajamas!

Grandma complained that she was too "up" now from all the partying and that she needed a "sleeping pill." Mom indicated the same. I for one was bushed but I figured I would try out my new found skill, climbing atop my grandma missionary style and surfing my orgasm until she came with a loud shudder! I bucked and groaned as my dick slammed in and out of her lovely antique pussy but instead of cumming I again faked it!

I immediately climbed atop my mommy and fucked her pussy until she too was howling and screaming through HER orgasm! Then I allowed myself to release and I blew a scorching hot load of sonny sauce up her juicy quim. I was definitely tired now! We caressed and we said "I love you," to each other, then I rolled off, lying between Mom and my snoring grandma. In a few hours the alarm would go off. Mom would want to go running and exercise before I went to school. I would be tired as hell, but the hickeys on my neck would make for interesting conversation with my friends! I would of course need to make something up but for right now I wasn't troubling my head about it. I was simply drifting off to a bottomless pit of sleep in MOM's BIG BED!

1...67891011